• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Unfortunately, this profession is sometimes referred to as "white slavery". It is really a form of continuous bondage. Men and women in this business is perpetually spun into its vicious cycle. Only those who are determined and strong willed will eventually overcome its tentacled clutches. 

Really, pitiful. Kawawa rin talaga.

Karamihan sa mga therapist single mom, maraming marami therapist single mom,dahil sa mga lalaki makipg relationship panandalian kaligayahan lang. Now sasabihin ko talaga ang totoo karamihan sa mga therapist single mom, Ngtyatyaga mg trabaho sa maduming trabaho para sa future nya at future ng anak nya dahil mg-isa lang sya nghahanap buhay sa anak nya, kahit ayaw nya mgtrabaho sa maduming trabaho,dahil sa pang araw araw at buwan buwan ubligasyon binabayaran at para sa anak nya papasuk sya sa maduming trabaho makaraos lang. Karamihan talaga sa Therapist single mom mg-isa nghahanap buhay para sa anak nila.

Edited by Chiananicole

Ma advice kulang din sa mga therapist,wagsayangin ang biyaya galing sa iyung kapwa,pag ikaw nakakatanggap ng biyaya ingatan mo at pahalagahan mo,dahil ito ay mula sa tao mabuti ang kanyang puso.mahirap Ang buhay at trabaho ng bilang therapist kaya mg ipun at mg pundar at mag bussniss,waglang aasa sa pagiging therapist.

Edited by Chiananicole
55 minutes ago, Chiananicole said:

Karamihan sa mga therapist single mom, maraming marami therapist single mom,dahil sa mga lalaki makipg relationship panandalian kaligayahan lang. Now sasabihin ko talaga ang totoo karamihan sa mga therapist single mom, Ngtyatyaga mg trabaho sa maduming trabaho para sa future nya at future ng anak nya dahil mg-isa lang sya nghahanap buhay sa anak nya, kahit ayaw nya mgtrabaho sa maduming trabaho,dahil sa pang araw araw at buwan buwan ubligasyon binabayaran at para sa anak nya papasuk sya sa maduming trabaho makaraos lang. Karamihan talaga sa Therapist single mom mg-isa nghahanap buhay para sa anak nila.

This is the sad truth. The teen age pregnancy in the Philippines is one of the highest in the world. Also children borne out of wedlock is about 50% of babies born. This is also one of the highest, if not the highest in the world. These are very sad reality. Thus, the proliferation of unwed mothers amidst our society. It's probably because of our Christian upbringing too that children are considered true blessings. Also, pro life and anti abortion also makes a very big factor. Abortion is illegal in the Philippines. But a lot of young people too, specially girls are influenced by pop culture and social media exposures that depicts single motherhood as acceptable and even fashionable among their péers. Just watch the many TikToks on the subject.

In the final analysis, it takes two to tango. The responsibility of bringing a child into this world is a shared responsibility between a boy and a girl.

Edited by Howdy Doody
6 hours ago, Howdy Doody said:

This is the sad truth. The teen age pregnancy in the Philippines is one of the highest in the world. Also children borne out of wedlock is about 50% of babies born. This is also one of the highest, if not the highest in the world. These are very sad reality. Thus, the proliferation of unwed mothers amidst our society. It's probably because of our Christian upbringing too that children are considered true blessings. Also, pro life and anti abortion also makes a very big factor. Abortion is illegal in the Philippines. But a lot of young people too, specially girls are influenced by pop culture and social media exposures that depicts single motherhood as acceptable and even fashionable among their péers. Just watch the many TikToks on the subject.

In the final analysis, it takes two to tango. The responsibility of bringing a child into this world is a shared responsibility between a boy and a girl.

Well ibang lalaki walang kwinta promise, pgkatapus makipg relationship sa babae sex free pg-alam nila hindi na ni rigla iiwan na at sabay hanap iba babae.now mangako mag sustento sa anak nila ang ending puro pangako napapako.ang ending babae nalang mghanap buhay para sa anak nila.

Mga lalaki makipg relationship,hindi nila alam ubligasyon nila bilang ka respito respito lalaki. Makipg relationship sa babae para sa panandalian kaligayahan lang,pg my problema na makikita munalang ibang babae na kasama.true yan maraming marami yan sa philippines 🇵🇭 kaya maraming single ference maraming single mom dahil sa papasuk sa isang relationship hindi nila alam ubligasyon bilang magiging magulang na.puro libog lang ang nasa utak.

Edited by Chiananicole

Itong falling for a therapist parang naging blaming the therapist.

Kawawa naman si thera ng spa - manloloko, scammer, mataas sumingil, extortionist, edited photos at iba pa.

Samantalang therapist o attendant sa MP murang sumingil although kahit paano mayroon may limitation.  

14 hours ago, Pen15 said:

Ms @Chiananicoleis dead serious about this topic. Meron past siguro na tumusok very deep. Sige po just pour your heart out. Somewhere, and somehow someone will listen and will be a better person to fall inlove with a therapist.

Well wala naman ako past about this topic.sa panahun now nakikita kulang mga Ngyayari hindi maganda.)lahat lahat Ngyayari sa Mundo nakikita at dahil jan hindi pwedi ibaliwala. 

if you've been in this industry long enough, and you've been down deep in the trenches, you'd know how foolish it is to fall for theras/psps (or a gm for that matter). they are so used to telling lies, it's basically habitual and already a part of who they are. not because they are bad people per se, but because it's done out of necessity to conceal their identity from the gms, and to hide their activities from those close to them. not to mention they've been doing it for a long ass time too.

over the years, i've had a few regulars that have left the industry to get married (to gms of course) in the hopes of living happily ever after. one day, to my surprise one of them responded to my hail mary of a message. she was a few years removed from the industry, but was still surprisingly receptive to my messages. you would think someone that was retired for this long and married would want nothing to do with me or anyone from her past. however, it took basically little to no effort on my part to get her naked again. she still agreed to meet me despite the fact that she was married. and she did this right under her husband's nose! he actually dropped her off at the pick up point. LOL

anyway, after we were done fucking, she then proceeded to talk fondly of her hubby and shared stories of their married life as if we were in a cafe sipping on some coffee. as i suspected, her marriage was not all rainbows and butterflies. when i asked her if she loved him she told me that she did in fact love him. and when i asked why she let me fuck her again (without a condom if i might add) she just stared at me blankly for a few seconds and then muttered "wala lang".

so she marries a gm that promised to provide for her financially and yet, here she is in secret, with another gm that just went full creampie on her. and she has the audacity to tell me with a straight face that she loves her husband? and she even acted like there was nothing wrong with what she was doing. like, c'mon man, really? for real? 

the line of reasoning theras/psps have given me when you asked the "hard" questions has always baffled me. just goes to show how fucked up people can be, and how easy it is to lose yourself the deeper you go and the longer you stay in this industry. moral standards basically no longer exist. i would know. i don't have any moral standards either. i lost those standards a long time ago. as a result, i knowingly just fucked someone else's wife and i look forward to fucking her again soon (her idea).

so, if you're reading this and you're thinking about getting serious with a thera/psp, just remember - there is no happily ever after. save yourself the trouble bud. don't get involved with her. i just might be the guy that she's fucking behind your back.