What's Your First Impression Of MTC

madmutt

• 4 weeks later...

MTC....is The Guide ......

Lurker ni MTC doctor before

I remember before i knew MTC i was a using this prepaid internet card wit a community.... kaso kulang kulang yung info dun kaya nag-hanap ako ng iba sa search engine dun ko nakita ang MTC..... konti pa lang tayo nun 2001 or 2002 ata nun lurker ako ni MTCdoctor tapos naging tiktik ung username ko tapos nakalimutan ko yung passward ko tapos naging Bwalkin....the community give precise and detailed explanation guides and opinions.....tapos nagkaron n problema sa server o ina-update ata.... napunta ako sa gimmicks.com tapos balik dto kasi mas magaganda or witty ang topic and members dito. THis is my family....

Thank you sa lahat

err...puro manyak. naclick ko sa dating forum

nasinsalihan ko.

e nung nagsisimula pa lang MTC puro adult

lang talaga ang thread. nung bumalik lang ako

last year, laking improvements.

First impression really do last and about the so called improvements, they are just decorations to mislead members (old & new) into thinking that this is a respectable on-line community.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first heard about MTC in the EL Gimikero article in FHM..

The article actually (in my opinion) presented MTC as an on-line pick up point for paid or free sex.. I got interested not becuase I wanna have sex but it was because I wanna understand how "this on-line pick up point works.." But once I became a member, I noticed that it had other threads that had good topics.. and because I like sharing my thoughts to other people.. I joined the bandwagon.. :cool:

Up to this point, I haven't met anyone in MTC, or had attended any parties, etc. .. Its my thrist for knowledge that is satisfied here in MTC.. I like reading the intelligent POVs of members.. and share my own POVs from time to time.. :D Don't get me wrong though, my sex life became much more adventurous since my membership in MTC.. just ask my wife.. and my other so-called "girls.." hehehe!!! :evil:

I found out about this website through my EX really... I got a hold of his username and password, so my first impression of it is a pick-up joint talaga ... hehehe... after we broke up I tried logging in but I didn't like it... Finally after another failed relationship I got bored and decided to register again.

I met new people here and saw facets of their personalities that would surprise or excite me, even disappoint me. It still serves as theraphy for me and my boredom sometimes... someday I'd like to see who these people are who writes such interesting things.

Ciao!

• 1 month later...

well, i first saw this through my best friend's screen

and she was on a 'very hot' topic then...wehehehehe

so i thought 'hey malandi ka forumforum ka pa dyan!'

tapos i got enticed as well because of the other cool topics here

as well as the other activities and people...

and they have an awful lotta' members!!!!! geeesh!