Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Bastat ako masaya ako nangyari na ang nangyari sa client/thera relationship ko, naexperience ko na. at masasabi ko lang na isang matinding kalokohan lang ang pasukin yan, kung gusto mo talaga yung thera unang araw pa lang alukin mo ng alisin don, wag ka ng makulit na "kaya ko naman tiisin na hinahawakan siya ng ibang lalake trabaho niya naman". Kung ayaw umalis hindi mo na kawalan, kung wala kang pera para ialis siya, then you have no business being around her. Kaya naman ng mga yan magtrabaho ng normal, pedeng pede mag call center mga yan. Kaso kung iisipin mo malaki talaga ang pera sa spa. At karamihan ng babae dito kahit anong bait eh iisa lang takbo ng isip ng mga yan. One time, big time! Deep down inside kahit diring diri na mga yan sa lahat ng matatabang DOM na pumupunta dian iniisip na lang ng mga yan yung perang makukuha nila at the end of the day. Easy money eh. more than a 100k a month san ka pa. Thats one other thing HAHAHA, kung iisipin mo talaga mas madami pang pera mga yan sayo eh. 100k a month isipin mo yon. You do the math! Start at standard rate 500 per HJ. for I don't know 10-12 hours sige. Ewan ko lang, do the math and see how insignificant your love is.

Gaya nga ng sinasabi ng kaibigan kong mataba pag nagjojogging kami, tuwing kakain ako ng snacks bago tumakbo. "Sige dahilanan mo lang ng dahilanan sarili mo ng hindi ka nag almusal o kung ano ano pa". Hindi ka papayat. Same lang sa spak industry "Sige magdahilan ka lang, sige lang" DOM ang uwi mo niyan.

Theras can really make you fall in love with them.

Either it's innate talent or they develop the skill over time.

Poor you who think you are special, even if you have the money (or so you think hehe).

Falling in love with one is okay, but going to spas for potential girlfriend hunting is not. That means you have no game in the real world and are a loser.

So in your opinion. falling in love with a therapist is fine but going to spas to look for a gf is not because you said on this thread that you became enamored with a therapist. Double standard. This rationalization is hilarious and doltish. :lol:

Falling in love is different from pursuing a relationship, I fell in love it was okay "safe zone", I pursued a relationship "I crossed the line into enemy territory" now that was stupid, one of the dumbest things I've done this decade. There to make it clear.

Edited by hooplos

So in your opinion. falling in love with a therapist is fine but going to spas to look for a gf is not because you said on this thread that you became enamored with a therapist. Double standard. This rationalization is hilarious and doltish. :lol:

I said your post was double standard and that your rationalization is hilarious and doltish. I never said nor implied that falling in love is the same as pursuing a relationship. As far as I know, people go to spas to relax and not pursue a relationship. It is asinine to think that there are even guys going there to pursue a relationship.

Falling in love is different from pursuing a relationship, I fell in love it was okay "safe zone", I pursued a relationship "I crossed the line into enemy territory" now that was stupid, one of the dumbest things I've done this decade. There to make it clear.

And one other thing I wont say names, but just avoid messaging other people about services theras give it's YMMV naman, put your game faces on, you're paying for the service na nga, ano pa kinahihiya niyo, get to the point. Hindi ka naman nanliligaw you and the thera know why you're there. Ask if she can do this and that, there are no "Wingmen" for GM's here, you're on your own. Kung matatabang DOM nga nakaka max mileage why cant you? Right? Go out there stop messaging me and find out yourself, you're big boys now.

If you wanted to f#&k then go to an MP stop going to spakols if you want higher mileage.

My original message didnt all go through so here. You never implied but you focused on it, to make it even clearer. I went to spas to get off, never my intention to fall for a thera and pursue a relationship. It just happened but now that all that shits done, my stand is, I'm against client thera relationship. it's like every sentence has to be over analyzed and clarified in return with you. If I've explained myself and we're still not on the same page then I dont know what to tell ya mate.

And you have no idea how many men look for GF's in the industry, Young, vulnerable women ripe for the taking.

Edited by hooplos

Lol look at you in denial! I never said it was you who messaged me about a theras services, go ahead back read. binuko mo na lang sarili mo. Calling me an amateur, to save yourself. psh. Gawin mo pumunta ka ng spa na yon, kunin mo yung thera tanungin mo siya face to face. You feel safe and at ease kasi alam mong dinelete ko yung message mo. But how sad. Nakita mo na sa FR ko I went there not knowing anything about what the thera looked like or how far I could get, I took my leap of faith, then you've got the nerve to take the easy way and ask me what you can get. Tells me a lot about what kind of client you are. Not a lot of game even in the flesh industry. Tsk tsk.

I don't care about wrong moves. I'll say whatever I want especially when I know I'm arguing and explaining myself with some desktop general who can't even post his real picture for his account. Some dumbo who has nothing to lose with a lot of big words. Aaaand 1000+ negative likes.

