Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

when you're together outside the spa, sobrang sweet parang kayo, holding hands, etc. but kapag hindi kayo mag kasama, kapag nag next ka walang reply and kapag nagkita na kayo ulit the usual excuse na nakakalimuta mag reply. your take on this guys? fire away.

Eto sinasabi ko. Kahit sino pwede mainlove. Pero hindi komo in love kayo eh ibig sabihin magiging maganda na relasyon nyo. Problema isa sa inyo hindi secure. Hindi magiging healthy ang relationship nyo kung ganito

Careful with the ladies. Money instead of boys are temptation to these women. You will rarely find a woman worth loving. Be careful. Although, I would like to see a love story that will work.

Yes, I'd love to see an open minded man, take a woman out of this industry and work for her and her family. This is rare and I'm currently seeing a possible love story right now by a friend and one of my thera. I am greatly hoping they can prove that this relationship will work.

Edited by Mia Fujioka

Careful with the ladies. Money instead of boys are temptation to these women. You will rarely find a woman worth loving. Be careful. Although, I would like to see a love story that will work.

Yes, I'd love to see an open minded man, take a woman out of this industry and work for her and her family. This is rare and I'm currently seeing a possible love story right now by a friend and one of my thera. I am greatly hoping they can prove that this relationship will work.

How bout you Mia? Do you still believe in love or at least hope that it can happen?

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..

It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..

He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..

To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..

If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..

ganda ng storya na ito :)

if you happen to fall in love with a thera, youll regret the day you were born. i know a thera who is very much in love with her bf but still walks aside from working in a spakol. the bf knows where she works but the walking part is unknown to him. the guy cant afford to support the thera so they fight regularly. there is no future in this kind of relationship and they will discover this sooner than later.

Hi just saw this topic and what can i say I'm in deep with this topic cause of whats happening to me i fell to one of the therapist and at the same time read one of the topics above about one thera who had a better life after meeting a gm if only my financial status is really stable and would assure her futuree i would pull her out..... so sad but what can i do right.....

I think my mantra "walang batas na kinikilala ang pagibig' applies here.

To each his/her own. Some are ok with thia setup, some are not. Some get confused, some get screwed, and some get the big win.

However dont ever forget to love yourself. If this kind of relationship harms or takes the toll on you, theres no shame in walking away.

If, however, you really cant live without one another, then fight.

Just sharing..

Just sharing..

So inspired of your story this is something that would say faith in humanity can be restored hehe

I know a lot of peeps have quoted the post below. But this is really inspiring! I salute both the GM and the Thera! Wish I could do the same....

Just sharing..

Edited by OrionAtYourService

Na experience q na den tuh dati at gumastus na malaki (daming times going out and giving her gifts kasi pa impress ako). wala sakit lang sa loob. sweet sya sayo at ipaparamdam nya sayu na ikaw lang ang especial sa buhay nya at hindi sya nambobola, mahal ka nya. Pero ang totoo madami kayo. Malalaman mu nmn kasi may mga text, viber at wechat ka na nde nya papansinin for the whole day or two. After nun magtatampo ka dahil nde ka pinapansin, pero kapag nagtext ulit sayo at nilambing ka, you will find yourself doing the same thing again. The cycle repeat itself. Maganda tung thread na itu ha. Madami matututo d2. Thanks and Kudos GMs.

Kapag hindi na nagreply ng matagal na panahon. Warning sign na yon, dapat marunong magbasa ng mga sign. ayan napala tuloy, nagaksaya ka lang ng oras, pera at iba pa para sa wala. ang magmumukhang kawawa ikaw hindi si thera. hehe

tandaan kasi puhunan ng mga thera katawan at mukha nila. may nilabas na ako tulad mo pero may bf. hindi alam ng bf na kasama ako. kung may palikerong GM may palikera ding thera heheh

sa akin ang ratio ng isang isang business only na thera sa isang thera na naghahanap ng seryosong relationship ay 10:1.

sa 10 palikera may isang seryoso. mahirap maghanap ng ganyan. kung magaling ka makaunawa ng body language at kung paano sila makipagusap sayo ay malalaman mo kung sincere sila o pabola lang.

madalas pabola lang. kaya engot engot mga nahuhulog ng hindi marunong magbasa hahaha

Edited by oranje

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. I'll be open and glad to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. Men use women and women let men use them for free. Well, that's a win lose situation. Men that finance women are generous and women that does the kink are practical and I must say good. How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

I was refraining from replying to people who did not like my comment that prostitutes are not loyal. Is it so hard to believe that people in the sex trade giving sex to multiple men are not loyal? I would not even argue that it is a fact that sex workers are not sexually loyal because they have multiple sexual partners and they are also human meaning they would likely develop feelings (sexual or emotional) to clients.

