What Did You Dream Last Night?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Visited a new place of relaxation yesterday. I was eyeing either of 2 therapist (one of which I was more interested to meet). Their sched didn't meet though so I was only able to meet my second choice. Nevertheless, had a good session with her 🥰

So about the dream I had last night, I was visiting the place for the second time to meet the thera I was really eyeing on. When we finally got to meet face to face she asked me "Pedo ka naman diba" 😂 😧

Dreaming works so mysteriously.

My last dream was a little, weird. 

My mother-in-law was giving me a cellphone number, of course format ng cell number dito saten sa Pinas. 11 digits, parang Smart pa nga. Sabi niya tawagan ko daw yun para magkabati kami ng wife ko, or iirc, para daw guminhawa buhay namin.

Natandaan ko ung most of the numbers, pero da rest jumbled na. Sabi saken itaya ko sa lotto haha..

NOTE: My wife and her mother passed away due to COVID last year btw.

EDIT: Nag-check ako ng Lotto Results kahapon. Holy sh*t, lumabas sa 6/45 ung 4 numbers sa cp number na binigay saken (nung nagbreakdown ako ng mga possible na pwede icombo)

Edited by Panibugho
additional
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JohnS234569 said:

进行了一次单人旅行。并且在梦境中遇到了一位老熟人女性朋友。冷静和 kwentuhan,然后是性感的时间。但是当我准备把它放进去的时候,又回到现实na  😄 😔  bitin haha

You should force yourself not to wake up.