Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

You guys are not helping the young lad at all with all this bickering. Nagkakaroon na ng personal agenda. Just give a brief advice and direct to the point. Weather he accepts it or not, its for him to decide. Peace everybody. Di kasi natuloy yung lap dance kay Sir Ed kasi. :D :D :D

Edited by kali7

Tungkol naman sa mga babaeng ginagamit ang kahinaan ng mga lalake para perahan sila, well the truth is, hindi ko sinisisi babae dito. Kasi she is just making the most out of the business oportunity she has to her own advantage. I mean ikaw ba na naman ipuhunan mo na nga katawan at puri mo, hindi mo pa ba sasamantalahin pagkakataon? If making the client/guest believe that she is somehow attracted to him, or that she has i romantic feelings for would be a good idea to make him come back for her..... then brother its just fair game. I mean come on! sinong used car salesman ba ang hindi magaling na bolero. Kahit nga yung mga gusto ka bentahan ng condo sa mall, pwede ka bolahin na crush ka nila sus. Higit sa lahat, nagpapabola din kasi naman talaga ang lalake.

Ok lang bolahin ang lalake o mainobrain emosyon ng lalake ng konti (konti lang naman hehehe) para sa pera as long as

1. hindi naman garapalang swindling yung gagawin nung babae na tipong may legal implications na. Kung para balikbalikan, at para dagdagan tip then sige lang.

2. huwag papasok sa isang seryosong romantic na relationship, kasi ibang usapan na yun.

ED, you are not the one I am referring to.

Oh sorry bro! accept my apologies then.

Uhm.... I did say I am hardly perfect and sometimes my reading comprehension skills fail me lol

been lurking here for a while and what strikes me the most is Edmund has made it his crusade to help others understand about relationship between GMs and hospitality girls. i have been in his situation but got to realize that theres no future well before it can really hurt me. it takes a certain discipline to fast track a relationship and ACT on it to save yourself from misery. this discipline is far few in between. even if the person realises that its stupid to do it, he just follows his emotions and the bahala na thinking takes over.

glad your here Edmund and hope you can knock some sense to our fellow GMs.

been lurking here for a while and what strikes me the most is Edmund has made it his crusade to help others understand about relationship between GMs and hospitality girls. i have been in his situation but got to realize that theres no future well before it can really hurt me. it takes a certain discipline to fast track a relationship and ACT on it to save yourself from misery. this discipline is far few in between. even if the person realises that its stupid to do it, he just follows his emotions and the bahala na thinking takes over.

glad your here Edmund and hope you can knock some sense to our fellow GMs.

Lol, ok ok, I am not in any crusade. Its a discussion thread, people offer themselves and their stories to the table, I give my thoughts about them. Yun lang yun. Some people find what I say helpful and some will see me as a pompous heartless jerk. Its all good.

Marami pa rin talaga na iinlove kasi sa mga thera/mpa. Minsan talaga kailangan mo masubsob bago mo maintindihan ang lahat. I'm sure Sir Edmund will not post that way kung hindi rin siya na broken heart (even not a thera/mpa/psps) and bumangon to stand on his own again.

Marami pa rin talaga na iinlove kasi sa mga thera/mpa. Minsan talaga kailangan mo masubsob bago mo maintindihan ang lahat. I'm sure Sir Edmund will not post that way kung hindi rin siya na broken heart (even not a thera/mpa/psps) and bumangon to stand on his own again.

Isang criticism sakin dito ay, ano daw ba ang alam ko? Di ko pa naman daw naexperience makipagrelasyon sa mga babaeng ganito. So dapat pala ang pwede lang magcriticize sa presidente ay yung ex-president din? lol.

My most recent heart-break thought me one thing. That is... to be fair with yourself pag nagmamahal ka. Na walang masama kung minsan uunahin mo sarili mo. And its ok to not make stupid compromises. Bakit ka makikipagrelasyon sa babae kung di nya maiwan yang trabaho nya na yan?

minsan kasi akala mo connect na kayo eh. tapos nde pala. all along you thought you were a good judge of character to assess na mukha namang genuine yung attraction sa yo.

biglang nde ma contact, nde nagrereply sa sms, nde lumalabas sa lineup ( so ibig sabihin nde pumasok, san nagpunta?)

people have different modes of coping up. the very least kahit papaano nakaka bother din nga yung mga ganung pangyayari kahit you set it aside.

