I cannot help myself but be afraid for the life of Delima's driver. The way delima's presscon has been presented is like a television series well scripted. The presscon is all about mind conditioning the public that any evidences against her are fabricated when there is no evidence yet being presented. How can she be sure what evidence are fabricated. She even admitted that there are snippets of truth on the president's accusations which insinuates her relationship with her driver. She is conditioning the public that her driver, her most priced lover, is being hunted. Why would the government hunt and k*ll his driver when the testimony of the driver can be used against her. The only one who can benefit if her driver somehow dies is her.

Watching that press con makes me believe more that she has something to hide and is really somehow connected to drug trade. Insinuating that her driver's house is being raided and eventually planting guns and blaming the government to the plot is really scary. Hope the driver surrender to the government and hope the media takes full coverage. :( :unsure: :(

• Like (+1) 1

I cannot help myself but be afraid for the life of Delima's driver. The way delima's presscon has been presented is like a television series well scripted. The presscon is all about mind conditioning the public that any evidences against her are fabricated when there is no evidence yet being presented. How can she be sure what evidence are fabricated. She even admitted that there are snippets of truth on the president's accusations which insinuates her relationship with her driver. She is conditioning the public that her driver, her most priced lover, is being hunted. Why would the government hunt and k*ll his driver when the testimony of the driver can be used against her. The only one who can benefit if her driver somehow dies is her.

Watching that press con makes me believe more that she has something to hide and is really somehow connected to drug trade. Insinuating that her driver's house is being raided and eventually planting guns and blaming the government to the plot is really scary. Hope the driver surrender to the government and hope the media takes full coverage. :( :unsure: :(

Which is why it is pertinent for duterte to immediately file a case against her and end this telenovela now.

As you mentioned there are no evidences presented yet so i wonder what is your basis too for believing she is guilty as charged and making up stories?

Is it impossible that the driver/lover dont wanna testify thus there is a threat on his life? Or maybe there is really no truth to the story that he is the one who receives money from drug lords for de lima and they wanted him to play the part otherwise he'll be killed.

You know that this admin is capable of killing don't you?

Edited by rooster69ph

The case will come do not worry about that.

Pero definitel we need better legislation to improve our penal system para di na nauulit ang mga ganito. So tama lang na imbestigahan pamamalakad ni De Lima nung panahon nya para malaman ano mga kulang pa sa batas.

Yun ke bato, hindi naman inutos ni bato yan EJ killings na yan. Is there even such a thing? lol. Ni walang malinaw na katibayan na pulis responsable dito. Sinisipa naman nila yun mga tiwaling pulis. At ano pang batas ba kelangan mo pa gawin para dyan? Get it!

It makes more sense na aralin kung pano ba talaga pamamalakad sa BuCor na yan at nalulusot mga katarantaduhan ng mga inmate na ito

Well i am not worried about the case not coming but rather how soon it will come ....hindi ba since sabi may ebidensiya na eh di sana sinabay na filing ng kaso.

=================

Well hindi ba si haroots na isang masugid na digong supporter tulad mo ay nagsabi na he can attest na may ejk nga na nangyari sa lugar nila. Tapos sasabihin mo is there even such a thing? .... Lol

I will throw the same question back to you...So how sure are you walang inutos si bato? Lagi ko naririnig sa kanya at kay digong ang salitang papatayin ko kayo. O di ba sabi pa ni digong wag matakot sa chr cases kasi automatic may nakahandang pardon.

Again let me reiterate my stand on this matter .... Murder crimes has been on the rise since this administration came in to which the current pnp chief and his men have not fully address. They are inutile as far as solving murder cases lately. Now there has been fears that ejk do exist. Is there truth to it? Are you born yesterday not to know these things happen.

Now granted you are correct that bato is not involve, as chief pnp, it would be good to investigate and know what are the steps being taken to stop ejk within their ranks. Still wanna argue that ejk never exist? Fine...then we could probably look into the fact why despite the outstanding performance of the pnp's intelligence in drug related crimes, so far they have been inutile as far as murder crime is concerned.

Edited by rooster69ph

Tama ka talaga. What makes me vomit really is yung pagiging duwag nya. Hahamon hamon ka ng away tapos pag natira ka ng isa, iiyak iyak ka at mamamalimos ng awa sa publiko! Grow a little spine bitch.

