Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I been in and out of relationships with MPAs, GROs and models since the 1980s. I experienced being duped, dumped, taken for a ride...I never learn my lesson..now I'm in a relationship with a chinese mestiza model again, she quit and continued her studies, changed her cel# (presumably to cut all ties with other guests and be exclusively mine)...here I go again....

from Psychology Today

3. Most women benefit from polygyny, while most men benefit from

monogamy

When there is resource inequality among men—the case in every human

society—most women benefit from polygyny: women can share a wealthy man.

Under monogamy, they are stuck with marrying a poorer man.

The only exceptions are extremely desirable women. Under monogamy, they can

monopolize the wealthiest men; under polygyny, they must share the men with

other, less desirable women. However, the situation is exactly opposite for men.

Monogamy guarantees that every man can find a wife. True, less desirable men

can marry only less desirable women, but that's much better than not marrying

anyone at all.

Men in monogamous societies imagine they would be better off under polygyny.

What they don't realize is that, for most men who are not extremely desirable,

polygyny means no wife at all, or, if they are lucky, a wife who is much less

desirable than one they could get under monogamy.

• Like (+1) 1

Is it really possible for a relationship with a GRO to succeed if you are just a regular guy? I mean if you are not rich enough to sustain what she makes, and rather just visit her once in a while and have dates etc. Based on my experience, every night she meets guys and she does the deed with some of them. It would be very hard to stay with just one guy in this situation as they would always be tempted to have multiple boyfriends. This is what happened with me. I just could not endure it anymore so I gave up.

But what if, gusto mo laging makita yung girl. Siya naman ayaw. What can you do?

But what if, gusto mo laging makita yung girl. Siya naman ayaw. What can you do?

Sobrang sakit ng situation na yan.. I've been there. Ang hirap kasi dahil medyo young pa yung naging gf ko na GRO so madaling ma-fall sa iba ibang lalaki. Eventually, pinag-sawaan narin niya ako and it hurt badly because I really tried. What I cannot accept is that she left me for a jejemon-looking guy. Kahit ganun siya, I treated her like a GF should be treated. Hatid sundo.. everything.. but she just never appreciated it.

Sobrang sakit ng situation na yan.. I've been there. Ang hirap kasi dahil medyo young pa yung naging gf ko na GRO so madaling ma-fall sa iba ibang lalaki. Eventually, pinag-sawaan narin niya ako and it hurt badly because I really tried. What I cannot accept is that she left me for a jejemon-looking guy. Kahit ganun siya, I treated her like a GF should be treated. Hatid sundo.. everything.. but she just never appreciated it.

maybe she was never really into you bro in the first place, i guess that's just basing on your post pero ganun talaga bro, masakit talaga yan, it's hard, siguro in the near future she would realize that YOU TRULY LOVED HER and sana magkaayos pa kayo kung gusto mo pa sa kanya......

mahirap ma inlove talaga and masasaktan ka talaga.....

that's why MAN invented BEER, heheheheehhe

I been in and out of relationships with MPAs, GROs and models since the 1980s. I experienced being duped, dumped, taken for a ride...I never learn my lesson..now I'm in a relationship with a chinese mestiza model again, she quit and continued her studies, changed her cel# (presumably to cut all ties with other guests and be exclusively mine)...here I go again....

Bro we have the same situation. Used to have flings during the late 90s and onwards but I always have control over the relationships until recently when the invisible wall I created between me (client)-girl (exMPA) crumbled!

We've broken- up and patch-up many times and now we're seeing each other again.

But there's one hitch...I'm seing another one, a GRO to be more exact!

Just have a simple question for you though, what is it with these ladies that we just can't get enough of them???

Oh well, probably guys like us never really learn from the same mistakes! Right???

By the way, good luck on latest liaison...!!!

ang lalim sir reareden, but make sense

i think it's apt for this thread, don't you? :)

the problem is always the same, why did the GRO/MPA leave the guy even if he really loved her...well, there's your answer!

the girl will benefit more from sharing a very rich guy with other women, than having one ordinary guy with limited resources all to herself...

Is it really possible for a relationship with a GRO to succeed if you are just a regular guy? I mean if you are not rich enough to sustain what she makes, and rather just visit her once in a while and have dates etc. Based on my experience, every night she meets guys and she does the deed with some of them. It would be very hard to stay with just one guy in this situation as they would always be tempted to have multiple boyfriends. This is what happened with me. I just could not endure it anymore so I gave up.

yup, if you can take her away from that lifestyle...take her out of the club, stop her from seeing multiple men who are doing everything they can to get into her pants everynight...it's just common sense!

it's the same with all animals, the males will fight and k*ll (compete) for their territory (which means land and women), and humans being biological entities as well, we share the same dilemma...

although in human terms, we compete through our abilities, which is reflected by monetary gains, which we use to assert our dominance over other males...

