• 2 years later...

IPINAGPALIT SA ISANG TAGA-ENGINEERING

Nandito ako ngayon sa dalampasigan ng Roxas Blvd.-  nage-emote at nagre.-reminisce. Naalala kita habang pinapanood ko ang dagat at dalampasigan na naglalampungan na parang mga nakawalang haliparot sa gabi. Dagdag pa rito ang mga nagtitipid na mga mag-syota na nagtatampisaw sa gilid ng Manila Bay. Habang dumadampi sa aking pisngi ang maalat-alat na hanging habagat, naalala ko ang iyong perfume. O cologne ba yon? Di ko na matanto, wala namang pinagkaiba. Mabango ka sa aking pang-amoy kahit siguro di ka pa naliligo.
Mag-isa lang ako sa may dalampasigan nagdro-drowing ng iyong mukha sa may buhangin. Hinugot ko mula sa ating mga masasayang alaala ang iyong mukha gamit ang abilidad sa pagdro-drawing, sa iskulptura, sa pagpipinta, sa sketching at etching. Maning-mani ang pag-ukit ko sa buhangin ang iyong maamong mukha, buhay na buhay at mistulang kawangis ng iyong ilong, mata, tenga, kilay,buhok at bibig ang nabuo nitong imahe. Blame it on my drawing prowess.   Di nga bat akoy taga-Fine Arts.
Pero bakit pinagpalit mo ako sa isang taga-Engineering?
Pero di ba pareho lang iyon? Pareho kaming malikot ang imahinasyon. Yun nga lang siyay sa math at sciences, samantalang akoy sa arts at still life. Sa pagdro-drawing, hinuhulma ko ang mga katauhan sa pamamagitan ng aking lapis at modernong pangguhit. . Inaayusan, hinuhulma, inuukit, ginuguhit, nilalagyan ng perspektibo, binibigyan ng porma at makatotohanang hugis na kawangis ng litrato o totong buhay. 
Samantalang siyay precise sa pag-kwenta ng mga numero at natural na galaw na mula sa pisika. Mapangahas at mahusay sa disenyo ng mga istraktura. Madalas ang mga disenyo ay hulmado ng kalkulasyong nagmula kay Euclid at Archimedes. 
Hindi sa pagmamalaki, tingin koy mas maporma at prim and proper ang dating ko kaysa kay Engineer. Halos di na nga makapag-ahit at ma-plantsa ang kanyang mga damit. Basta ang alam koy mapangahas din siya sa pagsuyo gaya ng kanyang mga likha. Di katulad kong pino kong kumilos. Moderno at vivid kung manamit. 
Sabagay, iba yung nakikita kaysa nadadama. Nalimutan kong mga salitang matalinghaga at humahaplos sa kaluluwa ang inyong nais na mga kababaihan. Mga digang binibihisan ng mga katagang mapangpuri. Ang buong akala ko kasiy  mas vivid  kung nakikita ang porma, mas naakit kapag nakikita ang samut saring kulay na nagpapaganda na parang sa bawat canvass. O di kayay mas maganda kung nahahawakan ang iskulptura, nahahaplos ng mga daliring matagal ng tigang sa paglalandi. 
Aminado ako, mahina ako sa mga numero. Ngunit parehas naman kaming may kalandian sa katawan. Parehas naman naming inaalay ang aming talento sa bayan at dinidilag. Parehas naman kaming may istilo. Pero bakit? 
Saan ako nagkamali? Porke ba mas magaling  siya sa Math kaysa sa akin kaya mo ako ipinagpalit? Mas madaling yayaman? Mas macho? Kasi may magarang t-square at calculator? Di ko talaga maintindihan ang lahat. Pero kakayanin ko na lang ang sakit at dalamhating dulot nito. Hindi ako bato para di masaktan sa nangyaring ito- marahil ay may qualities siyang nagustuhan mo at ito kailanmay maaaring di ko na mababatid pa. Pero tatanggapin ko na lang kung ano man ang naging pasya mo dahil wala na akong magagawa. Desisyon mo yan. Pero never kong mare-realize na sanay nag-Engineering na lang ako.  Ewan ko ba, bakit ba I cant get it over.  Blame it on my artistic tendencies. Or blame it on my delusions. 
Sabi nila, ang mga buhangin sa may dalampasigan ay ang mga milyon-milyong pusong dinurog ng kabiguan, isinabog, ikinalat upang maging isang testamento ng kadakilaan ng sawing pag-ibig. Kaya pala masakit maglakad sa may dalampasigan kapag heartbroken ka dahil tinatapakan mo ang iyong kadudurog pa lang na puso. And come to think of it, di bat mga buhangin ang karaniwang elemento ng mga Engineer sa pagbuo ng mga istraktura. Bwisit! Asar talo talaga. 
Kaya heto ako sa may dalampasigan luhaan. Nagdro-drawing. Nagiiskulptura.  Nagbabakasakali na kapag nakita mo ang aking mga likha na punung-puno ng art, an indication na itoy gawa ng isang taga-Fine Arts, matandaan mo pa rin na may nagmamahal pa rin sa iyo.
Teka! Ano na ngang kurso mo?  Accounting ka pala, kanya pala di mo ako ma-appreciate. Next time ang liligawan koy taga-Architecture o Interior Designing. O mag-shift na lang kayo ako sa Engineering, kaso mahina ako sa Math.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 9 months later...