At least si Duterte buong tapang na pinaninindigan at hinahaharap binabato sa kanya. Kung tutuusin, si Duterte dapat mas magalala sa buhay nya. Lalo at madami syang sinasagasaan na. Pero tulad ng sabi nya, he will risk his presidency, his honor, even his life.

And tama rin naman si Duterte eh. Yun nangyari sa Bilibid dalwang bagay lang yan, either you were in on the scam, or talagang gross negligence nangyari. Harapharapan na mga katarantaduhan ng high profile inmates dun, hindi mo man lang natunugan agad?

Well i am not worried about the case not coming but rather how soon it will come ....hindi ba since sabi may ebidensiya na eh di sana sinabay na filing ng kaso.

=================

Well hindi ba si haroots na isang masugid na digong supporter tulad mo ay nagsabi na he can attest na may ejk nga na nangyari sa lugar nila. Tapos sasabihin mo is there even such a thing? .... Lol

I will throw the same question back to you...So how sure are you walang inutos si bato? Lagi ko naririnig sa kanya at kay digong ang salitang papatayin ko kayo. O di ba sabi pa ni digong wag matakot sa chr cases kasi automatic may nakahandang pardon.

Again let me reiterate my stand on this matter .... Murder crimes has been on the rise since this administration came in to which the current pnp chief and his men have not fully address. They are inutile as far as solving murder cases lately. Now there has been fears that ejk do exist. Is there truth to it? Are you born yesterday not to know these things happen.

Now granted you are correct that bato is not involve, as chief pnp, it would be good to investigate and know what are the steps being taken to stop ejk within their ranks. Still wanna argue that ejk never exist? Fine...then we could probably look into the fact why despite the outstanding performance of the pnp's intelligence in drug related crimes, so far they have been inutile as far as murder crime is concerned.

So ngayon pwedeng si Bato ang nagutos? Ano naman matibay mong panghahawakan para isipin yan? Base nanaman for sure sa "Kung" lang naman. Kasi kung ganyan, lahat na lang siguro i-indicte na natin. Kung kung lang naman usapan eh.

Simple common sense naman. PNP chief general ka, papatay ka ng street level pusher? What is the sense in that? Sa pwesto mo na yan siguro naman walang magagawa mga ito to threaten you in anyway. At tsaka hindi naman kelangan gawin ng pulis na balutan pa ng masking tape at lagyan ng karatula mga bangkay nila. Aksaya lang yan ng oras. Duh!

Inutil ang mga pulis? Wow! Ang dali magsalita kasi kung talagang hinahanapan mo lang ng butas yan sila. Di ba nitong huli sunod sunod ang mga natitiklo na riding in tandem, hitman, at pati nga mga chinese na hit squad ng sindikato nahuli din. Ano ba! Hindi naman yan sila superman. Gaano ba kabilis dapat masovle kaso? tsk tsk tsk.

Ngayon maganda sagot ng presidente sa mga rhetorics nya about the Police. Tama nga naman kung tutuusin. Papano gaganahan ang pulis gawin trabaho nya, kung alam nyang wala syang suporta? Kung di ka mapatay sa engkwentro, ikaw naman kakasuhan ng mga Kriminal na kaya magbayad ng magaling na abugado, tapos suspindido ka habang me kaso at yung pamilya mo walang kakainin? So Bilang pinuno, sabi nya sa pulis, sige gawin nyo trabaho nyo. Kung kasuhan kayo ako pa magbibigay abugado sa inyo. Ayan naman pala.... Due process gusto mo di ba?

Wala rin nabago sa filed manual ng PNP. O mga nadagdag o tinangal na patakaran. Kaya bakit pulis naman agad agad gusto mo paginitan dito?

Unlike sa bilibid malinaw at isa lang ang me malinaw na responsibilidad sa mga katarantaduhan na nangyari dyan.

=================

So ngayon pwedeng si Bato ang nagutos? Ano naman matibay mong panghahawakan para isipin yan? Base nanaman for sure sa "Kung" lang naman. Kasi kung ganyan, lahat na lang siguro i-indicte na natin. Kung kung lang naman usapan eh.

