Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

I wish more theras would adopt your mindset ms july.

parang medyo malawak yung experience mo dito and maganda naman, except for the "1 word" so I would just like to ask:

Mahirap ba talaga unahin yung taong sinasabing mong mahal mo over the job? Or kung mahal mo, the hell with everything kahit medyo macompromise yung job/stature mo?

gusto ko lang ma-grasp yung concept na to from a thera's perspective.

salamat and more power po

I would like to comment on this one if you may sir. I think love over this kind of job is not the question that should be asked. Generally love comes first, but if you will factor in your financial needs, people that depends on you financially, the future that holds your situation wherein basically a thera will find it hard to fit in other industry. I think that's where the hard part starts. I wasn't able to understand them at first either. But when I became friends with some of the theras, I came to assess their situation and point of view. It is just hard for us GMs to understand since we didn't experience those hardships firsthand. But still, I think this is a good question to be answered by theras as there might be still others that has a different answer.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like (+1) 1

I know this question might be harsh for some..But it happens.

How do you cut clean in a relationship?By cutting clean I mean that there is no 3rd party, no complications...Its just that both of you have different priorities and still decide to be friends in the end. Is there an ideal or legit reason to call it quits in a relationship where both parties agree that it is the best thing to do?

Appreciate to hear answers from our ladies...

Iba iba ang dahilan ng bawat thera kung bakit sila nasa industriya na to. No matter what the reason is, we just have to treat them with respect. If you fall in love with her, your choice man. Adults naman tayo lahat ditto so you should know what you are getting yourself into. Kung hindi ka handa sa malaking responsibilidad, don't make her fall for you. Makakasakit ka lang. Para sa kin mas mabuti pa yung pasasayahin mo sila from time to time by doing simple little things to make them feel na we appreciate what they are doing. Ok na ung mapangiti mo sila bro. At the end of the day you still have your own life outside. Pag trip mo magpunta sa spa eh di punta ka. Wag lang pa fall pre. Diba mas simple? :)

I wish more theras would adopt your mindset ms july.

parang medyo malawak yung experience mo dito and maganda naman, except for the "1 word" so I would just like to ask:

Mahirap ba talaga unahin yung taong sinasabing mong mahal mo over the job? Or kung mahal mo, the hell with everything kahit medyo macompromise yung job/stature mo?

gusto ko lang ma-grasp yung concept na to from a thera's perspective.

salamat and more power po

hi sir :) di naman po yun mahirap .. shempre uunahin mo ang minamahal mo peru kung talagang marunong kang magadjust sa bawat bagay na meron ka , magiging madali sayu na maisabay ang lahat .. pwede kang magtrabaho para sa mga anak mo peru kaya mo din gumawa ng paraan para makasama at mabigyan ng oras ang taong mahal mo .. :)

Edited by ms.JULY ❤❤

Walang mangyayari kung magkakainlaban kau pareho. Sa una kaya kang intindihin ng lalake sa work mo. But pag nagtagal dami ng hinihingi na pabor. Gang. E hingi sau eh umalis ka sa spa at magbagong buhay. Pero sa bandang huli. Mas magloloko parin ang lalake pag nakuha na nya laha. Kawawang therapist. Ginive up lahat para sa client. Kaya much better na utak muna bago puson! Este puso!

Is this your hugot Ms. Mikee? If yes, I wonder why? Care to share more? :)

Here's my two cents: Falling in love always entails risks, whether you are in the spa industry or elsewhere. Therefore, before letting yourself fall the important question to ask is if you are ready to take the risks and accept the consequences. And important too that you know the guy well. The more you know of the guy and his real intentions and tendencies, the better you can "manage" the risks.

• Like (+1) 1

the first time you saw him and you knew that he will be the one.. you will do everything just to make him happy and everytime you saw the smile in his face.. the best feeling ever.. he will be your world.. but always remember by just a word, everything will be ruined..

Did you tell him?

Walang mangyayari kung magkakainlaban kau pareho. Sa una kaya kang intindihin ng lalake sa work mo. But pag nagtagal dami ng hinihingi na pabor. Gang. E hingi sau eh umalis ka sa spa at magbagong buhay. Pero sa bandang huli. Mas magloloko parin ang lalake pag nakuha na nya laha. Kawawang therapist. Ginive up lahat para sa client. Kaya much better na utak muna bago puson! Este puso!

It's true that there really are a number of rotten apples in the bunch but this is also true looking at it from the other side. There are GMs who really give it their all but do not get the same in return. Mind, heart, and soul but sometimes, it just doesn't seem to be enough and sadly, these GMs are taken for granted.

I guess it's really a question of is it love or is it something else. Something both parties should really take the time to understand and be mindful of.

I wish there could be a clear cut guide/list to know if what you really feel is love but sadly, there isn't.

Hoping to get perspective from both sides. How do you know when/that what you really feel is true love especially in this world?

Im sure some "rules" are skewed in this scenario.

For the theras, how do you want to be loved?

may point si madam.

Hi ms mikee. :) Sa hugot mo eh mukhang may naging masama kang experience sa client mo. Hehe. All i can say is wag ka matakot magmahal. Lahat naman ng nagmamahal nasasaktan. Well kung mahal ka talaga niya, paaalisin ka nya sa ganitong industry at bibigyan ka ng stable life. Well kailangan mo talaga magsacrifice, malay mo, si client na pala ang magbabago ng chapter ng buhay mo. It won't be easy, but it will always be worth it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yes naiinlove ka sa client lalo na nabigay niya ang gusto mo.. At anjan siya lagi pag kailangan mo ng kausap..

Hi Ms Audrey... I hope this is beyond the realm of being materialistic/benefactor style...

Unfortunately some really mistake this as love... as in loving the idea of the person and not the person which is sad...

Although sa bigayan naman kasi normally nagsisimula lahat kasi it's one of the few things where you get to know someone and make them feel appreciated and thought of.. mahirap lang pag umabot na sa level na expected na ang bigayan while the relationship gets deeper...

Just my 64 cents on the topic.. hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1