Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I just want to know what I did wrong, that kind of closure She never did tell me specifically what I did wrong, just gave me the cold treatment out of nowhere. Kahit san naman, flesh industry or not, magtataka ka talaga kung bakit bigla ka na lang binigyan ng cold treatment ng walang dahilan. I can't handle that kind of paranoia.

Ang tanong, if she does tell you the reason why, are you willing to accept it? Regardless kung valid or not yung reason sa tingin mo? If you are, then go right ahead and give her a call. Pero kung may chance na sa ngayon magmamakaawa ka na baguhin nya isip nya. Huwag na lang man. Trust me its not worth it. Mas dapat nga pakita mo sa kanya na kaya mo wala sya. You have no idea how reverse psychology works wonders

Sometimes I have moments of clarity. Like "Why am I making a big deal out of her?", of course sometimes I realize the situation I'm in and how funny it is from another persons point of view. I know I'm in denial, mostly when I'm not doing anything, right now I'm at work so I can say I am distracted from the thought of her. so far after the cold treatment I have been able to stop myself from contacting her. I'm going to give myself time and space to think about this if it's real or not. I won't beg for her approval, I promise. I believe when it's time she and I should talk again, we can speak like adults.

LOL walang gusto sa iyo thera mo trabaho lang bro. Yung mali mo is you mistook the GFE for something more. It happens. Balik ka nalang and sabihin mo naiintindihan mo na trabaho lang pala tapos avail her services kung gusto mo pa wag yung closure. pang mga nagkarelasyon lang yun tulad ng bf/gf.

Yeah ito ang simplest explanation dyan. Nabitag at nahumaling ka masyado. Sabi ko nga, maybe you should be thankful na at least di ka na masyado pinapaasa at pinapaikotikot.

Sometimes I have moments of clarity. Like "Why am I making a big deal out of her?", of course sometimes I realize the situation I'm in and how funny it is from another persons point of view. I know I'm in denial, mostly when I'm not doing anything, right now I'm at work so I can say I am distracted from the thought of her. so far after the cold treatment I have been able to stop myself from contacting her. I'm going to give myself time and space to think about this if it's real or not. I won't beg for her approval, I promise. I believe when it's time she and I should talk again, we can speak like adults.

Man that feeling will pass sa totoo lang. In time, you wont even have the urge na kauusapin pa sya. Kaya nga tinatanong ko sayo, kung kakausapin mo ba sya, are you certain na you will absolutely not try to convince her to change your mind? This is a recipe for hurting your pride. And sa lalake, its better to hurt your wallet than your pride.

Eto pa, iniisip mo sya lagi, eh ikaw iniisip ka ba nya? Ang punto ko, kung wala na syang pakialam sayo, wala ka na din dapat pakialam sa kanya. Huwag mo na isipin naiisip nya kung di na nya naman iniisip din sasabihin mo

Sir hooplos, I feel for you. I may not completely know how you feel right now but I assure you, I understand what you are undergoing through, I have been there.

First off, your thera may have made you feel liked, desired, wanted or even loved. But as a gm who has been in this industry longer than you, what I have to say is that theras do that to their custoumers many times in a day. That is what gfe is all about. They play the role of your gf for the one hour you are with them. One thera put it this way, she is a "gf for hire". If you have known your thera for less than a year, like a month, chances are, in the maximum, she just likes you as a guest.

Secondly, closures are for people that were into intimate relationships. You had none with your thera. The relationship was just contractual. The closure that you were referring to is not a real closure, as it will never be. What assurance do you have that she will not lie about the real reason for her cold treatment to you? Worse, what reason do you have that she wants to talk to you about it or even worst, that she wants to talk to you at all? What if she answers with "ewan ko sa iyo" or "wala kang pakialam"? Suppose she tells you the real reason, can you handle it? Woudl you not persuade her to change her mind? Would you have the self-respect to keep your dignity in front of your thera and not humiliate yourself?

Thirdly, from my personal knowledge, theras who would give cold treatment on a repeat call do it for severall reasons to wit:

1. She thinks you are falling for her and you are at the frontier of crossing the guest-thera relationshp. If this is the case bro, count it all joy! Di ka pinapaasa, pinasasakay, ginagatasan, hinuhuthutan! Your thera cares for your welfare. Sabi nung isa kong thera dati "sir wag kang maiinlove sa akin, di mo na ako makukuha ulit." She may also have a bf. Having you in the picture just may complicate things for her. Your tip is not worth the trouble of keeping you.

2. She may not really like you as a guest. You may not be a generous tipper by her standards, your tool leaks or smells, or she may not really like what you are doing on her like too much groping, too much kissing etc and you demands constitute costs that are greater than the perceived benefits of having you as a guest.

Finally brother, learn from and heed the collective wisdom of the mtc gents that are giving you counsel. Whether you can move forward or not does not depend on your thera's explanation whether it is true or a lie or if she ever gives you an explanation at all. It depends on you. It depends on who you think you are, what she is, and the relationship that you had.

In the end, we are free to choose what we want to do. But we are not free to choose its consequences.

