Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

TWB,

We actually talked about her leaving her job and getting back to college. She's only 19 by the way. She's actually very in demand and on of the top earner in the MP she's working with. She's earning a lot, more than I do. I told her na she should save her money to support her studies. At first, she was really agreeable to my suggestion, as it is her future that we are talking about. But as time goes by, I would notice that she would be buying expensive stuffs for herself like buying an Iphone, laptop and a Lumix camera. I had no right to dictate what she wants but I can see that she wasn't really serious about saving up and finishing her studies. She told me that she's buying the stuffs because it made her happy, and she was stressed with her job as well. I really did not understand why she has to buy those stuffs but I guess people have different priorities in life. My way of thinking is different from hers, that's the reason why I was not able to understand her decisions.

Add also to the fact, that, if ever we end up together like getting married, may stigma na sa akin na maraming guys na ang dumaan sa kanya. It's really hard for me to accept that. I know it was my fault to fall in love with an MPA, but I didn't choose to love her, it just happened. I really strived hard to make the relationship work by trying to swallow my pride, but I guess that this time around, I'll look for a "regular" girl instead.

bro,

well it goes to show that hindi pa ganun kalalim feelings mo sa kanya kaya you are walking away from it all.....but if you do truly love her, hindi mo iisipin yung mga lalaking dumaan sa kanya...just think of it na "other men may have her body, but you have her heart"...I have had ex gf's na mpa's, ganun lang line of reasoning ko palagi....and it shows naman....I am sure she shows to you that you are special to her kaya mo nga siya nagustuhan...

but it's good that you walked away, to save from the heartbreaks and love pains that may come you way...

Good luck!!

:)

bro,

well it goes to show that hindi pa ganun kalalim feelings mo sa kanya kaya you are walking away from it all.....but if you do truly love her, hindi mo iisipin yung mga lalaking dumaan sa kanya...just think of it na "other men may have her body, but you have her heart"...I have had ex gf's na mpa's, ganun lang line of reasoning ko palagi....and it shows naman....I am sure she shows to you that you are special to her kaya mo nga siya nagustuhan...

but it's good that you walked away, to save from the heartbreaks and love pains that may come you way...

Good luck!!

I can believe this in principle, however, I still wonder how much this can be true.

True... she would have allowed some men the use of her body. But what about a small selected few? How sure can you be that there may be others who may have a certain percentage of "market share" to her heart?

We guys may understand our psyche and that we can easily distinguish between lust and love. The demarcation line for us is clearcut and distinct. Not so true, perhaps, for women. For GROs/MPAs, most men MAY just be purely work. But there may be a few she may have feelings for.

I'm rambling. But I suppose this should also support the notion that it's difficult to get involved (have a relationship) with girls plying the flesh trade. There will always be such questions such as "ako lang ba ang minamahal (present tense) niya?" or "Sa akin lang ba talaga siya maligaya/lumigaya?"

I can believe this in principle, however, I still wonder how much this can be true.

True... she would have allowed some men the use of her body. But what about a small selected few? How sure can you be that there may be others who may have a certain percentage of "market share" to her heart?

We guys may understand our psyche and that we can easily distinguish between lust and love. The demarcation line for us is clearcut and distinct. Not so true, perhaps, for women. For GROs/MPAs, most men MAY just be purely work. But there may be a few she may have feelings for.

I'm rambling. But I suppose this should also support the notion that it's difficult to get involved (have a relationship) with girls plying the flesh trade. There will always be such questions such as "ako lang ba ang minamahal (present tense) niya?" or "Sa akin lang ba talaga siya maligaya/lumigaya?"

I do have doubts about that bro kasi there may be some guests of her na mas galante, mas mabait, mas gwapo sa iyo kaya in my case, I don't think about that too much kasi masisira lang ulo mo eh, hahahaha

there maybe some cases wherein truly the girl was loyal but most of the time hindi.....

I do have doubts about that bro kasi there may be some guests of her na mas galante, mas mabait, mas gwapo sa iyo kaya in my case, I don't think about that too much kasi masisira lang ulo mo eh, hahahaha

there maybe some cases wherein truly the girl was loyal but most of the time hindi.....