Mrs. Brown

Cassie Brown's separated - according to Sly Castro. ' I can't wait till I get my hands on her juicy melons! ' He whispered at me and cackled at the same time. ' She does swing both ways, y'know. The winner takes all and a 100 bucks.' I replied with a jerk on the elbow and Sly nodded approvingly. I was bisexual, single and raising my young daughter in a farm, I wasn't looking for a serious relationship until Cassie Brown sashayed on the agency floor on her red loubotins. Her long legs and her body is just delicious, I honestly don't like the Katrashians but she's definitely like Kylie Jenner.  With Cassie, she got a huge ball of fire on her head. ( she's a red-head)

She was no ordinary account rep either, she was THE account rep who got our placement for this year's superbowl. She must have gotten thousands of dollars for her commission.

It was midyear and work was very lucrative, we were always up to our eyeballs at work and at the same time, I lost Cassie Brown to Sly Castro and a $100. Sly was always keen with the ladies at work and he picks the new ones too and oh boy! he'd let me know EVERYTHING.

' I had Cassie Brown, Kat! I did it ! but my god, her b00bs were fake'. Sly said while we were out for lunch and buying a socks at the Target store. ' Sly, were you born under a rock or what?! every woman in this city got fake b00bies, there's no telling! " I replied and laughed and he said ' That's true but listen, I had a difference experience with her and it's memorable and I will never DO her again!" he exclaimed. ' You'll see, Kat, You'll see! ' he shrugged and he didn't say another word about it. Then Sly changed the subject like clockwork.  

Months later Cassie asked me out and we hit it off right away.  I wasn't keen yet to sleep with her because I was like a giddy teenager with her heart on her sleeve! I was definitely on a cloud of youthful angst, body odor and such like when we kissed for the first time.
It's the kiss that you can't keep up with, the type that you can go on and on and you just don't want stop from there, I was definitely reaching down her top and squeezed her juicy 'cantalopes' and it was firm, soft and smooth and it felt like butter sliding down my fingertips.

Everytime I'd go to the office, Sly would ask if we have DONE it yet and I said No and told him to piss off. He looked at me with ornery eyes and asked again if we had s%x and I said Not yet but we will! and he teased me for being an a s s. for not 'laying with her. A few weeks later, Sly was transferred to our regional office in Chicago for 4 months and back.

Needless, to say, I am a Romantic. It takes time for the pot to start pissing hot water out of the lid. That's me, That's Kat. Cassie respected that - she said she's also the same although Sly was an exception. I wondered why but I didn't dwell on that ' predicament' at all. I was heavily infatuated with her.
I was so drunk with her perfume, I was so enthralled with this tall lady with very 'ample' features.
 I was so excited when she asked me to come to her apartment for dinner.After 5 months of  dating exclusively,  I think I was ready and ovulating at the same time - I was so horny. 

After salads and yucky blue cheese dressing, We sauntered into her bedroom and we were kissing intensely like a drunk without a drink for days! her sheets were so soft and slippery and I can remember she was as hot as a summer day and I was so turned on that I was about to remove my clothes and she said she'd do it for me. 

I was lying in bed on my undies, She told me to lay in bed and close my eyes for a bit which I did. She switched off the lights and the street light and the cars were behind the curtains and next thing I knew, I felt IT. 

It was hard as a rock and I ultimately fumbled in the sheets and about to sh i t on her sheets when I realized that Cassie has a pen i s.

I jumped out off the  bed like a cat on a hot tin roof and she said that she has some explaining to do so she asked me to sit with her. ' I was wanting to tell you, Kat, but I'm fighting over reality and this dream we have together, I honestly don't want to wake up in this dream.'

