What Did You Dream Last Night?

22 hours ago, kikomatsingmatos said:

baka po may mga unfinished business ka sa buhay tungkol sa pamilya na kailangan balikan. mukhang ganyan yung nais ipahiwatig, kung meron mang kahulugan yung panaginip mo po miss.

Thankyouu sir hehe nag sesearch din ako sa google ng mga pwedeng meaning ng mga panaginip ko hehe siguro nga pede din ganun ibig sabihin ☺️

24 minutes ago, Mindy of Cozey said:

Thankyouu sir hehe nag sesearch din ako sa google ng mga pwedeng meaning ng mga panaginip ko hehe siguro nga pede din ganun ibig sabihin ☺️

merong libro na nabibili tungkol sa mga dream interpretations maam. meron po ako dati pero binenta ko na sa kadahilanang di nako naniniwala na may ibig sabihin ang mga panaginip hahahaha.

just had a vivid dream again.

i was on my way to a booking (hazy yung face ng thera in my memory e) then when I arrived on a back-alley incall location, i blacked out. when i woke up, i was on the bed already (fully clothed) besides me is a woman (below average looking) and said to me. "ok na sir ha time na". and i was like "teka lang, bat ganon? kakarating ko lang" and she angrily said to me, "kanina pa po tayo sir, ang bastos nyo nga pong client e" and i am quite shocked coz i feel that every booking i have, i treat them with respect and then i checked the clocked. it really is 2 hours after i blacked out.

then when it is payment time, she is charging me 25k for the service. that's when i lost it. i tried to tell her that the price is too expensive and i am pretty sure that i only avail MTC rate services (for the time being). heck i even feel like i am being scammed because both of us are fully clothed when i woke up. so i offered her the 10k from my wallet for the "services" and said "MTC member ako, alam ko naman ang going rates dito". she got really angry and called everyone from the place stating that i was rude and stuff like that. i got surrounded by bouncer-like men and trying to get the money from me and thinking "please sana di icheck wallet at gcash ko".

woke up with a cold sweat after that. if you're reading this, thanks for reading my useless story. hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...