Sa totoo lang, nakakasira talaga ng ulo ang umibig. Sa regular girl nga, kung minsan, napapraning ka, ano pa kaya sa mga babae na active na PSP/MPA/GRO?tongue.gif

• Like (+1) 1

natatawa ako pag nababasa ko mga post ng nainlove sa mpa/psp/gro kasi ung isa kong barkada during the time na basag na basag sya sa pag inom sa bar niregaluhan nya ng kots ung chicks nya, he even leave the key sa girl nung ihatid namin ung ckicks tapos nagtaxi kami :lol: sinakyan ko na lang trip ng tukmol. tapos kinabukasan galit na galit ung daddy nya na sgt. ipapahuli daw ung nacarnap na kotse sabay amin pa ung barkada ko na iniwan daw nya sa barkada kasi naibangga nya eh sa takot nya na mapagalitan dun muna nya iniwan. Halos ipasok ko sa bulsa ko ang ulo ko nung pumunta kami sa gf nyang gro kasi binabawi namin ung ford lynx, ehto pa ang pinaka nakakahiya, during the night na nagyayabang ung barkada ko na eskandalo ang mga kapitbahay nung gro sa ingay namin, pinipilit kasi ibigay ng barkada ko ung susi gift nya daw,tapos nakatingin samin ung mga kapitbahay na halatang nang aasar :lol: hindi na ako bumalik sa lugar na un. Ung barkada ko sineryoso nya kaso iniwan din sya nung nastroke sya. hindi na kasi tumatayo :lol: tapos ung nalosyang na gro sumama sa driver/mekaniko nila.:lol:

like some of the masters here, i also (think) I've fallen for a MPA. my college friends and i decided look for a MP out of a whim.biglaan talaga, i'd say mejo inappropriate pa nga ung attire namin (naka-uniform XD) pero the hell, lakas loob kasi mejo may amats, so we continued our adventure. as we decided to try this particular MP. we came at a good time since marami at ayos yung mga pick. pero after looking at the showroom. wala pang nakaka-caught ng attention ko but i've been eyeing their receptionist since we came there. ganun din ang iba kong mga kaibigan, sabi ko mag cr muna ko while they're taking their pick,pagbalik ko ok na daw sila ako nalang, then tinanong ko kung pwede ba si ms.receptionist, type na type ko kasi (at that time di pa ko mtc kaya di ko alam pwede pala un) . pumayag!hanep!palung-palo! XD After introducing, i'd say mejo nag-"click" kami (or is it just me?) i really liked her, open na open sya at napakabait,sweet at maasikaso siya even though we just met it's as if we've known each other for a long time.GF material ika nga sabi ng friend ko. Actually siguro kaya ako na-attract ng sobra sa kanya e dahil mas sweet pa sya at di hamak na mas masarap "magmahal" kesa sa exs ko tongue.gif. got her number and promised to keep in touch with her and come back. after leaving the place, my friends noticed yung ngiti ko abot tenga. i've learned na inask din pla nila kung pwede si ms.receptionist ang mag service sa kanila and she refused. Me, being an assumer and lacking the knowledge that pwede pala magservice ang mga recep, thought na baka pwede to maging potential gf at baka type din ako nito. so went on with the unending pambobolas pero sh*t parang di gumagana, didn't bother to ask her if she wants a ride home kasi she said she's from antipolo (taga-caloocan ako Fuuu..) tried to ask her out pero our sched just don't match,pero just can't stop thinking about her pero with time i realized na may mali, sinasabi nya na mimiss nya na daw ako, bisita naman dw ako dun sa mp . why not sa other place? tska mejo nagbago na rin ung mga text nya sken yung tipong isang tanong isang sagot,mejo napa-isip na ko, a friend told me that mahirap umibig ng babae sa ganyang propesyon, mejo protective pa naman ako sa gf ko , pano ko sila proprotektahan e kung ang trabaho nila ay magpaligaya ng mga lalake. mejo na-love-at-first sight lang siguro ako, pero given time natutunan ko na not to fall in love and to keep it at professional level. pero minsan di ko maiwasang lumambot ang puso ko lalo na kung napaka-hot,sweet at nakaka-L nung psp/mpa happy.gif

mga boss, pwedi maki-join sa inyong topic..bago lang ako dito pero i think i have some things to share..