I looked at her and she was about to cry and all her explanations were just gibberish junk to me. About her transition, about how she went overseas to get a boob job among other things  because she felt unloved, her husband got tired of the charade and left her. 

We had sex that night, I was willing to give in to her even for one night, and she was all in for me. Despite of all that, I was living the moment. With my boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever you call it. You can watch a scene in Pron hub if you like - I was holding on to her melons as she f *cked me to pieces. It felt weird at first but I just couldn't wait to get my pipes cleaned! 

We've dated for a few more months until we parted ways - She was seeking therapy and contemplating on gender reassignment surgery. Then she started seeing other people other than me, there's my exit sign right there. Cassie resigned before the lockdown and moved to North Dakota. 

I actually remembered that night after Cassie and I broked up , I called Sly and asked for my money back. He said that he only meant to touch her melons and not all the way, and I knew it was a f-cking lie! He laughed so hard as I told him we did it. He said he bolted out of the apartment at the moment  she showed her  p e' nis. Cassie was so convincingly like a woman that she had sex with men too and most men kept coming back to her apartment like the New Jersey tunnel to New York City, she was BUSY.

Sly said Donardo had s e x with every girl and guy at work too so he knew about her reputation from a collegue and never told me about it. 

Cassie was Donardo, who would have ever thought. 

Edited by NightWriter
  • Haha (+1) 1
6 minutes ago, NightWriter said:

Cherry Bomb

Cassie Brown's separated - according to Sly Castro. ' I can't wait till I get my hands on her juicy melons! ' He whispered at me and cackled at the same time. ' She does swing both ways, y'know. The winner takes all and a 100 bucks.' I replied with a jerk on the elbow and Sly nodded approvingly. I was bisexual, single and raising my young daughter in a farm, I wasn't looking for a serious relationship until Cassie Brown sashayed on the agency floor on her red loubotins. Her long legs and her body is just delicious, I honestly don't like the Katrashians but she's definitely like Kylie Jenner.  With Cassie, she got a huge ball of fire on her head. ( she's a red-head)

She was no ordinary account rep either, she was THE account rep who got our placement for this year's superbowl. She must have gotten thousands of dollars for her commission.

It was midyear and work was very lucrative, we were always up to our eyeballs at work and at the same time, I lost Cassie Brown to Sly Castro and a $100. Sly was always keen with the ladies at work and he picks the new ones too and oh boy! he'd let me know EVERYTHING.

' I had Cassie Brown, Kat! I did it ! but my god, her b00bs were fake'. Sly said while we were out for lunch and buying a socks at the Target store. ' Sly, were you born under a rock or what?! every woman in this city got fake b00bies, there's no telling! " I replied and laughed and he said ' That's true but listen, I had a difference experience with her and it's memorable and I will never DO her again!" he exclaimed. ' You'll see, Kat, You'll see! ' he shrugged and he didn't say another word about it. Then Sly changed the subject like clockwork.  

Months later Cassie asked me out and we hit it off right away.  I wasn't keen yet to sleep with her because I was like a giddy teenager with her heart on her sleeve! I was definitely on a cloud of youthful angst, body odor and such like when we kissed for the first time.
It's the kiss that you can't keep up with, the type that you can go on and on and you just don't want stop from there, I was definitely reaching down her top and squeezed her juicy 'cantalopes' and it was firm, soft and smooth and it felt like butter sliding down my fingertips.

Everytime I'd go to the office, Sly would ask if we have DONE it yet and I said No and told him to piss off. He looked at me with ornery eyes and asked again if we had s%x and I said Not yet but we will! and he teased me for being an a s s. for not 'laying with her. A few weeks later, Sly was transferred to our regional office in Chicago for 4 months and back.

Needless, to say, I am a Romantic. It takes time for the pot to start pissing hot water out of the lid. That's me, That's Kat. Cassie respected that - she said she's also the same although Sly was an exception. I wondered why but I didn't dwell on that ' predicament' at all. I was heavily infatuated with her.
I was so drunk with her perfume, I was so enthralled with this tall lady with very 'ample' features.
 I was so excited when she asked me to come to her apartment for dinner.After 5 months of  dating exclusively,  I think I was ready and ovulating at the same time - I was so horny. 

After salads and yucky blue cheese dressing, We sauntered into her bedroom and we were kissing intensely like a drunk without a drink for days! her sheets were so soft and slippery and I can remember she was as hot as a summer day and I was so turned on that I was about to remove my clothes and she said she'd do it for me. 

