Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Probably, the closest thing I could experience here would be infatuation. I may probably ask her out one time but that could be the best I could offer. :)

But falling for a therapist is out of the question for me. Not because I don't want to but because I believe they deserve better. ;)

I just want to stress that the ratio of girls to boys here in the PI. Lots of fish in the sea..:)

Lots of fish yes. But some birds prefer the same bird. Hence AIDS count is on the rise. :lol:

Edited by Dwayne Sanchez
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 2

I had the misfortune of falling for a therapist and now I am suffering! Didn't know she has a boyfriend even before I met her. She even had the temerity to tell me that she is just using me because of Money! The nerve! What a misfortune. And now I am suffering the consequences of my own ignorance. case of falling too much in-love without trying to analyze the situation first. Poor me! it's a lesson, that I have learned in my life never to repeat the same mistakes. Thanks guys, for some threads that I have read which is a lesson for me. very unforgettable.

Question: Are you actially planning to marry your therapist GF and introduce her to your family?

I know of a couple of therapists who have gotten married and their spouses have no idea that they were former sex workers.

Wow grabe, Are their spouses really that stupid for not knowing??

Thanks dibdba, I was in a similar situation before and up to now. I thought I was seriously in love with this therapist until I realized that she was Hustler! Just wanted my money and loads on her celfone for her own vested interest. Until I realized my own mistakes and stupidity. Sabi dapat I untog ko muna ulo ko sa pader pra magising ako!

Thank you Dibdba na realize ko kamalian ko. Yung therapist cya pa masungit at ng mamalaki! Buhay talaga.

Wow grabe, Are their spouses really that stupid for not knowing??

How come? All the more if she's out of the scene. Heck, I know couples currently married and the guy has no idea that the girl is engaged in sexual services. Say, if you met and married Cali or Angel, I really doubt you'd find out they were therapists before unless they told you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

I think I am falling for this thera. She's so sweet and giving me gifts and added service na para sa BF lang. I am skeptical pero special talaga ang mararamdaman ko e and special din ang ibinibigay nya sa akin e. Gusto ko na nga sya iwasan e. Advise me please.

ask her out...wag sa work place nya, dun mo malalaman kung totoo sya sa mga gestures nya sayo. the more na nasa workplace ka nya the more n vulnerable ka

Edited by cardingtigas

I think I am falling for this thera. She's so sweet and giving me gifts and added service na para sa BF lang. I am skeptical pero special talaga ang mararamdaman ko e and special din ang ibinibigay nya sa akin e. Gusto ko na nga sya iwasan e. Advise me please.

"Added service" in exchange for added tips/gifts and more frequent visits is par for the course for a lot of therapists. Not to burst your bubble, but do you seriously think you're the only receipient of the "added services"?

How come? All the more if she's out of the scene. Heck, I know couples currently married and the guy has no idea that the girl is engaged in sexual services. Say, if you met and married Cali or Angel, I really doubt you'd find out they were therapists before unless they told you.

Uy may nag negative! Hahaha! So, sa tingin mo pag nakilala mo yung 2 yung malalaman mo agad na nag therapist sila? Bilib ako sa yo :)

Bago yun a... IKAW yung binibigyan ng gift? Interesting... Never heard of that before. Adding to the advice of sir carding, yayain sa labas at wag mo na kunin sa spa. Pag sa labas na lang kayo, wag mo bigyan ng tip. Pag nagalit, alam na! :D But if you don't want to risk it, then all I can say is be strong :)

"Added service" in exchange for added tips/gifts and more frequent visits is par for the course for a lot of therapists. Not to burst your bubble, but do you seriously think you're the only receipient of the "added services"?

Kaso baliktad e.. yung GM yung binibigyan ng gifts...

Korek!!! The more u see her the more likely u will fall or "maawa" at isip mo awa is love!!! Ingat mga bossing!! Sanay ang mga MPA na mging special ang ugali...trabaho nila yan!!!

nakakalungkot lang.. they really know how to make the client fall to them..

maybe for me it's better na malamig na lang ung pakikitungo para di na lang mag expect ung client.

not satisfied, yes.. but for me it's better that way keysa mag expect pa ung client na special xa sa kanya...

this is what happen to me..

paxenxa na naglabas lang ako ng saloobin...

Uy may nag negative! Hahaha! So, sa tingin mo pag nakilala mo yung 2 yung malalaman mo agad na nag therapist sila? Bilib ako sa yo :)

Bago yun a... IKAW yung binibigyan ng gift? Interesting... Never heard of that before. Adding to the advice of sir carding, yayain sa labas at wag mo na kunin sa spa. Pag sa labas na lang kayo, wag mo bigyan ng tip. Pag nagalit, alam na! :D But if you don't want to risk it, then all I can say is be strong :)

Kaso baliktad e.. yung GM yung binibigyan ng gifts...

IMHO, still possible that this is true. The guy is falling for his thera and the thera giving special attention and gifts. They are still human that can feel friendship or even love.

this is the most dangerous kind of women youll ever meet. the one that invests in you. one that uses her brain more than her heart. im not saying that she that but if she really falls for you, you have a gem in her. a rare gem

may i ask, are you a catch? rolleyes.gif

I even know a couple of guys who actually bring their therapist wives to their workplace. Sigurado ko mga palamunin yung mga yun, otherwise hindi lang tanga ang maitatawag sa mga pendejong yon.

