Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

As much as I'd like to say to try your best to avoid this kind of relationship, to those who are indeed pushed to follow this course by their L, their heart or by their own free will, just some words for you. My opinions at the most, but if it helps, you're welcome.

Respect, understanding and trust are key. If you do fall for your thera, make damn sure you're capable of understanding what they have to go through just to support themselves or their families. If you can't pull them out and bring them to live another life, your selos, or drive to be the one and only to them only makes their lives harder, and has no place in the relationship.

Understand that should the feeling be reciprocated and you do get max mileage, it's always a tough time thinking others get max mileage as well (just without the feelings, perhaps). It's also always a tough feeling to have feelings reciprocated and then you seeing the other actively seeking other clients to continue making a living. You better have what it takes to understand she needs the clients, no matter how much you might feel that she no longer has to because of you.

They're people like you too, meaning they're also looking for that break in their lives to feel good despite what they have to do. Make sure you're the person who treats them well, who makes them feel alive, and makes them feel appreciated despite their position.

Throw any normal notions of a relationship out the window, and if you do truly love her, help her. She has needs, fulfill it. Listen to her. Make her life easier. Understand that success here is probably the smallest and slimmest of chance in the world, and at the most, know you're most probably just a supporting actor watching over her, and there whenever she needs you.

And once again, I'll have to suggest one to stay clear as much as possible. If you do find yourself in it, however, make the best out of it. Everything might and most probably would not work out, but make sure it's an experience that brings out the best in you as much as it gives her one of the best moments in her life. Getting really hurt is a real thing in this kind of relationship, while you're in it and almost always at the end, but...that's the way it is.

Cheers. Carry on.

• Like (+1) 2

To all those looking for love in all the wrong places, I hope you do find the right person for you there. Learn from the stories of those who have been there, and may it serve to guide you when it's your time to make that choice whether to be with the other person or not. True that most love stories here do not have happy endings, but what matters is the experience of love. And who knows, maybe your story will be one of those rare fairy tales that does end in happily ever after - the kind that warms the heart of even the coldest thera or any GM in heat. If all fails, there are a lot of GMs here who can sympathize and say "I know that feel bro." All the best to you all.

• Like (+1) 1

This shouldn't be a problem bros lalo na kung she's worth it naman. Hindi lahat ng therapist cheap. May iba dyan matatalino at may delikadesa in their vanilla life. Business is business kung baga. type ko ung isang manager ng spakol na napuntahan ko. nothing beats a woman with beauty and brains ika nga.

• Like (+1) 1

As much as I'd like to say to try your best to avoid this kind of relationship, to those who are indeed pushed to follow this course by their L, their heart or by their own free will, just some words for you. My opinions at the most, but if it helps, you're welcome.

Respect, understanding and trust are key. If you do fall for your thera, make damn sure you're capable of understanding what they have to go through just to support themselves or their families. If you can't pull them out and bring them to live another life, your selos, or drive to be the one and only to them only makes their lives harder, and has no place in the relationship.

Understand that should the feeling be reciprocated and you do get max mileage, it's always a tough time thinking others get max mileage as well (just without the feelings, perhaps). It's also always a tough feeling to have feelings reciprocated and then you seeing the other actively seeking other clients to continue making a living. You better have what it takes to understand she needs the clients, no matter how much you might feel that she no longer has to because of you.

They're people like you too, meaning they're also looking for that break in their lives to feel good despite what they have to do. Make sure you're the person who treats them well, who makes them feel alive, and makes them feel appreciated despite their position.

Throw any normal notions of a relationship out the window, and if you do truly love her, help her. She has needs, fulfill it. Listen to her. Make her life easier. Understand that success here is probably the smallest and slimmest of chance in the world, and at the most, know you're most probably just a supporting actor watching over her, and there whenever she needs you.

And once again, I'll have to suggest one to stay clear as much as possible. If you do find yourself in it, however, make the best out of it. Everything might and most probably would not work out, but make sure it's an experience that brings out the best in you as much as it gives her one of the best moments in her life. Getting really hurt is a real thing in this kind of relationship, while you're in it and almost always at the end, but...that's the way it is.

Cheers. Carry on.

I salute you sir.

While, I always tell my compadres to steer clear of extra complications in life, one doesn't always get to choose when one trips and falls into the tender trap. Well as someone who always has one finger on the ejector seat button, it is real bravery to be willing to accept the challenge of what normal people might find unthinkable- loving a "commodified" person. It's a profession legal in some parts of the world, but human nature, particularly that of men tends to be the same worldwide- we'd we don't play well with others. So yeah, Carpe Diem, but try not to get there to begin with.

• Like (+1) 1

Falling for someone can happen in any places. Spa/MP place is not a cursed land or even a trap.

As i Have shared with my previous post, I for one have a relative who found true love who stayed together through thick and thin, sickness and in health, rich or poor and it happened that they parted ways due to death.

Let's not be self righteous in giving feedbacks. I agree, it's not an easy road, not just for the GM but also for the Therapist.

As mentioned by some GMs, there are risk for the GM, as well as for the Thera.

Someone wrote GM should understand and accept the background of Thera, and Thera's should also accept background of GM because for a time, GM who decided to be exclusive to a love one was once a patronizer of SPA/MP. Both should layout parameters that is doable and acceptable for both. Not just for love found from these places but from any place that you've found love.

Again, not to contradict everyone but just be gentle in giving comments, GM and Thera are just same human being regardless of their status...

• Like (+1) 4
  • 4 weeks later...

ang dali magbigay ng advice pero kapag ikaw na pala yung nasa sitwasyon ang hirap. i always say to myself na everytime na lalabas na ako ng spa or mp dapat naiiwan na sa loob ano man nangyare. but iba ngayon im falling for her. ang hirap pilit ko iniiba atensyon ko pero sya at sya ng naiisip ko.

ang hirap ng sitwasyon na yan.

Pero kadalasan pag nakahanap kana ng ibang gusto mo tsaka mo sasabihin mas ok ito sinayang ko lang oras ko sa dati.

Kailangan pag isipan at planuhin mabuti yan, at kailangan matanggap at malaman mo ang lahat ng bagay tungkol sa ginagawa nya para hindi na mabalikan kung ano nakaraan.

kuha ka na lang ng ibang attendant. para divided yung attention.

When you already fell for her, even if you took another thera it just won't work. You will not be satisfied with her kahit GFE sya or PSE which ever you prefer. Siya pa rin ang hahanap hanapin mo. Others can try but didn't work for me before.

I go to Spas for purely carnal and physical desires, not to fall in love or to give romance a chance.

Once the 'deed' is done, i come out satisfied without guilt or carry on baggage. It is simply a business transaction. :rolleyes:

Everyone goes to Spas with that intention. You don't plan to fall for a thera, It just happens. I think the best way to avoid this is don't get a regular thera. Just jump on different thera everytime. Sayang nga lang sa mga opportunites that having a regular thera gives.

mahirap, especially pag committed ka na...

i think if going to other spa won't help, avoid espa muna for a time or just stop completely.

but if you're not committed to somebody else, what's wrong with loving a therapist? especially if the therapists feels the same...

if both of you pursue the love, then agree on doable terms not commit to terms that you guys cannot commit... be honest if you can't do the parameters... work together on how you can make it work....