Describe Your Personality

Alex_Corvis

hi im ip4s and i love apple products that it seems like sinukahan ako ng apple :) i love watching movies, going to spas and watching series. im into crossfit but am just a beginner at that. i love to go on food trips local and abroad with family and frends

• 2 weeks later...

I'm already working but still looks like a high school student according to many. Hard to consider this a compliment but I just thank whoever who said it to show that I'm not pissed off. I understand that to some it is a compliment but not to me because I feel that they don't see me as a responsible adult and it just feeds my napoleon complex personality. Napoleon complex personality in what way?

1. I work out to get that buff looking body though still looks average when wearing clothes. Think of a featherweight boxer, ripped and strong.

2. I do MMA and currently going up the ranks in BJJ

3. Competitive in any sports.

All this is done to make me look more mature but I guess its doing to opposite as they say "working out helps you look younger". Other than that, sports gives me confidence and showing of my skills to those people saying I look like 17 makes me feel more mature than them because they're not responsible enough to take care of their body. Moreover, I like the idea that I could just beat their asses if they say mukha kang bata" line to me. That line freaking irritates me. If only law allows people to k*ll people who says that, I would gladly beat them up in heart beat lol. So yea, I think I have a napoleon complex personality.

To sum it up, I'm athletic, disciplined, and mature. I just don't look like one :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm too shy to ask women out blatantly since i'm usually outcast from the general masses since I graduated from admu. I don't know what puts them off.. So I have to remain within a very small circle. How I wish i can go to a bar or a club just to engage in conversation with strangers I may 'click with' in those places. :(

• 3 weeks later...

My personality...

I'm eccentric.

I'm here to meet new people. In secret.

Not a cat person.

San Mig Super Dry > Light

I like writing...pag nasa mood.

I respect people's choices, lalo sa partners.

Antukin haha.

Makwento pero not in a big group.

Unexplainable preference for slim, petite girls. Minsan lang sa tall.

Glasses, braces look good too.

And haha small hands.

Hopefully may makausap beyond small talk... Ayun lang haha

Hello world.. Traveler- Lagalag.

Kain tulog gala in short KATUGA. Ordinaryong mangagawang pilipino.

Frustrated computer programmer,to call center to 5star hotel and travel around the globe i love my job

HINDI PORKE'T NASA ABROAD MAYAMAN NA. HINDI KAME BANKO.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i'm babyvance. Been doin this a long time na.

Pero i still get the first timer ata.

I just have a cute face. Already went to 2 spas in here with a friend.(new user to kasi nag isip narin gumawa ng saken) hahahaa

Shy type of guy pero pag na break na ice kuhang kuha na kadaldalan ko.

Nag hhope ako marami ako magiging friends dito.

Thanks a lot kung nabasa niyo to. Hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! My name is John, 32 y.o. and single. A very generic name hehe. It's because my grandpa's name is Juan and my father' s name is Juanito. Actually my full first name is John Anthony.

So how 'bout my personality? To be honest I am a very quiet person because I am too lazy to talk, but I think I am good confidante since my elementary days. However I am a very sexual person. Like a train that won't stop fueled with high quality testosterone 😈

I hope I could find a quality companion here. Ole! 😁

MOD NOTE:

REMINDER NO ONE-LINERS PLEASE

MOD NOTE:

Let's be creative people! Do away with the one liners.

Thread Rules;

"Describe Your Personality" and the description should be: write your description so that when somebody who knows you reads it they should be able to say... Yup, that's her alright.

A bad self description is: "I'm biz and I like women." -- how does that separate you from the rest?

I am natural born leader, full of passion and charisma. I like to reach out and inspire others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, I take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

kasing lapad ng pison, kasing tangkad ni bal david

ang makina ay mabagal uminit, pero pag umokey na, ligaya ay siksik liglig

sa MTC, hindi ko alam kung sino o ano ang hinahanap,

subalit (datapwat) sigurado ako na di ako nagpapangap

isang dilag sana ay dumating, na ubod sana ng lambing

para sa mga araw o gabi na malungkot, sa kagaya ko na isang alpha tinorotot