well, i get to go to lots of places dahil sa work ko, and every time na mi chance kami to go shore, we would go to this "house of ill reputes" as they call it...i tried twice, out of first i thought it was mutual, but in the end i came to realize na it's all physical attraction on my part, and financial need for the girls' side...after that two experiences, i got the urge to go to these places even more, not for sex but for understanding these people..i even have befriended some of them (friends with out benefits)...

and to tell you the truth, there are some successfyl love stories, and there are tragedies..these ladies are just like our regular femmes, nga lang nasa flesh trade sila kaya hirap tayo magtiwala sa totoong nature nila...many of them whom i've met are also looking for real love, but they too find it difficult to give there trust kasi traumatized na sila and yong way of thinking nila is that walang seseryoso sa kanila... i've heard that they are way more better partners compared to regular girls kasi once makuha mo daw yong puso nila eh forever loyal sila sayo, at todo alaga. but it's a big gamble. kelangan mo talaga isapalaran lahat (pride, trust)..anyways, ganun din namn sa regular girl, sacrifice din di ba? masmasakit pa nga pag regular girl ang manloko...

all i'm saying is, kung mahal mo, mahal mo..pero ask yourself first ano yong trigger..was it physical (which is common to us males kasi nasa genes na natin yon) or was it something more which developed in time as you get to know the "person" and not just "the girl"....

la tayong rights to judge them..much better kung maintindihan natin sila...

by the way, these fruitful love stories are not made in the RP..it's international, mostly from south america.

so, good luck to all lovers..

You go into a massage parlor and it smells like women's juices. You look into the aquarium and you see a pretty face in her best makeup and skimpiest uniform and you pick her. She goes into your room and *boom!* you have sex.

You enjoy yourself immensely so you keep coming back to the same girl. Each and every time you see her it's in this sexually charged place, she's wearing her sexy outfit, she flirts with you and she has sex with you. There is this constant positive reinforcement each time you see her - she is always at her best, and she is only horny for you.

Do this often enough and you might fall in love with her, but it will be nothing more than a Pavlovian response. You'll be like the dog who salivates at the ringing of the dinner bell, except that in your case you get a hard-on every time you hear the receptionist announce into her microphone, "No. xxx, taken!"

Please don't fall for this setup.

• 3 weeks later...

Nag back read ako pero hanggang mga 30 pages lang, so hindi ko alam kung nai-post na ang ganitong opinyon. marami nagsabi na ang ganitong relasyon ay hindi magtatagal, mauuuwi rin sa hiwalayan, etc. Pero hindi lang naman sa ganito sitwasyon nangyayari ang ganun, maski naman sa sinasabi natin na "normal" na babae (may pinag aralan, negosyante, o doktor) ay may kakayahan manloko o makasakit ng damdamin. Kung darating man sa punto na nahuhulog ang damdamin sa kanila, go ahead, live the moment. Kung sakali mang mauwi sa hiwalayan, maganda sana kung ang mensahe ay yung nasa kantang "For the Good Times" o kaya "Touch Me in the Morning." wag lang sana yung kantang "Luha"

how much do you think is the ideal budget to maintain a MPA,kung gusto mo syang shotain? kasi problema pag nagkikita kayo parang kailangan mo laging bigyan.

kasi i have one...mga 4mo. na do u want to see the picture?

just my advice bro,

If she's high maintenance (maluho, mabisyo, always looking for the best gadgets, the latest clothes, shoes etc..) then I do think you should start looking for a new girlfriend, it's a time bomb waiting to happen...

but if lalagay mo siya sa tahimik and she's low maintenance, try to compute at P1500 per day for 6 days = P 9,000 per week x 4 weeks = P 36,000.....

so, that's the ballpark figure more or less....