It is true that I am generalizing that sex workers, especially those that have been in the industry for a long time, there are exceptions to the rule. Exceptions are like comets or unicorns. I stated an obvious fact that sex workers are not loyal if I hurt the feelings of some people here, I am sorry, but I just said a general truth.

The lady is having sex with multiple men, where is the loyalty in this?

Edited by Cool Fool
  • Like (+1) 1

maaring me mga loyal pero konti lang chances... karamihan sa ganung work ay me complicated na personality... if you really have fallen in love then advice ko lang na magreserba at mahalin din ang sarili... please ask yourself is it worth it.. majority of times it is not worth it... its against all odds ika nga... anyway i wish everyone the best...

The best scenario would be yung bago palang sa indutry. Hindi pa nila alam how to play the game and then when you fall for her you can easily take them out but its always a financial burden since yun naman ang reason kung bakit sila pumasok doon.

But there are success stories and most them are the quiet type that you don't hear from them anymore when they settle down.

It’s been sometime that I had been browsing this thread contemplating on whether to share my experience . I will be the first to admit that this thread struck a chord in my heart. And I have a soft spot for these women in this profession. Why because at one point in my life I was in madly in love with one. So whenever I come face to face with someone from this industry I make it a point to treat them with utmost respect

It happened way back in 2005, My relationship with my then GF was on the brink of falling out. I decided to go to a popular MP down south. Upon entering I saw her talking to to a manager I politely asked if she was available and she smiled and said yes… and that started it all after the service we exchanged phone numbers. A few weeks after my GF left for Europe permanently. I was left angry lonely, and tired I decided to give Emma a call and asked her out for dinner. And as the saying goes one thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together. To say the least, having just broken up with my EX a few hours ago here I was in the arms of another girl.

We started seeing each other regularly, I would pick her up from work and spend evenings with her. This went on for a couple of months more. We were enjoying each others company. Dinners , nights out, out of town trips filled the first few months. During this times she was still working . My thoughts were at that time how lucky can I get I was like wow I have a fubu at my beck and call. Of course my plans didn’t turn out the way I imagined it. Because at one point in our trips the feared L word was mentioned and we decided to see each other exclusively.

One day she said she has to transfer from her condo in QC.to an apartment in Makati. You guessed it… the Knight in shining armor in me suggested why not live together since I also work in Makati. I was having the time of my life the sex was great and it felt like she understood my needs. She would join me and my friends on out of town trips every weekend. And I would join her with her friends on nights out. To surmise my actions some of you might say “this guys nuts” yeah I have already fallen for a therapist. Yup I agree I would have probably said that if it happened to a friend. You can say I was thinking more with my smaller head and not the bigger one.. :)

This went on for a year till I chanced upon MTC in 2006 after over hearing it from one of her girl friends. I decided to checkout MTC. During those times.. matindi mga FR. Sobrang detailed . Actually my primary fear then was, one of my friends would see her at her work place. I would also see comments about her how pretty she was or how good she was… and yes It got to me , I would be a hypocrite if I said No..My denial was at least she goes home to me but I knew deep down inside that whatever happens in that 4 corners of the room of that MP I had no control of. I just took it with a grain of salt.

Then One day out of the blue just before lunchtime she called and said that we needed to talk. So I immediately went home because I thought it was an emergency. In that conversation she said that she didn’t want to work anymore. To cut the long story short yup I said that’s good.. Money was not an issue from the start. I was providing and our lifestyle didn’t change I also gave her a substantial amount so that she could start her own business. It went well and I said to myself I’m happy with this and she was happy and we could live happily ever after. You guessed it, I spoke too soon..

2010 Our relationship started going downhill. She started getting jealous with no apparent reason whenever I’m out with my friends she would call or ask me to MMS pictures just so she would be sure that I’m really with them baseless accusations that up to this day I still have no idea why the sudden change of attitude. I’m no saint and yeah there were times that I had a few indiscretions here and there but nothing really major. I also noticed during these times the money I used to give her which I feel was more than sufficient was not enough anymore.

