• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

2 hours ago, notagarnmd said:

Ohh I see. So do you already see her as the woman you'll eventually marry and grow old with? Doesn't she find it unfair that she left the industry (at least partially, for you) while you continue to book other theras? What is your purpose in having her then?

It is simply tulad ng karamihan lalaki na nasa ganitong bisyo kailangan may babae ka. Normally the best thing you can do is to make her financially independent para kung sakaling matapos o magkahiwalay at least she will be grateful to you.

I think spakol ang best venue to find some sort of decency next sa mga girls outside the flesh trade. Sa ktv possible pa but not sa mp.

5 hours ago, plug said:

It is simply tulad ng karamihan lalaki na nasa ganitong bisyo kailangan may babae ka. Normally the best thing you can do is to make her financially independent para kung sakaling matapos o magkahiwalay at least she will be grateful to you.

I think spakol ang best venue to find some sort of decency next sa mga girls outside the flesh trade. Sa ktv possible pa but not sa mp.

meaning sir mas mataas ba ang success rate sa mga GRO kaysa sa mga taga spakol and MP??

I was always wondering na mas madali nga though nagka GF na ako ng mga GRO pero nothing really serious!

5 hours ago, handsomebob said:

meaning sir mas mataas ba ang success rate sa mga GRO kaysa sa mga taga spakol and MP??

I was always wondering na mas madali nga though nagka GF na ako ng mga GRO pero nothing really serious!

I mean by some sort of decency hwag mong isama ang mga babae na wala sa flesh trade. Saan ka maghahanap o kukuha ng bababaihin or jowa among spakol, ktv or mp isama na yung walkers. Di ba mas maayos at least "malinis" o baguhan yung nasa spakol or maybe ktv compared sa mp. Virgins nga available sa spakol kahit sa ktv. Kung hanap mo good performer doon ka mp or walkers pati na marahil yung mga pickup girls along Quezon av. 

Yung success I don't know kung ibig mong sabihin sa relation meaning kung nasusunod yung iyong purpose sa pagkuha sa kanya. Kung success na makakakuha ka ng gusto mo more on diskarte at siyempre pera. Kung katulad ko di naman pogi siyempre subok muna sa diskarte pero naka alalay na yung pera. Iba pa rin yung ibinabahay na lamang may kasunduan.

• Like (+1) 1

This is a prelude to a writing of a story about a love that started beautiful but ended sad. Normally, one keeps these things private. However, the tug is extremely melancholic that it needs a form of expression, in a hope that it will commence the process of healing, regardless of the tears it will evoke. Its not helpful that I am an artist. Being one grays out the demarcation between what is real and what is romantically fabricated. Nevertheless, whatever the product, rest assured that it comes from a source of love. 

To begin, let me state the fairly obvious:

I fell in-love with a therapist. And she fell in love with me. In both cases, madly. Almost a year and a half. It seemed to have ended just a few says ago. A sad refrain. But I am getting ahead of myself.

To reiterate, I fell in-love with a therapist. I will refer to her as Satine.

That name, inspired by a timeless but tragic narrative, only I know when I bestowed it upon her. It references a proximity to the true theme, tale and even a geography that betrays the exact details of our existence.

The point, though, is purposive, with me, hoping that she will find this post (1/many) familiar and a pathetic way of telling that I still love her very much. I also be believe that she feels the same.

To be continued…(Next Chapter: My name is Christian)

Note: I can only post 1 or 2 per day and the characters are limited. Apologies.

Edited by simonnag