Sakin, I dont think its wise to go to places like this when you wanna cope up with a heartbreak. Vulnerable ka dyan eh. Its not just about the risk of being hustled and be taken advantage of. Its more of setting unreasobale expectations then later on get disappointed.

Relationship ba yung sa MP lang kayo nagkikita? Parang business lang yun ah. Kung talaga kayong me relationship kahit saan magkikita kayo.. Mamasyal sa public places. Hang-out at friends house/ club together. Yung iba kase iba agad nasa isip pag-binigyan ng thera ng konting attention, siyempre trabaho nila yan.

Anyway just posting to continue the discussion.... peace.

una sa lahat,anu ba ang rason mo sa pagrerelasyon sa isang mpa? makalibre o love? napaka idealistic mo naman na tao kung love..sa dami ng lugar na pwedeng paghanapan ng pagmamahal eh sa massage parlor ka napadpad..at kung kayo na,seryoso ba to o laro lang? sana laro lang..kasi kung seryoso eh seryoso nga...seryosong may mali sayo.paano mo sya ipakikilala sa pamilya at mga friends mo. gf ko top 1 yan sa massage parlor,nakaka sampung lalake yan kada araw.hindi ko nilalahat baka merun namang true love na nabubuo dito kahit papano. pero magiging succesful lang yun kung titigil si babae sa pagiging mpa. kung hindi,lokohan lang to.

• Like (+1) 1

Basta usapang puso.. walang katapusan..lol.. this thread is just amazing.. good and very intellectual opinions.. but i hope the GMs do not argue since it seems na most opinions lead to one conclusion.. you can just read between the lines.. i hope people will turn to this thread when they find things to be very confusing.. i have learned my lesson and thanks to the GMs who gave me their advice... dont go to spas looking for love... Ang mentality nga sa sales e... They will tell you what you need and want to hear..., So dont fall for those... Not worth the risks... or just be ready to sacrifice yourself big time kung ayaw mo papigil... ang sabi nga nila e.. when the sh#t hits the fan e.. sayo din naman ang balik so prepare for the consequences... if you think na kaya mo... Good luck and hope for the best.. good am...

una sa lahat,anu ba ang rason mo sa pagrerelasyon sa isang mpa? makalibre o love? napaka idealistic mo naman na tao kung love..sa dami ng lugar na pwedeng paghanapan ng pagmamahal eh sa massage parlor ka napadpad..at kung kayo na,seryoso ba to o laro lang? sana laro lang..kasi kung seryoso eh seryoso nga...seryosong may mali sayo.paano mo sya ipakikilala sa pamilya at mga friends mo. gf ko top 1 yan sa massage parlor,nakaka sampung lalake yan kada araw.hindi ko nilalahat baka merun namang true love na nabubuo dito kahit papano. pero magiging succesful lang yun kung titigil si babae sa pagiging mpa. kung hindi,lokohan lang to.

Tama ka dyan sa mga sinabi mo. Syempre, kawawa rin dito yung babae. Baka lalo pa syang madepress kapag naramdaman nya na di sya 100% accepted dahil sa trabaho nya. Papasakayin lang ng mga bola tapos di naman pala kaya panindigan.

Isa pa, marami ditong kwento ng mga MPA na inilabas ng GM, pero it turned out na loko pala yung GM. Tapos di makalasan kasi nga ang laki ng utang na loob. Kung mahiwalayan man, balik nanaman sa dating trabaho. O kaya naman nagiging kabit, binabahay, tapos e-eskandaluhin ng pamilya. Yun ngang isang nangyari dito kung kelan matagal ng nakaalis sa ganitong hanapbuhay at kinalasan lalake, saka pa ginugulo nung asawa. Multo ng nakaraan bumabalik pa.

Kaya mas maganda sa babae to keep everything professional na lang. No strings attached, para pag time na nakaalis na sa trabaho, pwede sya magumpisa ulit on her own terms. Sya may dikta kung san nya dadalhin buhay nya at hindi sa isang lalake na una white night, pagkatapos ito pa magbibigay sa kanya ng bagong kadena nya.

