• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Teach me how sensei. LOL

I'm a victim of this fantasy yet I'm aware that it is, I can't explain it if you'll ask me.

Just like all spa goers, I am not immune to their charms. However, I tend to snap back to reality after the session. I can't teach you how to think. It is innate in all of us.

Seldom do I post here in MTC, but every now and then, there would just be a time that I cannot contain the urge to express what I feel, especially when missing someone so dear. So pardon me my fellow GMs, I ask you to bear with this.

I would just like express my feeling of longingness for this wonderful woman, who, for many of us here that are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be with her, consider her as a queen. Beautiful, sexy, feisty, witty, willingness to open up while still having reservations, it's the right mix of these qualities that makes you fall for her. Being the peace or "zen" in a sea of gems in this industry, and the queen that gave his king the golden touch, many here would agree that she is truly a royalty and one of the best. For those in the know, you may already have guessed who I am talking about, but for those who don't, I can't help but feel pity for you...

So again, pardon me for this sissy expression of endearment. I miss her every time, but despite this, I wish her all the best in all her endeavors.

Seldom do I post here in MTC, but every now and then, there would just be a time that I cannot contain the urge to express what I feel, especially when missing someone so dear. So pardon me my fellow GMs, I ask you to bear with this.

I would just like express my feeling of longingness for this wonderful woman, who, for many of us here that are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to be with her, consider her as a queen. Beautiful, sexy, feisty, witty, willingness to open up while still having reservations, it's the right mix of these qualities that makes you fall for her. Being the peace or "zen" in a sea of gems in this industry, and the queen that gave his king the golden touch, many here would agree that she is truly a royalty and one of the best. For those in the know, you may already have guessed who I am talking about, but for those who don't, I can't help but feel pity for you...

So again, pardon me for this sissy expression of endearment. I miss her every time, but despite this, I wish her all the best in all her endeavors.

Nice Share Boss.

Treat it as a one-hour fantasy. Once you're out of the cubicle, you just have snap out of it and get back to reality. However, some customers can't seem to distinguish between fantasy and reality. :lol:

It is easy to say pay the entrance fee, have the service and leave smiling or not. Pero pag may kahit kaunti pang laman ang bulsa mo you will be encouraged to do what maybe called in a fantasy world.

And that's how things sometimes do happen. Believe it or not!

It is easy to say pay the entrance fee, have the service and leave smiling or not. Pero pag may kahit kaunti pang laman ang bulsa mo you will be encouraged to do what maybe called in a fantasy world.

Bare necessities comprise a large part of my budget. This is just a vice that can be easily shelved. I won't pay if the service is overpriced. I always get the therapist who is "value for money." I don't take chances in picking a therapist since this is just a vice and, more often than not, I go back to my "comfort zone" therapists because I know I will always leave satisfied. I am not immune to the charms of my regular therapists but I easily snap out of the funk after the session.

Bare necessities comprise a large part of my budget. This is just a vice that can be easily shelved. I won't pay if the service is overpriced. I always get the therapist who is "value for money." I don't take chances in picking a therapist since this is just a vice and, more often than not, I go back to my "comfort zone" therapists because I know I will always leave satisfied. I am not immune to the charms of my regular therapists but I easily snap out of the funk after the session.

Its really advantageous to have a rotation and there are enough good Theras who understand its a job and they keep a professional distance. And you should do the same. Its easier that way and everyone is happy. Better not to let your personal life interfere with your fantasy. Its like watching a movie, enjoy it, but dont watch the same one over and over ha ha ha

Wag ka magdala ng maraming pera. Kung marami ka talagang pera iwan mo sa sasakyan o sa office wallet mo. Para kung HJ lng HJ lng. Kung wala kang balak mag max mileage period na yun kahit anong sabihin ni lovely thera.

Its really advantageous to have a rotation and there are enough good Theras who understand its a job and they keep a professional distance. And you should do the same. Its easier that way and everyone is happy. Better not to let your personal life interfere with your fantasy. Its like watching a movie, enjoy it, but dont watch the same one over and over ha ha ha

I am fond of repeatedly watching my favorite movies over again just as I am fond of going back to the same "comfort zone" therapists. My rationale being that your money won't be wasted since it's just a vice. You get hooked on a vice to feel good, hence, when you go to a spa, you should make sure you feel good after.

I am fond of repeatedly watching my favorite movies over again just as I am fond of going back to the same "comfort zone" therapists. My rationale being that your money won't be wasted since it's just a vice. You get hooked on a vice to feel good, hence, when you go to a spa, you should make sure you feel good after.

True, but its good to have a collection of classics so attachment is less. Also some absence makes the heart, if not the loins fonder. I used to have a really nice harem where I get 2-3 a week; then switch it up with others the next week. Though getting to that point where you have several reliables can require some investment.

Edited by BRAIN FOR HIRE