Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

1 hour ago, JinKazama01 said:

mai inlove ka naman talaga lalo na pag maganda at malambing si thera 🙂 tao lang naman tayu kaya madaling mahulog ako walang problema kung anu man ang nakaraan nya kung single mom man sya or hindi gaya ni catriona (classique) na fall ako sakanya kc maganda at friendly kaso sa ibang guest napunta 😅 

grabe pagka galante nun bro, if mag undertime si CAT, P500 sa lahat ng staff nila and babayaran niya yung time in kahit uuwi na sila hahaha

• Like (+1) 1
On 1/27/2024 at 1:10 AM, CanonLenovo said:

paano maka move on hahaha. araw araw ko nararamdaman

kung gusto mong hindi matuluyan na mafall? better kung may kakilala ka sir na mga client in person. imagine mo lang na lahat sila nakakatrabaho nung attendant na gusto mo. imagine may rim service siya sa kanilang lahat. o kung wala kang personal na kakilalang mga client try to read FRs about the attendant. mas vulgar ang details ng escapade niya with other clients much better. pwede ka ding mag isip ng lahat ng diseases na involved in such industry.

3 hours ago, courtesanhunter said:

kung gusto mong hindi matuluyan na mafall? better kung may kakilala ka sir na mga client in person. imagine mo lang na lahat sila nakakatrabaho nung attendant na gusto mo. imagine may rim service siya sa kanilang lahat. o kung wala kang personal na kakilalang mga client try to read FRs about the attendant. mas vulgar ang details ng escapade niya with other clients much better. pwede ka ding mag isip ng lahat ng diseases na involved in such industry.

20240128_162749.jpg.d1e1c26901c248e457d8c5e5ac33a13a.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a short story..

Nag book ako for massage in hotel and nagkita kami ni ma’am agad ako nahumali sa kanyang kagandahan at napaka bait nya sakin syempre sa mga naging customer nya din pero that time para akong niyaya sa isang church na subrang smooth ng way ng pagkakasalita nya na para bang napaka pogi ko kahit hindi naman tapos nagkwkwentuhan kami na parang subrang tagal nanamin magkausap tawanan and nakauwi na kami parehas haggang ngaun hindi kona sya makalimutan ayaw ko magsabi. Saknya ng nararamdaman ko kase part ng work nila un sainyo guys yayain koba lumabas or nah forget the past ika nga ?….

• Like (+1) 1
On 5/30/2023 at 8:12 AM, AD3 said:

Its very easy for some people to say, dont fall in love with a thera or walker. Bottomline is, you cannot predict these things. It just happens.

Here is my story. I got involved with a high end walker, someone who has appeared in the pages of FHM and has done some minor sexy movie roles.

I started off as a client, 1st tym we met, we hit it off right away, the chemistry was off the charts.Hence, she became a regular of mine and we began to spend time together. Now, this is where things usually turn, the moment the GM sees the walker as something more than a sex object. I got to know her story and how she ended up in the industry. Her family was not indigent as is the case with most theras/walkers. They had a decent house, a couple of cars and a few water refilling branches in her home city. Her family was living a good and satisfactory life. She herself was a psychology graduate and was already starting her corporate career.All of this changed when her younger sister was diagnosed with cancer. This bled their finances dry, they had to sell their refilling stations and cars one by one. Eventually they had to utilize their home as collateral for a bank loan. Even then it was not enough and they still needed more. Thus, she eventually found herself in the walk industry, her going rate was 20K for 3 Hours, meeting at least 2 clients a day. She was able to finance her sister's medical needs and kept her family afloat. Eventually her sister passed away, but she remained in the flesh business to clear off her family's debts.

Going back to us, i genuinely felt our connection was more than just a GM and a courtesan. We went out of town, watched movies in malls, had nice dinners and we even spent nights in each others homes. The sex became a combination of both paid services and no-charge instantaneous engagements.  On her birthday, she asked me if we can meet privately after her night out with family and friends. Once we were together, after a drinks but still very much sober,  our conversation went like this:

Her: "I had been wanting to tell you something but dko alam pano."

Me:" You know you can tell me anything. Malalim na dn pinagsamahan natin."

Her: "Actually, I am in love you. I was afraid pag cnbi ko sau lalayo ka."

Silence...Dead silence. I could not react. Deep inside i felt the same, but how could I hav a relationship with her when I know what she does for a living? So I just hugged her, and she began to cry.

Her:  "I know we could not be together but gus2 ko lng malaman mo how I felt. One day, pag nkaalis nko d2 sa work na to and ok na family ko, hanapin kta and hopfully, you can already open your heart to me."

We spent the night in each others arms. Savoring the moment because we both knew it would be the last time we will be together. When morning came, I woke her up, kissed her goodbye and I walked away.

I spent the next several weeks debating with my feelings. Was I wrong to deny my emotions? How can I fault her for doing everything, including selling her body, to save her sister? Am I a coward? 

Haizt...Yes I loved her. But I was too afraid of what other people might say. At that point in time, i did not have the courage to be with her. I was younger then, not as seasoned as I am now. Perhaps, if fate gave us a 2nd chance, I will be more of a man and be true to what I feel.

Update: I reached out to her before Christmas. One time as I was cleaning my phonebook, my heart skipped a beat when I reached her name in my entries. Should I delete or should I try to see if she still has the same digits? I chose the latter and dialled her work number, it was already unreachable. Then, i tried her personal line, it rang. 