I was lying in bed on my undies, She told me to lay in bed and close my eyes for a bit which I did. She switched off the lights and the street light and the cars were behind the curtains and next thing I knew, I felt IT. 

It was hard as a rock and I ultimately fumbled in the sheets and about to sh i t on her sheets when I realized that Cassie has a pen i s.

I jumped out off the  bed like a cat on a hot tin roof and she said that she has some explaining to do so she asked me to sit with her. ' I was wanting to tell you, Kat, but I'm fighting over reality and this dream we have together, I honestly don't want to wake up in this dream.'

I looked at her and she was about to cry and all her explanations were just gibberish junk to me. About her transition, about how she went overseas to get a boob job among other things  because she felt unloved, her husband got tired of the charade and left her. 

We had sex that night, I was willing to give in to her even for one night, and she was all in for me. Despite of all that, I was living the moment. With my boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever you call it. You can watch a scene in Pron hub if you like - I was holding on to her melons as she f *cked me to pieces. It felt weird at first but I just couldn't wait to get my pipes cleaned! 

We've dated for a few more months until we parted ways - She was seeking therapy and contemplating on gender reassignment surgery. Then she started seeing other people other than me, there's my exit sign right there. Cassie resigned before the lockdown and moved to North Dakota. 

I actually remembered that night after Cassie and I broked up , I called Sly and asked for my money back. He said that he only meant to touch her melons and not all the way, and I knew it was a f-cking lie! He laughed so hard as I told him we did it. He said he bolted out of the apartment at the moment  she showed her  p e' nis. Cassie was so convincingly like a woman that she had sex with men too and most men kept coming back to her apartment like the New Jersey tunnel to New York City, she was BUSY.

Sly said Donardo had s e x with every girl and guy at work too so he knew about her reputation from a collegue and never told me about it. 

Cassie was Donardo, who would have ever thought. 

Kat ... I dont know if I should laugh or cry . Better do both ! 

• Like (+1) 1
9 hours ago, FF said:

on a serious note my friend that WAS a pretty risky move . I hope everything turned out negative . 

It’s negative, bestie. It’s funny because I wouldn’t have never thought she’s a man because she was so skinny, she doesn’t have an adam’s apple and she had a really great plastic surgeon. 

Would you care to date this girl?

24797142-0C13-46D3-8078-48B35FEAA151.jpeg.f60ea8f384c9d3f30968853cbe90dd79.jpeg

She’s Trans, nothing wrong with her, she’ just doesn’t want to get hers ‘snipped. She only dates straight guys.

Her name is Blair White. Cassie was a red head on Blair’s body. See? I’m the one that’s been duped. 

I’m sticking with dating men from now on. 

7 minutes ago, NightWriter said:

It’s negative, bestie. It’s funny because I wouldn’t have never thought she’s a man because she was so skinny, she doesn’t have an adam’s apple and she had a really great plastic surgeon. 

Would you care to date this girl?

24797142-0C13-46D3-8078-48B35FEAA151.jpeg.f60ea8f384c9d3f30968853cbe90dd79.jpeg

She’s Trans, nothing wrong with her, she’ just doesn’t want to get hers ‘snipped. She only dates straight guys.

Her name is Blair White. Cassie was a red head on Blair’s body. See? I’m the one that’s been duped. 

I’m sticking with dating men from now on. 

da bomb di ba ! tas pag umihi pala nakatayo 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Something I’ve read and online. 

Ugly Chick is Cold Hearted as pretty chicks

I was in Mcdonalds with my boyfriend Luka and Jasper a while back when I overheard a conversation from a couple of girls behind me waiting in line for their order. They started talking to each other about guys and the girl directly behind me was going on about this guy ‘ wanting to have se x ,but he’s way too ugly and wants to get with me but doesn’t drive a jeep’,etc.’. For 15 minutes, they were going on and all her friends were chiming in on the girl while she talks about every guy she meets wasn’t good enough. At some point, I want to get some napkins and when I walked back, I saw the girls.

Please bear with me, this is difficult to talk about the girls. The girl behind me was the ugliest female I’ve ever seen

IN MY LIFE!

Or at least the ugliest one that didn’t have a birth defect or had been horribly maimed in some accident. Luka asked what’s wrong, he asked why I had a scowl, I just simply said ‘ That girl is gross!’ Luka told me I’m rude and being ridiculous.

