Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

pag maluho kasi kahit anu gagawin kahit ibenta at ipaarkila ang katawan, pag madaling makuntento eh kahit anung trabaho ok na

This thread really gets interesting now. We now have the point of view of those we fall in love with (sexylicker and checkline princess).

Guys, let's face the fact that it is doubly hard for the mpa's once they fell in love with us. Can they control their emotions just as much as we can't whenever we fall for them? Can they handle a relationship like the way we do with them? For them, they will always have that guilt lingering whenever they engage in their work. Now tell me, how hard is it for them to fall for a guy and yet they have to show some affection to other men whom they really don't love? Add to that the fact that they will always think of the guy whom they fell in love with whenever they service to their guests.

In the game of love, nothing is really fair and square. There will always be hitches and we can't avoid them. You just have to live with it and go with the blows.

I agree with you kupalking on your thoughts on why mpas do go for this kind of work. Easy money comes with higher risk.

But still we have to take into our minds that no matter what the reason of the mpa is for working as such, they are still humans, capable of falling in love and definitely worthy to be loved by anyone.

PEACE!

In my opinon, choosing to become a commercial sex worker rather than an ordinary office worker, factory worker or sales lady is like entering into a "Faustian" deal. High income = higher emotional, psychological even physical risks and payback, oftentimes irreparable.

If they fall in love with a guest, given the circumstances within which they met, a real genuine relationship would be a huge challenge for both.

Question is, would the girl sacrifice the high income just to take a chance on a relationship that may provide the love and care that she needs BUT not the financial security that she sought which drove her to become a commercial sex worker?

Question is,

hmmm very touching post nung dalawang mpa pero di ako naniniwala

sa mga sinasabi nila beterano na ako ng ktv at mp scene para matangay

ako sa ganong kwento in my experience 501x ku ng narinig yan masyado

ng gasgas kaya ito po opinion ko peace mga menyaks :thumbsdownsmiley: :evil: :evil:

basang basa mo na nga script na sasabihin nila eh, may anak sila single parent hindi pinanagutan ng ama ng bata, may pamilya sa probinsya na umaasa sa kanila at may mga pinapaaral na mga kapatid, na rape ng tiyuhin o step father kaya naging ganito ang buhay nila,wala ng makain sa probinsya kaya nakipag sapalaran sa maynila, anu pa ba dahilan kung bakit napunta sa ganito trabaho,

basang basa mo na nga script na sasabihin nila eh, may anak sila single parent hindi pinanagutan ng ama ng bata, may pamilya sa probinsya na umaasa sa kanila at may mga pinapaaral na mga kapatid, na rape ng tiyuhin o step father kaya naging ganito ang buhay nila,wala ng makain sa probinsya kaya nakipag sapalaran sa maynila, anu pa ba dahilan kung bakit napunta sa ganito trabaho,

I'd like to add some more reasons na madalas gamitin: may sakit ang tatay o nanay o kapatid; di kaya sustentuhan ng magulang ang luho (eh di magtiis sa binibigay nila); kailangan ng pang-tuition; kulang ang kita sa mall o sa mga fastfood chain; na-recruit ng kapitbahay; may kapatid na pinag-aaral...etc., etc., etc. A 101 reasons why they love the NBA este MPA pala...

kagaguan yung mainlove sa guest at kala mo mahal ka ng guest wake up pipol kaya kayo

niligawan ng guest 85% ay para libre popoy forgive my harsh opinion pero its true na ito

ang reasons kaya gising :evil: :evil:

siguro love hindi awa ang affairs' ko sa mga mpa - all of them pinersuade kong magbagong buhay at handa akong tumulong hanggang makabangon. may isa na huminto na at tinulungan kong magbusiness sa kanyang province - ok naman siya ngayon at maligaya. mayroon naman na talamak talaga ang pagkakahilig sa sex and drugs kaya split ako. Meron naman, titigil na sana kaya lang bumalik sa asawa na nagalit pa at sayng daw ang kita - split din ako. Those mpas - all of them i have screwed, di ko nga alam kung naanakan ko or what. I'm having an affair with one whom as far i know hindi nagpapagamit sa iba - i hope she will remain that way and although malakas ang kita nya sa tip pinipilit kong siyangf bumitaw and hopefully anytime from now pag maganda ang mga inaasahan niyang developments - bibitaw na siya. - we are in contact with each other - alam ko never siyang gumimik kasi may super-bantay siya and who knows tao rin naman siya na dapat bigyan ng karapatang magbagong buhay and who knows then i'll gonna take her as my truly own

nge mpa na hindi nag papagamit o extra anu yun nang uuto, lahat ng mpa nag sextra sa labas o loob ng mp, sinung magtitip sa kanila ng malaki kung walang sex at puro masahe lang

i know of an ngo who are into saving women who are into prostitution. sarap na trabaho yata yon kasi gabi-gabi nasa mga MPs at KTVs ka. As what Torix experienced, the only way to save these women is if you give them alternatives to what they are doing and most of all if they are willing to cooperate and leave behind their work (plus the perks) and start anew.

