Write A Note To Your Younger Self

Dear Jen-Jen

Don't mind the gaps, don't mind the loneliness, don't mind the fights u see and the flights of your parents.

It will be your mold.

If you think you're fat... no you're not.wait till you stumble upon a ragged half white chick and you'll see.. you'll enjoy so much that you're gonna keep eating.. so DON'T overeat when you're inlove. But it would be better if you'll stay with the man who will give u a son.

Much better if you will NOT read that little book that's hiding in the shelves... and don't navigate ym so much.

Don't burn your eyebrows for your father... do it for yourself.

Love yourself more than anything, more than anyone.

Don't cut your hair short. You look good with long hair.

You'll be a strong woman someday. Don't talk to strangers.

Don't listen to rumors

Do NOT be carried away by humors.

Finish that Aikido lessons.

Record your childhood memories.

Record your concert. Your dances.

Someday there will be YouTube...

Don't eat too much salty and fatty foods to keep your digestive system intact and complete.

Drink vitamins..lots of it.

Or else you will get sick from time to time.

Don't believe in Cherifer... no.. there's no chance of you getting tall..I'm sorry.

Don't react too much...It's forbidden...or you'll end up stabbed and wounded.

Don't get too much friendly with blades.. it's better if your left arm is clean and scarless.

Don't always follow your heart. Listen to what your mom is saying. Mom knows best.

If you can only hear me now... hush baby. Don't pout. Everything will be alright.

Love,

Your future f#&ked up self if you don't read my message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you should have kept quiete and just let everything go with the flow. be an observer. maraming galit sayo kasi pa bibo ka kumag ka. tapos mahilig ka makipag debate. nung tumanda ka saka mo lang natutunan mag blend in. control your self and shut it!

PS habang below 13 years old ka palang gawin mo lahat ng gusto mong gawin.... pag pinagalitan ka pretend na hindi mo alam kasi bata ka pa gusto mo lang i try, pero wag kang magpapakamatay.... ng umabot ka sa point na ito na nag popost sa MTC para payuhan ka.

Dear 20-year-old Damien Thorn-You wanker,

How's it going? Lemme get straight to the point. You know, it'd be better for both of us if you'd have the courage to do whatever it is you've always wanted to do. And focus too, lots and lots of focus. Grab opportunity by the balls, man. Take that first step and never look back. Hell, if I had your youth, coupled by my audacity, I'd be all over the place. The world will be ours! :)