Fights were now a ritual every night and the sex was not as it used to be. I’m beginning to question our relationship. But still we managed to iron things out. These went on for a couple of years more constant fight and then back together. All this time we were living at BGC. Forward 2014, I remember it was just after New year. Our land lady ( a friend) called me and said that we owed her 6 mos. rent and that this has been going on since 2010 always late I was shocked because religiously I was paying rent every month I would give Emma the payment for bills which she handled ever since. It turned out she wasn’t paying the rent regularly . I confronted her that’s the time that she confessed that she was supporting her kid since 2010. It was like a shock went thru my whole body , I said to myself how can she be so stupid that she didn’t tell me she had a kid. Actually I wasn’t mad that she had one I was more mad of the deception and the dishonesty after all these years. As I cooled down a few days I finally went back to our condo and ironed things out with her. I thought that was it I said to my self I wouldn’t want to waste the years we had the ups and downs all together and still had feelings for her.

But deep down inside the trust was gone she didn’t trust me and it was the same for me too. Until one day someone sent me a photo of her with another man and it was recent. I confronted her and that was it we had a big fight blame tossing , cursing all the negatives that you can ever imagine were said. And at that moment I said “eto yun” I didn’t even say goodbye no looking back .. I left first and the guard said she left a couple of hours later and that’s the last time I saw her. It happened Jan 2015 a few days before our 10th year anniversary.

I have since moved on with my life, 10 years older and a lot wiser. That relationship not only taught me to be selfless, patient and forgiving. It also taught me humility , understanding and love of ones self. It also showed me I’m capable of loving someone despite the circumstances surrounding our situation.

Do I regret it.. answer is NO

Will I do it again? Depends I wouldn’t know ,not intentionally of course… :)

Have I forgiven her.. Yes, and I sincerely hope she has forgiven me too

Edited by Trey150
  • Like (+1) 2

I was refraining from replying to people who did not like my comment that prostitutes are not loyal. Is it so hard to believe that people in the sex trade giving sex to multiple men are not loyal? I would not even argue that it is a fact that sex workers are not sexually loyal because they have multiple sexual partners and they are also human meaning they would likely develop feelings (sexual or emotional) to clients.

It is true that I am generalizing that sex workers, especially those that have been in the industry for a long time, there are exceptions to the rule. Exceptions are like comets or unicorns. I stated an obvious fact that sex workers are not loyal if I hurt the feelings of some people here, I am sorry, but I just said a general truth.

The lady is having sex with multiple men, where is the loyalty in this?

Dude i think napapagpalit mo definition ng loyalty at faithfulness. Loyalty is sticking to one person / thing come what may; you MAY get swayed around at one point but in the end you will go back. Ther is no walking out completely. Men are mostly loyal to their families. Soldiers are loyal to their country.

Faithfulness is what i think you're getting at: staying true to only one for the entire course of the stay. You can wall ouy in the end but until then it's all in. Priests are faithful to their vocation. Women are (usually expected) to be faithful.

Girls in this profession CAN be loyal, meaning they xan have a valid legit partner whilst getting banged by others. Women with families in Vegas or Amsterdam or even here in the Phils have it. At yes may karamihan sila. Although yes, mas maraming "users" at nagpapaka "practical" pero dont say fantasy &nonexistent sila. Thats just stupid.

Its been sometime that I had been browsing this thread contemplating on whether to share my experience . I will be the first to admit that this thread struck a chord in my heart. And I have a soft spot for these women in this profession. Why because at one point in my life I was in madly in love with one. So whenever I come face to face with someone from this industry I make it a point to treat them with utmost respect

It happened way back in 2005, My relationship with my then GF was on the brink of falling out. I decided to go to a popular MP down south. Upon entering I saw her talking to to a manager I politely asked if she was available and she smiled and said yes and that started it all after the service we exchanged phone numbers. A few weeks after my GF left for Europe permanently. I was left angry lonely, and tired I decided to give Emma a call and asked her out for dinner. And as the saying goes one thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together. To say the least, having just broken up with my EX a few hours ago here I was in the arms of another girl.

We started seeing each other regularly, I would pick her up from work and spend evenings with her. This went on for a couple of months more. We were enjoying each others company. Dinners , nights out, out of town trips filled the first few months. During this times she was still working . My thoughts were at that time how lucky can I get I was like wow I have a fubu at my beck and call. Of course my plans didnt turn out the way I imagined it. Because at one point in our trips the feared L word was mentioned and we decided to see each other exclusively.