Ang relasyon at pagibig naman andyan lang sa tabi tabi, pwede pulutin pag handa na. Simple lang naman yan eh, if you are in the trade, then you have to sacrifice things like this. That, or maghanap ka ibang hanapbuhay.

• Like (+1) 2

Siguro kung naghahanap din ung babae ng mamahalin sa labas ng trabaho nya, masmaganda na siguro kung gagawa sya ng paraan para makaalis muna sa trabaho nya sa sarili nyang kakayahan at hindi aasa sa lalaking magliligtas sa kanya. And dami na kasing kaso na nabasa ko dito na kahit gumawa na ng paraan ung lalake na bigyan sya ng bagong kabuhayan or chance para magbagong buhay, sinasayang lang nung babae at in the end balik din sya sa dating gawi. Ibig sabihin lang nun, di rin sya handa emotionally or mentally para magbagong buhay. So sa tingin ko dapat sya mismo gumawa ng paraan para makatawid sa ibang hanap buhay proving na talagang choice nya un, then dun na sya mag entertain ng normal relationship or mapapangasawa.

Siguro kung naghahanap din ung babae ng mamahalin sa labas ng trabaho nya, masmaganda na siguro kung gagawa sya ng paraan para makaalis muna sa trabaho nya sa sarili nyang kakayahan at hindi aasa sa lalaking magliligtas sa kanya. And dami na kasing kaso na nabasa ko dito na kahit gumawa na ng paraan ung lalake na bigyan sya ng bagong kabuhayan or chance para magbagong buhay, sinasayang lang nung babae at in the end balik din sya sa dating gawi. Ibig sabihin lang nun, di rin sya handa emotionally or mentally para magbagong buhay. So sa tingin ko dapat sya mismo gumawa ng paraan para makatawid sa ibang hanap buhay proving na talagang choice nya un, then dun na sya mag entertain ng normal relationship or mapapangasawa.

Tama yun!

Sa mga nasa stage na nag iisip isip pa din - pakinggan nyo yung Mr Brightside na song.. saka kumuha kayo ng malamig na malamig na beer. Cheers!

Edited by sharkymiketrot

I have been reading through this thread since I became an MTC member a few months back, and I must say it never fails to amaze me. I can see a pattern emerging, which usually includes men (or GMs as they are aptly referred to on this website) sharing their predicament, which would prompt replies from members. What really holds my attention is the fact that some men have quite strong feelings toward those who not only make a habit out of visiting MPs and Spas, but also perpetually falling in love with therapists/MPAs.

It is rather unfortunate that human beings are hardwired to seek love wherever they can find it. I would not go so far as to say that Massage Parlors and Spas are places where one can never find love, but it does appear that hoping to find a meaningful and lasting relationship with MPAs and Therapists is, at best, a fool's errand. In some cases, falling in love with a lady in the trade concludes in an unmitigated disaster that can destroy countless lives and invalidate a previously promising future.

As far as those who are already "in love" or in a current relationship with working girls, there only seems to be one real solution, which is to provide financial and emotional support in exchange for sexual exclusivity. The passionate reactions from some members who have had experience (or at least a valid frame of reference) in this matter revolves mostly around the notion that it is indeed a bad idea for a lot of reasons.

This forum, and the sheer number of responses from various members, got me thinking. Have a certain percentage of the Filipino male population consciously (or subconsciously) decided that they are no longer interested in meeting women organically? Is the prospect of meeting a lady in a coffee shop or bar now considered too tedious that men would rather pay for companionship?

Ancient men hunt their food and fought with each other in order to land a mate. Are men now reduced to beings who are more interested in shelling out money rather than hunting their prey using whatever skill/s they have at their disposal?

I have seen documentaries on wild animals that have become inadvertently domesticated due to their exposure to urban living. Those who live in the zoo and are cared for by keepers and maintenance personnel have developed a taste for convenience, so much so, that they have all but lost their animal instincts. Is this what's happening to men these days? And if not, are those who frequent Spas and MPs for the sake of finding quick sexual relief part of a particular male niche?

