Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

6 hours ago, Prinsloo said:

Try lindsay, cleo, hillary and yassi muna. 

Mababawasan din pagkasabik mo as bookings este time goes by lol

Done with Lindsay and Cleo. They were both pretty and I enjoyed their company though incomparable with that of my premise. I've beeing eyeing Hillary, queen of the south as they say, while she's of the north. Also Yassi, fave tweenie of hers also. My oh my. Siya lagi naikoconnect ko. Waaaah...

Tapos wala pang aftersales... Hindi na nagparamdam... Anyways, I hope mabook ko ulit siya to assess what I am feeling... but most probably it's just the hormones speaking...

3 hours ago, Krimpayero said:

I think we cannot conclude right away that anyone who goes permanent with a thera/GRO/walker is ugly and rich. It's all about the circumstances...I have a really wealthy half German friend who is UP educated, relatively good looking and who used to date one of the hottest chicks in our dorm. Yet, later on, he went into a relationship with a GRO from a bar in Q-Ave and they lasted for several years.  We asked him why when he can have any ordinary girl, all he said was that they clicked. And that was that. 

I did not say that only the uggs and the rich go for GROs. Im saying that with that fuck you money, why still settle for a flesh trader?

For the circumstance, always go for normal girls lalo kung alpha ka naman. 

Then engage theras for recreational use only to blow up some steam or satisfy your cravings.

Edited by Prinsloo
  • Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, Krimpayero said:

I think we cannot conclude right away that anyone who goes permanent with a thera/GRO/walker is ugly and rich. It's all about the circumstances...I have a really wealthy half German friend who is UP educated, relatively good looking and who used to date one of the hottest chicks in our dorm. Yet, later on, he went into a relationship with a GRO from a bar in Q-Ave and they lasted for several years.  We asked him why when he can have any ordinary girl, all he said was that they clicked. And that was that. 

Amen! Trophy!

2 hours ago, manoy buknoy said:

Maybe bec. TRUE love has nothing to do with money.

Oh not maybe...

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY!!!

True love, within or outside of this industry, involves many things including money. Unfortunately, money does buy a lot. In the case of this world, time.

Even outside MTC or the industry in general, money is still important because of a person's natural instinct to survive and improve their situation. Outside of MTC, we look for a person who can complement or improve us. That takes the form of their looks, education, career, upbringing, etc. It's a two-way street everywhere.

I have met many women who have BFs or sponsors. Some even call their sponsors BF but in their minds, that sponsor is already a BF. They fall for the one that can help them fulfill their needs (and in a lot of their cases, the family's as well). They find it hard na bumaklas regardless of the kind of support (and in a lot of cases, amount) they get.

Money can finance our education, car, dream home, etc. If you see that fact that it goes both ways, then, we'd be in a better position this FFAT/FFAG that we delve into. 

Just think of the basic foundation of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and we'd understand their situation better.

• Winner! (+1) 1
11 hours ago, Prinsloo said:

Kung kasing yaman mo yung nag garahe kay jaira, sobrang pangit mo ba para di ka makakuha ng partner with all that money?

Xaat last resort nalang ang pag garahe ng thera pag walang wala na talaga at syempre kung bigatin ba ang bulsa mo hehehe

Answer is, yes, one who is very rich (and old) with all that money, they can get the hottest person in the room (world).

I know one entrepreneur who's probably pushing into early 70s, short, (barely 5 feet tall), not good looking. I was in his office 3x and each of those times, his wife who is hot as hell, in her 30s, and sounds intelligent, has 2 kids with him. 

I was wondering those meetings if he was doing that in person to test me as on the 2nd time, he asked me to come to his house in Valle and meet daw kami poolside. All I kept telling myself was that I hope the missus is there when we meet.

Hahaha!

10 hours ago, Krimpayero said:

Majority of men kasi  don't care about the social status or job ng babae basta chix or nagclick sila,they will bite the bullet

• Winner! (+1) 1
7 hours ago, ilustrisimokolakes7 said:

Majority of men kasi  don't care about the social status or job ng babae basta chix or nagclick sila,they will bite the bullet

For those who go to these places as an escape, a break from real world responsibilities, at times you go in there really vulnerable and trying to fill some sort of void.