I wish you well dear brother.

Yep tama ito. Sabi nga ni tupac, you can try to put the pieces together, think back and forth, or you can just leave it be and move the f*ck on. Bat mo pa kelangan ng validation sa taong ito? Kung ayaw nya eh huwag nya. Actually its through behaving like this pa nga minsan bigla mo nahahatak yung babae. Its reverse psychology. But seriously? Just move on from this. The answers to your questions may not be as important as you think it may be

Well thank you all for the advise and insight. I am a veteran of the flesh industry, been doing and going at it for a few years now. I had one rule, and that was never get a regular thera, move on to the next after. I broke that rule, and I think that's the reason for my situation. I know I was in denial, I am a veteran after all. I just needed people such as you fellow veterans to remind me it wasn't real.

ANYWAY, I've been through a few days without contacting her, or thinking about it so I can say I'm on my way to clarity. I guess I am lucky I didn't go that far and deep. And yes, I see now that getting closure is stupid, and would probably make things worse if not for both of us then just me. I'm just going to stay away from the flesh industry for a while. Semi-retirement, I have other things to do anyway.

jjermtan, can't really mention any names, just to avoid influx of inbox messages. People will start asking questions and I dont want to give out sensitive information out of respect for the thera.

For all of you who have given me advise, Thank you! I'll be alright from here.

^ This.

Plus, those who fall for theras are essentially those who can't get a girl on their own.

Losers talaga ang mga ganyan. The Biggest Losers are the KISA defenders of the theras. Favorite line ng mga "yan: Babae din naman sila. HUHUHU. Kahit sino namang may pepe at dede babae kaya tama din naman. May utak pa rin naman. Pero kung shareware ang pepe at dede mamahalin mo pa rin ba? BWAHAHAHA

Nah, not worth it. Mananahimik na lang muna ako. I need to think about how I allowed myself to be in this situation. Okay naman ako, pero yung mga times lang na wala akong ginagawa, naiisip ko yon at don ako napapraning. Thanks guys.

And I agree with Sir Edmund Dantes, about reverse psychology, lie low and be happy. Maybe next time I see her. I'm going to make sure she see's someone she wish she had no matter how many guys she has running after her.

Pero! THANK YOU GUYS THANK YOU! first time lang kasi nangyari sakin to kaya ako nagkalito lito.

Edited by hooplos

Haha. Panalo ang reply mo narcprick. Idol! yan nga ang closure.

Anyways, best of luck sayo sir Hooplos, sinusubaybayan ko tong thread na to. Just a newbie here in venturing the flesh industry. 2nd time pa lang to try MP

My only advise for you sir, when entering the industry, always have a set of rules to follow. Everything except the raw bare naked stuff is just an act.

I broke my house rules and look what happened.

Maraming salamat sir. I'll try to keep that in mind lagi. Pero I would admit na just now at age 27 saka lang ako nasabak dito and this is mostly due to heartbreaks and disappointment in women. Pero nung time na nabinyagan ako, naramdaman ko talaga mukhang mahihirapan akong talikuran tong daang napasok ko. Hehehe sana talaga di ako mag end up falling sa isang MPA or Thera or PSP.

ganun din siya bro eh. hindi naman siya solution dun sa disappointment mo with women. at the end of the day you're still dealing with the same thing so expect the same road blocks. money just allows you easier entry. pun intended.

Yea. Agree with you bro. I then realized na hindi yung industry ang solution to the problem. Right now I am back to having my own lovelife... only problem nga lang unlike before from my previous relationships... Dati strictly goodboy ako, wala bisyo, walang inom, walang smoke, walang ibang babae at wala nito... Kaso ngayon once you pop you can't stop na. Mahal ko yung gf ko ngayon... pero... gusto ko matry lahat ng Industry's Finest bago man lang ako umabot sa point na magpapakasal. hahaha ( I even doubt myself na kahit kasal na ako makahinto pa ako dito ) certified addict na ata ako.

Only advantage I see in this for me is right now, hindi na ako masyado clingy and dependent sa partner. My only fault e dati pinaikot ko ang mundo ko sa mga naging ex ko.

Pinakamagandang maadvice ko on my part naman kay sir Hooplos coming from sir edwinT is to

Love Yourself! and everything else will follow. For sure makakatagpo ka din ng babaeng mamahalin ka ng totoo. Been there! Done that! hehe (sa sobrang love ko sa sarili ko I still treat my self for some pampering every once in a while.)

I think we just have to realize that everything is just an entertainment, fantasies and make believe thing, nothing has to be taken seriously and we are just like watching a movie wherein we are taken into a world of creative productions and amazing effects but as soon as "The End" comes out on the silver screen, we have to go back to reality; leave everything after and go on with our normal lives. Falling in love with a thera, an mpa, psp or a gro is not really that wrong however if you want to take it seriously, you have to get her out of the industry as early as possible; forget her past; respect her just like any other normal girl and the most important thing is be ready to provide her at least at par with what she is earning this is if you're single but if are already married forget it, you will just make things very complicated.