Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 12/1/2023 at 12:12 AM, KlayTrey11 said:

First time to try this thread. Pero napaisip nga ako no. Pano mga bf ng theras. Some knows it while some doesn't. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Most are ok with it since they won't have to work just sleep and watch their child. And there are good benefits to the BF as well. Some GM simps will bring food to the Thera or give the Thera extra in hope for increasing their milage. In turn the Thera will bring the food back home to the BF or give the extra money she received from the simp GM to add to her BF allowance.

The BF is the true winner while the GM gives his hard earn money to the Thera and the BF not only gets an allowance but gets sex for free and as much as he wants. Also with his allowance he sometimes spends it on other woman 🤯

Edited by Iceman7
  • Downvote 1
On 12/9/2023 at 5:38 PM, Iceman7 said:

Most are ok with it since they won't have to work just sleep and watch their child. And there are good benefits to the BF as well. Some GM simps will bring food to the Thera or give the Thera extra in hope for increasing their milage. In turn the Thera will bring the food back home to the BF or give the extra money she received from the simp GM to add to her BF allowance.

The BF is the true winner while the GM gives his hard earn money to the Thera and the BF not only gets an allowance but gets sex for free and as much as he wants. Also with his allowance he sometimes spends it on other woman 🤯

Hindi laging ganyan. May mga thera na ang BF nila eh mga GM din. Hindi laging palamunin ang bf nila gaya ng sinasabi mo Sir. 

May thera na araw2 kung sunduin ng bf nya ng magarang auto. Meron naman ganon din, mayaman n GM. Pero tuloy p dn nman sa biz si Thera. May mga bawal lng gawin. D ko lng sure bkit di n lng sila mgsama. Malamang may sbit dn si GM.

Meron dn nman siguro n kumplikado ang sitwasyon. O kya desisyon n dn ng thera n ituloy ang trabaho for financial reasons.

2 hours ago, HappyPill said:

Hindi laging ganyan. May mga thera na ang BF nila eh mga GM din. Hindi laging palamunin ang bf nila gaya ng sinasabi mo Sir. 

May thera na araw2 kung sunduin ng bf nya ng magarang auto. Meron naman ganon din, mayaman n GM. Pero tuloy p dn nman sa biz si Thera. May mga bawal lng gawin. D ko lng sure bkit di n lng sila mgsama. Malamang may sbit dn si GM.

Meron dn nman siguro n kumplikado ang sitwasyon. O kya desisyon n dn ng thera n ituloy ang trabaho for financial reasons.

Of course not all of the theras situation I mentioned is like that. I am just speaking from what I have seen. Just to use as an example since this thera is no longer active.

Demi Lousissa would be seen with wealthy GMs. They would pick her up with their fancy cars and take her to nice restaurants. So from a distance one might think ok here is a thera with rich bfs and even dating doctors. She had a wealthy sugar daddy as well.

But the reality is her baby daddy is this broke ass that just plays computer games all day that she supports.

I remembered she even lied to a Dr. GM that she would go out with. She told him she needed money to help out her mom. The GM gladly gave her 10k later to find out she took her real bf to Boracay at the expense of the GM.

This is just how the majority of the theras situation are like. The GMs would just believed their lies. I did once.

But of course not all are like that. I been involved with top theras that know their worth and will not get into a relationship with one that does not have a certain amount of money. But those are few and are at the top

Edited by Iceman7
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Iceman7 said:

Of course not all of the theras situation I mentioned is like that. I am just speaking from what I have seen. Just to use as an example since this thera is no longer active. Demi Lousissa would be seen with wealthy GMs pick her up with their fancy cars and take her to nice restaurants. So from a distance one might think ok here is a thera with rich bf even dating doctors. She even had a wealthy sugar daddy. But the reality is her baby daddy is this broke ass that just plays computer games all day that she supports.

I remembered she even lied to a Dr. GM that she would go out with that she needed money to help out her mom. The GM gladly gave her 10k to find out she took her real bf to Boracay at the expense of the GM.

