SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

Hello Sir,

Just wanna inquire if im entitled for SSS Loan, if ever this will be my first time can you provide me the requirements needed for the loan in order for me to avail, another thing is it possible that my wife will be the one who will facilitates the loan since im working abroad, and how much would be the maximum loan, my total contribution so far is 75.

we are employer of more than 100 people. but in our case we really have to pay later than the supposed date because of our problem w/ our clients.

i mentioned on my previous question na hindi pa na sasagot.. our income ay halos napupunta lang sa interest ng SSS. last year we payed more than 100k for the interest. ngyun mukhang ganun nanaman.

i hope Sir izzecoh read my question asap. parang gusto na nga namin mag sara sa problem na to eh. hehehe

hmm, maraming kang tanong a!! eto s iyo!!!  :boo:  :boo:

question no. 01: puede n po... file it thru ur employer n lang

question no. 02: death claim includes lifetime pension for the member's spouse and minor siblings

or lumpsum amount in case of no surviving spouse

question no. 03: automatic s mother mo n pupunta ung mga pension nya...

regarding the unclaimed retirement benefits of ur deceased father, the Pension   

Processing Center will decide on that...

ok na???

u'll be notice thru mail or check mo n online... pag employed, the company representative has

the ONLY authority to receive such claims from the SSS... sory po..

ur monthly contributions must reach 120 to qualify for a retirement claim... kapag  kulang,,, dagadagan.. :)

can u pls PM me regarding this... i must see first ur records...

Salamat sa reply!

Preng Izzecoh,

Can't Belive You Haven't Posted This Yet.

Got it from the site.

Great news.

====================

SSS announces extension of loans amnesty program

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Social Security System (SSS) has announced a six-month extension of an amnesty program it launched in October 2004 to help members settle their delinquent salary loans and other short-term debts to the institution, a senior official said.

SSS Officer-in-Charge Horacio Templo said President Arroyo has approved a recommendation of the Social Security Commission to extend the amnesty period to June 30 this year following a clamor for extension from members, who failed to meet the deadline last year.

"We are glad to announce that Malacañang has approved our recommendation to extend the amnesty program for short-term loans," Templo said.

Under the program, members can pay their loans without penalties, and they can choose to make a one-time payment or in installment. But unlike total write-off for one-time payment, the installment payment will result in proportionate write-off of penalties.

Covered by the amnesty program are salary, calamity, emergency, educational, study-now-pay-later plan, vocational/technical, student and Y2K loans. SSS short-term loans carry a penalty of one percent a month.

Templo said the amnesty program has allowed the SSS to clean its books and boost its investment earnings and the members' response "has been encouraging."

"SSS is pleased with the patronage and support of the members, and I am glad we are able to give those who missed the amnesty last year a chance to settle their obligations with a new deadline in June," he said.

SSS recovered more than P896 million in back payments from delinquent loans during the one-year amnesty program that ended in September 30 last year.

------------------

24 January 2006

hi guys, i just want to know if anybody here knows how much is the penalty of not paying a loan for like almost 3 years na? coz i had a salary loan from my prev company and i thought when i changed company they will pay for my loan coz they even have the guts to ask if i have an existing loan, i told then that i do, but i found out that it wasn't being paid at all, the loan i got was amounting to 15K that was last 2003 and three, its almost three years now, how much will i pay for the penalty? if i have the money can i pay it in cash? where do i pay for it? or how do i inform the SSS that i want to pay for it in cash or pay it monthly?

hope anybody can help me

thanks in advance

ciao!! :D

hi guys, i just want to know if anybody here knows how much is the penalty of not paying a loan for like almost 3 years na? coz i had a salary loan from my prev company and i thought when i changed company they will pay for my loan coz they even have the guts to ask if i have an existing loan, i told then that i do, but i found out that it wasn't being paid at all, the loan i got was amounting to 15K that was last 2003 and three, its almost three years now, how much will i pay for the penalty? if i have the money can i pay it in cash? where do i pay for it? or how do i inform the SSS that i want to pay for it in cash or pay it monthly?

hope anybody can help me

thanks in advance

ciao!! :D

meron na yan interest and penalty pramis.

the good thing is merong amnesty program na ini-implement so basta magbayad ka lang sa abot ng makakaya mo then they will consider as paid the interest and/or penalty in proportion to your actual payment/s.

:rolleyes: busy ata si izzecoh at nde nagpaparamdam...

better drop by their website and go to the online inquiry section (you will need your SS# for this). loan principal, interests and penalty will be on the loan section/statement of account.

ciao!