Simple common sense naman. PNP chief general ka, papatay ka ng street level pusher? What is the sense in that? Sa pwesto mo na yan siguro naman walang magagawa mga ito to threaten you in anyway. At tsaka hindi naman kelangan gawin ng pulis na balutan pa ng masking tape at lagyan ng karatula mga bangkay nila. Aksaya lang yan ng oras. Duh!

Inutil ang mga pulis? Wow! Ang dali magsalita kasi kung talagang hinahanapan mo lang ng butas yan sila. Di ba nitong huli sunod sunod ang mga natitiklo na riding in tandem, hitman, at pati nga mga chinese na hit squad ng sindikato nahuli din. Ano ba! Hindi naman yan sila superman. Gaano ba kabilis dapat masovle kaso? tsk tsk tsk.

Ngayon maganda sagot ng presidente sa mga rhetorics nya about the Police. Tama nga naman kung tutuusin. Papano gaganahan ang pulis gawin trabaho nya, kung alam nyang wala syang suporta? Kung di ka mapatay sa engkwentro, ikaw naman kakasuhan ng mga Kriminal na kaya magbayad ng magaling na abugado, tapos suspindido ka habang me kaso at yung pamilya mo walang kakainin? So Bilang pinuno, sabi nya sa pulis, sige gawin nyo trabaho nyo. Kung kasuhan kayo ako pa magbibigay abugado sa inyo. Ayan naman pala.... Due process gusto mo di ba?

Wala rin nabago sa filed manual ng PNP. O mga nadagdag o tinangal na patakaran. Kaya bakit pulis naman agad agad gusto mo paginitan dito?

Unlike sa bilibid malinaw at isa lang ang me malinaw na responsibilidad sa mga katarantaduhan na nangyari dyan.

Of course, only this administration has the monopoly in killing right? I knew it.

I fear that the real bad guys i.e. Drug Lords, Corrupt Politicians, Protectors etc..... might win this one not by fighting the police toe to toe but by using politics. And they have all the resources.

They intend to make the campaign and the administration so unpopular, that it will eventually succumb to the pressure to relent with the campaign. And when that happens? It will really be a sad day for our country. Because now more than ever, these people know they can get away with their crimes in this country.

The president said he is willing to stake his presidency, his honor, even his life for this. That is exactly what he is doing. If he fails, he may not only lose his precidency, people can have him killed, and he will be painted as a monster. Ngayon pa nga lang pansinin mo ang media, they wanna paint a picture wherein parang killing field na tayo sa cambodia.

Ewan ko lang, bakit ang taga pagbalita binibilang lang yun namamatay at di naman yun mga nahuhuli pa ng buhay. Parang makahuli ka ng 10,000 at buhay na buhay, tapos isa dyan bulagta "waaaaaaaah grabe na patayan sa bansa natin waaaaaaah"

So ngayon pwedeng si Bato ang nagutos? Ano naman matibay mong panghahawakan para isipin yan?

Wow naman ikaw ang tinatanong ko ano ang pruweba mo na di si bato ang nagutos ang sagot mo sa akin ibabalik mo ang tanong ko.

Malinaw na malinaw pala...may ebidensiya naman daw. O eh bakit hindi sampahan ng kaso agad?

Di ba galit na galit ka sa epal moves ni trillanes kay digong...ngayon si digong ang nag epal moves palakpak ka ng palakpak sa pagsangayon.

Edited by rooster69ph

Wow naman ikaw ang tinatanong ko ano ang pruweba mo na di si bato ang nagutos ang sagot mo sa akin ibabalik mo ang tanong ko.

Malinaw na malinaw pala...may ebidensiya naman daw. O eh bakit hindi sampahan ng kaso agad?

Di ba galit na galit ka sa epal moves ni trillanes kay digong...ngayon si digong ang nag epal moves palakpak ka ng palakpak sa pagsangayon.

Hay naku, Ad Ignorantiam ka naman ng wala sa lugar. It works the other way around. Ano patunay mo nga na si Bato nga nagutos ng mga cardboard murders na ito? Kasi kung wala, conjectures lang, lahat na lang siguro pwede natin pagbintangan. Baka si Batman nagutos lol.

Antayin mo lang. Lagi kang nagmamadali eh. Ganyan ka ba lagi ka-atat me maituro at sabihin sablay nanaman administrasyon? Yun 2 sa tatlong heneral gagawan na ng kaso. Yan ang due process kelangan din ng konting panahon. Kung agad agad naman, ano namang irereklamo mo? Na nirail road ito para lang pagdikitahan kaaway sa pulitika?