I said ‘suit yourself’ and munched on my big mac and he did a 360 to see what’s going on. He turned and looked at me and apologized. Luka realized that the level of ugliness I was referring to has far surpassed what tools modern science presently available to measure precisely how ugly she was, the technology does not yet exist. 

She absolutely looks like Smeagol’s less attractive sister while her arrogance is delusional.

The girl is a lot of nothing for no reason.

Edited by NightWriter
  • 3 months later...

As I strolled the shoreline the other day, I watched as the smattering of fishermen were spread about the dock all trying to capitalize on early morning “good fishing”, and as I watched them I couldn’t but have my mind going back to thoughts of you. To be honest, you do capitalize most of my thoughts regardless as most things remind me of you, so why would this be any different. That’s the thing about a crush, right? They take priority over all your other thoughts. Anyway, back to the fishing. I was watching these fishermen do their thing and I thought how while there may be plenty of fish in the sea as they say, there usually is that one that stands out above all others. That has the sunlight reflect off their colorful scales and illuminate all that’s around them. Well Crush of mine, you are in fact that fish and by far this man’s favorite. You clearly are dominating my thoughts and I can tell I play a major part in yours. I can tell through your words that you’ve figured me out. You understand what makes me tick. Where once I had walls placed around my heart to protect it, you came in with a sledgehammer and knocked them down. I appreciate how you and I can carry on for hours which makes my fond feelings for you grow exponentially with every tick of the clock.

I can tell through your lovely words that you feel me as the feeling inside of us keeps building. I can tell it’s growing and will continue to do so as all good things have that tendency. Trust when I say that you and I are a good thing. Through our chats I know deep within my soul that as we progress, I’ll never be losing, I’ve won every time. Getting to know you has given me that big winner feeling. That’s definite. Vibing out to you just makes me feel too human. That’s what we all want in life right? To find that perfect human in life that gives us that butterfly in the stomach feeling. Well, I just checked, and yes, my stomach is feeling tingly. 

All I want is to get on your level as you make me feel special, and I know there’s a reciprocal feeling there as you must know how special I want to make you feel. Of all the things that I’m rapidly growing to admire and appreciate about you, it is your wonderful philosophy to “live life like it’s practice”. I go through the motions in my daily, when in reality I’d rather be talking to you. So, when I see something that reminds me of you (which is damn near everything), I check out, and go back to the dream and the dreamily. Back to the who that I’m speaking to. It’s you, you are the who I’d rather be speaking to.

Well, I just wanted to put pen to page and express what I had going on in my head. Daily I am growing fonder of you then I had thought possible. I had those walls up, remember? With them out of the way I now see that there is really nothing in our way. I look forward with great anticipation to see what we will grow into. I know where I want it to end up, but let’s take things as they come and let the chips fall as they may. Let the Universe blaze the path for us and guide us in the right direction. 

P.S. I’m going to go practice playing the Mayonnaise while I wait to hear from you

8 hours ago, silverboy123 said:

As I strolled the shoreline the other day, I watched as the smattering of fishermen were spread about the dock all trying to capitalize on early morning “good fishing”, and as I watched them I couldn’t but have my mind going back to thoughts of you. To be honest, you do capitalize most of my thoughts regardless as most things remind me of you, so why would this be any different. That’s the thing about a crush, right? They take priority over all your other thoughts. Anyway, back to the fishing. I was watching these fishermen do their thing and I thought how while there may be plenty of fish in the sea as they say, there usually is that one that stands out above all others. That has the sunlight reflect off their colorful scales and illuminate all that’s around them. Well Crush of mine, you are in fact that fish and by far this man’s favorite. You clearly are dominating my thoughts and I can tell I play a major part in yours. I can tell through your words that you’ve figured me out. You understand what makes me tick. Where once I had walls placed around my heart to protect it, you came in with a sledgehammer and knocked them down. I appreciate how you and I can carry on for hours which makes my fond feelings for you grow exponentially with every tick of the clock.

I can tell through your lovely words that you feel me as the feeling inside of us keeps building. I can tell it’s growing and will continue to do so as all good things have that tendency. Trust when I say that you and I are a good thing. Through our chats I know deep within my soul that as we progress, I’ll never be losing, I’ve won every time. Getting to know you has given me that big winner feeling. That’s definite. Vibing out to you just makes me feel too human. That’s what we all want in life right? To find that perfect human in life that gives us that butterfly in the stomach feeling. Well, I just checked, and yes, my stomach is feeling tingly. 