This is just how the majority of the theras situation is like the GMs just believed their lies. I did once.

But of course not all are like that. I been involved with top theras that know their worth and will not get into a relationship with one that does not have a certain amount of money. But those are few and are at the top

kaya it's really never a good thing to have some sort of closeness with a certain thera, you get exploited or taken advantage of (if you're a nice dude)

just pump and dump them, use them as transactional as possible! detach any emotions!

• Like (+1) 1

Hindi ako na fall sa Isang Thera Pero sa Isang GRO, oo decades ago. Bata pa ako nun ka graduate ko lng ng college. She's 3 years older sken maganda, morena beauty mala SARAH G. ang looks sa loob o labas ng club maganda at sexy talaga. We used to date once to twice a week for a year. At umabot pa sa point na dinadalaw ko Sia sa club ng madalas andun yung selos sympre at di ko namalayan na nauubos na pala savings ko. Kaka start lng ng career ko kaya wla pa masyado ipon. And dumating ang time na nag abroad sya nawala communication namin ayun naiwan ako ng nasaktan, na broke, nag work ng matindi, naka move on haha. Pag pumasok ka sa ganitong relasyon expect mong sagot mo lahat sa date nyo kahit di Sia nanghihingi financially, first of all wala sila sa ganitong industry kung nakakaluwag luwag sila sa buhay. Deserved dn nila mahalin Pero make sure na may sapat kang budget hehe.

• Winner! (+1) 3

Realized last night that I have a TOTGA. I always knew she was a catch. Was never able to avail her services when she was working for a Spa as she was so busy and hardly had any chat exchanges with her. When I was ready to meet her, she told me she had already left to finish college. However, she said she would still meet me if I wanted and so we did every two weeks from September 2022 to early March 2023.

By December, I gave her all the indications that I liked her and that I wanted to be with her. She rejected me before Christmas and I kept thinking of her through the first week of January. All I kept thinking was how I wanted to be with her. We continued to see each other.

Mid-March, over lunch in Capitol Commons, she told me she could not see me as a guest anymore as she looked at me differently already. That was the last time we saw each other, as she saw me meet an 18 yo girl. No replies to date in TG and Viber.

Hope you are well, my lover, my friend.

Edited by AngGwapo
10 hours ago, AngGwapo said:

Realized last night that I have a TOTGA. I always knew she was a catch. Was never able to avail her services when she was working for a Spa as she was so busy and hardly had any chat exchanges with her. When I was ready to meet her, she told me she had already left to finish college. However, she said she would still meet me if I wanted and so we did every two weeks from September 2022 to early March 2023.

By December, I gave her all the indications that I liked her and that I wanted to be with her. She rejected me before Christmas and I kept thinking of her through the first week of January. All I kept thinking was how I wanted to be with her. We continued to see each other.

Mid-March, over lunch in Capitol Commons, she told me she could not see me as a guest anymore as she looked at me differently already. That was the last time we saw each other, as she saw me meet an 18 yo girl. No replies to date in TG and Viber.

Hope you are well, my lover, my friend.

Is she different a different person from your mentee?

Sometimes men fall for a thera bec they make him feel special and attractive , kumbaga s normal world walan nman magandang babae na papansin sakin , pero pag andun ka they make you feel na you are special ,pero minsan di n maseperate ng guest yung fantasy, nakakalimutan nila kaya kanya minemessage and nilalambing kasi customer ka.

Wala nmn masama sa ginagawa ng thera kasi yun nmn talaga good customer service, na mimisinterpret lang ng guest.

19 minutes ago, ricardo23 said:

Sometimes men fall for a thera bec they make him feel special and attractive , kumbaga s normal world walan nman magandang babae na papansin sakin , pero pag andun ka they make you feel na you are special ,pero minsan di n maseperate ng guest yung fantasy, nakakalimutan nila kaya kanya minemessage and nilalambing kasi customer ka.

Wala nmn masama sa ginagawa ng thera kasi yun nmn talaga good customer service, na mimisinterpret lang ng guest.