Basically, you're exposed and vulnerable.. then you walk straight into the lion's den.. and these lions they all look oh so majestic, in your mind, you have tamed them.. as they slowly nibble at you. 

Again, @AngGwapo said it best..

A GM will believe what he wants to believe..

Edited by BlackDiamond
  • Like (+1) 1
15 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

True love, within or outside of this industry, involves many things including money. Unfortunately, money does buy a lot. In the case of this world, time.

Even outside MTC or the industry in general, money is still important because of a person's natural instinct to survive and improve their situation. Outside of MTC, we look for a person who can complement or improve us. That takes the form of their looks, education, career, upbringing, etc. It's a two-way street everywhere.

I have met many women who have BFs or sponsors. Some even call their sponsors BF but in their minds, that sponsor is already a BF. They fall for the one that can help them fulfill their needs (and in a lot of their cases, the family's as well). They find it hard na bumaklas regardless of the kind of support (and in a lot of cases, amount) they get.

Money can finance our education, car, dream home, etc. If you see that fact that it goes both ways, then, we'd be in a better position this FFAT/FFAG that we delve into. 

Just think of the basic foundation of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and we'd understand their situation better.

When I speak of TRUE LOVE  ang tinutukoy ko Yung Nararamdaman natin sa sarili natin hiwalay sa usapin ng pakikipagrelasyon.

We can love someone even if ur not in a relationship with that person. In fact, u can love that person even if he or she is having a relationship with someone else,true? Sabi nga ng kanta,it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along dba nga. 

Sa pakikipagrelasyon importante Ang pera syempre. It can make or break a relationship. Pero Kung nakikipagrelasyon ka for financial security then Ang minamahal mo Yung pera nya,correct? 

Kaya nga c Iceman7 takang taka Kung bakit maraming mga thera Ang mga totoong boyfriend mga tambay mga walang trabaho. Ganun Ang totoong pag ibig eh. Tama tong si florante eh...hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang. Love is blind nga dba that's why I said money has nothing to do with it.

Now,that's TRUE LOVE for u. TRUE being the operative word.

Now bro etong "true love" na to it's very tricky bro. Just bec. u fell in love with someone doesn't mean u'll stay feeling that way forever. Nope. Because just as one can fall IN love, he can also fall OUT of it. Mararamdaman mo na lng Yun e.We all share that experience as a human being dba? Yung tipong u fall head over heels with someone u meet along the way, thera or not then magigising ka na lng Isang Araw and u realized you've lost that loving feeling na pala haha mapapakanta kna lng tlga. And even having an obcene amount of money is no guarantee na Hindi mararamdaman to ng asawa o girlfriend mo. Bakit kamo? bec. MONEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. That's it bro.dig it. And I'm not even talking about relationships. Ang tinutukoy ko Yung Nararamdaman naten bec anyone can choose to stay in a relationship with u kahit di ka na nya mahal. Pag dating sa true love pre it really moves in mysterious ways. Sinong nu wave band ba kumanta nun haha. It's not really money that makes the world go round. It's true love bro. It's true love.  

Edited by manoy buknoy
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, manoy buknoy said:

Now bro etong "true love" na to it's very tricky bro. Just bec. u fell in love with someone doesn't mean u'll stay feeling that way forever. Nope. Because just as one can fall IN love, he can also fall OUT of it. Mararamdaman mo na lng Yun e.We all share that experience as a human being dba? Yung tipong u fall head over heels with someone u meet along the way, thera or not then magigising ka na lng Isang Araw and u realized you've lost that loving feeling na pala haha mapapakanta kna lng tlga. And even having an obcene amount of money is no guarantee na Hindi mararamdaman to ng asawa o girlfriend mo. Bakit kamo? bec. MONEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. That's it bro.dig it. And I'm not even talking about relationships. Ang tinutukoy ko Yung Nararamdaman naten bec anyone can choose to stay in a relationship with u kahit di ka na nya mahal. Pag dating sa true love pre it really moves in misterious ways. Sinong nu wave band ba kumanta nun haha. It's not really money that makes the world go round. It's true love bro. It's true love.  