All I want is to get on your level as you make me feel special, and I know there’s a reciprocal feeling there as you must know how special I want to make you feel. Of all the things that I’m rapidly growing to admire and appreciate about you, it is your wonderful philosophy to “live life like it’s practice”. I go through the motions in my daily, when in reality I’d rather be talking to you. So, when I see something that reminds me of you (which is damn near everything), I check out, and go back to the dream and the dreamily. Back to the who that I’m speaking to. It’s you, you are the who I’d rather be speaking to.

Well, I just wanted to put pen to page and express what I had going on in my head. Daily I am growing fonder of you then I had thought possible. I had those walls up, remember? With them out of the way I now see that there is really nothing in our way. I look forward with great anticipation to see what we will grow into. I know where I want it to end up, but let’s take things as they come and let the chips fall as they may. Let the Universe blaze the path for us and guide us in the right direction. 

P.S. I’m going to go practice playing the Mayonnaise while I wait to hear from you

But..but..but Mayonnaise is not instrument! 🫠

MY FAVORITE

I love the world under the sea

Full of creatures, so wild and free,

From within the deep, they arise

With beauty that can mesmerize.

So many fishes, both small and great

My love for them has no debate.

But there's one that stands apart,

With a grace that tames my heart.

Mermaids, creatures so bold and smart

Their loving charm captures my heart.

Their glittering scales, a sight to behold

A rare treasure within the ocean's hold

When they swim and flick their tails,

And sing a myriad of underwater tales

I am enthralled by their loving lullaby, 

Their elegance is one thing I can't deny

Yes, I love the world under the sea

Full of creatures, both wild and free.

But one creature remains special to me.

Lost in their sight, that's where I'll be.

18 minutes ago, silverboy123 said:

MY FAVORITE

I love the world under the sea

Full of creatures, so wild and free,

From within the deep, they arise

With beauty that can mesmerize.

So many fishes, both small and great

My love for them has no debate.

But there's one that stands apart,

With a grace that tames my heart.

Mermaids, creatures so bold and smart

Their loving charm captures my heart.

Their glittering scales, a sight to behold

A rare treasure within the ocean's hold

When they swim and flick their tails,

And sing a myriad of underwater tales

I am enthralled by their loving lullaby, 

Their elegance is one thing I can't deny

Yes, I love the world under the sea

Full of creatures, both wild and free.

But one creature remains special to me.

Lost in their sight, that's where I'll be.

Good poem 💕

IN THE OCEAN OF MY MIND

In the ocean of my mind, thoughts of her sway like a calm wave. With every moment, she captivates my mind and fills my heart with awe and wonder. How can a person be so beautiful and perfect in every single way? She is the queen of this great ocean of my mind.

In the ocean of my mind, she swims to the deepest depths. I go after her until I'm lost in her world. Her glittering scales, gleaming in the sunlight. Her dazzling eyes light up my soul. Like soft echoes across my mind, I hear her voice in my dreams.

In the ocean of my mind, I wonder what stories she has to tell. Tales of secrets she keeps hidden in the depths of the sea. Does she know of the wonders that lie beneath the waves? Does she know she is a wonder that I will cherish with all that I have?

In the ocean of my mind, many thoughts of her fill my day until I find myself lost in her enchanting world. Yes, I know that I have found a rare treasure within the ocean's hold. She is a sight to behold. Elegant and marvelous in every way.

In the ocean of my mind, a beauty dwells therein. A wonder to behold that fills my heart with joy and pride. She is the mermaid of my dreams. She is the special one for me. Yes, in this great ocean of my mind, she is the queen that rules it all.

10 hours ago, silverboy123 said:

IN THE OCEAN OF MY MIND

In the ocean of my mind, thoughts of her sway like a calm wave. With every moment, she captivates my mind and fills my heart with awe and wonder. How can a person be so beautiful and perfect in every single way? She is the queen of this great ocean of my mind.

In the ocean of my mind, she swims to the deepest depths. I go after her until I'm lost in her world. Her glittering scales, gleaming in the sunlight. Her dazzling eyes light up my soul. Like soft echoes across my mind, I hear her voice in my dreams.

In the ocean of my mind, I wonder what stories she has to tell. Tales of secrets she keeps hidden in the depths of the sea. Does she know of the wonders that lie beneath the waves? Does she know she is a wonder that I will cherish with all that I have?

In the ocean of my mind, many thoughts of her fill my day until I find myself lost in her enchanting world. Yes, I know that I have found a rare treasure within the ocean's hold. She is a sight to behold. Elegant and marvelous in every way.