If the big baby behind his desktop can't understand what I meant that's his problem. Thera/client relationships are stupid. I was in one so I was stupid too. It's not like I'm trying to make an angel of myself here. But I don't have to say I'm stupid every single sentence for some dipshit on the internet who thinks he knows english to understand me. Context man, context! You've misinterpreted everything.

Edited by hooplos

Go ahead keep bull shitting you're full of it. Sigh I have to explain myself to. Here english 101 okay.

And one other thing I wont say names, but just avoid messaging other people about services theras give it's YMMV naman, put your game faces on, (meaning it wasn't a message meant for one person. But to people reading) you're paying for the service na nga, ano pa kinahihiya niyo, <----- does is it "mo"? get to the point. Hindi ka naman nanliligaw you and the thera know why you're there. Ask if she can do this and that, there are no "Wingmen" for GM's <---- GM's. GM'S with an 'S here, you're on your own. Kung matatabang DOM nga nakaka max mileage why cant you? Right? Go out there stop messaging me and find out yourself, you're big boys now. BIG BOYS BOYS BOYS, nagkataon lang na nasabay ko sa qoute ko yan biglang defensive ka na. You couldnt take it in a nice way.

Note the references in the sentences. More referring to the "them", "they" not the "you". I was trying to not mention you but well you did this to yourself. Buko ka na. Big talk from a picture of Apocalypse.

Go ahead keep analyzing each paragraph make yourself look smarter than you already aren't. I have my picture here because I'm not ashamed, my friends know all this s@%t, and it's okay. What about yours?

Just go to the spa, get the thera see how far you get.

Edited by hooplos

Hay. I give up. Youre definitely a man child. You couldn't understand a single thing I meant from the beginning. Of course it was meant for you dumbass! I tried to save you by not mentioning you directly, but you just couldn't help by reacting. That's what you get can't seem to understand.

Keep calling me an amateur I kinda like it, tells me I havent gone that far in the flesh industry and I'm alright. I leave the "expertise" to you.

Now, why would I even give credence to an amateur?

No I'm serious go to the spa, see how far your mileage goes. If your such an expert.

Haha! You're contradicting yourself. Now, you're saying it was meant for me when you're lame excuse in your earlier post was "nagkataon lang na nasabay ko sa quote ko yan, biglang defensive ka na". Which is which, dolt? You're getting confused. :lol:

Please don't make me facepalm anymore than I should.

yeah, yeah there are people like you, nasabihan na ng mali para makabawi maghahanap din ng mali ng iba. But you're going off topic. I say again.

Go to the spa, see how far your mileage goes, if you're such an expert. What was clearly a typo meant to be a parenthesis instead of a period made you really happy. I hope this sentence structure makes you happier. I can't keep doing this all night unfortunately. Gusto mo ako na magtext sa spa na yon ireserve na kita?

Pop corn mode hahahaha...kung naloko ka ng thera, malas mu, hndi ka marunong bumasa ng taong mukang pera sa taong kailangan ng pera at taong at taong sincere sayo...pasok pasok ka sa ganyang set up tapos pag naloko mag ngangangawa...wag kasi nag mamarunong...move on let go...para kasi nakikipag debate sa lasing hahahah

Edited by cardingtigas

Correct! Eto pa ang nakakatawa. Ginagawang big deal ang paglagay niya ng totoong pic sa avatar niya. Hahaha! What a shallow moron. He can't even argue intelligently and defend his own posts when scrutinized and resorts to ad hominem counter posts when cornered. Amateur talaga. Mukhang hindi siya makagetover sa mapait niyang karanasan. :lol:

Malaki yun chance na he got f#&amp;ked up big time, baka yun involved na babae sa kanya eh smelled a looser in him that's why na exploit sya and masama yun ngyare, kaya nga falling eh, hindi intentional na maghanap ng ka relasyon, effect lng series of actions and time spent with them, tsaka other factors yun falling for them ladies...kahit saang lugar o situation naman, marunong ka dapat bumasa ng taong sincere sayo, at ma identify yun mga oportunista at hndi maganda intensyon sayo..kaya tulad ng sinasabe ni ED, wag pupunta sa mga ganitong lugar pag wasak ka..dun nag aaggree ako kay ED...dun palang sa punto na naloko sya eh, it means weak yun character at napaikot sya.. Too bad

Edited by cardingtigas

Yan is ED pwede makatulong yan dun sa bata, sabe nya dati nag undergo sya sa matinding situation na to the point na kinailangan nya ng professional help, baka pwede nya I refer yun bata na nawasak dun sa tumulong sa kanya, limited kasi ang mtc baka instead na maka tulong lalo pa makasama

Lets clear the misconception. Hindi naman lahat ng nagpapakonsulta sa expert eh "matindi" na nga situation. Sometimes its wise to seek an expert advice on your issues. I mean if you have legal issues no matter how trivial it may seem, its sometimes good to consult a lawyer. Kesa naman pumirma ka na lang ng kung ano ano sumabit ka pa. The same thing when it comes to your behavioral health. One thing we should never do is give a stigma to the person who is asking for help na sobrang "tindi" na nga pinagdadaanan nya na aabot pa "to the point" na kokunsulta sa experto.

