Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

excerpt ng post ko sa analogue thread nito, yung falling for a therapist thread.

i would understand if a GM falls for a thera/MPA.

i would also understand if a thera/MPA falls for a GM.

no shame in that, nothing to stop it, it is as natural as any two people falling for each other.

what i find is that this is a lot less complicated, if this happens past the stage of a thera/MPA-GM phase, period or dynamics.

though understandably, the falling starts there: when and where they usually and probably meet.

and to be sure, it is a lot more complicated than your usual relationships.

pag sinipag ako, baka may makwento ako, at may mapulot ang iba diyan.

matagal na ito, mahigit isang dekada na ang nakalilpas.

malamang paso na rin ang statute of limitations sa ganitong kaso. hehehe.

new content:

to be sure, there are a lot of (usually young) women (in the trade whether MPA, thera, PSP) who may find the allure of older men appealing.

or sometimes the attention showered to them may affect them; and find someone who's shower of affection creates a special connection with them.

in like manner, a GM, no matter how guarded, seasoned or otherwise used to the scene, may through a situation, meet an unexpected person; and the result causes him to be affected in a manner that he does not expect.

and this can go both ways, GMs are constantly showered by sweet words and excellent service by a lot of lovely ladies, and one may stand out as well.

at the end of the day, it is possible for sure.

it has happened without a doubt.

a lot of people may question motives, but to the individual, it is true.

but the fact remains that it is going to be difficult, for both or at least 1 of them for sure.

ganun pa rin ang iiwan ko, baka one of these days i will post an old tale something along these lines.

wala na nga sa industry ang simula, pero complicated pa rin just the same.

• Like (+1) 1

For a therapist, this will be a balancing act. If a therapist falls for a client, the client will usually impose rules like the "no-bj" policy. I heard of this from a regular therapist of mine before when she had a bf. Hangang kamay lang daw siya pero hindi naman nasusunod. :lol:

Agree...........the GM may impose all kinds of rules. However, the complication is how will the GM monitor the enforcement or implementation of the rules.

Alangan naman mag-lagay si GM ng Body-Cam sa kay Miss-Thera..........

Yup, the customer has no possible way of monitoring his girlfriend therapist.

And that's where trust plays a big role. There's really no way of knowing what she dobut you have to fully trust her that she will do the right thing.

Let's not isolate the theras with this one. GFs and/or wives can also play around but we do not monitor them. Instead we offer our complete trust. The main difference is that the job of the thera really involves being intimate with a guest. So we either trust them completely or lay off them.

Edited by wheeljack

I am not isolating the therapists on this one. I am just posting in line with the thread topic. If the therapist falls in love with a guest, chances are the guest will impose a "no-bj" and "no-atw" policy on the therapist. Should this happen, the income of the therapist will be lower due to this imposition. What if the therapist needs money badly or in the vernacular "gipit"? If this situation occurs, it's either the guest-boyfriend shells the needed cash or she has to undermine the imposition. To be blunt about it kung ayaw ng mga boyfriend nilang guest na chumupa ang syota nilang therapist, dapat meron silang cash on hand pag kailangan ng therapist.

And that's exactly the point I was making. A thera will know what to do and what not to do when she's in a relationship. She also knows the impact of being in a relationship will have on her income. The mere fact that she sacrificed her income for someone means she's gone all in for him so he has to be prepared to also accept the responsibility of covering her lost income.

So basically, they both have to be in it together or else it won't work

Edited by wheeljack

How long can the guy sustain it? If that situation occurs, and it will somewhere along the line, when a therapist needs money, the boyfriend has to shell out cash. This is, effectively, buying her loyalty.

That is anybody's guess. Relationships succeed because both work hard at it.

When you ask how long or how much then you are putting a number on a relationship.

If you get into a relationship with one then you better get into it prepared for anything and everything. These ladies don't want to be in this line of work forever and they are always hoping that someone will love them in spite of their work.

Who said I ever got into one? I am just posting my what makes former regular told me. I never said nor did I imply that I had a relationship with a therapist.

I didn't mean you, in particular. I meant you in general, ok. Unless you prefer me saying, a man shouldn't get into a relationship with one if he'a not ready to handle it

I see. That is why, from a therapist's perspective, it is difficult to fall in love with a guest without sacrificing her bread and butter. Therefore, therapists should just keep it in the cubicle. Of course, most therapists know and practice this.

Yes and that's why a man should also be ready to accept that it's a job for them and he must also learn to trust her. If they really want to make this work, then they must plan an exit for her.

And that's where trust plays a big role. There's really no way of knowing what she dobut you have to fully trust her that she will do the right thing.

Let's not isolate the theras with this one. GFs and/or wives can also play around but we do not monitor them. Instead we offer our complete trust. The main difference is that the job of the thera really involves being intimate with a guest. So we either trust them completely or lay off them.

Yung masakit pa diyan.....yung tagus sa buto, pag merong GM nag FR sa Thera-Labs mo, then naka-detalye yung mga ginawa ni Thera-Labs mo sa GM.

Kakayanin kaya ng GM if nabasa niya sa FR ng other GM na si Thera-Labs niya ay "willing to please" and "maraming ginawa sa cubicle that put a big smile on the other GM" and that his Thera-Labs allowed the other GM to "slide to the Y" or that the other GM at "nanghihina after the session with Thera-Labs?

Masakit iyon sa GM na nagmamahal sa kay Thera-Labs..... :( :unsure:

It is easy to say that a man should be ready to accept that it's just a job for a therapist but any man would not want her woman to be intimate with other men. Based on the stories I read from the other thread, I would deduce that there is only a small percentage of successful "therapist-guest" relationships. So the numbers don't lie that this type of relationship is, more often than not, doomed from the start.

But that's the reality of it. It is a job. They are not into this for fun or pleasure and a lot of them are eager to get out when given a chance. So yes it is a romantic notion, but they can dream, and hope right?

And yes there is only a small percentage of it being successful but the bottomline is there are some that end up being successful, no matter how small that percentage is.

Conversely, not all relationships work even those that ate not in this industry

Edited by wheeljack

It is a job for them but men would not want their woman to be intimate with other guys.

Yes, but a therapist has a better chance of having a successful relationship with a guy who has never been her guest than a guy who has been her guest and the numbers, at least from the other thread, backs up my conclusion.

But there is still a chance no matter how small and that's all the theras want.

Well, they can enter that relationship at their own risk knowing that it is a disaster waiting to happen. It was you who said that this is just a job for them and they are not here to pursue a relationship with a guest.

You think they don't know that?

They're always wary of falling for a guest. And if they do, they are always on edge. They also have to always discern of the guy is serious or is just after a free lay.

So yes they are aware that the chances of failing are greater than it succeeding. But some of them still take that chance because they are hoping that it may be successful.

For a therapist, this will be a balancing act. If a therapist falls for a client, the client will usually impose rules like the "no-bj" policy. I heard of this from a regular therapist of mine before when she had a bf. Hangang kamay lang daw siya pero hindi naman nasusunod. :lol:

Bakit di nasusunod? Either a) Malibog siya talaga at gusto niya mag-BJ at di niya talaga mahal yung gm-bf niya or B) Mas malaki nga naman tip pag may BJ :D

Bakit siya nag-set ng rules? Yung bf ba nagbibigay ba sa lost income nung girl?

Ito yun eh, yung normal mileage niya and tip na-stifle nung nagbigay ng rule yung gm-bf. Kung hindi naman pala siya tumutulong he is actually depriving her of her normal income.

• 2 weeks later...