Having lived in a city where SPAs and MPs are practically non-existent, I am admittedly not privy to the inner workings of this industry. That said, I can surmise that there is an emerging urban sub-culture that is cultivated by the combination of a high demand for sexual services and the continuing financial struggle of countless women. It is both fascinating and depressing to think that men might be on their way to extinction, not in the sense that they will completely disappear on the face of the earth, but in terms of losing their place in the evolutionary ladder.

Edited by 99PercentCaffeine

In the first place, kung gusto talaga mabuhay ng parehas, marami dyang paraan. Ito tingin ko, problema sa mga babaeng pumapasok sa ganito, kung minsan bukod sa masyadong inosente at wala ganung diskarte, hindi pa nagagabayan ng tama. Dahil syempre desperada na sa pera, imbes turuan ng mas magandang diskarte, madali pa nabubuyo na pumasok sa ganitong hanapbuhay.

Tapos nagumpisa na kumita ng pera. Unti unti masasanay na lang sikmurain yung trabaho. Tutal lakasan lang naman ito ng loob, at nabibili na mga luho. Pero unti unti naman din lalong mapapariwara. Merong magkakasakit na lang, meron malululong sa masamang bisyo, merong magiging battered mistress, at meron na talagang hindi na nade-develop skillset nila para makahanap ng ibang linya. Hangang dito na tatanda at malalaos na lang. Madaling sabi, nasisira lang talaga buhay.

Tingin ko kasi, yung mga babae na pumapasok dito kasi binubuhay nila pamilya nila ay dapat maintindihan na hindi naman nila dapat obligasyon ang magulang at kapatid nila. Its the other way around, yung magulang ang may obligasyon sa anak nila na pagaralin sila ng tama. Higit sa lahat, may obligasyon din ang isang babae na mahalin ang sarili nya. Ewan marami siguro kokontra sa sinabi kong ito. SIguro iba kasi orientation samin eh hehehehe.

In the first place, kung gusto talaga mabuhay ng parehas, marami dyang paraan. Ito tingin ko, problema sa mga babaeng pumapasok sa ganito, kung minsan bukod sa masyadong inosente at wala ganung diskarte, hindi pa nagagabayan ng tama. Dahil syempre desperada na sa pera, imbes turuan ng mas magandang diskarte, madali pa nabubuyo na pumasok sa ganitong hanapbuhay.

Tapos nagumpisa na kumita ng pera. Unti unti masasanay na lang sikmurain yung trabaho. Tutal lakasan lang naman ito ng loob, at nabibili na mga luho. Pero unti unti naman din lalong mapapariwara. Merong magkakasakit na lang, meron malululong sa masamang bisyo, merong magiging battered mistress, at meron na talagang hindi na nade-develop skillset nila para makahanap ng ibang linya. Hangang dito na tatanda at malalaos na lang. Madaling sabi, nasisira lang talaga buhay.

Tingin ko kasi, yung mga babae na pumapasok dito kasi binubuhay nila pamilya nila ay dapat maintindihan na hindi naman nila dapat obligasyon ang magulang at kapatid nila. Its the other way around, yung magulang ang may obligasyon sa anak nila na pagaralin sila ng tama. Higit sa lahat, may obligasyon din ang isang babae na mahalin ang sarili nya. Ewan marami siguro kokontra sa sinabi kong ito. SIguro iba kasi orientation samin eh hehehehe.

Totoo yan, kaso sa kultura nating mga Pinoy at Asians in general, nagiging obligasyon pa ng mga anak na suportahan ang household, as if binigyan tayo ng magulang natin ng buhay para tayo bubuhay sa kanila in return.

Sakin wala naman problema na tumulong ang anak sa mga magulang or mas nakakabatang kapatid lalo na kung mahirap sila at sya lang ang may kakayanan na gumastos. Pero wag naman sana i-force, encourage or even suggest ng magulang na pumasok sa sex industry ung bata para lang makatawid sila sa gutom. In any case, I don't think mawawala ang ganyang way of thinking anytime soon, lol.

Ang ibang kaso naman, madaming recruiters jan na tinatarget talaga ung mga pamilya at batang nasa ganyang sitwasyon, sometimes kinikidnap pa and pinipilit pumasok sa ganyang trade para pambayad utang (bond labor) hanggang sa masanay nalang at mag adapt. These are just a few examples of the millions of women who are forced into this kind of "work" by syndicates and human traffickers. I'm not sure kung may mga ganitong kwento na nangyayare sa mga spas or clubs natin sa Manila, but I do know it's happening around the world.

