Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Again, as I have said time and again, we should be extra careful in falling into their prey. It should be the other way around. Mahirap talaga ang situation mo lalo na when you fallen to her already. Come to think of it, it is a blessing in disguise, and the only consolation for you is that you learned it early rather than too late.

Be as it may, first and foremost, when you came to her life, you know exactly what her job and that is being a GRO and who needs money. You have to blame yourself dapat ay you made a plan for her to quit the job that is if you are dead serious about her. But for me it is stupidity to fall in love with them, and it is not love. It is just lust and your ego was only hurt. Kasi typical sa ating mga lalaki kapag material possession natin ay dapat walang nakikialam at pinuprotektahan natin para hindi masira at kung mahalagang bagay ito ay kung maaari lang ay hindi natin mapahiram o ipagamit sa iba. The same goes with this kind of situation na madalas nating ma-misinterprete as love pero hindi pala. It is more of a material possession or special thing sa atin. Kasi if this is LOVE, you are going to move heaven and earth para patigilin siya sa ganuong klaseng trabaho no matter what.

This is just my own humble opinion. I might be wrong.

na doble ko post ng quote... hehehe anyway tnx for the advice tol, i just really dont feel too good ryt now about this, nagsisisi na nga ako kung baket nag stick to one gro lang ako hehehe , kaya nga nung saturday inantay ko pa cya matapos sa client nya then wala rin kame pinag-usapan nung table ko na cya.. di ko alam sasabihin ko e, kaya nag chit out nako tapos binibigyan ko cya tip gaya ng dati ayaw nyang tangggapin, malaki na cguro binigay sa kanya nung na vip nya hehehe :blush:

I join bro. Sinister Purpose as well as all the others guys following this topic in congratulating you and your future husband, and with a sincere prayer that both of you will live an infinite happiness and spent the rest of your lives together. Cheers!

I couldn't wait to see your bridal photos.

ty :hypocritesmiley:

Tanong ko lang.... :wacko: Is it love thats bringing you to marry soon? or para maging patas ka sa buhay??? Does he know who you were/are and accepts the fact that you were or are a MPA/PSP/GRO? PSP di ba? Curious lang and Congrats! :flowers: Waiting to see you in a Wedding Gown! :flowers:

:thumbsupsmiley: "You go Gurl!" :thumbsupsmiley:

well im a honest person,. at 1st hnd love,. kasi kung kayong mga lalake nag iisip na hnd kami 22o ofcoures kami din

xempre naisip ko "gs2 lng n2 ng free" nkakatawa man isipin pero yun talaga nasa isip ko,.

well hnd ako manloloko at ayoko lokohin ang sarili ko,. pinakita ko yung ako at hnd ko pinakita yung isang magandang ugali,.

what i mean is YES,. HE KNOW THAT IM PSP in that time,.. nag kasundo nmn kami eh,.. and masaya ako sa knya,.

dont worry i will post my wedding gown here,.. ehehhe,,. sa oct na wedding ko... hehehe

well im a honest person,. at 1st hnd love,. kasi kung kayong mga lalake nag iisip na hnd kami 22o ofcoures kami din

xempre naisip ko "gs2 lng n2 ng free" nkakatawa man isipin pero yun talaga nasa isip ko,.

this is what i told my clubgirl, that i'll prove to her na hindi lang makalibre ang habol ko sa kanya. we had a business arrangement that we'll do it for a certain fee and i am going to push through with our deal.

as i told lankaface thru PM, till this very moment my clubgirl hasn't asked for any financial considerations from me. buti nga waiter and fm, nabibigyan ko ng tip, siya hinde. i don't want to spoil her by giving her cash, baka masanay eh.

i know for a fact that she has a lot of guests sa club nila, it's pretty hard to take but what can i do? it's her job to entertain her guests. there was this certain night that i VIP'd her for a couple of hours and after that she asked me to leave and go home na to take a rest coz she still a guest waiting for her. it was pretty obvious that she didn't want me to get hurt by seeing her with another guest. one thing i really like about her is she's sensitive to the feelings of other people.