Edited by Reese
How I change my membership from "Employed" to Self-Employed"?

Meron na me 3 contributions nung employed pa ako, pero ngayon hindi ako makapag-contribute kasi Freelance na ako eh, pero gusto ko parin ituloy yung SSS ko, baka sakaling kailangan ko yung Loans pagdating ng panahon.

Thank you.

again i'll ask you to go to the website and look up info for self-employed.

i think you just need to fill up the payment form then indicate there that you are a voluntary member. but then you gotta know the contribution rates for that so you really oughta drop by the site.

ciao!

member na po ako ng sss since 1998, na-check ko po na meron na akong hulog for 2 months, pero after nun wala na...im unemployed and wala namang business...housewife lang...pwede po ba akong maghulog voluntarily? and san po pwede? kelangan ba sa sss branch or sa bank lang na tumatanggap ng sss payments pwede na? & pano ko poma-che-check ung payments ko?...thanks po.

member na po ako ng sss since 1998, na-check ko po na meron na akong hulog for 2 months, pero after nun wala na...im unemployed and wala namang business...housewife lang...pwede po ba akong maghulog voluntarily? and san po pwede? kelangan ba sa sss branch or sa bank lang na tumatanggap ng sss payments pwede na? & pano ko poma-che-check ung payments ko?...thanks po.

pde mag-voluntary member.

same advise as with last question. punta sa site.

meron na yan interest and penalty pramis.

the good thing is merong amnesty program na ini-implement so basta magbayad ka lang sa abot ng makakaya mo then they will consider as paid the interest and/or penalty in proportion to your actual payment/s.

:rolleyes: busy ata si izzecoh at nde nagpaparamdam...

better drop by their website and go to the online inquiry section (you will need your SS# for this). loan principal, interests and penalty will be on the loan section/statement of account.

ciao!

ei, there!!! thanks, reese, for the back up...

about the penalty... it's 1% per month, it's applicable when ur loan matured and not yet settled...

try to avail our condonation program....

here's the official circular... :D

CIRCULAR NO. 26-P

TO : ALL SSS MEMBERS

SUBJECT: EXTENSION OF THE PENALTY CONDONATION PROGRAM ON DELINQUENT SHORT-TERM MEMBER LOANS (SALARY, CALAMITY, EMERGENCY, EDUCATIONAL, STUDY-NOW-PAY-LATER PLAN, VOCATIONAL/TECHNICAL STUDENT, Y2K, STOCK INVESTMENT AND PRIVATIZATION FUND)

Pursuant to Social Security Commission (SSC) Resolution No. 434-S.2005 dated 09 November 2005, approved by the President of the Philippines on 21 December 2005, hereunder are the guidelines for the extension of the condonation of penalties on delinquent short-term member loans:

WHO ARE QUALIFIED FOR PENALTY CONDONATION

Borrowers who are delinquent in the payment of their monthly loan amortizations as of 30 September 2005.

Those with final claims whose date of contingency falls within the availment period as of the extended condonation program.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Availment period is from 01 October 2005 up to 30 June 2006.

Payment of arrears (outstanding principal and interest) may be partial or full.

The amount of penalties to be condoned is proportionate to the amount of arrears paid. (For example, if all arrears are paid, then all corresponding penalties are condoned. If only 50% of arrears are paid, then only 50% of penalties are condoned). The balance shall continue to accumulate penalties.

If the remaining balance is subsequently paid up to 30 June 2006, the accumulated penalties are condoned.

Borrowers shall be allowed to apply for short-term loans only after two (2) years from the date of last payment.

SILP/PFLP borrowers are allowed to sell their shares of stocks through SSS provided that the net proceeds shall be applied first to the interest balances then to the outstanding principal. The deadline for filing application and supporting documents for this option is on 15 May 2006.

A borrower who pays at least P500 will be eligible to participate in the Delinquency Assistance Promo, as follows:

One hundred (100) delinquency assistance at P5,000 each shall be raffled off after 30 June 2006.

The borrower is entitled to one (1) computer-generated raffle entry for every P500 payment.

The borrower is entitled to only one (1) winning entry.

The prize shall be applied to the borrower's loan balance, if any; the excess shall be paid to the borrower.

SSS employees may avail of the condonation program but shall be disqualified to participate in the draw.

HOW TO AVAIL OF THE PROGRAM

Cash or Installment:

Borrower shall accomplish an Application Form for Extended Penalty Condonation Program.

