• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Let me tell on the mouth as related to kissing.

Dati nang pagkakaalam ko and I still believe that the mouth is the "house" of bacteria and the like maybe said to be good and bad. I don't know if people still accept this idea.

Yun ngang lips-to-lips practice to greet each other by Western/European peple tingin ng karamihan marumi.

Are you a doctor? Or perhaps an authority in the medical field? I mean if you are, I'd like to see the articles that you wrote regarding disease from kissing. Proven and not just conjecture.

Edited by will robie

haha, ugaliin po nating mag copy paste ng informative resources natin para lalo tayo maging corny stiff at off topic.

hehe haist sarap ma fall sa thera tapos hindi aminin kahit parating nasa thread para hindi mag mukang hindi cool dahil madaming may fail na karanasan dahil yung winners nga daw e malamang wala na sa MTC. eh ano nga ulit? ang gulo. haha

Kaya pala madami kang post dito. :lol:

Edited by will robie

The emotion of pleasure in others' misfortune (Schadenfreude in German) is generally regarded as morally evil. It is often considered to be less acceptable than envy, which is regarded as a deadly sin. It would appear to be morally more perverse to be pleased with another person's misfortune than to be displeased with another person's good fortune. Indeed Arthur Schopenhauer argues that to feel envy is human, but to enjoy other people's misfortune is diabolical. For Schopenhauer, pleasure in others' misfortune is the worst trait in human nature, since it is closely related to cruelty. I believe that once we understand better this emotion, it becomes more natural and acceptable. (See also Portmann, When Bad Things Happen to Other People.)

In describing pleasure in others' misfortune, two features are not disputable: our pleasure and the other's misfortune. These features describe a significant conflict between our positive evaluation of the situation and the negative evaluation of the other person. This conflict indicates the presence of a comparative, and sometimes even a competitive, concern. A major reason for being pleased with the misfortune of another person is that this person's misfortune may somehow benefit us; it may, for example, emphasize our superiority.

Minsan pag hindi tyo naging successful we want to see others fail. Parang sabi ni Chris Gardner sa pursuit of Happiness.

Edited by Kingkongphils
  • Like (+1) 1

Di naman palagay lahat mapagsamantala kundi kumuha lang ng service na offered ng spakol.

Gaya na rin ng nasabi ko if kissing indicates a FALL bahala kang mahulog and if not then it is a FAIL bagsak ka naman; Minsan mas masakit ang mahulog kaysa bumagsak.

One thing more I think na whatever happens inside the cubicle/room may or may not be real or true dahil mas malamang ang kasinungalingan. Ang siguradong tutoo ay PERA.

I somewhat take the role of a doctor to scrutinize and check for signs/symptoms before I perform something on the thera. Then I can tell if I have to do my "operation". And I think most people do the same.

I think being aware and concern is a must and to FALL is another matter.

Di naman palagay lahat mapagsamantala kundi kumuha lang ng service na offered ng spakol.

Gaya na rin ng nasabi ko if kissing indicates a FALL bahala kang mahulog and if not then it is a FAIL bagsak ka naman; Minsan mas masakit ang mahulog kaysa bumagsak.

One thing more I think na whatever happens inside the cubicle/room may or may not be real or true dahil mas malamang ang kasinungalingan. Ang siguradong tutoo ay PERA.

I somewhat take the role of a doctor to scrutinize and check for signs/symptoms before I perform something on the thera. Then I can tell if I have to do my "operation". And I think most people do the same.

I think being aware and concern is a must and to FALL is another matter.

Thats true.

Truth is in this industry nobody knows really what is real amd what is not. Like I said a DFK doesnt mean she likes you or pogi ka or you are casanova, just as going out with a thera outside the spa, texting or talking to the thera or meeting their family doesnt mean she is in love with you.

Ganun din kapag na live mo or na creampie mo, doesnt mean na ikaw lang ang ginawan nya ng ganun. Sabi nga nila ang pinaka malaking kalokohan e ung mga salita na sayo ko lng ginagawa ito. Kaya we dont really know what the thera is thinking just as much as they dont know what we are thinking.

Very well said my friend. U can never guess what anyone is thinking.intent is in the mind. Walang default meaning ang bawat galaw ni thera. Hindi porke ginagawa nya isang bagay sayo e may kahulugan na yun na ayon sa iniisip mo. Sometimes, a thera may think of something other than what a gm would usually assume to be her logical intention. Pwedeng ginagawa lahat ni thera sayo sa ES and still regard you as just one of her customers. Nothing is what it seems. That's how it works sometimes

Thats true.

Truth is in this industry nobody knows really what is real amd what is not. Like I said a DFK doesnt mean she likes you or pogi ka or you are casanova, just as going out with a thera outside the spa, texting or talking to the thera or meeting their family doesnt mean she is in love with you.

Ganun din kapag na live mo or na creampie mo, doesnt mean na ikaw lang ang ginawan nya ng ganun. Sabi nga nila ang pinaka malaking kalokohan e ung mga salita na sayo ko lng ginagawa ito. Kaya we dont really know what the thera is thinking just as much as they dont know what we are thinking.

• Like (+1) 1

So you're not a doctor nor have proven that kissing leads to disease. All you've been saying is conjecture.

Ganun din kapag na live mo or na creampie mo, doesnt mean na ikaw lang ang ginawan nya ng ganun. Sabi nga nila ang pinaka malaking kalokohan e ung mga salita na sayo ko lng ginagawa ito. Kaya we don't really know what the thera is thinking just as much as they don't know what we are thinking.

If this holds true, Better get tested for your own safety and peace of mind. And next time, use protection.

If this holds true, Better get tested for your own safety and peace of mind. And next time, use protection.

I have never been a fan of doing it live. I havent really experienced the lack of sex to not have the presence of mind not to use protection when doing it with someone I dont really know. Specially if they are paid to have sex with anyone.

I cant say that hindi mangyayari sakin that ill catch anything since I do live sex but only with women I really really really know. Maharip din nmn kasi bka nmn may ibang partner siya na pasak ng pasak.

Id like to say anybody that says nakaka live nila ang thera nila is all bull, but I can understand how it can happen. But for me personnaly I dont see myself doing it live with a thera unless maybe I am drugged.

So just to stay on topic, I dont see anything wrong with falling for a thera, doing anything and everything for a thera. Lustayin mo lahat (bsta wala kang ibang obligasyon sa wife sa anak family). But just always protect yourself at all times. Hindi lang sa feelings but also sexually. Like I said hindi natin alam kung totoo nga ung sinasabi ng ibang GM na nakaka live nila ang mga thera, at hindi dn natin alam kung totoo ngang nag papa live ang mga thera. But one things for sure, one positive derranged individual e pwede mag pakalat ng sakit in a circle of spa/mps.

So just to stay on topic, I dont see anything wrong with falling for a thera, doing anything and everything for a thera. Lustayin mo lahat (bsta wala kang ibang obligasyon sa wife sa anak family). But just always protect yourself at all times. Hindi lang sa feelings but also sexually. Like I said hindi natin alam kung totoo nga ung sinasabi ng ibang GM na nakaka live nila ang mga thera, at hindi dn natin alam kung totoo ngang nag papa live ang mga thera. But one things for sure, one positive derranged individual e pwede mag pakalat ng sakit in a circle of spa/mps.

I couldn't agree with you more.