JULIA FORDHAM has a song "LOVE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!" one of my favorite singers as well..

regarding sa topic, If a woman shares money with you or treats you from time to time (with her hard earned money of course and hindi galing sa iyo, LOL) then you can say that she has a lot of affection sa iyo specially now with a lot of MODERN WOMEN being all money and stuff.

5 hours ago, dominickcruise said:

JULIA FORDHAM has a song "LOVE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!" one of my favorite singers as well..

regarding sa topic, If a woman shares money with you or treats you from time to time (with her hard earned money of course and hindi galing sa iyo, LOL) then you can say that she has a lot of affection sa iyo specially now with a lot of MODERN WOMEN being all money and stuff.

I think Yung MYMP may kanta rin na ganun.Anyway,Yung pag treat sayo ni thera using her money ( maybe galing Kay Iceman Yung pera di naten alam haha joke lng pre) maybe thats one way of telling it. Yung mga nararamdaman Kase naten just like intentions reside in the deepest recesses of our hearts and minds o dba but that's a gud sign Kung lage ka  ginagastusan ni thera haha. 

... Syempre she can always manifest what she feels through her actuations like treating u with her own money. Dun mo rin mababasa. Magkakaproblema lng if what's being manifested is just a "front" and not really showing her true feelings. U can misread her that way. Just like sa mga politicians. Sino ba mag aakala na c erap na inakalang para sa mahihirap e Hinde talaga para sa mahirap haha. The opposite is also true. Sometimes it's just not enough to be transparent. It's equally important that u "appear" to be transparent para walang duda.But of course Ibang topic na yang mga politiko. Just used them as an analogy haha

Edited by manoy buknoy
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, LookingOswald said:

Trophy for you - this is a great entry from yourself. Unlike what John Lennon claims, love is not all you need. Exceptional chemistry or being able to outcall isn't equivalent to love, it just means you are highly preferred. It's good to enjoy that for what it is and not look at it with rose-tinted glasses and believe that it is something more. Sometimes we get so caught up in the moment that we mistake which is which - even after many years in this diversion I still make this mistake occasionally. Great treatment from a lady within the bounds of transactional work is no different than a person that they enjoy looking forward to working with in the corporate setting. In reality, it is just a good working relationship.

As said in our private discourse, if you're not sustaining or taking the girl out of the industry, it's a meaningless venture to entertain these misplaced feelings. To believe otherwise would be placing yourself voluntarily in a state of cognitive dissonance. See you around AG and have a great holiday season.

See you around @LookingOswald.

Happy holidays.

Has anyone here in a relationship where you are the real BF and the girl you met has had a sponsor for years? Sponsor who provides support to the partner and her family.

Curious to know how you and your partner handled things - not the part between yourselves but the girl and her sponsor?

Would appreciate insights.

Salamat!

8 hours ago, dominickcruise said:

add to this the ability to bond on a more intimate level...the high body count removes all of this factor.

A popular thera here seems to be happy and contented with her bf. Flexing him in her fb stories with a lot of dinnerdates, mall dates, tattoo sessions, and bed shots where the dude is passed out due to fatigue hahahaha

Yun prend ko nga may isang beses na book na thera. Nakailang bookings na sya ibang thera. Hindi pa rin nya makalimutan yun thera. In that moment daw parang time stopped sila lang dalawa at hanggang ngaun nakaburn sa memory yun moment na yun. Sinubukan nya daw try sa ibang thera kaso wala daw yun"magic". Sabi ko try ulet ibook baka post nut clarity eklavuh lang yun. Ayun di pa rin nya mabook, ayaw ma-fall. Mainam naman utak ang pinakagana.

• Sad (+1) 1