Borrower shall be issued an Acknowledgement Receipt together with Statement of Account (SA) and ML-1 Monthly/ Salary/ Calamity/ Educational/ Emergency/ SILP Payment Return Form (SSS Form ML-1) stamped with "Application for Condonation of Penalty" on both documents.

Copy of proof of payment [special Bank Receipt (SBR) & SSS Form ML-1] shall be submitted to the nearest SSS branch for immediate posting.

Sale of shares through SSS:

Notarized Special Power of Attorney, accomplished Broker Signature Cards and Broker Application Form, together with the statement of account issued by SSS and authenticated photocopy of Social Security card (or E-6 acknowledgement receipt stub with two valid ID cards at least one of which is with picture), shall be submitted to any SSS branch nationwide on or before 15 May 2006.

Question!

How can I make my previous employer pay off all of my unremitted contributions & salary loan payment?

Before I left, they filed for amnesty & should be cleared by next year but I've learned that since there are no Union officers left, nobody's making a follow up. I volunteered for retrenchment last 2001. They made staggered payments for 1996-2000 but my salary loan is still intact. I have my payslips to prove that they've deducted payments for 24 months.

I still can't apply for a new loan because of this & I they should pay off my salary loan because, as I've said, they've already deducted the amount from my monthly pay.

Kainezz sobra. Hassle talaga ginawa nila sa amin. Meron bang lawyer sa SSS na pedeng tumulong sa amin? Marami pa kami & there was only one person who was able to update her SSS contributions kasi she sued the company. Pramis, 'di ko alam gagawin ko. Wala na kong contact dun sa nakapag-update sa SSS.

ei, there!!! thanks, reese, for the back up...

about the penalty... it's 1% per month, it's applicable when ur loan matured and not yet settled...

try to avail our condonation program.... 

here's the official circular... :D

CIRCULAR NO. 26-P

HOW TO AVAIL OF THE PROGRAM

Cash or Installment:

Borrower shall accomplish an Application Form for Extended Penalty Condonation Program.

Borrower shall be issued an Acknowledgement Receipt together with Statement of Account (SA) and ML-1 Monthly/ Salary/ Calamity/ Educational/ Emergency/ SILP Payment Return Form (SSS Form ML-1) stamped with "Application for Condonation of Penalty" on both documents.

Copy of proof of payment [special Bank Receipt (SBR) & SSS Form ML-1] shall be submitted to the nearest SSS branch for immediate posting.

no biggie pre, bitin nga mga cnasabi ko eh.

can u email me a copy of the application form for extended penalty condonation? parang wala sa online site. i-attach ko lang kse sana tapos diretso na ako sa bank, or somebody has to approve it, like dun sa original condonation?

thanks.

ciao!

master izzecoh

tanong po ulit :)

case po ng uncle ko. nakita ko sa sss online yung records nya na from 1980-1983 lang sya nakahulog. 30 contributions po. yun n po yung last contributions nya

since 1983 nag punta na po sya ng saudi. then bumalik po sya dito last

year. and kamalasmalasan na stroke.... may nagsabi sa kanya na i file nya sa disability benefits ng sss nya... pwede po kaya syang mag avail ? e sa retirement kaya ?

isa pa po... tanong ng friend ko,sure po sya sa sss id no. nya. pero nag try po siya ng online inquiry, pero ang nakalagay ay invalid raw ang no. nya. pano po kaya ito ma-resolve?

hello po! bossing, is the online inquiry updated? i visited the jp rizal branch and i was told that i can't really check online but i wasn't advised where to view all of the info i need regarding my inquiries.

nor was i referred to the person or department who can answer all of my questions. how reliable is sss online? :hypocritesmiley:

i was so upset muntik na akong magMAT2.

• 2 weeks later...

Question lang tungkol sa condonation program ng SSS. Pwede ba yung wife ko ang mag asikaso ng payment ng salary loan ko? Nasa abroad kasi ako ngayon and I want to avail this program. Actually 1991 pa outstanding ang loan ko (pero something like P3,000 na lang ang balance ko at that time). Di ko na alam tuloy kung magkano na ang interest and penalty nito sa ngayon.

What shall my wife do and where shall she pay the loan payment? Anu-ano ang dapat niyang ipakita sa SSS office (Baclaran branch ang pinakamalapit sa amin).

thanks and more power.