Was driver given this white house by senator?

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/807648/was-driver-given-this-white-house-by-senator

The village chief claimed that De Lima would stay in Dayan’s house whenever she visited the town.

“I knew she was around because people would tell me that she was here,” Licuanan said about the supposed visits when De Lima served as justice secretary under former President Benigno Aquino III.

The last time she visited the village was in December last year, when she distributed some gifts, Licuanan said.

“A little cash, P50 for the children and P100 for the adults. But she did not go around; it’s the people who went to the house,” he said.

Advance party

Occasionally, De Lima and Dayan would be seen at the public market buying vegetables and fish.

“We would see them on weekends. She would arrive on a Saturday and leave on a Sunday,” a resident said.

He added that people in the town knew she was coming because she allegedly had an “advance party.”

It’s open knowledge in the village who financed the building of that house,” Senior Supt. Ronald Lee, provincial police director, claimed during a media forum in Lingayen town, also in Pangasinan, on Thursday.

“He is just a driver and residents say he could not have bought that property by himself,” Lee added.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Occasionally, De Lima and Dayan would be seen at the public market buying vegetables and fish.

“We would see them on weekends. She would arrive on a Saturday and leave on a Sunday,” a resident said.

He added that people in the town knew she was coming because she allegedly had an “advance party.”

Ang sweet naman nila. Kilig much. :D

• Like (+1) 1

Prison guards, inmates to testify vs. De Lima in House probe—Aguirre -

See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/578833/news/nation/prison-guards-inmates-to-testify-vs-de-lima-in-house-probe-aguirre?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=GMANewsFacebook#sthash.7l41WTFz.dpuf

Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II said Wednesday that the Department of Justice had witnesses to prove that his predecessor, Senator Leila De Lima, and former Justice Undersecretary Francisco Baraan III were responsible for the proliferation of the illegal drug trade at the New Bilibid Prison.

Aguirre said four to six witnesses, composed of NBP guards, inmates and "people close to" De Lima and Baraan, would be presented at the upcoming House investigation into the NBP mess.

"It is proceeding (gathering of evidence against De Lima, Baraan) very good. There are several witnesses who are already executing their sworn statements as of now," the Cabinet official said on the sidelines of the Europe-Philippines Justice Reform Program event in Pasig City.

Aguirre also reiterated that the goal of their investigation was to know why the illegal drug trade flourished at NBP and not just to pin down certain personalities.

"Well, I've been saying we are not focusing our investigation to any particular individual but definitely when I say that we are investigating ex-officials of DOJ (Department of Justice) that include the highest to the lowest as long as we could show that there is probable cause against them," Aguirre said.

Pilit na ipinasok ng CHR Chair at ni lielie de5 ang usapin na mananagot ang pangulo sa International Criminal Court sa mga Paratang ng Extra Judicial Killings na iniuugnay sa war on drugs sa huling araw ng Senate Investigation. Ito ay datapwat hindi napatunayan ng naturang pagdinig ang direktang korelasyon ng Pangulo sa mga nagaganap na EJK.

Pumasok tuloy sa aking kaisipan, sino ba ang magiting na CHR Chair na yan?

"Jose Luis Martin C. Gascon, or Chito as he prefers to be called, is a Filipino lawyer, civil organizer, LGBT community leader, and human-rights activist. In 2015 he was appointed by President Benigno S. Aquino III as the Chair of the Human Rights Commission of the Philippines (2015-2022). He was Director General of the Liberal Party from 2008-2011 and was Political Director of its successful 2010 National Electoral Campaign."

A..... Kaya naman pala.

Aguirre: DOJ under De Lima ‘suppressed’ evidence vs. other politicians in ‘pork’ scam - See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/579333/news/nation/aguirre-doj-under-de-lima-suppressed-evidence-vs-other-politicians-in-pork-scam?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=GMANewsFacebook#sthash.I9BnmOOY.dpuf

"Bakit ganun na lang ang ginawa nila kay Napoles. First day, dinala sa Malacañang. Then sinamahan pa ni Mar Roxas papuntang Crame. Bakit? Kasi meron silang gustong i-suppress (na evidence)," Aguirre said in a chance interview last week.

