• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

orthodoc,

you can go to members assistance center at main office and fill-up form RS-1 and submit it together with a photocopy of your birth certificate or baptismal certificate or passport. if your married, submit also your marriage contract upon registration, and if reporting children, submit also the birth or baptismal certificate of children.

cheers!!! :D

orthodoc,

you can go to members assistance center at main office and fill-up form RS-1 and submit it together with a photocopy of your birth certificate or baptismal certificate or passport. if your married, submit also your marriage contract upon registration, and if reporting children, submit also the birth or baptismal certificate of children.

thanx for the help pre!!!! dalawa na tyo d2...

orthodoc,

Thanks!

By the way, can the registration be done in other branches in metro manila?

my fellow MTCers....

i just want to remind you that i'll answer all you questions about us....

but it will depend on the best of my knowledge... kaya kung if u have some more delicate problems..... try to contact me personally... i'll inform u nman kung kailangan mong pumunta n personally..... but don't be mad on us if there's unpleasant results..... i'm just doing my job and it's the least i can do.......

more questions........ please...

• 2 weeks later...

OFFICE ORDER NO. 149-P

Subject : ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE PROCESSING OF SALARY LOAN

APPLICATIONS

In order to enhance controls in the processing of salary loan applications, the following guidelines are hereby issued:

For applications filed by authorized company representative, presentation of SS digitized ID of the member or E-6 acknowledgment stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo) shall be required. This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative of his/her SS digitized ID and blue card as required under Office Order 15-P.

In the case where E-6 acknowledgment stub is presented, verification from the on-line inquiry "SSS ID Clearance System menu" shall be done to determine whether member has actually undergone SS digitized ID capture.

All existing guidelines and procedures under Office Order 113-P not inconsistent with these guidelines shall continue to be observed and implemented.

This Office Order shall take effect immediately.

For strict compliance.

(sgd.)

CORAZON S. DE LA PAZ

President and Chief Executive Officer

CIRCULAR NO. 18-P

TO: ALL REGISTERED EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES

SUBJECT: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS IN THE FILING OF SICKNESS AND MATERNITY BENEFIT CLAIMS

To ensure receipt of benefits by members, authorized company representatives who file sickness and maternity benefit claims shall present the member's SS digitized ID or E-6 acknowledgement stub with two valid IDs (at least one with photo). This requirement is in addition to the presentation by the company representative of his SS digitized ID and blue card.

For strict compliance.