It just happen nasa getting to know you more phase pa lang kami. Enjoying the moment pa planning mag out of town blah blah adjusting both scheds etc etc mga usual plans ng mga bago. so far so good steady pa din. puros mga short term plans pag naging successful edi long term naman.

Totoo yan, kaso sa kultura nating mga Pinoy at Asians in general, nagiging obligasyon pa ng mga anak na suportahan ang household, as if binigyan tayo ng magulang natin ng buhay para tayo bubuhay sa kanila in return.

Sakin wala naman problema na tumulong ang anak sa mga magulang or mas nakakabatang kapatid lalo na kung mahirap sila at sya lang ang may kakayanan na gumastos. Pero wag naman sana i-force, encourage or even suggest ng magulang na pumasok sa sex industry ung bata para lang makatawid sila sa gutom. In any case, I don't think mawawala ang ganyang way of thinking anytime soon, lol.

Ang ibang kaso naman, madaming recruiters jan na tinatarget talaga ung mga pamilya at batang nasa ganyang sitwasyon, sometimes kinikidnap pa and pinipilit pumasok sa ganyang trade para pambayad utang (bond labor) hanggang sa masanay nalang at mag adapt. These are just a few examples of the millions of women who are forced into this kind of "work" by syndicates and human traffickers. I'm not sure kung may mga ganitong kwento na nangyayare sa mga spas or clubs natin sa Manila, but I do know it's happening around the world.

Yeah in terms of family values, mas gusto ko yung western approach talaga. Na practice independence. Kung magulang ka, buhayin mo anak mo until makatungtung ng legal age, then turuan mo na buhayin ang sarili nya para di maging palaasa at tama yung maturity. At the same time, paghandaan mo yung pagtanda mo. Maging independent ka. Hindi yung lahat iaasa mo sa anak mo na may sarili ding buhay na dapat asikasuhin.

Sana nga may makabasa nitong sinasabi natin. Yung iba kasi na pumapasok dito para suportahan kapatid at magulang ay tingin ko talagang misguided. Unang una, hindi naman sya ang may obligasyon sa kanya. Kung tutuusin nga, mas obligasyon nya na siguraduhing hindi mapapariwara sariling buhay. Minsan kelangan mo din maging selfish din naman. Its all about self-love really. Tsaka hindi fair trade yung ipapariwara mo katawan at buhay mo para mapagtapos lang mga kapatid mo at sustentuhan magulang mo. Tumulong? OO tumulong. Tumulong sa abot ng makakaya sa hanganan na hindi mo ipapahamak ng sobra sarili mo. Kung malakas pa magulang mo eh di dumiskarte din naman sila. At yung mga kapatid mo kung legal age naman sila, bat di sila maghanap part-time na trabaho?

I have been reading through this thread since I became an MTC member a few months back, and I must say it never fails to amaze me. I can see a pattern emerging, which usually includes men (or GMs as they are aptly referred to on this website) sharing their predicament, which would prompt replies from members. What really holds my attention is the fact that some men have quite strong feelings toward those who not only make a habit out of visiting MPs and Spas, but also perpetually falling in love with therapists/MPAs.

It is rather unfortunate that human beings are hardwired to seek love wherever they can find it. I would not go so far as to say that Massage Parlors and Spas are places where one can never find love, but it does appear that hoping to find a meaningful and lasting relationship with MPAs and Therapists is, at best, a fool's errand. In some cases, falling in love with a lady in the trade concludes in an unmitigated disaster that can destroy countless lives and invalidate a previously promising future.

As far as those who are already "in love" or in a current relationship with working girls, there only seems to be one real solution, which is to provide financial and emotional support in exchange for sexual exclusivity. The passionate reactions from some members who have had experience (or at least a valid frame of reference) in this matter revolves mostly around the notion that it is indeed a bad idea for a lot of reasons.

This forum, and the sheer number of responses from various members, got me thinking. Have a certain percentage of the Filipino male population consciously (or subconsciously) decided that they are no longer interested in meeting women organically? Is the prospect of meeting a lady in a coffee shop or bar now considered too tedious that men would rather pay for companionship?