One day she said she has to transfer from her condo in QC.to an apartment in Makati. You guessed it the Knight in shining armor in me suggested why not live together since I also work in Makati. I was having the time of my life the sex was great and it felt like she understood my needs. She would join me and my friends on out of town trips every weekend. And I would join her with her friends on nights out. To surmise my actions some of you might say this guys nuts yeah I have already fallen for a therapist. Yup I agree I would have probably said that if it happened to a friend. You can say I was thinking more with my smaller head and not the bigger one.. :)

This went on for a year till I chanced upon MTC in 2006 after over hearing it from one of her girl friends. I decided to checkout MTC. During those times.. matindi mga FR. Sobrang detailed . Actually my primary fear then was, one of my friends would see her at her work place. I would also see comments about her how pretty she was or how good she was and yes It got to me , I would be a hypocrite if I said No..My denial was at least she goes home to me but I knew deep down inside that whatever happens in that 4 corners of the room of that MP I had no control of. I just took it with a grain of salt.

Then One day out of the blue just before lunchtime she called and said that we needed to talk. So I immediately went home because I thought it was an emergency. In that conversation she said that she didnt want to work anymore. To cut the long story short yup I said thats good.. Money was not an issue from the start. I was providing and our lifestyle didnt change I also gave her a substantial amount so that she could start her own business. It went well and I said to myself Im happy with this and she was happy and we could live happily ever after. You guessed it, I spoke too soon..

2010 Our relationship started going downhill. She started getting jealous with no apparent reason whenever Im out with my friends she would call or ask me to MMS pictures just so she would be sure that Im really with them baseless accusations that up to this day I still have no idea why the sudden change of attitude. Im no saint and yeah there were times that I had a few indiscretions here and there but nothing really major. I also noticed during these times the money I used to give her which I feel was more than sufficient was not enough anymore.

Fights were now a ritual every night and the sex was not as it used to be. Im beginning to question our relationship. But still we managed to iron things out. These went on for a couple of years more constant fight and then back together. All this time we were living at BGC. Forward 2014, I remember it was just after New year. Our land lady ( a friend) called me and said that we owed her 6 mos. rent and that this has been going on since 2010 always late I was shocked because religiously I was paying rent every month I would give Emma the payment for bills which she handled ever since. It turned out she wasnt paying the rent regularly . I confronted her thats the time that she confessed that she was supporting her kid since 2010. It was like a shock went thru my whole body , I said to myself how can she be so stupid that she didnt tell me she had a kid. Actually I wasnt mad that she had one I was more mad of the deception and the dishonesty after all these years. As I cooled down a few days I finally went back to our condo and ironed things out with her. I thought that was it I said to my self I wouldnt want to waste the years we had the ups and downs all together and still had feelings for her.

But deep down inside the trust was gone she didnt trust me and it was the same for me too. Until one day someone sent me a photo of her with another man and it was recent. I confronted her and that was it we had a big fight blame tossing , cursing all the negatives that you can ever imagine were said. And at that moment I said eto yun I didnt even say goodbye no looking back .. I left first and the guard said she left a couple of hours later and thats the last time I saw her. It happened Jan 2015 a few days before our 10th year anniversary.

I have since moved on with my life, 10 years older and a lot wiser. That relationship not only taught me to be selfless, patient and forgiving. It also taught me humility , understanding and love of ones self. It also showed me Im capable of loving someone despite the circumstances surrounding our situation.

Will I do it again? Depends I wouldnt know ,not intentionally of course :)

Brave, man. Brave of you to share this. Was it foolish of you? I'd like to answer that with: walang batas sa ngalan ng pagibig. Nagmahal ka. And you moved on. Its been a great life.

• Like (+1) 1

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. I'll be open and glad to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. Men use women and women let men use them for free. Well, that's a win lose situation. Men that finance women are generous and women that does the kink are practical and I must say good. How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

I respect your opinion but I disagree because I met a single mom thera and currently been spending time with both of them during weekends. And free time we get after work days, she is going to stop from working as a thera, she has much respect for me like I have for her. I talked to her and made her realize that I'm sincere with her, and we're sharing things more than just a guest and thera now. I trust her and she does the same for me. She and I made it a point to talk things over, esp. now that we've decided to live together and later on have her son live with us. He is studying and hopefully when he stays with us, we'll be complete and be a family.... never too late....

• Like (+1) 1

I respect your opinion but I disagree because I met a single mom thera and currently been spending time with both of them during weekends. And free time we get after work days, she is going to stop from working as a thera, she has much respect for me like I have for her. I talked to her and made her realize that I'm sincere with her, and we're sharing things more than just a guest and thera now. I trust her and she does the same for me. She and I made it a point to talk things over, esp. now that we've decided to live together and later on have her son live with us. He is studying and hopefully when he stays with us, we'll be complete and be a family.... never too late....

Good luck with your lifes journey.

