• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Diet

Dieting is bad, bababa metabolism mo mas masama effect if your BMR (basal metabolic rate) goes down kasi hihina fat burning abilities ng body mo. so if youve reached your desired body weight thru dieting its effect is much worse kasi onting kain mo lang mas mahihirapan body mo i burn what you've eaten. exercise lang its the right way to go.

diet = starvation. common knowledge, yet severely flawed.

eat only twice a day, brunch and dinner, and plenty of liquids...;-)

by the way, i eat nine times a day. that is my DIET.

Edited by Palakol
  • 2 weeks later...
mga ser effective by whole grain foods like wheat bread brown rice etc...? the problem is sinasabayan ko siya ng hotdog pero small portion do you think healthy pa din yun?anyone who works in a graveyard shift?share naman mga bossing ng diet plan...maraming salamat mga ser

Try using healthier food options like grilled chicken or tuna for your palaman.

as for eating plans when on GY, here's what I used to do on GY shift

meal 1 upon waking up usually rice and 3 egg omelette

meal 2 3 hours later chicken or beef (preferrably grilled) rice or potatoes

meal 3 during lunch break in ofc: same as meal 2

meal 4 before sleeping : tuna/eggs and kamote or fruit

Try using healthier food options like grilled chicken or tuna for your palaman.

as for eating plans when on GY, here's what I used to do on GY shift

meal 1 upon waking up usually rice and 3 egg omelette

meal 2 3 hours later chicken or beef (preferrably grilled) rice or potatoes

meal 3 during lunch break in ofc: same as meal 2

meal 4 before sleeping : tuna/eggs and kamote or fruit

sir when u mean tuna/eggs halo ba un? tnx egg is boiled egg lang ba? ty

• 2 weeks later...

I heard there is this survival principle in eating 2 times a day whenever you don't do any physically taxing activity such as weightlifting. My friend told me (he's into this diet) the principle is strengthening your survival instincts by depriving yourself of food and strengthening your discipline. He also told me that there has been results to this kind of diet of people actually living longer. Dunno if it's true though, just interesting to read on.

Having 6 meals a day allows you to properly deploy the nutrients you take when you eat. By eating more often, you get less hunger pangs and eat only enough to sustain you. I learned that the food you eat should be just enough to burn for 2-3 hours. Part of our muscle memory is to learn when they will expect to be fed the nutrients they need. Eating only twice a day teaches your body to expect to be starved again and thus store a good part of the food you took as fat in order to sustain itself while you are starving it. By eating more often, our body learns and expects that it will be fed again in a few hours and burns the food you ate for energy. Result is you get more lean body / muscle mass instead of stored fat.

My 2 cents... from reading nutrition articles. Has worked well for me for a long time now.

i need a dietician , did i spell it right ? im obese 1 na daw prone sa diabetic , my daily diet is rice and ulam , can somebody here recommend somebody or advise me, thanks

my advice to you is to increase your intake of fish, friuts and vegetables, limit red meat.. and if you can eliminate rice from your diet, or at least limit to half a cup per meal, i can guarantee you will lose weight.. of course you should exercise also, to burn excess calories.. try it bro, papayat ka and reduce your risk for diabetes.. i lost 25 lbs in 3 months :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi MTC peeps!

First some background on what i do in terms of physical activity.

Weekdays

10 min walk in the AM

20-30 min walk in the afternoon

3 times a week

20 min cardio

1 - 1.5 hr weight training - i concentrate on basic exercises targeting the larger muscle groups.

I've been working out close to 7 yrs now (on and off) but i never had the discipline to get the proverbial washboard abs. One thing I never got a complete control over is my appetite. :rolleyes:

5'6

154 - 156 lbs

Know this paints a rather vague figure of what i am now but hope you guys can help me come up with a diet that's easy to prepare and follow.

Hope this time 'round i'll have enough resolve to actually see this diet through.

so the $65K question is... Can you guys share some of your typical 5-6 meal diet and the ideal time interval to eat the meals?

hope to get some good insights here. planning to start my diet by next week. yey im excited