• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

I used to have an SSS ID, which got misplaced somewhere. Cant even remember how and when i got hold of that...which must have been a long time ago. Since i finished residency years ago, and have been technically "unemployed" since, i havent paid a single centavo. Would there be a problem with this?

none, as for now... your SSS digitized ID is one good proof of identity... most institutions requires this...

if you're previously employed, all your contributions will be safe with SSS, even if you forgot ur SSS no.. :)

i suggest you activate your membership as a voluntary member...

sayang ung mga panahon na dumadaan..

He izzecoh!

Need ur opinion. Im hoping to go back to sss main where i submitted some docs to get my id soon and to get a loan as well.

Do i really need an id to loan? problema is the backlog of sss id printing which i feel should not affect the services.

thanks!

you cud actually file a personal loan even if you still dont have your SSS Digitized ID... puede na ung claim stub...

none, as for now... your SSS digitized ID is one good proof of identity... most institutions requires this...

if you're previously employed, all your contributions will be safe with SSS, even if you forgot ur SSS no.. :)

i suggest you activate your membership as a voluntary member...

sayang ung mga panahon na dumadaan..

ok po. thanks :flowers:

so it's not like the BIR wherein i have to file a form every year, kahit unemployed ako, tama ba?

ok po. thanks :flowers:

so it's not like the BIR wherein i have to file a form every year, kahit unemployed ako, tama ba?

right... all records since 1957, active and non-active are still intact with SSS.... kaya you dont have to fear na mawawala ung records mo... just remember, you have to register to SSS only once....

isang SSS number, lifetime mo na itong gagamitin...

Edited by izzecoh
  • 2 weeks later...
i have a question sir...

my father died last oct, then we filed for a death benefit claim... we received and encashed it last week... are we still going to receive a lumpsum amount which i think is different from the death benefit claim?

thanks...

ilan po ung total contributions nya? andyan pa ba ang wife nya?

pls see if claim voucher (the sheet that comes with the check) indicates "DEATH CLAIM with FUNERAL"...

at "LUMPSUM" ang naka indicate, then wala na po...

• 2 weeks later...
^yup.. buhay pa mommy ko... death claim lang yun nakasulat eh... almost 23 years siya dun sa employer nya.... death claim lang eh.. masyado naman maliit kung 13k++ lang yun lumpsum nya...

sori for the late reply....

ilang years ba naging pensioner ang father mo?

meron kasi kaming five years exhaustion...

kapag ang member is more than five years na nakakapagclaim ng pension...

upon his death, lumpsum na lang ang makukuha ng mga naiwanan niyang beneficiaries....

in your case, mother mo ang nakareceive ng lumpsum amount...