He urged Napoles, who has been sentenced to reclusion perpetua for locking up former aide and scam whistleblower Benhur Luy, to just tell the truth.

INCLUDING A SENATOR

Rolando Espinosa names cops, lawmakers as Kerwin’s drug cohorts

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/579506/news/nation/rolando-espinosa-names-cops-lawmakers-as-kerwin-s-drug-cohorts?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=GMANewsFacebook#sthash.C6N08JU5.dpuf

Espenido confirmed the affidavit pointed to a senator who is probably a former secretary of justice.

"May senador nga. May senador (na) isa, nakita ko. Dating secretary ng DOJ siguro yun... Nakita ko lang," Espenido said.

The report said Espinosa is no longer aware of the wheareabouts of Kerwin and renewed the call for his son to surrender to the authorities.

"Ako po ay nananawagan sa aking anak na si Roland 'Kerwin' Espinosa na sana po ay mag-surrender na siya dito,” the elder Espinosa said.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Delima denies knowing the Espinosas. Elder Espinosa says senator a friend of his son Kerwin. PDI photo today

CrJN3O0UAAAGQHE.jpg

INCLUDING A SENATOR

Rolando Espinosa names cops, lawmakers as Kerwin’s drug cohorts

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/579506/news/nation/rolando-espinosa-names-cops-lawmakers-as-kerwin-s-drug-cohorts?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=GMANewsFacebook#sthash.C6N08JU5.dpuf

Espenido confirmed the affidavit pointed to a senator who is probably a former secretary of justice.

"May senador nga. May senador (na) isa, nakita ko. Dating secretary ng DOJ siguro yun... Nakita ko lang," Espenido said.

The report said Espinosa is no longer aware of the wheareabouts of Kerwin and renewed the call for his son to surrender to the authorities.

"Ako po ay nananawagan sa aking anak na si Roland 'Kerwin' Espinosa na sana po ay mag-surrender na siya dito,” the elder Espinosa said.

De Lima, magreresign at magbabaril sa sarili!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g70rKEFC8zo

Kahit hindi na siya mag resign. Magbaril na lang sa ulo okay na sa akin yun.

Edited by haroots2
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^^

Nagfacepalm pa yun nasa likod ni sotto bwahahahaha.

Desperado na talaga si De Lima. Come on! Magbubulagbulagan pa ba tayo dito? Ang alam natin itong senate inquiry na ito ay para sa EJK na bunga ng anti-drug campaign ng kasalukuyang administrasyon. Ano kinalaman dito ng DDS at mga patayang late 90s pa nangyari? At sobra namang obvious na talagang pinipigilan nila magisa ang witness nilang pamali mali sinasabi. Kulang kasi sa rehersal. And what's mot utterly pathetic is how De Lima is blatantly convincing the media na nagsasabi totoo sarili nyang witness. Nagbigay pa ng excuse kung bakit mali mali yun dates. We are not talking about the difference between Sunday and monday. We are talking about the difference between 2003 and 2009! Unless uliyanin pinili mong witness ang hirap naman siguro magkamali dyan.

Ngayon ako mas naniniwala na talagang me baho itong si De Lima na takot mabunyag. Mismong pagharap sa ethics complain sa kanya, puro sya angal. And now this. Tsk tsk tsk.

• Like (+1) 1

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/14/16/robredo-laments-slow-shelter-construction-for-yolanda-victims

Robredo laments slow shelter construction for Yolanda victims

Sino ba mabagal dito? Diba yung partner niya na sabi wala namn siyang delay? :D

Ay sus naman sumegway para lang makabanat kay Mar ...

Nag post ka nga ng article di ko naman masiguro kung nabasa mo nga lahat at naintindihan kung ano ba ang sinasabing problema.

"She said the delay is usually caused by the bureaucratic red tape, requiring titled lots for land areas where shelters will be put up. This has become a problem in provinces where most parcels of land only have tax declarations."

For the record panahon na ni Duterte ngayon at may bureacratic red tape pa din ... So sinong may kasalanan na ngayon si mar pa din?

Panay ang batikos ng mga anti LP na panay ang sisi nila sa mga nakaraang administrasyon sa mga problemang hinaharap. Ngayon ganun din naman ginagawa ninyo bilang pagtatanggol.