I have had mpa and psp girlfriends but it really depends on the lady, if she really likes you kahit 10k a month papayag yan, importante sa kanya is she loves you and vice versa.....

time for me to tell my story here...comments are welcome...advice? with almost 10 years of clubbing experience and only 2 major mistakes, i probably won't listen to any advice...so no offense to anyone...

i met C during the mid year of 2009...our relationship was built upon a rebound in which she was getting over her ex while i was being the charming assh*le that i usually am...when she fought with her manager (mainly because of our relationship), we decided that it was better for her to leave her group and we shack up together...

the "live-in" phase was hard...we struggled to pay the rent, the bills and her tuition fee for what was supposed to be her 1st semester in college...it wasn't about money for her since she was earning more than i was and would sometimes even give me money when i was short...she was very selosa and did not like it when i went out with my friends who were mainstays of clubbing...oftentimes i would find my self stuck at home on a Saturday night, doing the laundry while my other friends were out clubbing...it was a hard life but i had no complaints because i loved her that much...

she cheated on me on our 5th month...some little punk who used to put the moves on her in their old neighborhood...she let the guy into our pad (as well as another couple) when i went home to my house during the weekend...salisi ika nga...she insists up to this day that nothing happened and they just had a drinking session...i'm no fool and i know that the guy couldn't have spent the night in my place without something happening with him and my girl...i was furious and i did some things that i'm not proud of during my angry state...yet i eventually forgave her and offered her another chance...

a week after her transgression, she took a pregnancy test which turned out to be positive...my first reaction naturally was "SIGURADO KA BA AKIN YAN?"...this led to another whole week of non-stop fighting...i forgave her still and we tried to peacefully co-exist with each other...truth be told, there wasn't really any doubt in my mind that the baby was mine since i did her LIVE almost every day when we were together...malas nalang siguro kung may nakasalisi at naka-jackpot sa kanya nung nakatalikod ako, pero i doubt it...yet i knew the moment she cheated on me that our relationship was about to end very soon...i was just waiting for the right moment to break it off with her...

she gave me the opportunity on her fourth month of pregnancy...for the first time since she got pregnant, she threatened to break-up with me...i was angry outside yet ecstatic inside...pagkakataon ka na ito so i gladly broke up with her...the thing about me is when i break up with someone, i never look back...in her case, i managed to talk to her and tell her that we could never work out since we were fighting everyday and had grown tired of each other...it was a surprising reversal of roles since i was usually the clingy one when she still wasn't preganant...now she was the one who was crying and trying to salvage the relationship...it gave me a perverted sense of satisfaction to know that i was the one in control now...

she gave birth to the baby girl 2 weeks ago...my family covered all the expenses of her pregnancy (check-ups, medication and the C-Section)...understandably, her family doesn't want met to have custody of the baby...i'm still hoping to see my child and eventually raise her...undoubtedly, the kid will have a better future with me than with her family...i just pray to God that she realizes that and gives the child a better chance to live life...

hehehe. no advise for you master mhengh. i'll direct my statements to the general ktv-going male guy.

admit it guys, there's a martyr inside us all. it's a personal opinion if you equate 'martyr' = 'fool'.

i'd been through hellish relationships with so many ktv angels that i can say i had enough. now whenever an angel claims she's pregnant with my child, i just shrug it off. i believe there's no guy so handsome or so rich (or so ... fill this blank with whatever adjective that comes to your mind) that a ktv girl will be 100% honest with, blaming intoxication or not. ok ok i'm too harsh on ktv girls. maybe new girls with only a week's experience might become (lifetime) honest if you take them 'home'. then again, maybe they'll not be.

hehehe. no advise for you master mhengh. i'll direct my statements to the general ktv-going male guy.

admit it guys, there's a martyr inside us all. it's a personal opinion if you equate 'martyr' = 'fool'.

i'd been through hellish relationships with so many ktv angels that i can say i had enough. now whenever an angel claims she's pregnant with my child, i just shrug it off. i believe there's no guy so handsome or so rich (or so ... fill this blank with whatever adjective that comes to your mind) that a ktv girl will be 100% honest with, blaming intoxication or not. ok ok i'm too harsh on ktv girls. maybe new girls with only a week's experience might become (lifetime) honest if you take them 'home'. then again, maybe they'll not be.

pwede na naman siguro pa DNA yan, kasi as far as phil.law is concern kung hindi kayo kasal at di acknowledge ang bata, eh usually sa nanay yan.pero if you could establish paternity and filiation...eh pwede ka maka kuha sa court ng custody o parental rights.