• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

ano ba requirements pag kumuha ng sss id?

nawal ko na kasi yung e1 form ko pero i think i still have my sss number with me

file up ka lng ng SSS Form E6, and bring along at least two valid IDs (magdala ka ng extra para sure)..... tapos on the same day icapture ung mga biometrics mo...then after 2 weeks to 1 month, i deliver na thru mail ung Tampered proof SSS ID mo.... :)

note: at least dapat meron k one month contribution to qualify

izeecoh,

I recently transferred companies. problem is, they were so irresponsible in keeping records they lost most of the contents of my 201 file, including my SSS records.

I have an existing salary loan with the SSS which is supposed to be deducted from my monthly salary. Its been 3 months since I transferred work and our HR is only deducting the mandatory contributions for me (because they're unaware of the salary loan) How do I find out the amount to be deducted? Better yet, is there a way by which I can pay the SSS directly?

Better yet, is there a way by which I can pay the SSS directly?

madali lang yan sir,,,, you can ask for a print out of your existing salary loan balance at any SSS offices.. tapos if ur willing to pay it voluntarily, puede.. meron kaming form for payments,,, or you can submit this print-out to your new employer and ask them to deduct it thru your salary... meron nang penalty yan sir kaya better act now... :)

Are they exempted in paying SSS contributions?  Tnx!

there's no exempted employers in paying for the SSS Contributions,,, isa sa mga responsibilities nla eto, but there's some Employers na hindi nagkakaltas ng SSS s kanilang employees, puede cguro yun, but magkakaroon cla ng problem in clearing their business permits, kc primary requirements nla e ung ala clang liabilities s SSS... ala talagang lusot no?? lugi man cla o hindi, dapat tuloy parin ung SSS ng knlang employee, or else magsara lang cla!!! (joke)

• 2 weeks later...

Inquiry for a forgotten SSS number

Sirs, I forgot my SSS number. Is there a way to get my number thru the internet? Or kailangan talaga akong pumunta sa QC? I have my own business na kasi. I only worked for 6 months. After having the chance to work for my own company, I stopped paying for my SSS. Anyways, I would like to start paying again to my SSS. However this is my dilemma, I forgot my number already. Is there a way that I can retrieve my old number? Or is it ok to get another number? Help naman po.

Maraming salamat in advancec sa tutulong sa akin.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!!!

Inquiry for a forgotten SSS number

Sirs, I forgot my SSS number. Is there a way to get my number thru the internet? Or kailangan talaga akong pumunta sa QC? I have my own business na kasi. I only worked for 6 months. After having the chance to work for my own company, I stopped paying for my SSS. Anyways, I would like to start paying again to my SSS. However this is my dilemma, I forgot my number already. Is there a way that I can retrieve my old number? Or is it ok to get another number? Help naman po.

Maraming salamat in advancec sa tutulong sa akin.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all !!!!!

nagPM n lang me s u... :)

sir inquiry lang: if i migrate for good to another country, is there any way i can withdraw my sss premiums and/or advance my retirement benefits? if so, how or where do i start?

tnx!

you can only avail the retirement benefit at the age of 60 and with a minimum contribution of 120 months.... there's no other way n puede mo mairefund ung contributions mo.... better yet, kahit nsa abroad k n (for good) your records are still intact smin,, so just communicate with the nearest embassy.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sir, i check my contributions online regularly. i mean every month i go online jst to check for my

posted contributions.

Q: how long are they(SSS) be able to update my contributions online?i always ask kc our HR why

are there months that has no postings. minsan nga nammis-interpret na pagttanong ko e..tnx :)