Sa mga hindi nakakaalam ng true identity ng babae nila, nakakaawa

talaga sila.it pays to do a personality check. And to those guys that bring their wives to work,

yan ang perfect example ng taong walang morals and principle.

There is no right and wrong for them.

IMHO, still possible that this is true. The guy is falling for his thera and the thera giving special attention and gifts. They are still human that can feel friendship or even love.

Of course they're human and they can feel love. It's just that it's very very very hard to know if both of them are sincere, thus the skepticism. However, I know at least one happy couple that way. Young guy falls for a therapist with a child. 4 years later, they're still together, strong and the girl's been out of the biz for maybe 3 years. Seeing them on Facebook still makes me smile :)

Sadly, that's just one out of the many, many cases wherein it's all about the money, or the guy was just fooling around... My favorite is the guy who driver's licenses faked and even had plane tickets fabricated for to explain his periodic out of towns for "work related matters" (actually just goes back to his wife).

Edited by swynd

Those are indeed the dangerous types, them smart ones. When a woman knows how to monetize love and sex, like most of our beloved theras, it is very hard to take them as a serious and potential partner/lovelife. They know that they can and will find someone with a deeper pocket than yours. Parang sa online games lang yan na pwede mong bilin yung mga items to advance more into the game. Yung mga gusto na normal experience, lugi sa mga bumibili ng items kasi... That's how the game works sadly.

So unless you're a rich guy with rich on your name that was probably born rich because your family is rich, with lots of cars to show and earns his money from some pyramidyng scheme, you have a big chance of losing and in the process, breaking your heart, brah.

Fall from therapist its not big mistake

,,coz being therapy in spakol..at npka hard...kailangan gwin pra sa family ...pero totoo kme mgmahal...lalo n sa lalaking my malawak na kaisipan at pang unawa....

oo tama ka, yan din ang point ko nuon pa, everyone deserves to be treated with love and respect. para sakin, trabaho lang yan, sabihin na lang natin na may kasamang occupational risk/hazard un ganun nature ng work, pero still, at the end of the day, ang babae dapat pa din nirerespeto at minamahal...

yan po ay opinion ko lang...peace...

• Like (+1) 1

Fall from therapist its not big mistake

,,coz being therapy in spakol..at npka hard...kailangan gwin pra sa family ...pero totoo kme mgmahal...lalo n sa lalaking my malawak na kaisipan at pang unawa....

I think this is true and normal but the ratio is low compare to thera na namemera lang and the other war around na GM ang nanloloko na seseryosohin kunwari yung thera to get better mileage with less cost. Kailangan kasi both partners are truly in love, kapag isa lang sa kanila hindi mag woworkout. Kahit nga parehong in love minsan hindi nag workout kasi of many complications. But I always support and hope for the best ang ganyang true relationship coz you help someone also out of the mud.

Edited by haroots2

Basta tanggap mo araw-araw na hindi ilkaw ang una at hindi ikaw ang huli... Well, depending on the guest count. Better ensure you have good protection.

Hope you like yout bun buttered

Babae pa din ang tingin ko sa kanya...she still deserves to be treated with love and respect.

ewan ko kung ako lang un may ganitong perspective pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay...hindi natin sila pwede I judge eh, they have their reasons kung bakit nasa ganitong situation sila...and we have no right to judge them...

and kaya ko din nasasabe to, kasi may mga kaibigan din ako na engaged sa ganitong trabaho, tulad din sila ng ibang babae, na marunong magmahal at masaktan...kahit na madalas sila makadinig ng mga ganitong opinion na medyo harsh pagdating sa kanila, still they have faith in humanity...

Edited by cardingtigas
  • Like (+1) 1

Babae pa din ang tingin ko sa kanya...she still deserves to be treated with love and respect.

ewan ko kung ako lang un may ganitong perspective pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay...hindi natin sila pwede I judge eh, they have their reasons kung bakit nasa ganitong situation sila...and we have no right to judge them...

and kaya ko din nasasabe to, kasi may mga kaibigan din ako na engaged sa ganitong trabaho, tulad din sila ng ibang babae, na marunong magmahal at masaktan...kahit na madalas sila makadinig ng mga ganitong opinion na medyo harsh pagdating sa kanila, still they have faith in humanity...

I totally understand you bro, been there and you don't think of what is happening sa loob ng workplace. As long as you feel secured sa relationship and trust one another. Solve na dapat yun. But very few men can do that.

I totally understand you bro, been there and you don't think of what is happening sa loob ng workplace. As long as you feel secured sa relationship and trust one another. Solve na dapat yun. But very few men can do that.

Well this is just me, when I get to know the person, negligible na para sakin kung anu man un ginagawa nya sa workplace nya..."tiwala lang talaga"

of course, tinitingnan ko din naman un situation kung alam ko na medyo "Friendly User" un tao, eh, umiiwas din naman ako sa mga ganun lalo na pag garapal. tsaka pag sa umpisa palang eh medyo hustler ang dating, hindi ko na pinapansin, bahala ka dyan..huwag ako, "I kwento mo sa Pagong"

But still, I have faith in humanity....

;)

Edited by cardingtigas
  • Like (+1) 1