In the ocean of my mind, a beauty dwells therein. A wonder to behold that fills my heart with joy and pride. She is the mermaid of my dreams. She is the special one for me. Yes, in this great ocean of my mind, she is the queen that rules it all.

❤️ galing naman. 

Their song heard through the sea

It did not matter how many times he told himself, it always felt like there were no more fish in the sea, not for him at least. It did not matter how vast and rich the ocean was, whether it was day or night, nor calm or stormy weather, he still swam and swam alone. Through the eyes of a lonely fish, the sea itself can appear to be quite scary, full of strangers and mysteries, it was a world without corners, with no bottom and no end. To calm himself during those panic attacks, the fish did the only thing he knew: he swam. Even though swimming by himself would make him feel lonelier, as he passed through couples of stingrays and schools of fish, he swam and swam until falling asleep and forgetting he felt alone. The next day, it started all over again.

He really had not much to do apart from swimming, he didn’t have many friends nor a sense of direction, but one of those days, as he wandered across the ocean, it all changed: everything changed after he met her. He recognized her instantly, everyone could have done so, she was a mermaid, after all. Her hair waved against the underwater currents, the sunrays that pierced the sea glistened against her tail, it was that very sparkling that attracted the fish’s attention.

And then, he heard her voice, she was singing. Her song was beautiful but also deeply melancholic, she sang alone and with her eyes closed; it had no words, her song needed none, she could paint every color and picture every scene with just the inflexion of her voice. When she finished and opened her eyes once again, the mermaid found out that she wasn’t alone, she now had a listener, he looked at her like no one had looked at her before. There was no species in the whole seven seas as popular as the mermaids, their singing attracted everyone in miles, their sole presence usually meant that good things were about to come, and so, mermaids were almost always welcomed with parties and celebrations, to which their response was more singing. Mermaids were idols, angels, sparkles, true pearls of the sea.

But when everyone is watching, who can truly see you? When everyone hears you, who is really listening? Alone, among all those people, the mermaid kept her act, she smiled and played around the oceanic life. She sang and laughed when she needed to, but when alone, the few moments she could get to be alone, she sang and cried for herself… but until now, no one had caught her in that state before. “You… heard me?” The mermaid said to the fish, paralyzed, scared that someone had discovered her most intimate side. “Are all the mermaids’ songs so sad? I know down here in the ocean no one can see you cry, but if all your songs are like that…” The fish knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and for some reason, he decided to tease her. “Then the sea will end up saltier with all the tears you get.”

And that’s how the two met, they found themselves purely by casualty.

It is still pretty rough, Should I continue?

56 minutes ago, silverboy123 said:

Their song heard through the sea

It did not matter how many times he told himself, it always felt like there were no more fish in the sea, not for him at least. It did not matter how vast and rich the ocean was, whether it was day or night, nor calm or stormy weather, he still swam and swam alone. Through the eyes of a lonely fish, the sea itself can appear to be quite scary, full of strangers and mysteries, it was a world without corners, with no bottom and no end. To calm himself during those panic attacks, the fish did the only thing he knew: he swam. Even though swimming by himself would make him feel lonelier, as he passed through couples of stingrays and schools of fish, he swam and swam until falling asleep and forgetting he felt alone. The next day, it started all over again.

He really had not much to do apart from swimming, he didn’t have many friends nor a sense of direction, but one of those days, as he wandered across the ocean, it all changed: everything changed after he met her. He recognized her instantly, everyone could have done so, she was a mermaid, after all. Her hair waved against the underwater currents, the sunrays that pierced the sea glistened against her tail, it was that very sparkling that attracted the fish’s attention.

And then, he heard her voice, she was singing. Her song was beautiful but also deeply melancholic, she sang alone and with her eyes closed; it had no words, her song needed none, she could paint every color and picture every scene with just the inflexion of her voice. When she finished and opened her eyes once again, the mermaid found out that she wasn’t alone, she now had a listener, he looked at her like no one had looked at her before. There was no species in the whole seven seas as popular as the mermaids, their singing attracted everyone in miles, their sole presence usually meant that good things were about to come, and so, mermaids were almost always welcomed with parties and celebrations, to which their response was more singing. Mermaids were idols, angels, sparkles, true pearls of the sea.