habang tumatagal, mas nagiging ok kami ng clubgirl ko. i may be too assuming, but pakonti-konti nagkakaroon na kami ng foundation. i sincerely like her a lot (heck, i love her na yata eh hehehe) not because of her looks but because of her personality. she's not the palengkera type who would blabble a lot, i think she's more decent compared to the other girls i've met who have this so-called decent jobs. i can boldly say that i have more respect for her than those so-called decent girls who would fool around with other guys for free.

this is what i told my clubgirl, that i'll prove to her na hindi lang makalibre ang habol ko sa kanya. we had a business arrangement that we'll do it for a certain fee and i am going to push through with our deal.

as i told lankaface thru PM, till this very moment my clubgirl hasn't asked for any financial considerations from me. buti nga waiter and fm, nabibigyan ko ng tip, siya hinde. i don't want to spoil her by giving her cash, baka masanay eh.

i know for a fact that she has a lot of guests sa club nila, it's pretty hard to take but what can i do? it's her job to entertain her guests. there was this certain night that i VIP'd her for a couple of hours and after that she asked me to leave and go home na to take a rest coz she still a guest waiting for her. it was pretty obvious that she didn't want me to get hurt by seeing her with another guest. one thing i really like about her is she's sensitive to the feelings of other people.

habang tumatagal, mas nagiging ok kami ng clubgirl ko. i may be too assuming, but pakonti-konti nagkakaroon na kami ng foundation. i sincerely like her a lot (heck, i love her na yata eh hehehe) not because of her looks but because of her personality. she's not the palengkera type who would blabble a lot, i think she's more decent compared to the other girls i've met who have this so-called decent jobs. i can boldly say that i have more respect for her than those so-called decent girls who would fool around with other guys for free.

ingat din,.. know why,.. hindi ko masabi na pare-parehas kami,.

and ur girl is a club girl,. "mas bihasa" -- sorry for that word,.. hehehe... im just telling the truth,.

psp -we dont need to make lie's,. bsta gnagawa nmn ang trabaho nmn,. wla na tau pakelamanan sa buhay ng isat-isat

bar girls- always ako ksama ng mga friend ko na guys punta sa mga bars,.. npaka sinungaling ng mga girls,.

nag tanong yung friend ko kung mag kano yung kita nla,. alam mo sabi nya wla daw sila kita sa drinks,sa tip lng daw,.

amp,..kung ako yon hnd ako iinom ng alak,. wla pala ako kita eh,. ka badtrip,. MALAKING KASINUNGALINGAN. (hnd ko po nilalahat ah)

mas marami kc akong friends na lalake kesa babae,. wla nmn kampihan,. ehhehe...

and hnd sila nag aalangan na mag kwentuhan sa harap ko 2ngkol sa mga jowa nila,... mapa babae at lalake,. so naririnig ko yung sides nla,.

for me,. and2 ako sa thread na toh para mag sabi na my mga psp at clients na nag mamahalan,..

hnd pag mamahalan dahil sa pera,..

ako kasi hindi ko sinasamba ang pera,... marami kc d2 naniniwala na "ay pag psp wala na pag babago"

ehehhehe.. HINDI PO LAHAT.

Edited by malisyosa_ako
we do text on a daily basis before i went on a communications blackout with her. the good thing about this is we have common interests which i can't post here since she's also a member here at MTC and reads some of the topics, so mahahalata niya kung sino ako hehe. ang common interests na yan ang pinag uusapan namin when we do text with each other from time to time. isang time lang siya nag text sa akin asking me to go to her workplace since wala pa daw siyang guest. personally, i still can't believe na nababakante siya since she's known to be one of the more ''sikat'' and ''in-demand'' na girls sa club nila. sabi ko nga sa kanya thru text, ''are you sure para sa akin yung text mo? baka na wrong send ka lang ha'' :lol:

what i like about her is walang bullsh*t talking or pa-drama effect regarding her life. i simply asked her kung siya ang breadwinner ng family niya, and nag nod lang siya meaning yes. after that nalihis na sa ibang topic ang usapan namin. im expecting those pa-drama stories whenever i get to talk or text with her, pero wala pa din. she doesn't ask for financial help or anything like that, walang pambobola about different stuff. if you're gonna ask if she does gimmik sa club nila, the answer is yes but sabi niya namimili daw siya ng guests and tingin naman daw niya sa akin is mabait naman daw ako, which resulted in her agreeing to do that gimmik thing pag gusto ko na gawin. she also knows na kasundo ko yung ibang girls sa workplace niya, which also helped in her being more comfortable with me.