• 3 weeks later...
master izzecoh

tanong po ulit :)

case po ng uncle ko.  nakita ko sa sss online yung records nya na from 1980-1983 lang sya nakahulog. 30 contributions po. yun n po yung last contributions nya

since 1983 nag punta na po sya ng saudi. then bumalik po sya dito last

year. and kamalasmalasan na stroke....  may nagsabi sa kanya na i file nya sa disability benefits ng sss nya...  pwede po kaya syang mag avail  ? e sa retirement kaya ?

isa pa po... tanong ng friend ko,sure po sya sa sss id no. nya. pero nag try po siya ng online inquiry, pero ang nakalagay ay invalid raw ang no. nya. pano po kaya ito ma-resolve?

hi... sori medyo delayed ung reply ko.... :D

36 months is the required number of contribution to qualify for a disability pension...

kapag mas mababa dun... lumpsum lang cya....

retirement is 120 months... so hindi rin cya qualified...

Question lang tungkol sa condonation program ng SSS.  Pwede ba yung wife ko ang mag asikaso ng payment ng salary loan ko?  Nasa abroad kasi ako ngayon and I want to avail this program.  Actually 1991 pa outstanding ang loan ko (pero something like P3,000 na lang ang balance ko at that time).  Di ko na alam tuloy kung magkano na ang interest and penalty nito sa ngayon.

What shall my wife do and where shall she pay the loan payment?  Anu-ano ang dapat niyang ipakita sa SSS office (Baclaran branch ang pinakamalapit sa amin).

thanks and more power.

authorization lang bro!!! mag apply muna dapat kayo ng condonation program before paying ur existing balance...asan k b ngayon?? bka meron foreign representative tyo dyan to assist you... :D

close to eight months na kong nde naka bayad sa SSS salary loan ko

i want o pay it na ..however my present employer does not know how to process the payment and the deductions

can you help?

thanks

proceed to any nearest SSS branch... then ask for a print out of your state of account of ur salary loan... completed ung details dun... ul see how much is ur monthly remittance must...

sir ask ko lang ha, nag file ako ng funeral benefit sa frisco, ang nakalagay sa resibo ng punenarya ay sis ko at ako ang mag claim.

so definitley ako ang actual claimant- ryt?

katulad ng nakalagay sa requirements and procedures ng sss:

AT ALL TIMES, the person actually filing the claim must attach his/her

picture in the Filer’s Affidavit.

In cases where the name appearing in the receipt being submitted as proof of payment of funeral expense is different from that of the claimant (as indicated in SSS Form BPN-103), the claimant must submit a signed authority or conformity of payment in favor of the claimant.

so ako ang actual claimant at nag bigay na ng signed waver at authorization yung sis ko sa akin, ang sabi sa akin ng manager ng frisco eh yung sis ko pa rin ang actual claimant at syai pa rin ang hinahanap? siya ang nakalagay sa checke at hind ako? bakit ganun?

isa pa eh nasa amerika nga ang sis ko thats why ako na pinag claim tapos hinahanap sa akin ang original pasport ng sis ko eh nasa US nga, naisip kaya niya pano ko makukuha yung pasport? bakit ganun?

pwede ba ifile sa ibang branch ang death benefit at hindi na dun sa pinag file-an ko ng funeral sa frisco?

so ako ang actual claimant at nag bigay na ng signed waver at authorization yung sis ko sa akin, ang sabi sa akin ng manager ng frisco eh yung sis ko pa rin ang actual claimant at syai pa rin ang hinahanap? siya ang nakalagay sa checke at hind ako? bakit ganun?

isa pa eh nasa amerika nga ang sis ko thats why ako na pinag claim tapos hinahanap sa akin ang original pasport ng sis ko eh nasa US nga, naisip kaya niya pano ko makukuha yung pasport? bakit ganun?

pwede ba ifile sa ibang branch ang death benefit at hindi na dun sa pinag file-an ko ng funeral sa frisco?

a. name ng sis mo ung nasa receipt ng funeraria and ur the duly authorized person to file/claim it....

the reason why the sss officer ask for the original passport ng sis mo is for authentication purpose...

ala k b ibang IDs ng sis mo n hawak mo??? kc if the you submitted a supporting document/ID together with the authorization.... kailangan din nmin ung original copy mo para icertify ng receivin officer ung photocopy.... kung hindi mo maiprovide yun, hindi authenticated ung photocopy mo...

b. ur sis is the actual claimant, authorized k lang to file and receive/claim the check... still, ang check is named after ur sister, hindi puede s iyo...

c. filing of death claim comes right after you finished the funeral claim.... icomply mo muna ung requirements needed by the processor for the funeral claim...

cno pala ung namatay???