But tama ka, sometimes you are really at risk when you listen to the wrong advice. Kaya nga, hindi lagi helpful ang self-diagnosis at peptalk ng mga malalapit sayo. Kasi you (or the people around you) end up saying things to please yourself. Kung baga yung gusto mo lang marinig.

Ewan ko ba kung bakit kasi sa Pinas, pag sinabi mong gusto mo kumausap ng psychologist automatic buang na ang tingin sayo. Kaya tuloy walang AA chapter satin kung saan dami dami me kelngan dyan eh.

Lets clear the misconception. Hindi naman lahat ng nagpapakonsulta sa expert eh "matindi" na nga situation. Sometimes its wise to seek an expert advice on your issues. I mean if you have legal issues no matter how trivial it may seem, its sometimes good to consult a lawyer. Kesa naman pumirma ka na lang ng kung ano ano sumabit ka pa. The same thing when it comes to your behavioral health. One thing we should never do is give a stigma to the person who is asking for help na sobrang "tindi" na nga pinagdadaanan nya na aabot pa "to the point" na kokunsulta sa experto.

But tama ka, sometimes you are really at risk when you listen to the wrong advice. Kaya nga, hindi lagi helpful ang self-diagnosis at peptalk ng mga malalapit sayo. Kasi you (or the people around you) end up saying things to please yourself. Kung baga yung gusto mo lang marinig.

Ewan ko ba kung bakit kasi sa Pinas, pag sinabi mong gusto mo kumausap ng psychologist automatic buang na ang tingin sayo. Kaya tuloy walang AA chapter satin kung saan dami dami me kelngan dyan eh.

Lack of education about professional help, tsaka yun exposure sa media about cases na kelangan ng professional help ang ilan sa mga reason kung bkit may stigma...other than that, wala na ako maisip na ibang bagay para makatulong hehehe..pero I agree sa sinasabe mo dati pa na wag papasok sa ganun environment o set up kung wasak ka pa emotionally, why not do other stuff, gym, sports, hobby other things na makaka tulong sayo to move on from a failed relationship, and kung na move on ka na, pwede na siguro na maghappy happy, pero dapat kaya mo dalahin sarili mo kung pupunta ka sa mga ganun environment, easy bait yan pag vulnerable ka...bihira yun mameemeet mo na concern sayo kahit papano, most of the time trabaho lang tingin sayo..pero meron pa din na nagkaka intinidhan, hndi naman lahat oportunista, meron pa din mangilan ilan na sincere. Pero eto lang masasabe ko, kung weak ang personality mas madali ka mabibilog kaya hndi talaga advisable na pumunta sa ganun mga lugar to find a relationship, pero falling In love Is a different thing...make sure may emotional condom ka para hndi ka mawasak...not unless ma I aalis mo sya sa ganun situation at matutulungan mo sya to start a new lease in life...and kaya mo sya I harap sa family and friends mo as a person na mahal mo.. Edited by cardingtigas

wtf is happening here....

i do my errands for the day and this happens..

batuhan na ng putik!

hahahahaha...

keep it intellectual guys. para masala natin yung mga jolog and they move along the next threads.

Grabe ang harsh hahahaha..kidding aside, ako din kanina umaga sa airport habang hinantay mag on board eh this discussion kept me busy...hahaha...

I'm not exactly sure if nakarecover na yung bata. His posts reek of bitterness.

What can I say? I am a human being, I am not a superhero, and I am hardly perfect. Do I still have scar tissues? Of course, I think normal naman yun. The only difference is, I do not have a reason to be in denial, kasi yun yung mas mahirap. And I can hug the cactus. Embrace my own pain. Most of all, alam ko naman na maayos ang buhay ko ngayon and thats all I really got to show for. I don't have to look over my shoulder all the time and so far I have been reaching my personal goals.

Ako naman, tanggap ko na some will like what I have to say, and others wont so they will attempt to throw everything at me including the kitchen sink. Im used to it. I don't know about you guys but I have been around MTC longer than you think. So Im kinda used to it.

As for my stand on the issue, the truth is, its not really so much about me na mababa ang tingin sa mga babaeng ito. Not even so much about the reality that there are hustlers out there looking for emotionally vulnerable men. My premise is based on the simple common sense na, bat mo naman syosyotain ang isang babae na hinahawakan ng ibang lalake. Hindi ba nakakainsecure yun? Sure I understand trabaho lang yun, but having this job I think requires you to not have any romantic relationship muna up until you give it up. Its really as simple as that.