Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Good, grateful ... that I was able to somehow salvage my trip to the city (went there specifically to attend a Canadian Immigration orientation coz someone invited me to check it out as a possible job opportunity as a Marketing Consultant ... she didnt tell her boss about me ... so I was asked to return Mon instead) ... by arranging an EB, coffee (with a good friend) and accidentally bump into a fellow TM/officer at the KFC of The Landmark Foodcourt.

Hopeful ... to get THAT job soon!

Anxious and worried ... as to WHEN!

OK LNG ME NGAUN PERO MAS OK KAGABI SA MTC ANNIV PARTY! GRABE DI KO PINAGSISIHAN PAGPUNTA KO DUN. ANG SAYA LALO N KUNG MATAGAL N ME MEMBER MAS MARAMI N SANA ME NAMEET. I MET SOMEONE N FITS SA TASTE KO SA GUYS! ANG CUTE NYA! SARAP NYANG TIKMAN! DI KO NA SABIUHIN KUNG SINO PERO SANA NAKITA NYA N NKATINGIN ME LAGI SA KANYA! :mtc: :thumbsupsmiley: :cool:

Happy ... my niece won as President for her school's Student Council.

Sad and upset ... from writing my HONEST feelings via email to my (former) bestfriend about how her emails hurt me.

Accomplished ... able to attend to ALL the appointments I had yesterday.

Disappointed ... for no longer being needed as a volunteer for an activity by Children's Hour later.

Relieved ... dont have to shell out transpo to attend the activity.