alam mo kupalking, kanya-kanyang pananaw yan eh - hindi naman kelangan na tulungan mo lahat dahil walang makagagawa niyan - siyempre kahit yung ngo and government, selective - jus the same - kanya-kanyang way ng pagiging samaritan - kahit na sex-oriented tayo dapat meron ka ring civic mind

:grr: :( :( :( :(

I'd like to add some more reasons na madalas gamitin: may sakit ang tatay o nanay o kapatid; di kaya sustentuhan ng magulang ang luho (eh di magtiis sa binibigay nila); kailangan ng pang-tuition; kulang ang kita sa mall o sa mga fastfood chain; na-recruit ng kapitbahay; may kapatid na pinag-aaral...etc., etc., etc. A 101 reasons why they love the NBA este MPA pala...

OH MY GOSH... AS USUAL, KTULAD NG INIICP KO, GNYAN NGA ANG MAGIGING REACTIONS NINYO... SA BGAY, NO 1 WUD EVER BELIEVE US TAMA PO BA? MPA NGA LNG NMAN KME DBA... AND AS FAR AS I KNOW HNDI LHAT NG MPA MY IISANG TARGET OR MAYBE SHUD I SAY GOAL... KUNSA BAGAY, KAPWA MPA NRIN NMAN NMIN ANG GMAGAWA NG BAD IMAGE NMEN AND U CANT BLAME DEM, TLGANG THEY HAVE TO DO IT 4 DA SAKE OF EARNING MNEY, BUT TAKE NOTE GUYS... WEN IT COMES 2 LOVE,,,, IBAHIN NYO MGA KGAYA NMIN... CNU B NMAN NA22WA SA GNGAWA NMIN DBA PO...? OF COURSE NO OTHER THAN THE GUESTS(LIKE YOU..) BUT KME, AS I SAID AND I ALWAYS SAID,,,, WER JUZ DOING DIS TO EARN... ITS EITHER FOR THE REASON NA CLA ANG BREADWINNER, OR MAYBE LYK ME THAT I NID 2 FINANCE MYSELF PRA MKAPAG STUDY... GNUN LNG PO UN... PERO SIEMPRE EVEYBODY HAS ITS OWN WEAKNESS, AT SA AMING MGA MPA... THATS 2 FALL IN LOVE WID OUR GUESTS >>>>MAY ASAWA;GF<<< MAN OR WALA... U CANT BLAME IS GUYS... VERY HARD TO ACCEPT, PERO 22O,,,..... :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :grr:

tumahimik ka dyan pare.. baka magising mga MPA  :evil:  :D  :lol:  Di na ako makakalibre nyan pagnagkataon.. quiet ka lang. hehehe  :hypocritesmiley:

HAHA.... MTAGAL N NMING ALM YAN NOH... NORMAL N SMIN YAN... SUMTYMS NALILITO NRIN KME KNG CNU B TLGA UNG TRUE... MNSAN KC USO ANG BOLERO... PNAKAKAGAT K LNG NLA BUT THEN THEY HAVE THE INTENTION NA GUSTO LANG PLA MKALIBRE,,, GOSHH... IT HURTS WAHAHAHA....

Ms Checkline,

You have a choice,

you can get out that job and live a normal life like others, but I guess you cant let go of the fact that you have to earn a living and being an MPA can give luxuries no ordinary job can give.

Remember, you have a choice.

You can get out of being an MPA and live a "normal" life, or continue being an MPa and make good money but face the consequences of not living a normal life.

HEY... TNX 4 DA COMMENT PERO FYI... ITS NOT BECAUSE WER WORKING AS AN MPA IBIG SBHN NA NUN MALUHO KME... AS I SAID MY KNYA KNYANG GOALS OR TARGET ANG BWAT ISANG GRLS NA PMAPSOK SA GNITNG TYPE NG JOB JUZ LIKE ME, I DNT WANT 2 DEPEND ON MY PARENTS JUZ 2 FINISH MY COLLEGE DEGREE, BUT INSTEAD, I FIND A WAY 2 EARN AND THATS BEING AN MPA... AT OF COURSE U CNT BLAME US THAT SUMTYMS WERE FALLING IN LOVE WID OUR GUESTS... ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE OF COURSE ESP ON MY CASE LALO PAT PNAKITAAN K NYA NG ATTITUDE THAT UVE NEVER BENN FELT B4... OR KINDNESS AND ATTENTION... SIEMPRE GRLS ARE VERY EAY TO FALL IN LOVE DBA PO...

