Office Romance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a fling with a girl from a different department. She was a former carshow model, with one of the most put-together racks I have ever laid eyes on. She was a bit green in the office when I met her, so I took her under my wing and showed her the ropes. Naturally, we started flirting. Kaunting suggestive hipo here and there, mga malalanding bulong at kindat, green jokes, you know the drill. We did all those whenever we got the chance. Things came to a head when she askeed me if she could crash at my place for the night, as Ondoy was all over her house. I said I had a room to spare, so she came over, then one thing led to another... Yeah, we banged, and we did so a couple of more times after that. I did have a rep to maintain at the office, so I slowly started to give her the cold shoulder treatment. Thankfully, that ended quickly and quietly. We're still friends to this day, which is kinda weird, hehe.

I almost took a shot at this other girl from another department. A pretty hot one, if I may say so. She was about 5'4", porcelain skin, nice rack. Tisayin ba. Things should've been easy, as I learned from a mutual friend that the girl had a thing for me. Armed with that knowledge, I started exchanging texts with her. Things went swimmingly from there, and we started making plans to do some quality hohol.

My boss and a few other friends learned about this, so they took it upon themselves to give me a history lesson about her. Apparently, the chick was a stone cold gold digger who once led on a former employee. She bled his wallet dry while giving him a bad case of the blue balls. Things got so bad for the guy that he ended up resigning. That made me put a stop to whatever it was that I was having with the lady. About two months later, she got married to some other guy at the office. Woah lang, hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

8 years ago meron akong ganito dati. milf (married) and marupok tulad ko. konting lambing lang ayun nahulog na. haha. i usually pick her up somewhere near her place then taxi kame palagi nun papunta office. dun lampungan na muna bago pumasok. minsan half-day kame pumapasok kase checkin muna palipas init at L. haha. sayang it had to end kase nag resign nko. sawa nko eh. hahaha

• 1 month later...

Nang yare nadin sakin eto. Lalo na pag lagi kaung mag kasama sa work. Hnd talga maiiwasan ang mag karoon kau ng afair sa isat isa.. ❤️ Hahah naalala ko lalo na ung to thr point na kmi na hahah nag kakailangan pa pag palabas na hindi malaman kung saan kmi liliko makapag tago lang sa mga ka work hahaha..