Its been sometime that I had been browsing this thread contemplating on whether to share my experience . I will be the first to admit that this thread struck a chord in my heart. And I have a soft spot for these women in this profession. Why because at one point in my life I was in madly in love with one. So whenever I come face to face with someone from this industry I make it a point to treat them with utmost respect

It happened way back in 2005, My relationship with my then GF was on the brink of falling out. I decided to go to a popular MP down south. Upon entering I saw her talking to to a manager I politely asked if she was available and she smiled and said yes and that started it all after the service we exchanged phone numbers. A few weeks after my GF left for Europe permanently. I was left angry lonely, and tired I decided to give Emma a call and asked her out for dinner. And as the saying goes one thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together. To say the least, having just broken up with my EX a few hours ago here I was in the arms of another girl.

We started seeing each other regularly, I would pick her up from work and spend evenings with her. This went on for a couple of months more. We were enjoying each others company. Dinners , nights out, out of town trips filled the first few months. During this times she was still working . My thoughts were at that time how lucky can I get I was like wow I have a fubu at my beck and call. Of course my plans didnt turn out the way I imagined it. Because at one point in our trips the feared L word was mentioned and we decided to see each other exclusively.

One day she said she has to transfer from her condo in QC.to an apartment in Makati. You guessed it the Knight in shining armor in me suggested why not live together since I also work in Makati. I was having the time of my life the sex was great and it felt like she understood my needs. She would join me and my friends on out of town trips every weekend. And I would join her with her friends on nights out. To surmise my actions some of you might say this guys nuts yeah I have already fallen for a therapist. Yup I agree I would have probably said that if it happened to a friend. You can say I was thinking more with my smaller head and not the bigger one.. :)

This went on for a year till I chanced upon MTC in 2006 after over hearing it from one of her girl friends. I decided to checkout MTC. During those times.. matindi mga FR. Sobrang detailed . Actually my primary fear then was, one of my friends would see her at her work place. I would also see comments about her how pretty she was or how good she was and yes It got to me , I would be a hypocrite if I said No..My denial was at least she goes home to me but I knew deep down inside that whatever happens in that 4 corners of the room of that MP I had no control of. I just took it with a grain of salt.

Then One day out of the blue just before lunchtime she called and said that we needed to talk. So I immediately went home because I thought it was an emergency. In that conversation she said that she didnt want to work anymore. To cut the long story short yup I said thats good.. Money was not an issue from the start. I was providing and our lifestyle didnt change I also gave her a substantial amount so that she could start her own business. It went well and I said to myself Im happy with this and she was happy and we could live happily ever after. You guessed it, I spoke too soon..

2010 Our relationship started going downhill. She started getting jealous with no apparent reason whenever Im out with my friends she would call or ask me to MMS pictures just so she would be sure that Im really with them baseless accusations that up to this day I still have no idea why the sudden change of attitude. Im no saint and yeah there were times that I had a few indiscretions here and there but nothing really major. I also noticed during these times the money I used to give her which I feel was more than sufficient was not enough anymore.

Fights were now a ritual every night and the sex was not as it used to be. Im beginning to question our relationship. But still we managed to iron things out. These went on for a couple of years more constant fight and then back together. All this time we were living at BGC. Forward 2014, I remember it was just after New year. Our land lady ( a friend) called me and said that we owed her 6 mos. rent and that this has been going on since 2010 always late I was shocked because religiously I was paying rent every month I would give Emma the payment for bills which she handled ever since. It turned out she wasnt paying the rent regularly . I confronted her thats the time that she confessed that she was supporting her kid since 2010. It was like a shock went thru my whole body , I said to myself how can she be so stupid that she didnt tell me she had a kid. Actually I wasnt mad that she had one I was more mad of the deception and the dishonesty after all these years. As I cooled down a few days I finally went back to our condo and ironed things out with her. I thought that was it I said to my self I wouldnt want to waste the years we had the ups and downs all together and still had feelings for her.

But deep down inside the trust was gone she didnt trust me and it was the same for me too. Until one day someone sent me a photo of her with another man and it was recent. I confronted her and that was it we had a big fight blame tossing , cursing all the negatives that you can ever imagine were said. And at that moment I said eto yun I didnt even say goodbye no looking back .. I left first and the guard said she left a couple of hours later and thats the last time I saw her. It happened Jan 2015 a few days before our 10th year anniversary.

I have since moved on with my life, 10 years older and a lot wiser. That relationship not only taught me to be selfless, patient and forgiving. It also taught me humility , understanding and love of ones self. It also showed me Im capable of loving someone despite the circumstances surrounding our situation.

Will I do it again? Depends I wouldnt know ,not intentionally of course :)

Aw. God bless you