I'm seeing an mpa 4 a month now.We've been hanging out juz like ordinary pipol, I think ders nothing wrong in loving an mpa many of r bros here realize dat.We dont tok bout her job wen were together, its not important 4 me 2 hear how many guests she handles everytime shes at work.I'm not in d situation ryt now 2 ask her 2 leave the job sbi ko nga di naman ko myaman to ask her 2 do dat if and wen the time comes,i will.To checkline princess, juz a reminder der r still guys out der hu can accept the situation u ol r into.I believe its a matter of communication between both parties. :mtc:

:grr:  :(  :(  :(  :(

OH MY GOSH... AS USUAL, KTULAD NG INIICP KO, GNYAN NGA ANG MAGIGING REACTIONS NINYO... SA BGAY, NO 1 WUD EVER BELIEVE US TAMA PO BA? MPA NGA LNG NMAN KME DBA... AND AS FAR AS I KNOW HNDI LHAT NG MPA MY IISANG TARGET OR MAYBE SHUD I SAY GOAL... KUNSA BAGAY, KAPWA MPA NRIN NMAN NMIN ANG GMAGAWA NG BAD IMAGE NMEN AND U CANT BLAME DEM, TLGANG THEY HAVE TO DO IT 4 DA SAKE OF EARNING MNEY, BUT TAKE NOTE GUYS... WEN IT COMES 2 LOVE,,,, IBAHIN NYO MGA KGAYA NMIN... CNU B NMAN NA22WA SA GNGAWA NMIN DBA PO...? OF COURSE NO OTHER THAN THE GUESTS(LIKE YOU..) BUT KME, AS I SAID AND I ALWAYS SAID,,,, WER JUZ DOING DIS TO EARN... ITS EITHER FOR THE REASON NA CLA ANG BREADWINNER, OR MAYBE LYK ME THAT I NID 2 FINANCE MYSELF PRA MKAPAG STUDY... GNUN LNG PO UN... PERO SIEMPRE EVEYBODY HAS ITS OWN WEAKNESS, AT SA AMING MGA MPA... THATS 2 FALL IN LOVE WID OUR GUESTS >>>>MAY ASAWA;GF<<< MAN OR WALA... U CANT BLAME IS GUYS... VERY HARD TO ACCEPT, PERO 22O,,,..... :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:  :mtc:  :mtc:  :mtc:  :grr:

checkline_princess, there's nothing wrong with falling in love with your guests but I must say that falling in love doesn't come on a one night stand. I still believe that love is something developed in a person. If we fall for the right reasons then we can expect that something good will come out of that love.

Guys, meron lang akong tanong... can we truly say that we can love a MPA if in the first place eh yung reason kaya natin sila nakilala is because we need SEX? And we paid them just to release our sexual energies and we do different stuff to these girls... then after all these things have happened we say, "I think I am falling for this MPA?" Same is true for the MPA's, after your guest have done different positions that you can ever imagine with you and you say, "I am falling in love with my guest..." Then I must believe as the song says, "LOVE A MOVES IN MYTERIOUS WAYS."

KUPALKING says it all, "Magpakatotoo lang tayo..."

I'm seeing an mpa 4 a month now.We've been hanging out juz like ordinary pipol, I think ders nothing wrong in loving an mpa many of r bros here realize dat.We dont tok bout her job wen were together, its not important 4 me 2 hear how many guests she handles everytime shes at work.I'm not in d situation ryt now 2 ask her 2 leave the job sbi ko nga di naman ko myaman to ask her 2 do dat if and wen the time comes,i will.To checkline princess, juz a reminder der r still guys out der hu can accept the situation u ol r into.I believe its a matter of communication between both parties. :mtc:

yung sinasabi mo pang martyr give us the number of your girl and what mp we will get her and do

an fr ano reaction mo galit syempre kaya ba ng sikmura mo na your girl is being f**k by the average

of 5 guys a day or na take out naka meet ng tulad namen rich powerful ginangbang namen f**k her

pussy and ass no di ba. kaya comment ko pls answer from the heart not from the mind kung ano

talaga laman ng loob mo sa usapan na ito be real dude and peace :)