• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

can i ask some advise or option about this kasi...

i meet this girl na nagwowork sa massage parlor sa Quezon ave ng time na yon tapos we hang out few months all a sudden tinanong niya ako kung gusto daw siya igarahe nalang siya...so sagot ko di ko kaya pero kung gusto mo i'll help you na magbago pero sa inyo ka magstay don tutulungan kita start a small business para sa future niya at ng mga anak niya( husband nag-abroad daw di nauwi 4 yrs na yata), ito ang one of worst part ng problem nalaman ko may cervix cancer siya maaaring nakuha o palala dahil sa line ng work niya dati, she been confined sa ospital due to much discharge of blood galing sa ovary niya siguro almost 2 months siya don, di ako makapunta pero i send some financial help, start ng problem dumating sa point nalaman ng wife ko about kanya, sa family niya even sa relatives niya kung ano work niya at tungkol sa amin na at may communication pa kami dahil don. ang worst part lahat ng financial at moral support galing sa family at relatives niya nawala na lahat... so meaning wala siya ibang aasahan iba maliban sa akin and some help from co-mpa's niya, she begging me ilabas daw ng ospital, ginawan ko ng paraan para ilabas don at ihanap ng boarding house to stay herein at province i dont realized na ang medication niya ay continues pa up to now which is medyo mabigat din... to cut story short di ko alm kung inlove ba ang tawag don or nagpakatanga lang... sa ganon na set-up kasi married din ako...even my friends and my wife ask me WHY? ang question na hanggang ngayon di alam kung bakit patuloy parin ako it's LOVE ba talaga or AWA kasi alam ko wala ibang malalapitan or will help...

I agree that all women should be treated with respect, no matter what status in life or what kinda job they have...MPA's no different., I used to go to a Good Life and get this girl, Carla's her real name, heaven --- we became friends and go out from time to time...she was still studying at a college around metro manila., we do have sex at my place when we feel like it, but like around 6 months ago, she doesn't want me paying her anymore., I even had her checked up like physical exam, esp. you know what., she was clean and we did go for it without cd., we have this relationship that now, she's not working there anymore, we spend time after her new work at a call center having breakfast and sleeping at my place in makati., they look for more attention and care., just like how we do it to our own gfs...its gfe but there's an irk in the heart when your done with the deed... :)

i meet this girl na nagwowork sa massage parlor sa Quezon ave ng time na yon tapos we hang out few months all a sudden tinanong niya ako kung gusto daw siya igarahe nalang siya...so sagot ko di ko kaya pero kung gusto mo i'll help you na magbago pero sa inyo ka magstay don tutulungan kita start a small business para sa future niya at ng mga anak niya( husband nag-abroad daw di nauwi 4 yrs na yata), ito ang one of worst part ng problem nalaman ko may cervix cancer siya maaaring nakuha o palala dahil sa line ng work niya dati, she been confined sa ospital due to much discharge of blood galing sa ovary niya siguro almost 2 months siya don, di ako makapunta pero i send some financial help, start ng problem dumating sa point nalaman ng wife ko about kanya, sa family niya even sa relatives niya kung ano work niya at tungkol sa amin na at may communication pa kami dahil don. ang worst part lahat ng financial at moral support galing sa family at relatives niya nawala na lahat... so meaning wala siya ibang aasahan iba maliban sa akin and some help from co-mpa's niya, she begging me ilabas daw ng ospital, ginawan ko ng paraan para ilabas don at ihanap ng boarding house to stay herein at province i dont realized na ang medication niya ay continues pa up to now which is medyo mabigat din... to cut story short di ko alm kung inlove ba ang tawag don or nagpakatanga lang... sa ganon na set-up kasi married din ako...even my friends and my wife ask me WHY? ang question na hanggang ngayon di alam kung bakit patuloy parin ako it's LOVE ba talaga or AWA kasi alam ko wala ibang malalapitan or will help...

Bro... I admire you! Nagpa-HERO ka kasi, ayun, nagkatotoong na-inlove ka.

Eto nga ang isang halimbawa bakit ako nagsimula ng bagong thread: "sana dalawa ang puso ko." Kasi, tingin ko nga sa yo, love mo na itong girl na to kahit married ka pa. I assume you still love your wife and your family, but you also cannot abandon this girl. Tama ba?

There's no point now asking kung love ba ito o awa lang. I think, you should, by now, accept the fact na love mo na itong girl na ito. Once you have accepted that, that's one burden off you.

Your problem now is the financial support you have been giving. Haay... ipagdasal ko na lang manalo ka sa lotto para pwede mong ipagpatuloy ang pagkakawang-gawa mo. But believe me, bro. I admire you.

Frankly, I don't know what to say. I have been in a similar situation like you before. (I'm not married, kaya it was not as complicated as yours now.) I was also helping someone financially. Little by little, it really became taxing on my own personal finances.

But, unlike yours, the situation wasn't really a matter of life or death. Kaya, I had to decide to just stop. Masakit kung masakit, kasi kahit papaano, minahal ko na rin yung girl. (But she was a friend to begin with, not someone I met in any bar or MP.)

In your case, it's something different. But, if you ask me my honest opinion, you really need to make up your mind when and where to draw the demarcation line, or when to stop. Kasi naman, bro. You're married, and you have a family. You cannot, or should not, jeopardize your wife and kids, if you still love them and value them.

Eh paano na lang itong si girlfriend mo? Ayun... alam kong mamomroblema ka rin sa kanya. Let's face it bro. We cannot save the whole world.

