Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

4 hours ago, simonnag said:

This is a prelude to a writing of a story about a love that started beautiful but ended sad. Normally, one keeps these things private. However, the tug is extremely melancholic that it needs a form of expression, in a hope that it will commence the process of healing, regardless of the tears it will evoke. Its not helpful that I am an artist. Being one grays out the demarcation between what is real and what is romantically fabricated. Nevertheless, whatever the product, rest assured that it comes from a source of love. 

To begin, let me state the fairly obvious:

I fell in-love with a therapist. And she fell in love with me. In both cases, madly. Almost a year and a half. It seemed to have ended just a few says ago. A sad refrain. But I am getting ahead of myself.

To reiterate, I fell in-love with a therapist. I will refer to her as Satine.

That name, inspired by a timeless but tragic narrative, only I know when I bestowed it upon her. It references a proximity to the true theme, tale and even a geography that betrays the exact details of our existence.

The point, though, is purposive, with me, hoping that she will find this post (1/many) familiar and a pathetic way of telling that I still love her very much. I also be believe that she feels the same.

To be continued…(Next Chapter: My name is Christian)

Note: I can only post 1 or 2 per day and the characters are limited. Apologies.

anticipating the second part of this for sure!

:)

4 hours ago, crius said:

Help! Still stuck in this situation. Made her stop working and been supporting her and her siblings. The Problem is if i leave, babalik daw sya spa which i don't want to happen 🥺

On 11/6/2022 at 1:41 AM, plug said:

Kung determined kang fit siya sa gusto mo then nasa pagdadala mo na yan para maging faithful siya sa iyo.

Pero dapat determined ka rin na bitawan siya once di mo nagustuhan ang nangyayari. Dagdag pahirap manghinayang sa oras at pera na nawala unless may pera kang patapon.

I am still related to one pero with my help kita kong siryoso siyang maging independent sa akin kasi she hates returning back to her previous work.

Buti mga kapatid lang kargado sayang naman kung kinuha mo may mga anak ng ibang lalaki. 

16 hours ago, crius said:

Help! Still stuck in this situation. Made her stop working and been supporting her and her siblings. The Problem is if i leave, babalik daw sya spa which i don't want to happen 🥺

you can only control the things you can, some things are out of your reach, meaning hanggang kaya mo suportahan mo siya, if she goes back to her work -- that is on her, at least you can live with yourself you did everything you can to make it work,

all the best bro!

• Like (+1) 1