When she picked up the phone, all I could say was "Hi". I did not expect her reaction, she immediately recognized my voice and blurted out my 1st name twice. 

Me:"How did you know it was me? Iba # gamit ko ngaun".

Her:"How can i forget? kmsta kna?"

We began to catch up on our personal lives. She totally quit the industry after paying of her families debts brought about by her sisters sickness and eventual passing. Her family sold their house and paid in full a condo unit in Pasig to be their new home. She went back to her corporate career she put on pause when she became a walker. 

Then I asked the question I have been meaning to ask:

Me:"Are you with someone now?"

Her:"Yes, I am...You?"

Me:"Yes, there is someone as well."

Silence. Dead silence. It took awhile before I finally spoke:

Me:"I hope you are happy?"

Her:" I am. He doesnt know my past. Perhaps, thats for the best."

Me:"Good, thats all I wanted to hear. You deserv to be happy after what you have been through."

We have been speaking for 30 minutes or so but the convo was getting awkward when this topic came up. I was about to say goodbye and wish her well but she spoke first before I can do so:

Her:" Maybe we can meet sometime, coffee or lunch...would be nice to see you again."

Me:"Yes, maybe we can do that."

Afterwhich, i ended the convo. I havent contacted her since for a couple of reasons, one she said she was happy and I did not want to complicate that. Second, I wanted to giv her a chance to completely leave her past behind. I was a remnant of a stage in her life she would rather forget, and I feel her seeing me would remind her of what she had done.

Edited by AD3
  • Like (+1) 1
2 hours ago, Ynos said:

I have a short story..

Nag book ako for massage in hotel and nagkita kami ni ma’am agad ako nahumali sa kanyang kagandahan at napaka bait nya sakin syempre sa mga naging customer nya din pero that time para akong niyaya sa isang church na subrang smooth ng way ng pagkakasalita nya na para bang napaka pogi ko kahit hindi naman tapos nagkwkwentuhan kami na parang subrang tagal nanamin magkausap tawanan and nakauwi na kami parehas haggang ngaun hindi kona sya makalimutan ayaw ko magsabi. Saknya ng nararamdaman ko kase part ng work nila un sainyo guys yayain koba lumabas or nah forget the past ika nga ?….

Yayain mo and see what happens. You've nothing to lose @Ynos

2 hours ago, AD3 said:

Update: I reached out to her before Christmas. One time as I was cleaning my phonebook, my heart skipped a beat when I reached her name in my entries. Should I delete or should I try to see if she still has the same digits? I chose the latter and dialled her work number, it was already unreachable. Then, i tried her personal line, it rang. 

When she picked up the phone, all I could say was "Hi". I did not expect her reaction, she immediately recognized my voice and blurted out my 1st name twice. 

Me:"How did you know it was me? Iba # gamit ko ngaun".

Her:"How can i forget? kmsta kna?"

We began to catch up on our personal lives. She totally quit the industry after paying of her families debts brought about by her sisters sickness and eventual passing. Her family sold their house and paid in full a condo unit in Pasig to be their new home. She went back to her corporate career she put on pause when she became a walker. 

Then I asked the question I have been meaning to ask:

Me:"Are you with someone now?"

Her:"Yes, I am...You?"

Me:"Yes, there is someone as well."

Silence. Dead silence. It took awhile before I finally spoke:

Me:"I hope you are happy?"

Her:" I am. He doesnt know my past. Perhaps, thats for the best."

Me:"Good, thats all I wanted to hear. You deserv to be happy after what you have been through."

We have been speaking for 30 minutes or so but the convo was getting awkward when this topic came up. I was about to say goodbye and wish her well but she spoke first before I can do so:

Her:" Maybe we can meet sometime, coffee or lunch...would be nice to see you again."

Me:"Yes, maybe we can do that."

Afterwhich, i ended the convo. I havent contacted her since for a couple of reasons, one she said she was happy and I did not want to complicate that. Second, I wanted to giv her a chance to completely leave her past behind. I was a remnant of a stage in her life she would rather forget, and I feel her seeing me would remind her of what she had done.

Thanks for sharing @AD3

Question to those in this thread:

Who would win in case the woman has to choose between the love of her life who is married (but can support her somehow) or the sponsor who is single but older than the boyfriend?

The boyfriend has not met the family due to his baggage but the sponsor has and is accepted by the family. The sponsor has asked her to marry but she has turned her down and will do so if asked again. 

43 minutes ago, AngGwapo said:

Who would win in case the woman has to choose between the love of her life who is married (but can support her somehow) or the sponsor who is single but older than the boyfriend?

Unless the situation of the BF changes (annulment), i think in time the sponsor eventually wins out.

As time goes by, the thought of being just the BFs #2 and his inability to fully provide will eventually erode whatever feelings the woman has. 

Jus my 2 cents.

Edited by AD3
8 hours ago, AD3 said:

Unless the situation of the BF changes (annulment), i think in time the sponsor eventually wins out.

As time goes by, the thought of being just the BFs #2 and his inability to fully provide will eventually erode whatever feelings the woman has. 

Jus my 2 cents.

Thanks. Appreciate the thought @AD3

9 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

The boyfriend has not met the family due to his baggage but the sponsor has and is accepted by the family. The sponsor has asked her to marry but she has turned her down and will do so if asked again. 

the boyfriend would win IMHO, there's a reason why the sponsor is the sponsor...

when a woman truly loves you, she will accept magkano lang ibigay mo sa kanya or yung arrangement na equal at least for both sides...

the sponsor will lose in the end, i am sure of that!!