• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

It might not be approved because of the negative connotation against their client. Better to rephrase it like like "Survivors of Love" haha

Who knows? He hasnt tired it yet. Hahaha.

You might be referring it to have a strong negative connotation against the Thera. Haha.

But yes, most are victims of unfortunate cirumstances so well see.

Have you?

Wala akong sinabing ganon. Ang sa akin lang you should be willing to support her in the event na maalis mo sya dyan na wala pa syang alternative sa work nya as a Therapist/MPA.

nothing wrong naman sa post mo, pero i feel for our co-GMs kung ganyan nga ang mangyayari.

there are theras that were really hard to resist especially if she intended you to fall for her. she'll dictate terms after you fall for her. i was a victim & there were others too since she's a top thera. i missed those moments with her. a bit glad that someone took her out in the industry. i hope she's doing great.

i have a friend na once na nagatasan ng todo ng thera

my friend was a virgin and aminado na hindi sya attractive at sobrang baba ng confidence

so minsan birthday ng isa pang tropa, tapos ng inuman, nagkaayaan magspa, muntik na sya magbackout kc talagang wala syang alam sa babae or kahit man lang makipagdate

nagpashowup kami, at pumili kami ng pinaka ok na thera sa lineup at yun yung binigay namin sa kanya, at pabiro naming sinabi kay thera na virgin pa sya

ayun, si thera na daw mismo naginitiate ng lahat at nauwi sila sa sex

ng dahil yun ang una nya, akala nya sya na nga ang babae sa kanya, nauwi sa weekly, every other day ang visit nya kay thera, kahit puro lambingan nlng daw sila basta makita nya lang si thera

matapos ang ilang buwan... parang nabasag nlng yung puso nya ng malamang nabuntis si thera at may asawa pala ito, saklap...

hinabol nya nung una dahil medyo in denial pa sya, pero buti naman at natauhan pa rin sa huli

bukod daw sa entrance at tips, hindi daw bababa ng 100k in total nagastos nya kay. thera in a span of 6 months, mas masaklap!

madali lang malaman kung pwede ka mainlove sa thera...

iimagine mo si thera loves mo na kinakantot ng gm sa ibat-ibang posisyon, tapos, puputukan sa loob, sa dibdib, sa mukha at sa bibig habang sarap na sarap si thera loves mo at todo ungol sabay sambit na... ang sarap mo sige pa... please!

kung ok lang sayo lahat yan, congrats, pwede ka magmahal ng thera

Well this is one level, and tbh not the worst that can happen (if you are afraid of a woman's orgasm... that's an interesting issue), I mean if she enjoys sex, you probably may have liked that to begin with. Also, having purveyed some of the Top Theras, many of them don't really enjoy most of the sex, its just a means to an end, and orgasms are overrated for them since those tucker them out. What really turns most of them on is money, but that's another discussion.

No, the question you should ask yourself is if you fall in "love" what happens when (1) she gets raped, some guy overpowers her and f#&ks her live; OR (2) she accepts an invite to go on a holiday to Boracay; OR (3) she goes to work in SG or HK for a month; OR (4) she gets pregnant and you're sure you aren't the father.

Where is the love? The love; the love; the love?

• Like (+1) 1

there are theras that were really hard to resist especially if she intended you to fall for her. she'll dictate terms after you fall for her. i was a victim & there were others too since she's a top thera. i missed those moments with her. a bit glad that someone took her out in the industry. i hope she's doing great.

I wouldnt consider yourself a victim. In my eyes a victim would be one who was lied to or deceived.

Its seemed from what you are saying that she was upfront with her demands. At least she was being honest with the situation. So all is fair in love and war and may the best man win, and from what you mentioned a GM was able to prevail among the others 😁

Unless you are considering yourself a victim of love ❤ 😆

i have a friend na once na nagatasan ng todo ng thera

my friend was a virgin and aminado na hindi sya attractive at sobrang baba ng confidence

so minsan birthday ng isa pang tropa, tapos ng inuman, nagkaayaan magspa, muntik na sya magbackout kc talagang wala syang alam sa babae or kahit man lang makipagdate

nagpashowup kami, at pumili kami ng pinaka ok na thera sa lineup at yun yung binigay namin sa kanya, at pabiro naming sinabi kay thera na virgin pa sya

ayun, si thera na daw mismo naginitiate ng lahat at nauwi sila sa sex

ng dahil yun ang una nya, akala nya sya na nga ang babae sa kanya, nauwi sa weekly, every other day ang visit nya kay thera, kahit puro lambingan nlng daw sila basta makita nya lang si thera

matapos ang ilang buwan... parang nabasag nlng yung puso nya ng malamang nabuntis si thera at may asawa pala ito, saklap...

hinabol nya nung una dahil medyo in denial pa sya, pero buti naman at natauhan pa rin sa huli

bukod daw sa entrance at tips, hindi daw bababa ng 100k in total nagastos nya kay. thera in a span of 6 months, mas masaklap!

Good thing natauhan din friend mo. Hehe.

Wala na tayong magagawa dyan sa 100K na nagatas ng Thera nya sa kanya. Pede naman nya mabawi yan. At least may lesson syang natutunan dyan sa experience nya.

Couldn't agree more. The things you mentioned are also on my mind when I always say take care.

Well this is one level, and tbh not the worst that can happen (if you are afraid of a woman's orgasm... that's an interesting issue), I mean if she enjoys sex, you probably may have liked that to begin with. Also, having purveyed some of the Top Theras, many of them don't really enjoy most of the sex, its just a means to an end, and orgasms are overrated for them since those tucker them out. What really turns most of them on is money, but that's another discussion.

No, the question you should ask yourself is if you fall in "love" what happens when (1) she gets raped, some guy overpowers her and f#&ks her live; OR (2) she accepts an invite to go on a holiday to Boracay; OR (3) she goes to work in SG or HK for a month; OR (4) she gets pregnant and you're sure you aren't the father.

Where is the love? The love; the love; the love?

What really turns most of them on is money, but that's another discussion.

That would be an excellent discussion, because I use to believe that Theras where turned on by money 💰 but then I found out about the true love BF who some Theras are actually supporting.

But also mentioned here was about Theras having multiple BF as well, the true love, the vacation guy and the suckers that buy presents 😆 So I am guessing its just what each individual is looking for in life. The gold diggers/hopeless romantics.

I know there are guys here who know the top Theras in QC very well. So what really turns on a Top Thera?

I will try and get to know the top ones in QC myself to find out because this is an interesting subject matter to me 😄