The trick for you guys to find out the difference is if she really likes you. She will go out with you to dinner. Spend the night with you at your place or hotel. kissing and no use of condom.

But I have experienced all that to find out there still is a real BF in the background  😂

Edited by Iceman7
  • Downvote 1
9 hours ago, ricardo23 said:

the line is really thin between a thera giving good customer service and those who really like you for who you are...like what u said, mahirap ma interpret or misinterpret yung thera pagdating sa "SINCERITY" or GENUINE ng actions niya, hehe

Post lang ako ng rant...

Kaya ayoko sa Ushiotel, ang lakas makafall...

Una si Steph aka Khalil of TVS... Diverted my attention...

Ngayon si Behati na ang salarin...

Been reading previous FRs of hers to immortalize their ESperiences with her and associate it with mine...

Grabe dalawang araw pa lang. Lakas makahook... Tapos sabi ko hindi na ako kukuha ng iba siya na lang... mukhang ganun din feeling ng ibang GMs sa kanya...

Waaahhh... I need to see her the soonest...

Or better yet, book someone else that can help me get distracted...

Patulong naman sa mga nabiktima ni Behati! Magpakalulong ba ako sa kanya o may ibubulong kayong iba?

4days na lang mawawala na naman yata siya... tagal pa ng January...

Hayst!

18 hours ago, Ret.hGv said:

Post lang ako ng rant...

Kaya ayoko sa Ushiotel, ang lakas makafall...

Una si Steph aka Khalil of TVS... Diverted my attention...

Ngayon si Behati na ang salarin...

Been reading previous FRs of hers to immortalize their ESperiences with her and associate it with mine...

Grabe dalawang araw pa lang. Lakas makahook... Tapos sabi ko hindi na ako kukuha ng iba siya na lang... mukhang ganun din feeling ng ibang GMs sa kanya...

Waaahhh... I need to see her the soonest...

Or better yet, book someone else that can help me get distracted...

Patulong naman sa mga nabiktima ni Behati! Magpakalulong ba ako sa kanya o may ibubulong kayong iba?

4days na lang mawawala na naman yata siya... tagal pa ng January...

Hayst!

Try lindsay, cleo, hillary and yassi muna. 

Mababawasan din pagkasabik mo as bookings este time goes by lol

Edited by Prinsloo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Parang lumalabas na mas mataas pa standards ng thera kesa sa ordinary girl. Pricier to maintain for a tradeoff of a much higher body count and deeper emotional trauma. Kaya kung single ko go for ordinary girls talaga dapat.

Kung married, makuntento sa pabook book lang. A piece of premium steak is still cheaper than a whole cow.

Kung kasing yaman mo yung nag garahe kay jaira, sobrang pangit mo ba para di ka makakuha ng partner with all that money?

Xaat last resort nalang ang pag garahe ng thera pag walang wala na talaga at syempre kung bigatin ba ang bulsa mo hehehe

Edited by Prinsloo
6 hours ago, Prinsloo said:

Parang lumalabas na mas mataas pa standards ng thera kesa sa ordinary girl. Pricier to maintain for a tradeoff of a much higher body count and deeper emotional trauma. Kaya kung single ko go for ordinary girls talaga dapat.

Kung married, makuntento sa pabook book lang. A piece of premium steak is still cheaper than a whole cow.

Kung kasing yaman mo yung nag garahe kay jaira, sobrang pangit mo ba para di ka makakuha ng partner with all that money?

Xaat last resort nalang ang pag garahe ng thera pag walang wala na talaga at syempre kung bigatin ba ang bulsa mo hehehe

I think we cannot conclude right away that anyone who goes permanent with a thera/GRO/walker is ugly and rich. It's all about the circumstances...I have a really wealthy half German friend who is UP educated, relatively good looking and who used to date one of the hottest chicks in our dorm. Yet, later on, he went into a relationship with a GRO from a bar in Q-Ave and they lasted for several years.  We asked him why when he can have any ordinary girl, all he said was that they clicked. And that was that. 

• Winner! (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1