Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

Meron pa bang ps4 game like Nobunaga's Ambition?

Not those hack and slash war games (1 hero slashing hundreds of war fodders)... more on those war games that has its own economy builidng and troop deployment meta.

You could check out Romance of the three kingdoms XIII, Valkyria Chronicles, Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.

Been said tons of times, but Persona 5 is game of the year material. If you're stuck at home you could play this for hours and hours. Money well-spent.

Would agree 100% with you on that bro. sobrang nakakaadik maglaro ng Persona 5.

On a side note. anyone know if there's anyway to recover save files? Accidentally reformatted my ps4 now everything is gone. Di ko pa kasi nabackup sa external or sa cloud eh. Super BV. wouldn't mind repeating my progress on Persona 5 though.. nanakahinayang lng ung ibang games.

Would agree 100% with you on that bro. sobrang nakakaadik maglaro ng Persona 5.

On a side note. anyone know if there's anyway to recover save files? Accidentally reformatted my ps4 now everything is gone. Di ko pa kasi nabackup sa external or sa cloud eh. Super BV. wouldn't mind repeating my progress on Persona 5 though.. nanakahinayang lng ung ibang games.

None that i know of. And how could you format your PS4 by accident? the option is practically at the last part of settings. Tyaga mo para ulitin ang progress mo sa persona 5, after nearly 80hrs ko (see my screenshot above) tinamad na ko mag NG+.

Any other recommended games? Til now matunog pa rin ang GTAV

I havent played the latest games pero highly recommended ko yung rise of the tomb raider, batman arkham knight, uncharted 4 and persona 5...sulit ang pera at oras mo sa mga yan. Right now i only got 1 game and that's tekken 7 hehe...

Edited by glut_func

None that i know of. And how could you format your PS4 by accident? the option is practically at the last part of settings. Tyaga mo para ulitin ang progress mo sa persona 5, after nearly 80hrs ko (see my screenshot above) tinamad na ko mag NG+.

Nagloko kasi ung hdmi cable ko but i first thought it was a software problem. so nagcheck ako online for solutions and since wala ako makita masyado sa screen just followed instructions. aun natroll ako :| nanghihinayang kasi ako sa trophies eh haha kaya uulitin ko talaga

Meron pa bang ps4 game like Nobunaga's Ambition?

Not those hack and slash war games (1 hero slashing hundreds of war fodders)... more on those war games that has its own economy builidng and troop deployment meta.

Nagloko kasi ung hdmi cable ko but i first thought it was a software problem. so nagcheck ako online for solutions and since wala ako makita masyado sa screen just followed instructions. aun natroll ako :| nanghihinayang kasi ako sa trophies eh haha kaya uulitin ko talaga

Valkyria Chronicles is nice.

Try XCOM 4.

===

Anyway, now playing: Titanfall 2.

===

Finished HZD already on Normal Mode.

DLC content for HZD will be released next year I think.

Spoiler Alert: Once you finish the game, it will revert back like 2 scenes back before you finished it with all your upgrades, level up and weapons and the game will ask you to explore the world again. So here's to round 2 on the game...

Finished Titanfall 2's campaign in 2 nights lol. As expected, campaign on shooter games are short. But Titanfall 2's campaign was short but fun.

===

Bought Persona 5 last Friday. 2 nights later I'm hooked. The freaking soundtrack is awesome plus the animation and UI is fantastic.

Finished Titanfall 2's campaign in 2 nights lol. As expected, campaign on shooter games are short. But Titanfall 2's campaign was short but fun.

===

Bought Persona 5 last Friday. 2 nights later I'm hooked. The freaking soundtrack is awesome plus the animation and UI is fantastic.

Best soundtrack imo for the persona series is Persona 3. still love listening to the sounds from that game :)

meron din bang nag-aabang ng death stranding dito bukod sa kin?

ako! after nila iannounce ung cancellation ng silent hill ng kojima productions and then they announced this inaantay ko na agad eh haha

meron pala anime yung persona 5, isang episode lang sya pero enjoy panoorin lalo na pag natapos mo na yung game.

Wala masyado spoilers pero mas maganda kung medyo nakalayo ka na ng konti sa mga palaces bago mo panoorin hehe...

mga gano kalayo ung recommended bago panoorin para wala spoilers? haha

Nier: Automata = GG

i think this is a good one too. I was debating on whether to buy this or persona 5.

Probably after I finish persona 5...

Glad to know too that Call of Duty is going back to its roots...WWII wooohoo!

Oh and destiny 2 is right around the corner...