Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

Any recommendation for new games?

1. Horizon Zero Dawn

2. Nioh

3. For Honor

4. Battlefield 1

5. Persona 5

Some short reviews of the games I recently played.

1. FFXV

Graphics - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Story - 6/10 (Short and have a bad ending)

2. RE7

Graphics - 8/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Story - 8/10 (Also short but it revived the horror that RE games brought us)

1. Horizon Zero Dawn

2. Nioh

3. For Honor

4. Battlefield 1

5. Persona 5

1. FFXV

Graphics - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

2. RE7

Graphics - 8/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Im planning to buy Horizon and Persona 5. Would appreciate some reviews.

Baka bumili ako ng RE7 after ko matapos FFXV. A fan of both games since ps1. Tho, not much time to play recently... hehe

Im planning to buy Horizon and Persona 5. Would appreciate some reviews.

Baka bumili ako ng RE7 after ko matapos FFXV. A fan of both games since ps1. Tho, not much time to play recently... hehe

Still watching gameplay of Horizon. Tinitignan ko pa kung ano yung unique sakanya. Medyo similar kasi sa Dragon Age gameplay. Sana may X factor yun na will make me want to buy it that bad. Hirap kasi mag decide. may pre-order na boss ng persona 5. Also thinking if I will get a pre-order para sa codes and other freebies. But I would prolly buy Battlefield,Nioh and For Honor tom. I'll give reviews after I play it.

Ok ang RE7, I don't want to spoil bakit nabalik nya yung horror ng RE. Medyo panibagong approach ng horror from early to mid game compared to previous REs pero nakuha nya yung nakakatakot physiologically these days. May DLC ang FFXV ah, mukang matatagalan ka pa ulit jan. Level 120 na ata ang max. :)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Horizon Zero Dawn

2. Nioh

3. For Honor

4. Battlefield 1

5. Persona 5

1. FFXV

Graphics - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

2. RE7

Graphics - 8/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Got great reviews from 3 friends who bought Horizon. Suffice it to say I respect their taste when it comes to games. I'm actually thinking of buying it.

New PS4 firmware will now support external HDD and custom wallpapers. :D

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/03/ps4-system-software-update-4-50-features-detailed/

Confirmed! :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn and all I can say is its da isht right now.

Graphics - 10/10

Story - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Graphics - hey its set in post-apocalypse earth where everyone is in a tribe and you are up against robot creatures. I don't wanna spoil it for you guys but wait till you encounter a "tallneck" and get to "hop" on it in the game. Plus, its PS4 Pro compatible - meaning you get to immerse yourself in one of the most vivid "worlds" you've ever been into in 4K.

Story - I have invested maybe around 10 hours on the game (yeah I don't do overtime anymore even at work LOL) and I'm at like 18% of the game. The story is very good and the more you play it the more you want to learn what happened to you and the world that you live in (I'm talking about the world in the game man...don't get too engrossed in it like I am LOL).

Gameplay - its like Unchartered and Destiny rolled into one. What more can you ask for in an open world game. Guerilla Games has cracked open world gaming on this one. There's main quests, side quests, hunts, jobs or if you want to just explore it that's fine too.

There have been 2 updates to the game to fix bugs and I think they are in the process of making a DLC soon so can't wait for that one as well.

Take my word for it, this is a must buy for PS4.

Edited by JayZip
  • Like (+1) 1

1. Horizon Zero Dawn - thumbs up! See my review.

2. Nioh - thumbs up! Like playing Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne but think samurai!!!

3. For Honor - meh

4. Battlefield 1 - thumbs up!

5. Persona 5 - meh

1. FFXV - meh. I'd rather play the FF X remaster or FF XIV.

Graphics - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

2. RE7 - its ok. Stays true to RE tradition. Can't play this with lights off LOL.

Graphics - 8/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Graphics - 10/10

Story - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Graphics - hey its set in post-apocalypse earth where everyone is in a tribe and you are up against robot creatures. I don't wanna spoil it for you guys but wait till you encounter a "tallneck" and get to "hop" on it in the game. Plus, its PS4 Pro compatible - meaning you get to immerse yourself in one of the most vivid "worlds" you've ever been into in 4K.

Story - I have invested maybe around 10 hours on the game (yeah I don't do overtime anymore even at work LOL) and I'm at like 18% of the game. The story is very good and the more you play it the more you want to learn what happened to you and the world that you live in (I'm talking about the world in the game man...don't get too engrossed in it like I am LOL).

Gameplay - its like Unchartered and Destiny rolled into one. What more can you ask for in an open world game. Guerilla Games has cracked open world gaming on this one. There's main quests, side quests, hunts, jobs or if you want to just explore it that's fine too.

There have been 2 updates to the game to fix bugs and I think they are in the process of making a DLC soon so can't wait for that one as well.

That's it. I'm buying it! :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Still watching gameplay of Horizon. Tinitignan ko pa kung ano yung unique sakanya. Medyo similar kasi sa Dragon Age gameplay. Sana may X factor yun na will make me want to buy it that bad. Hirap kasi mag decide. may pre-order na boss ng persona 5. Also thinking if I will get a pre-order para sa codes and other freebies. But I would prolly buy Battlefield,Nioh and For Honor tom. I'll give reviews after I play it.

Ok ang RE7, I don't want to spoil bakit nabalik nya yung horror ng RE. Medyo panibagong approach ng horror from early to mid game compared to previous REs pero nakuha nya yung nakakatakot physiologically these days. May DLC ang FFXV ah, mukang matatagalan ka pa ulit jan. Level 120 na ata ang max. :)

More than a month na since this post hindi ko parin tapos ang FFXV. Hindi nakapaglaro ng maayos for a month T_T. And 120 na lvl cap?! Wah!

If parang dragon age then Im buying it. Medyo napako ako sa inquisition prior pa ako maadik sa witcher and ffxv, planning to play it again if I can have more time... to experiment on character build.

Horizon and RE7 im buyin this. Persona 5 baka pass muna but if the budget permits I'll probably buy it too.

Thanks bro

Graphics - 10/10

Story - 9/10

Gameplay - 9/10

Like Uncharted and Destiny?! Thats cool... Im definitely buyin this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nasimulan ko na HZD with more than 10 hours game time.

Overall rating is 9/10 from me... the graphics and story immersion is just nice that gets me hooked.

The grind for crafting weapon, armors and stuff is what I also enjoyed... pwede palang gawin quest yung requirements per item. Hehe