But when everyone is watching, who can truly see you? When everyone hears you, who is really listening? Alone, among all those people, the mermaid kept her act, she smiled and played around the oceanic life. She sang and laughed when she needed to, but when alone, the few moments she could get to be alone, she sang and cried for herself… but until now, no one had caught her in that state before. “You… heard me?” The mermaid said to the fish, paralyzed, scared that someone had discovered her most intimate side. “Are all the mermaids’ songs so sad? I know down here in the ocean no one can see you cry, but if all your songs are like that…” The fish knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and for some reason, he decided to tease her. “Then the sea will end up saltier with all the tears you get.”

And that’s how the two met, they found themselves purely by casualty.

It is still pretty rough, Should I continue?

Yes. Please.

22 hours ago, NightWriter said:

Yes. Please.

Their song heard through the sea. Part 2

That’s how the two of them met, they found themselves together purely by casualty. They threaded around coincidence and wandered into each other: they found, at last, someone that could understand all those nameless, dreaded feelings and sensations that once trapped them into themselves.

The mermaid smiled, coy at first, with just the corners of her lips.

“Is this your first time listening to a mermaid? Sorry it had to be like that.” She got closer and tried to explain, nervously, her hands moved all around in wide gestures that denoted her theatrical experience. “Usually, mermaids’ songs are supposed to be somehow like a ray of sunshine, cheerful and amusing, but I’m not always able to sing that way, you know..?”

“I think I get it.” The fish answered, quietly, amazed to see her opening to him. He realized that maybe the two of them were lacking the same thing: someone that would actually listen.

“Sometimes I fear that there’s something wrong inside me, something that’s not inside the rest of the world and it pulls me further and further apart from everything…” The mermaid then snorted and started all over again. “But just what am I saying all of sudden? I’m getting you down too, right? You can go away now, I didn’t mean to bother you.”

“You’re not a bother, really. It’s not as if I had many more things to do, and believe me, you can’t get me down more than how I usually feel.”

“Hah?” Now the mermaid looked at him with a grin. “And what reason would a fish have to feel down? Did you fall asleep and the current dragged you away? ”

“Please, everyone knows that only happens to shrimps.” They both laughed. “No, but seriously, it’s not too different from what you said. For a fish, swimming in a shoal is one of the most important things you should be able to do, but in my case I could never seem to connect with larger groups. All I ever do the whole day is swim, but swim only on my own and I hate it. Your song… I think it somehow comforted me about that, as if your voice was telling me that it was all okay.”

Do I keep going? Might be getting bored?

Edited by silverboy123
2 hours ago, silverboy123 said:

That’s how the two of them met, they found themselves together purely by casualty. They threaded around coincidence and wandered into each other: they found, at last, someone that could understand all those nameless, dreaded feelings and sensations that once trapped them into themselves.

The mermaid smiled, coy at first, with just the corners of her lips.

“Is this your first time listening to a mermaid? Sorry it had to be like that.” She got closer and tried to explain, nervously, her hands moved all around in wide gestures that denoted her theatrical experience. “Usually, mermaids’ songs are supposed to be somehow like a ray of sunshine, cheerful and amusing, but I’m not always able to sing that way, you know..?”

“I think I get it.” The fish answered, quietly, amazed to see her opening to him. He realized that maybe the two of them were lacking the same thing: someone that would actually listen.

“Sometimes I fear that there’s something wrong inside me, something that’s not inside the rest of the world and it pulls me further and further apart from everything…” The mermaid then snorted and started all over again. “But just what am I saying all of sudden? I’m getting you down too, right? You can go away now, I didn’t mean to bother you.”

“You’re not a bother, really. It’s not as if I had many more things to do, and believe me, you can’t get me down more than how I usually feel.”

“Hah?” Now the mermaid looked at him with a grin. “And what reason would a fish have to feel down? Did you fall asleep and the current dragged you away? ”

“Please, everyone knows that only happens to shrimps.” They both laughed. “No, but seriously, it’s not too different from what you said. For a fish, swimming in a shoal is one of the most important things you should be able to do, but in my case I could never seem to connect with larger groups. All I ever do the whole day is swim, but swim only on my own and I hate it. Your song… I think it somehow comforted me about that, as if your voice was telling me that it was all okay.”

Do I keep going? Might be getting bored?

Carry on, Atom, carry on! 

• Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, Telly said:

Carry on, Atom, carry on! 

Sige, request mo eh. I will let you in on what I have in store for the fish and the mermaid.

Pero konti lang para naman may aabangan ka pa....

Their song heard through the sea part 3

A sincere smile had now formed in the mermaid’s face, it was stunning. She looked down, deeply moved, and then asked her newfound friend:

“Say, have you ever been to a mermaids’ concert?”