How To Keep Your Man Faithful, Loyal To Only You

No matter what I DO I still cant make him loyal to me.

Its either I have not done enough and failed or just havent found a loyal guy.

Baka naman Mam napapabayaan mo na yung sarili mo kaya naghahanap ng iba.

Anyway para hindi OT, flatter your man kahit sa mga maliliit na bagay lang secondary na lang siguro yung sex.

There's really no way of keeping a man faithful to you. Wala yan sa control ng babae, nasa lalaki yan kung mangangaliwa siya. The girl can be as watchful or strict with her man as much as she wants, pero kung gugustohin talaga ng lalaki na mangaliwa, mangangaliwa yan.

The best thing na pwedeng gawin ng girl? Just be the best partner you can be to your man. And if he truly loves you, he will do the same and be the best for you too. If the guy turns out to be a cheater, just wipe your tears, move on and find somebody else. Eventually you will find a man who will love you for you and will treasure you the way you are.

No matter what I DO I still cant make him loyal to me.

Its either I have not done enough and failed or just havent found a loyal guy.

You shouldn't make anyone do something they don't want to do (consciously or subconsciously). The best thing to do is to love yourself first. People will naturally gravitate towards people who aren't needy.

Im so damn good. And im very sure of that. But still........ Hmmm

As the great philosopher Sylvester Stallone said in the Expendables--"you have 24 hours in a day. you can spend 2 or 4 hours having sex. what will you do the rest of the day? what will you do the rest of the week?"

Sex will make a man come over. But something else will make him stay. And that something varies from man to man. Sex is universal though. :D

How to keep someone loyal or faithful only to you? There is no formula, no full-proof method, no guarantees whatsoever that exists. Kahit kulamin mo sya or gayumahin or follow everyone's advice here you can NEVER be sure about anyone's loyalty or faithfulness. The only thing you can do is increase your chances by finding someone who is family oriented at hindi mabarkada or babaero and the only way to find out is not to rush your relationship and get to know each other better. Kilalanin mo din family nya and by doing this you will have a better knowledge of his upbringing, how he treats his parents, his siblings, etc. A person's values and morals and personality are shaped by his family, his upbringing and people around him and by immersing yourself in his world you will have a better understanding of who he is. Still no guarantees but you may have a better chance. Kilalanin mo din sarili mo and alamin mo kung ano talaga gusto mo then set out to find someone who is a better match for you. Remember, looks and sex aren't everything. At the end of the day your patience and your partner's patience will determine how far your relationship will last..

• 8 months later...

"Every man has needs; both emotional and physical. When these needs aren't met, men seek to fulfill them however they can. It may be a need for respect, affection, happiness, or intimacy that leads a man to cheat. It could be something that he never even mentions. Luckily, not every woman has to worry about the possibility of cheating in her relationship. Boyfriends and husbands stray when they don't feel fulfilled, so to keep your man faithful you just have to keep his emotional needs in mind."

- Stay affectionate

- Respect him

- Give him space

- Keep him on his toes

- Challenge him

- Take care of yourself

• Like (+1) 1