Beer Belly

Oi dad bod ... lakas maka dilf :))

Sa opinion ko, ang mga lalakeng pumupunta ng gym for the sole purpose of attracting "chicks" sila yung mga di nagtatagal at di talaga nagiging consistent. My point is, you should not make aesthetics as your motivation. Overall wellness dapat yan.

Ako wala naman hiwa ang abs ko. Me konti pa akong love handles na natira. But what I really get out of it is excellent conditioning. Tipong kahit 6PM na at work you still feel na 10 AM pa lang. Bonus na lang syempre matanggal yung bilbil.

IMO yang Dad bod kasi na yan, Fad lang yan dahil sa paparazzi photos ni Leonardo diCarpio. So are yung mga nauusong diet at exercise programs. Kung dahil lang gusto mo sumunod sa uso, di pano pag di na uso? Tignan mo si Ate Shawie, nahilig sa south beach diet, ngayong di na uso na gain nya lang lahat ng nabawas sa timbang nya with interest.

Like I keep saying sa kabilang thread, ang bilbil kasi minsan talagang reflection yan ng lifestyle mo. Baguhin mo dapat yung buong lifestyle mo and pananaw about fitness.

Isa pang common misconception kasi, pag fit ka, insecure ka, bakla, o kaya meat head. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

i also have this problem, what will i do?

Overhaul the lifestyle man. And I mean your entire lifestyle. Adapt it to be more healthier.

Watch what you are putting inside your mouth and be cautious all the time. Be aware of what a food will do to your body

Exercise more regularly and consistently. Even when you dont feel like it.

Ang bilbil reflection yan ng lifestyle

Nice thread :) I have learned alot thanks guys!

Nagsisitups din ako, but now I know na it only help to firm abs muscles. Kaya kailangan pa rin talaga ng movement.

Well I'm a weekend MTB rider, but I noticed if you really aimed to lose those belly fats you have to go extra miles, not only joyride lalo

na pagang bike setup mo is very comfortable, hirap din magpapawis eh.

So sometime if I dont have a companion in riding my bike, I switch into running this is a good belly fat burner promise!

Because I observed that riding a bike in a 10km and running just 5km is very different in burning fats. Why??

The reason is in running you burn more calories, than riding a bike (in a flatroad). Kaya nga mas pagod ka agad pag nagjog ka, unlike

in riding a Bike malayo na ang napupuntahan mo parang wala lang ok ka pa din hehehe. But this is only my observation, it made me

reached to a point to challenge more myself in riding my bike to do the extramile just to hit my goal. Akyatin ko ba naman ang antipolo

(via marcos HWay) everyweek from Mandaluyong back and forth including our province daytour bike all the way.

Ayun pagod the whole day buset, hahahaha! But at some point I gained lots of friend and plus adventure of my lifetime :).

In general talaga it doesn't need to spend lots of money to lose that pesky belly fats, just take a jog / brisk walk / jumping rope (my next

target) and with a diciplined proper diet will do the job.

FYi our body still required to have stored fats, kya no way talaga na ubusin mo lahat ng fats sa katawan mo ano gusto mo

magmukhang kalansay andnoway na puro muscles lang din malabo yun. It is a rule of nature since the creation of man until now.

Aim to be healthy and once you're in that stage be proud of your self. :)

Just my two cents HTH! :)

Edited by soulkeeper32

Exercise more regularly and consistently. Even when you dont feel like it.

Agree, this requires discipline as well. Dati ayoko mag gym, as in ayoko. Maghahanap utak ko ng excuse para di na ko umalis ng bahay. Pero lagi ko pa rin pinipilit sarili ko na bumangon tapos pumunta ng gym.

Nakalagay nga sa wall ni Fitness First dati eh "Motivation is what gets you started; habit is what keep you going". Pero for me dapat nakasingit din dun yung discipline.

• 5 months later...

Totally cut off sweet food - desert, soda, iced tea!!, beer, all sugary stuff - it is mostly food that causes that belly. Eat lots of rabbit food ;-) i mean roughage

And if you want it tighter and defined - you exercise - cardio - that will keep off from growing too, you want it tighter? then do core exercises.

• 2 weeks later...

Girls, go for a guy with a beer belly. I don't think those with six pack abs would just flaunt it to one girl hehe.

Thats just an excuse, look at it in the long run you will realize what your health would be. Its not something just to get girls, your life also depends on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

baka winebelly na ang tawag dun? sorry... can't help not to comment. peace po...

onT: if you take wine in moderation, it can actually help you with weight loss :)

whahaha, oo nga naman winebelly. hehe wine at hard lng iniinom ko eh, i agree with you na it can loose weight based on experience din. tmad lng tlga ako ngcardio kaya cguro may beer belly... :lol: