• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How To Keep Your Man Faithful, Loyal To Only You

1 hour ago, FF said:

yo bob ! naalala ko ung boss ko dati . Gwapo , may pera , intelligent . Kagandahan , sexy din ang misis niya. Mejo sosyal lang nga .

Nung  nahuli si boss ko ng ilang beses  nag revenge fuck si misis niya. And she vowed to keep on doing it till he stopped. Malungkot kong inabot sa office. He gave me a wan and sad smile. Remember if we can do it ...they can do it too.

Yes. What goes around comes around. Tapos pag lalake nagtaksil ang sasabihn " Everybody deserves a 2nd chance." Pero pag babae nagtaksil parang ung babae pa ang sumira sa pamilya. Masyado kasing accepted ng society natin na ang lalake normal na ang pagtataksil. Pero pag babae. Masyado na silang hinusgahan.

• Like (+1) 1
On 3/4/2022 at 7:54 PM, razeyhamirez said:

There's nothing you can do to cure a man's lust. Siya lang makakapagpa-tigil niyan. 

Having sex with another woman is his decision.

Kung di niya talaga mahal yung babae, most likely, titikim yan ng ibang potahe.

Kasi kung true love yan, hindi mo maiisip na gawin yun kasi alam mo masasaktan partner mo.

Yun lang yun. Walang excuses

no excuses talaga naman. pero kung dmo maiwasan ...just be discreet and don't let your wife / partner know. that is the least you can do for her .

on the other hand ... there are women also who accept the fact that given the chance .. men will cheat. A good friend of mine said : If I had the choice of knowing whether my husband cheats or not .. I wouldn't want to know. As long as he is emotionally faithful to me . Just an anecdote lang. I dont know if this is shared by other women.

Frankly speaking, I think it's largely beyond your control.  A man will either be sexually unfaithful or be totally committed, depending on his personality, what he saw with his own parents, if he's in a good and communicative relationship with his spouse, and sometimes based on no reason other than his mood of the moment.  

Personally, I've accepted the fact that I am sexually promiscuous.  No justification or reasoning, basta lang.  I am really fulfilled and happy when I have varied sexual experiences with different partners.  

1 hour ago, JST2021 said:

Frankly speaking, I think it's largely beyond your control.  A man will either be sexually unfaithful or be totally committed, depending on his personality, what he saw with his own parents, if he's in a good and communicative relationship with his spouse, and sometimes based on no reason other than his mood of the moment.  

Personally, I've accepted the fact that I am sexually promiscuous.  No justification or reasoning, basta lang.  I am really fulfilled and happy when I have varied sexual experiences with different partners.  

men are naturally hotwired for this. there is a netflix docu explaining why bmen seek sex from diff women. Its the natural urge to spread your DNA.

On 3/9/2022 at 1:52 PM, FF said:

men are naturally hotwired for this. there is a netflix docu explaining why bmen seek sex from diff women. Its the natural urge to spread your DNA.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:26 PM, JST2021 said:

Sure, you can put in genetic, evolutionary, psychosocial, hormonal (and others) factors into the equation. Those are scientific facts and I don’t disagree with that. But right before we do an act, we have a rational mind that can process these possible courses of action. We can’t just rely solely on our impulses. 

That is what differentiates us from animals.

At the end of the day. There is still this conscious decision to weigh our choices whether they are moral or immoral.

Acting solely on your bodily urges just proves that you are either

a. Immoral

b. A weak-willed person 

On 3/9/2022 at 10:29 AM, FF said:

no excuses talaga naman. pero kung dmo maiwasan ...just be discreet and don't let your wife / partner know. that is the least you can do for her .

on the other hand ... there are women also who accept the fact that given the chance .. men will cheat. A good friend of mine said : If I had the choice of knowing whether my husband cheats or not .. I wouldn't want to know. As long as he is emotionally faithful to me . Just an anecdote lang. I dont know if this is shared by other women.

by that statement, the partner being oblivious to the disloyalty makes it okay?

cheating is immoral. No matter how you look at it. There is no argument to that. Nobody want to get cheated on. 

You say ‘no excuses’ but from my point of view, you are trying to rationalize your previous acts by presenting an anecdotal/single testimony - that is, one of the weakest form of evidence

Again, as a disclaimer, I am not one to be called pure

Like most of you, I ALSO LIKE SEX (quite a lot)

I, myself, also engage in flings, fubus, MU, spas, whatever. But I make the conscious effort to make sure that it’s (1) consensual, (2) no other parties are affected, (3) no relationships/marriages are broken. I don’t fuck around if I’m in a relationship.

This does not put me on the pedestal, but justifying that ‘disloyalty/cheating is okay’ is just absurd. Own up your mistakes/sins. 

7 hours ago, razeyhamirez said:

I, myself, also engage in flings, fubus, MU, spas, whatever. But I make the conscious effort to make sure that it’s (1) consensual, (2) no other parties are affected, (3) no relationships/marriages are broken. I don’t fuck around if I’m in a relationship.

This does not put me on the pedestal, but justifying that ‘disloyalty/cheating is okay’ is just absurd. Own up your mistakes/sins. 

sure enough. to each his own naman talaga. as i said no excuses. if people cheat it is their choice to do with it and live with it. this is not an open call to encourage others. lahat naman ng posts dito is just to share and help people understand .Hindi naman ito DEBATE comrade.  if you"re faithful and loyal then you're  faithful and loyal . congratulations at mabuhay ka comrade. Chill ka lang ok ?

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2022 at 1:26 AM, razeyhamirez said:

I'm not justifying anything or making an excuse. It's just what I've done in the past and will continue to do. That's my choice and I was replying to the question on the topic. 

If you choose otherwise, then it's your choice sir. I am not telling you that you are foolish or forcing you to be sexually promiscuous.  But the last time I checked you're not my boss or parent, so while I applaud your life choices, I don't feel compelled to copy them.

3 hours ago, JST2021 said:

I'm not justifying anything or making an excuse. It's just what I've done in the past and will continue to do. That's my choice and I was replying to the question on the topic. 

If you choose otherwise, then it's your choice sir. I am not telling you that you are foolish or forcing you to be sexually promiscuous.  But the last time I checked you're not my boss or parent, so while I applaud your life choices, I don't feel compelled to copy them.

+1

It works both ways. The man would need to want to be loyal to you and care about you as well.

The important point ladies, it may sound too good to be true... A lot of folks have said that men are pre-disposed to spread their seed. I don't believe that. It may have been true hundreds of years ago but due to socio-economic reasons and how we have been brought up, the mentality behind being polygamous has changed to one of monogamy. 

The biggest institutions in the world (religious institutions) mostly preach monogamy and it's slowly being accepted as the right thing to do. I am not here to say it's right or wrong. Most men don't want to cheat. We are happy being with a woman all our lives, provided, we are made to feel like men.

Men are not emotional creatures. We are rational beings. So if you want us to help you, then expect us to offer help and a solution. We men, don't "feel" your emotion. We react to it and try to fix it. It's what makes us men. We provide or are predisposed to take that role. 

Make us feel wanted. Make us feel that we are your world and that you need us. Nothing turns a man on more than knowing that he is wanted and appreciated. 

It's not an easy topic to comment on but that's the gist of it. Ofcourse, like I said, the man would want to stay with you also or it's a lost cause.

And ladies, no one knows how to control a man better than you so you don't really need tips.