my head (yung nasa taas ha hehe) is telling me not to push through with this, while my heart is telling me to pursue her. if im going to rely on my gut instincts, i feel na worth it siya ligawan and seryosohin.. the sad thing is girls like her do this kind of sh*t para lang kumita ng pera. i know some people would say na majority of girls who work in places like clubs are lowlifes and manloloko, but i think she's different. hindi ko alam kung palabas lang niya yan para naman maiba siya sa ibang clubgirls, but iba ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya. i feel she's the type who's itching to get out of that business and move on to a more ''normal'' life.

bro ask ko lang sa novaliches ba yung bar na pinupuntahan mo ngaun ? baka kase iisa lang g.r.o natin ganyan din kasi sinasabi sa kin "namimili lang sya ng clients sa e.s. pag mabait lang daw :evil: gaya ko, " hehehe just asking sa novaliches din ba nagwork g.r.o. mo now?

bro ask ko lang sa novaliches ba yung bar na pinupuntahan mo ngaun ? baka kase iisa lang g.r.o natin ganyan din kasi sinasabi sa kin "namimili lang sya ng clients sa e.s. pag mabait lang daw :evil: gaya ko, " hehehe just asking sa novaliches din ba nagwork g.r.o. mo now?

nope QA area bro :blush:

Edited by eVo17

I guess the first thought that PSPs think when a client tells them that he loves her is that it's just to get free sex. But I just hope that all men won't be typed cast as being that low. I for one fell for a PSP and I really did. I even asked her to just go out and eat out and watch a movie because I enjoy her company, even without sex.

Guest killercath

masarap magmahal ng client pero sobrang hirap at complicated... lalo na pag walang TIWALA...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Edited by killercath
masarap magmahal ng client pero sobrang hirap at complicated... lalo na pag walang TIWALA...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

masarap din naman magmahal ng server ah! :hypocritesmiley:

burt bacharach's ill never fall in love again

What do you get when you fall in love?

A girl with a pin to burst your bubble

That's what you get for all your trouble

I'll never fall in love again

What do you get when you kiss a girl

You get enough germs to catch pneumonia

After you do, she'll never phone ya

Don't tell me what it's all about

'cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out

Out of those chains those chains that bind you

That is why I'm here to remind you

what do you get when you give your heart?

you get it all broken up and battered

thats what you get, a heart that's shattered,

What do you get when you fall in love?

You only get lies and pain and sorrow

So for at least until tomorrow

I'll never fall in love a- gain

I'll never fall in love a- gain

Edited by tabouki
I guess the first thought that PSPs think when a client tells them that he loves her is that it's just to get free sex. But I just hope that all men won't be typed cast as being that low. I for one fell for a PSP and I really did. I even asked her to just go out and eat out and watch a movie because I enjoy her company, even without sex.

touch and go situation talaga iyan...and i guess should not generalize or as you said, typecast...

it's sometimes sad to them having to work in this type of job...because of lack of choice...there are some who are quite nice and intelligent to be with...

but the other side of the coin will sometimes just keep gnawing at you until it eats you away...some people say, a serious relationship with them is like holding a double edged sword...both ways, you get sliced and diced!

ingat din,.. know why,.. hindi ko masabi na pare-parehas kami,.

and ur girl is a club girl,. "mas bihasa" -- sorry for that word,.. hehehe... im just telling the truth,.

bar girls- always ako ksama ng mga friend ko na guys punta sa mga bars,.. npaka sinungaling ng mga girls,.

nag tanong yung friend ko kung mag kano yung kita nla,. alam mo sabi nya wla daw sila kita sa drinks,sa tip lng daw,.