Please believe me. Nahihirapan din akong sabihin sa yo yang last statement kong iyan. :(

I think it's both Love and having a sense or responsibility and decency. You became good friends and you were intimate with each other. Now in her time of need, a decent guy like you will not abandon somebody like her. It's in our makeup us Filipinos, the bayanihan spirit, the sticking with someone, specially in hard times. As i read your post, looks like your marriage is not yet in jeopardy...since there is no talk of your wife leaving you and she is only asking why (correct me if i'm wrong). If the strain it is putting will probably cost you your family, then give up, but if not. Do the right thing and try to help as much as you can, of course without also adversely affecting the needs of your family. Give what you can give that's comfortable and within your means, both financially and emotionally. Good luck Bro.

Bro,

Matanda kana, alam muna ang ginagawa mo. You should not be asking those question at this point of your age. The only thing i can advise you is it's time to run. You have help too much to someone you barely knew if not a complete stranger. Cancer is a one way fight of which you can't win with out money. If you have all the dough to burn, good for her pero if your just someone above average, i say start running before it's too late for you to realize. For all you know, you might not only loose financially but also your wife.

Woah, first things first, cervical cancer, caused by the HPV virus (human papillomavirus) is a sexually transmitted disease wherein the men are the carriers, so get your wife vaccinated, before it is too late! Though the HPV virus is relatively harmless to us men, it is passed from one female to another through us. So do this one responsible thing for your wife! (and in case you are wondering, no, condoms do not offer protection against the transmission of HPV)

Secondly, this "love" from the gene-centric perspective is, men are genetically programmed to protect and take care of their women, who carry their offsprings. However, our genes do not have cognitive abilities, that is why there are misfirings, just as when a bird takes care of a cuckoo's egg. However in your case, you do not have any stake with her (no children), as well as you lack the resources. In conclusion, your situation is a misfiring of your genetic programming.

I think it's a bit of both though from what you posted, talagang mahal mo yung babae bro, of course you felt the need to help kasi nga ikaw lang inaasahan niya,my advice is just continue to help pero yung maluwag lang sayo, your wife and kids (if you have any..) should be your #1 priority, sana lang magtuloy tuloy blessings mo pa bro for you to help the one in need...

good luck and GOD BLESS bro..

:)

by the way we been married for 8 years now but we don't have a kids,problem kasi sa uterus ng wife ko kaya mahihirapan magbuntis...:mellow:

maybe 1 of the reason kaya medyo naligaw ng daan which is malaki problem pa pala hayyy...:(

experiencing some financial struggle...but so far i can handle pa medyo nawala lang yong ibang extra activity w/ my friends every weekend...

anyway thanx mg Bro...i hope soon or later makapagdecide before it's too late for you to realize...

for almost 19 months am not going to mp place i used to hangout . i exclusively dating

a retired mpa who is now working & having a little business . sometimes we argue on the

time that she is giving to me.. i reallly love this girl am jealous on the time she was

giving to her friends . i told her my love language is time , physical touch & affirmation

when we see each other it's always a rushed. she have to work she is busy.. i try to understand as

much as i could . am really blinded in love i guess this love make me blind. sometimes i question

her love for me? i may not totally happy but seeing her doing the right thing , right way , right

direction .. eased my burden

More often than not, it's the "fault" of us men. I used the term "fault" not implying a "moral fault" or "sin." I'm not trying to sound judgmental, nor do I intend to be such. I'm just saying, if ever something like falling in love happens, I think we men initiate it, we men pursue it, and we men nurture it. After all, aren't we the ones that do the chasing and the courting?

Come on, bros, let's accept it. We enter a club, or MP, whatever. We see a nice chick. We get attracted. We ask her to table with us, talk, drink, maybe flirt and do some hanky panky... whatever. We would probably ask for her number, and after we are done, we text her, call her, until next visit to the club. Lo and behold, it just doesn't stop at seeing each other at the club. We further ask for a date, then another, then, the next we do, make love with her, then date, then make love... it becomes a continuum.

I assume there are guys who can stand such a continuous activity without falling in love. Maybe, there are the sex-starved gents who are just doing that for the fun or heck of it. Maybe, we like to exclusively date this one chick because she's really super sexy and hot and she can give the best of all worlds -- affection, attention, sexual gratification, etc.

If we're not what I just described (and I am presuming these are the minority), it's impossible not to fall in love. With a continuous dating and seeing each other, the chivalry in every man starts to kick in. Then, we start to care, and be concerned, and feel the need to support and protect, etc., etc. Of course, the chick starts to feel this, and then she starts to return the affection and the concern. Then she starts to tell of her troubles and problems, and how she wants to meet a man that will bail her out from her misery... etc., etc.

Before we know it -- bang! We're in love. End of story?

Perhaps. If you're free and available, it could lead to a wonderful ending. But, what if you're already hitched? What if you're already married?

Now the problem begins. You start to discover you have two loves. And then you start to sing: sana dalawa ang puso ko. Gosh!

Can we help it? Of course we can. We shouldn't have started it in the first place. It could have saved us a lot of trouble.

We know that, and yet, we just couldn't help it. We try out our macho skills on chicks. We try to see how far we can get. We try our luck on the fire to see how near we can approach it only to find out, we are already on fire.

Mea culpa! (My fault!) We cry in the end. But alas, we have already gone too deep, and too far, and sometimes, it's already hard to retrace our steps or undo the knot we have tied.