Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

1384441829[/url]' post='8975841']

honestly, it doesnt matter to me whether shes a therapist or a teacher or what have you. hell some guys think they have their girlfriends all to themselves when in fact shes even more used than a public restroom. ive already thought about and understood most of the implications and problems that ill be having coming into this, if it doesnt work out then, ill just charge this one to experience. but for the meantime ill just keep on keeping on. these ladies deserve to be loved too, i understand some of them have already been broken in the past that's why theyre in this industry, what bothers me is just how ironic it must be to find love from unfaithful men such as us. (whoever says otherwise needs to look at himself in the mirror) :mellow:

Looks like you've made up your mind and you did a lot of thinking about all these things. Any suggestions to the contrary might sway you. You are the only one who knows what's right for you. Do the right thing. Yeah that's true. A lot of theras do fall for "bad boys". Ironic you said because they know what they are getting into. Ganun talaga. To each his own. Kung yun ang type nila, hahamakin ang lahat. . . Di ba? Fact of life. Can't be explained. Hope this helps.

I am not you pare and I do not know how deep are you into her. But first things first, Are you married or single? IMHO this will define how you will pursue your relationship. Pag Married ka, STOP!!!!! there is no sense in pursuing the relationship kasi wala naman pupuntahan. I been through one that nagamit lang ako. I was up front with her that I was married. But I was weak and fell for her and basically I was trapped. Nag seselos ako so pina tigil ko sya sa work thinking that will have her all alone for my self. I was dead wrong. I have trust issues with her and basically source ng away yon. She was saying, wala na sya sa work wala pa rin ako tiwala. I destroyed my sim for you wala ka pa rin tiwala. I tried trusting her pero how can I change my personality. But I think my pagseselos has basis. I caught her once by pretending one of her long time guest to see what she will do.

I texted (using a prepaid number) her Hi, how are you? I was surprised she called. I answered but I changed my voice. She asked who I was, I told her I was this guy. She asked sino manager ko sa club na kung saan sya work. I told the name of the manager. I guess she believed me and made kwento kwento. I asked her if I could see her. She asked when. I told her today. She declined and said she has lakad with friends but I know kasi na may date kami later that nite. I asked her tomorrow na lang she said okey. I told myself WTF and I was boiling mad already. I asked kung may kilala syang ganito (my real name). She asked bakit mo sya kilala? I was really steaming already and in my normal voice I told her kasi kausap mo na sya. She was surprised and told me bakit ko ginawa yon. I told her I wanna know if she is honest. Sayang I had her in the corner but nakagawa sya excuse saying na she was just being nice and di naman daw talaga sya makikipagkita. Takot daw kasi sya sa manager na yon baka di na sya papasukin sa work i ever gusto nya bumalik. I had her cornered but I backed off nanaig pa rin yung pag kainlove ko sa kanya but I know somethings not right.

As a peace offering I gave her a spanking new Iphone but syempre may catch. Little did she know that theres a find my iphone app that i setup before I gave the phone to her. First few weeks, I was able to track her kung saan talaga nya sinasabi. But there was one time na she was telling a a different location. Cutting the story short, nakipag kita sya sa EX nya. EX bf talaga di ex guest. That was the last straw at the expense of a new iphone.

Just be careful bro. Mahirap na. Masakit ata maloko. Sa tanda kong to ngayon pa ko naloko hehehehe. Kung single ka naman, you need to take her out of the industry kung kaya mo. I not convince her to look for a regular job. Kung mahal ka nya gagawin nya yon. Ang problema pag bread winner sya. She has to choose kung ikaw or pamilya nya. But be prepared na piliin nya pamilya nya over you.

Cut it now and cut it clean ito tip sa akin dati na di ko pa rin magawa.

Interesting thing you did installing that find my iPhone app to catch her being unfaithful. It's true, masakit talaga maloko. I was also a victim so I understand where you're coming from. She knew how to push my buttons so to speak and manipulated me not once but twice. If there's anyone to blame, it's me. In particular, my belief that I was special to her.

I will be wiser next time.....

• Like (+1) 1

Same here. That's why I pulled out my ex gf from the spa where she worked. Unfortunately naghiwalay din kami.

