• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

On 11/3/2021 at 5:07 PM, camiar said:

There's an on-line petition to nullify Ressa's Nobel Peace Prize award.

https://philnews.ph/2021/10/26/netizens-launch-petition-to-nullify-nobel-peace-prize-of-maria-ressa/

14 hours ago, Harding said:

haha that is a big joke especially if coming from pinoys

Indeed! The petitioners are Filipinos. They disagree with the basis by which Maria Ressa was considered a Nobel awardee.

Records show that BBM did attend Oxford and Wharton but did NOT graduate or finish his studies from both universities. The special diploma awarded to him in Oxford is like an attendance sheet.  The Wharton MBA program is also DNF (did not finish). What he listed in his resume is “graduate coursework” meaning he finished some subjects required for the degree but did not take or passed all the required subjects to finish the MBA degree.

So there you have it.

Edited by IamGrumpy
Grammar

"Conducted in late Nov 2021, this survey was commissioned by the US-based Pew Research to its longtime PH in-country partner Laylo Research Strategies. At the national level, BBM leads by 82% leaving all the other aspirants breathlessly in the dust. The survey result is embargoed by Pew and the US government for it will seriously undermine US geopolitical interest in the Philippines. Fortunately or unfortunately, the staff of US government asset Emily Abrera was careless enough to leak it. "

On 12/5/2021 at 11:16 AM, Conotoj said:

"Conducted in late Nov 2021, this survey was commissioned by the US-based Pew Research to its longtime PH in-country partner Laylo Research Strategies. At the national level, BBM leads by 82% leaving all the other aspirants breathlessly in the dust. The survey result is embargoed by Pew and the US government for it will seriously undermine US geopolitical interest in the Philippines. Fortunately or unfortunately, the staff of US government asset Emily Abrera was careless enough to leak it. "

On 12/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, IamGrumpy said:

Surveys are just surveys. Remember what happened in the last presidential elections? Duterte wasn’t even mentioned as a contender and it was Grace Poe leading in all surveys. 

None of the 2016 Presidential aspirants had more than 30% preference 3 months before the election.

Duterte rallied his support and won with 33%. Logistically, a few percentage win margin is possible especially if you have a well-organized campaign team.

But if the top candidate has 82% preference, as the Nov 2021 Laylo survey reported, it's game over.

Edited by camiar
3 hours ago, camiar said:

None of the 2016 Presidential aspirants had more than 30% preference 3 months before the election.

Duterte rallied his support and won with 33%. Logistically, a few percentage win margin is possible especially if you have a well-organized campaign team.

But if the top candidate has 82% preference, as the Nov 2021 Laylo survey reported, it's game over.

I agree with your numbers on Duterte survey results during the pre election of 2016 but lets wait and see till after the 2022 election is over while drinking 🍺.  There are always surprises along the way. Cheers!

On 11/3/2021 at 2:50 PM, Skywalker5949 said:

I can't say that i will vote for BBM, it's too early and i still need to hear the other candidates platform to make a decision. But definitely 100% sure i'm not voting for Leni. why? well because she did not do the 1 thing that a vice president should have done, that is to support a sitting President. Yes she is from the opposition and it is understandable that she will oppose the president. But she was opposing anything and everything. WTF.  All i heard from her is, dismayado ako sa nangyayari, hindi ako kontento sa mga ginagawa ng gobyerno. When Gloria arroyo was VP, i never heard her complain about what ERAP was doing, she just did her job as DSWD secretary.

You are an idiot.

On 12/8/2021 at 7:46 PM, Harding said:

crab mentality

Maybe, but Ressa's mentality is I dont care if the country goes down as long as Digong goes down as well.  Watch her speech, there is so much half truth on it just to poison the minds of foreign countries about the Philippines and Du30.

Edited by haroots2
On 12/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, haroots2 said:

Maybe, but Ressa's mentality is I dont care if the country goes down as long as Digong goes down as well.  Watch her speech, there is so much half truth on it just to poison the minds of foreign countries about the Philippines and Du30.

That's worse than crab mentality. She is peddling her profession to destabilize the government to make it give in to her foreign clients' political pressure.