amp,..kung ako yon hnd ako iinom ng alak,. wla pala ako kita eh,. ka badtrip,. MALAKING KASINUNGALINGAN. (hnd ko po nilalahat ah)

mas marami kc akong friends na lalake kesa babae,. wla nmn kampihan,. ehhehe...

and hnd sila nag aalangan na mag kwentuhan sa harap ko 2ngkol sa mga jowa nila,... mapa babae at lalake,. so naririnig ko yung sides nla,.

the good thing is my clubgirl has a reputation for being HONEST and MABAIT sa club nila.. such a rare breed. kaya i am dead set in pursuing her, i know she's different from the typical clubgirl na LIAR and BITCH, i know she's in this profession because of her personal goals and family. some of my friends are telling me to be extra extra cautious when dealing with her, i listen to their advice naman and im keeping an open mind about this delicate situation.

and if ever i win her heart, i am so damn lucky. if not, sorry na lang ako. hehehe

Guest killercath
mga tol ask ko lang, kapag iniyakan ka ba ng GRO as in umiyak dahil sa iyo ., may ibig sabihin ba yun or drama lang ?dahil ba sa takot mawalan ng client o dahil sa ewan , hehehehe :wacko:

it can be both... sir...

it can be both... sir...

yun nga yung problema - kaya nga nasabi ko double edged...hindi lang simple double edged kundi both edges matalim! hehe...

it's this type of uncertainty that, well, that make you think twice (not only twice!!!)kasi you will never know...

the problem is they already carry a "tag" with them...

just like a convict who has served time already, or paid his dues, or been pardoned etc...if the person fit your requirements, and you found out na ex-convict siya...would you hire the person?if you did, would you not wish you had an extra set of eyes?:)

Guest killercath
BOTH? REALLY? HEHEHE, can ya elaborate on that...... na vovovo ako e hehehehe :blink: and work ka rin ba sa ganito ms. cath, just asking

i USED to... pero pinili ko ng magbago para sa sarili ko at sa "guest/client ko " na mahal ko...

Guest killercath
BOTH? REALLY? HEHEHE, can ya elaborate on that...... na vovovo ako e hehehehe :blink: and work ka rin ba sa ganito ms. cath, just asking

mahirap i-explain... but on my side, it can be both kasi pwedeng may feelings na yung tao sa'yo at the same time pwede ring magaling ka magbayad... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: getz?

the problem is they already carry a "tag" with them...

Tama ka,pero nasa girl na rin kung panu nya i-handle yung sarili nya,kung mukha ngang syang bastusin sa unang tingin pa lang...Like kung panu sya manamit,gumalaw,magsalita at umasta....Sa akin,basta marunong ka lang dalhin ang sarili mo sa labas, walang babastos sayo..Pero syempre, iba na kung mga friends ng bf mo,mas nag eeffort sa lahat ng gawin ko,so far wala pa naman akong na experience na pangbabastos..

hi guys....just need some advice on something...i fell in love with a PSPs. she's a psp here in mtc also...when i first saw her, i have still have a gf that time...but we are already in a shaky relationship, we broke up, patched up again... I broke up with her...then for some time, i always hire this psp...i even shared with her my problem with my relationship...after our "small talk", i decided to broke up forever with my gf because i felt really in love with the psp. however, when i contacted the psp again, she misunderstood my intentions and decided not to talk to me again or not allowing me to hire her again...i gave it sometime to let her cool down...then when i tried to talk to her again, she agreed, only for me to find out that she already has a boyfriend(a mtc member also). i was so devastated...i did not know what to do...she just told me that we can only be friends and i could never hire her anymore...i so deppressed....im so deppressed that i bought a cologne that she uses and sprayed it to one of my hankerchief. i would smell the handkerchief before i go to sleep or when my mind becomes very turbulent. her smell make my nerves calm down and i tell myself, "its okay, she's here with you..."...i know this sounds very creepy but what can i do?im madly deeply in love with this girl and i cant get her out of my mind...can anyone suggest what can i do?