SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

nagloan ako nung '97. kinaltasan nila ako from '97 to '99 pero hindi naman pala nila riniremit sa SSS. til now, ala pa rin silang payment. nagdouble na yung due ko sa kanila. paano ako makakapagrenew ng loan or paano po mapapabilis ang proseso ng pagbayad ng company?

hmmm... about s cngilan... ikaw n ung gumawa ng paraan dun s dating mong employer...

meron kng option... puede mo bayaran ung loan balance mo ngyon under the condonation program... ung principal amount and the interest lang ung babayaran mo... condoned n ung penalty mo... pero you can only renew your loan after two years pa... matagal.. maganda nyan e macngil mo ung employer mo... dun k n lang bumawi...

pareng izzecoh... inquiry lang... kung may existing loan ang isang member... pwede bang bayaran nya yung natitira pang amortization tapos mag loan ulit ng panibago kahit hindi na tapusin yung 2-year payment schedule... thanks sa sagot... :):):)

nid muna nya mag mature ung loan nya... dapat lumpas ng two years para makarenew n loan....

Question po regarding SSS Pension Acct.

The ATM of my father was captured last week by the ATM Machine, upon verifying the reason from his mother bank. They told me that it was captured because of a "SSS Circular/Memo" that all ATM of SSS Pension Acct should expired every six months so that they SSS/BAnk would know that the Pensioner is still alive (kapag pinarenew na uli ng pensioner yung card).

Would like to the know the details of this circular/memo. Since we are having hard time mobilizing my father. He suffered arthrithis both knees, (parang kay ERap).

The bank manager told me to shoot my inquiry to SSS.

Thanks.

Question po regarding SSS Pension Acct.

The ATM of my father was captured last week by the ATM Machine, upon verifying the reason from his mother bank.  They told me that it was captured because of a "SSS Circular/Memo" that all ATM of SSS Pension Acct should expired every six months so that they SSS/BAnk would know that the Pensioner is still alive (kapag pinarenew na uli ng pensioner yung card).

Would like to the know the details of this circular/memo.  Since we are having hard time mobilizing my father.  He suffered arthrithis both knees, (parang kay ERap).

The bank manager told me to shoot my inquiry to SSS.

Thanks.

it's under the ACOP or the Annual Confirmation of Pensioners.... so every year, the SSS will verify if the pensions are being received by the rightful pensioners.... and to see if the pensioner still exist...

so ung father mo ay di puede makapunta ng sss branch... puede pong mag guarantor ang brgy. captains or even the post masters.... kaw n ung n lng muna ung pumunta s nearest SSS office,,, then get some forms para s ACOP.... sandali lng yan and your father's pension will resume agad...

hanapin ko lang ung Memorandum then ipost ko agad d2...

Sir izzecoh,

So it's annually, and not semi-annul? The bank implements semi-annual expiration of the card and my father needs to go PERSONALLY to the BANK and not in any SSS Branch.

Anyways, I will be waiting for the MEMO detaisl.

Thank you very much for your very helpfull informations.

God Bless.

my fellow MTCers.....

If you any quiries about the SSS and problems with it...

try to ask me......

Izzecoh,

My problem is if you check my records, I've missing contributions for 3 months(July-August-September) in the year 2000. I've been making a follow up from my previous employer that they should fix it since in my records (payslips and cerificate of sss contributions) there were deductions.

Our branch by the way is the one in Laguna, the freakin' HR couldn't find the attachment for the SBR's. Now its taking forever to have this fixed.

What do you advise? Is there any legal action I can take against my former employer? Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

What do you advise?  Is there any legal action I can take against my former employer?  Your help would be very much appreciated.  Thank you!

hmm... u should file first for an request for manual verification of contribution payments in the SSS office.... there the SSS will see if your employer really paid your contributions in the said periods... there are some cases n hindi lang n post ung nahulog s inyo... so you need for that certain request... but the findings resulted to non paid contributions.... pakita mo s employer mo ung results from us... then ask them to pay for it... puede nman nla byaran yun... pero may penalty n lang... :)

hmm... u should file first for an request for manual verification of contribution payments in the SSS office.... there the SSS will see if your employer really paid your contributions in the said periods... there are some cases n hindi lang n post ung nahulog s inyo... so you need for that certain request... but the findings resulted to non paid contributions.... pakita mo s employer mo ung results from us... then ask them to pay for it... puede nman nla byaran yun... pero may penalty n lang... :)

Sir Izzecoh pano po mag request ng manual verification of contribution payments ?

meron form yan s mga SSS Office,,, fill-up k lang tapos submit mo s SSS....

kasi po may previous employer which is STI did not gave me any remitance report or yung contribution list na hinihingi ko kasi po nung ng inquire me sa Online inquiry system nde ng appear yung STI sa employment ko...so nung tumawag me humingi daw me ng copy nung contributions list sabi ng head ofc ng sss pero ala sila maibigay sakin pano ko po kaya masu sure kung ngbayad sila kasi sabi ng accountant dun nagbayad daw po sila.

My uncle has 2 SS number and the 2 has different bith year. (Yung isa tama, ung isa mali) :blink:

Yung may maling birth year yun yung hinulugan ng company and yun din yung ginagamit pag naglo-loan sya. Pwede bang i-transfer yung naihulog sa may maling birthyear dun sa ss nya na may right birth year?? :blink:

Edited by FL

Dear Izzecoh,

This inquiry is from a friend abroad.

Her parents had a Real Estate Loan of about P50,00 in 1977

and they did only received two notices since that time.

They received a Final Notice to Pay in March 2005

but the amount indicated is already P1.4 Million.

Can this amount be adjusted if they settle the amount by next year?

Maraming Salamat po sa tulong mo.

My uncle has 2 SS number and the 2 has different bith year. (Yung isa tama, ung isa mali) :blink:

Yung may maling birth year yun yung hinulugan ng company and yun din yung ginagamit pag naglo-loan sya. Pwede bang i-transfer yung naihulog sa may maling birthyear  dun sa ss nya na may right birth year??  :blink:

hey,, FL,,, puede po... just PM the the details about the concerned member... and let me see what can i do... :)

Dear Izzecoh,

This inquiry is from a friend abroad.

Her parents had a Real Estate Loan of about P50,00 in 1977

and they did only received two notices since that time.

They received a Final Notice to Pay in March 2005

but the amount indicated is already P1.4 Million.

Can this amount be adjusted if they settle the amount by next year?

Maraming Salamat po sa tulong mo.

hmm... i'l ask the Real Estate DEpt. about this... mukhang naging deliquent cla e.... if u can give the details errr.. sss no., baka puede ko masilip cya... :)

........ ala sila maibigay sakin pano ko po kaya masu sure kung ngbayad sila kasi sabi ng accountant dun nagbayad daw po sila.

oppps... sori... hirap kc magpost ngayon d2 s MTC e....

hingi k ng xerox copy ng R3 s employer mo... or certifications (kung ala cla R3)... then submit mo s SSS office for posting.... baka late posting lang cla....