Ancient men hunt their food and fought with each other in order to land a mate. Are men now reduced to beings who are more interested in shelling out money rather than hunting their prey using whatever skill/s they have at their disposal?

I have seen documentaries on wild animals that have become inadvertently domesticated due to their exposure to urban living. Those who live in the zoo and are cared for by keepers and maintenance personnel have developed a taste for convenience, so much so, that they have all but lost their animal instincts. Is this what's happening to men these days? And if not, are those who frequent Spas and MPs for the sake of finding quick sexual relief part of a particular male niche?

Having lived in a city where SPAs and MPs are practically non-existent, I am admittedly not privy to the inner workings of this industry. That said, I can surmise that there is an emerging urban sub-culture that is cultivated by the combination of a high demand for sexual services and the continuing financial struggle of countless women. It is both fascinating and depressing to think that men might be on their way to extinction, not in the sense that they will completely disappear on the face of the earth, but in terms of losing their place in the evolutionary ladder.

Ma'm we are talking about an industry which is older than Christianity and maybe as old as history itself. It is known to have existed almost 2000 years before the birth of Christ. Today it is a 100 billion dollar industry worldwide. This so-called sub-culture is not emerging, it has been there since time immemorial and laws have been created to regulate or incriminate such practices. There is also what they call sex tourism wherein men (or maybe women) travel to countries or places where they can easily avail of these services, and I doubt that seeing the sights and culture is ever in their itinerary.

Yes it's true, some men who foray these establishments, who come in physical contact with workers of the flesh can sometimes succumb to the temptations and become disposessed of their sanity, but this is how some men feed their vanity, and that is what this thread aims to discuss and debate upon in the most constructive way possible.

Ma'm we are talking about an industry which is older than Christianity and maybe as old as history itself. It is known to have existed almost 2000 years before the birth of Christ. Today it is a 100 billion dollar industry worldwide. This so-called sub-culture is not emerging, it has been there since time immemorial and laws have been created to regulate or incriminate such practices. There is also what they call sex tourism wherein men (or maybe women) travel to countries or places where they can easily avail of these services, and I doubt that seeing the sights and culture is ever in their itinerary.

Yes it's true, some men who foray these establishments, who come in physical contact with workers of the flesh can sometimes succumb to the temptations and become disposessed of their sanity, but this is how some men feed their vanity, and that is what this thread aims to discuss and debate upon in the most constructive way possible.

Point well taken. Prostitution is nothing new. I was simply not aware that there was a way to discuss the matter of falling in love with ladies in the trade in a constructive manner, apart from the advise provided by men who have been through similar situations. However, since it is a reality that men have to deal with, this thread does provide a safe avenue for those who need help sorting out their troubles. This is purely from the POV of a bystander. While I am aware of how prevalent prostitution is in this country and the rest of the world, it does come as a shock to me that some men do seek out to fall in love with women who may not entirely be capable of returning their affections.

Perhaps I have been living under a rock for the past 28 years. Thank you for enlightening me.

Edited by 99PercentCaffeine

Point well taken. Prostitution is nothing new. I was simply not aware that there was a way to discuss the matter of falling in love with ladies in the trade in a constructive manner, apart from the advise provided by men who have been through similar situations. However, since it is a reality that men have to deal with, this thread does provide a safe avenue for those who need help sorting out their troubles. This is purely from the POV of a bystander. While I am aware of how prevalent prostitution is in this country and the rest of the world, it does come as a shock to me that some men do seek out to fall in love with women who may not entirely be capable of returning their affections.

Perhaps I have been living under a rock for the past 28 years. Thank you for enlightening me.

Ma'm you are most welcome. We are all bystanders here. Everyone who has an opinion about the topic is free to join in and share their 2 cents worth. Some individuals, including myself, in our spare time can ask questions or produce info that will somehow start a debate which I do find constructive because we all have different experiences or unique thoughts which can put things in a different light or perspective.

As for men going to these places looking for love as you've mentioned, yes, there may be a handful of desperate lads who have this in mind but I can assure you, most men are in it for the sex and that's it. The thing is at some point, like I've said, they lose their grip on reality for different reasons but the most obvious is the misconstrued notion that the girl/worker is in love with them or is in need of rescuing.