Onga. I think this should be a man's priority when deciding to have a serious relationship with a thera. This should make it easier for both of you, in terms of trust and other things. Although I can imagine it being financially difficult for the guy at first. But hey, if you end up getting married it's pretty much the same anyway.

But sometimes and it will always come to that time that no matter how hard you try to understand and even if you really love the girl you will come to the point wherein you will get jealous, have doubts, be paranoid and think if everything is still worth it and if what you're doing is still right even in the end she might already be making a fool out of you. It will always come to that point when the texts are cold and the arguements are getting frequent because at the back of your head there is still this thought that she has that job...

ako rin pinagdadaanan ko ito now. i never felt this way for any of the ladies in my past relationships. nangyari pa with someone in this profession. i do hope things turn out ok.

It's tough. A friend said he went to a spa and was cuddling a therapist while in the lobby. Suddenly the bf appeared unannounced and my friend saw how shattered the guy was. And the girl just couldn't leave him.

To be in a relationship like this you need two things: an iron stomach so you can bear the realities of her work. And a forgiving heart, so you can look beyond what she does to survive.

• Like (+1) 1

It's tough. A friend said he went to a spa and was cuddling a therapist while in the lobby. Suddenly the bf appeared unannounced and my friend saw how shattered the guy was. And the girl just couldn't leave him.

To be in a relationship like this you need two things: an iron stomach so you can bear the realities of her work. And a forgiving heart, so you can look beyond what she does to survive.

this is why i dont go into my gfs workplace, its hard enough keeping sane here at MTC, pano pa kaya pag nakita mo in person.

this is why i dont go into my gfs workplace, its hard enough keeping sane here at MTC, pano pa kaya pag nakita mo in person.

We have been all through your current situation... To put it in perspective.. it is like climbing a mountain,

at first excited and head over heels with mind-blowing sex.. then you convince yourself that sex is all that you're after. (Climbing Part)

Then you inexplicably fall for the girl due to the constant interlude (Reached the Top)

Then you get paranoid and jealous of the services she gives to other men, you can't work or sleep very well

with your Nasty imagination at play with what she does within and outside the cubicle. (Downhill Part)

Attachment to your girl is always not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN...

When it does can you handle the fall???

We have been all through your current situation... To put it in perspective.. it is like climbing a mountain,

at first excited and head over heels with mind-blowing sex.. then you convince yourself that sex is all that you're after. (Climbing Part)

Then you inexplicably fall for the girl due to the constant interlude (Reached the Top)

Then you get paranoid and jealous of the services she gives to other men, you can't work or sleep very well

with your Nasty imagination at play with what she does within and outside the cubicle. (Downhill Part)

felt like i was hit by a bus with what you said sir, couldnt have been said any better.

falling for a lady in this industry is indeed a very bitter pill to swallow

felt like i was hit by a bus with what you said sir, couldnt have been said any better.

falling for a lady in this industry is indeed a very bitter pill to swallow

Thanks for the compliment sir, i was speaking from a very recent experience kasi kaya medyo emotional pa..

Kudos to you for having the open mindedness to like someone in that industry.. it takes a real man with guts and courage to

overlook those things and treat a woman for who they are, rather than what they do..

Anyway whatever you do with your life is none of our business. If meeting up with her makes you happy then go

ahead we only live once. dude. Just remember if things get from bad to worse at least you know you have loved...

that lets us know we are alive.. After all it what makes us human....

Thanks for the compliment sir, i was speaking from a very recent experience kasi kaya medyo emotional pa..

Kudos to you for having the open mindedness to like someone in that industry.. it takes a real man with guts and courage to

overlook those things and treat a woman for who they are, rather than what they do..

Anyway whatever you do with your life is none of our business. If meeting up with her makes you happy then go

ahead we only live once. dude. Just remember if things get from bad to worse at least you know you have loved...

that lets us know we are alive.. After all it what makes us human....

Nice one boss

Good for you sir..

there's only slim chance..

Soooo slim.. that this kind of love story would end in happily ever after story..

now the difficult part would start..

The forgetting..

From time to time you will remember the good times with her..

I hope you will find something that would help you to not think about her..

• 2 weeks later...