the more attractive the female, the more competition, the more you need to dominate your competition...

the ordinary guy who fails to compete and dominate, is left with the less attractive female, with which he has less competition...

i will never fall for a GRO, they are experts in this kind of bussines, they can make a guy fall in less than an hour and they can also fall for a guy who is rich in less than a minute. They exist in that place to work and not to fall in love. That's they are getting paid for, to play with men, specially the rich broken hearted men.

just my 2 cents...

is it dumb to choose to be the mistress of a rich man, as opposed to being the only wife of a tricycle driver, or even an ordinary office worker?

i guess not. but what im referring to is the post i answered. kindly read it. it states that gros are experts in making men fall in love with them, that they exist in that place to wwork and not fall in love. i aswered partly true because some dumb gros ends up being a mistress of their clients. READ!!! that means they havent done their job cause instead of making men fall for them they ended up falling too. right?

you asked a hypothethical question "is it dumb to choose to be the mistress of a rich man, as opposed to being the only wife of a tricycle driver, or even an ordinary office worker?"

honest answer to a tricky question. no. cause thats being practical and you dont need to be a rich man to have a mistress. hell even tricycle drivers and ordinary office employees have mistresses.

let me ask you then, is it dumb being a wife of a tricycle driver or an ordnary office employee, as opposed to being a mistress of a rich man?

whatever your answer is then that answers your question.

i guess not. but what im referring to is the post i answered. kindly read it. it states that gros are experts in making men fall in love with them, that they exist in that place to wwork and not fall in love. i aswered partly true because some dumb gros ends up being a mistress of their clients. READ!!! that means they havent done their job cause instead of making men fall for them they ended up falling too. right?

i did...why so touchy? but to be taken as a mistress means that their client "fell in love with them"...regardless of what they actually feel for the client, they performed their job as was described! and who said that them falling in love, if they chose to is out of the question? (that is in response to you and to the post you replied to!)

you asked a hypothethical question "is it dumb to choose to be the mistress of a rich man, as opposed to being the only wife of a tricycle driver, or even an ordinary office worker?"

and what is wrong with asking a hypothetical question? why get so worked up about it? this is a discussion thread isn't it? am i not allowed to express my own opinion? did i offend you somehow?

honest answer to a tricky question. no. cause thats being practical and you dont need to be a rich man to have a mistress. hell even tricycle drivers and ordinary office employees have mistresses.

then we agree! furthermore, tricycle drivers and ordinary office workers having mistresses is already a red herring, let's no go there!

let me ask you then, is it dumb being a wife of a tricycle driver or an ordnary office employee, as opposed to being a mistress of a rich man?

yes, i believe so! especially if you are an extremely beautiful woman, as supported in the article from Psychology Today...

(if you haven't read it from the last page, I'll post it again)

Most women benefit from polygyny, while most men benefit from

monogamy

When there is resource inequality among men—the case in every human

society—most women benefit from polygyny: women can share a wealthy man.

Under monogamy, they are stuck with marrying a poorer man.

The only exceptions are extremely desirable women. Under monogamy, they can

monopolize the wealthiest men; under polygyny, they must share the men with

other, less desirable women. However, the situation is exactly opposite for men.

Monogamy guarantees that every man can find a wife. True, less desirable men

can marry only less desirable women, but that's much better than not marrying

anyone at all.

Men in monogamous societies imagine they would be better off under polygyny.

What they don't realize is that, for most men who are not extremely desirable,

polygyny means no wife at all, or, if they are lucky, a wife who is much less

desirable than one they could get under monogamy.

whatever your answer is then that answers your question.

thank you!

ahh the pleasures of discussions..

no disrespect on your opinions saer, they are highly appreciated. but its irrelevant for you to elaborate anymore cause i already know what youll answer (see? thats why we agree on the issue) thats why i ended my post that whatever your answer is then that is the answer to your question. in short, saer rearden no need for you to explain. cause you yourself know the answer to your question.

thanks too!

Edited by soloflight

maybe she was never really into you bro in the first place, i guess that's just basing on your post pero ganun talaga bro, masakit talaga yan, it's hard, siguro in the near future she would realize that YOU TRULY LOVED HER and sana magkaayos pa kayo kung gusto mo pa sa kanya......

mahirap ma inlove talaga and masasaktan ka talaga.....

that's why MAN invented BEER, heheheheehhe

She was... well for probably just a week. :) It was so nice back then.. we would go out, have dates, and share views about life etc. She was also not the bilmoko type and would not complain if we didn't eat somewhere expensive. She would not ask for payment after doing the "deed" and would always text / call me even when she was "working". When I did go to the club to table her, she would only accept one LD and would stay an extra hour for free. It was great while it lasted for I felt that I was the first on her list of boyfriends even for a short time. I do miss her and still think about her everyday. -_-

Edited by dudecrush09

maybe its the pampering that we get from the MPA that makes us fall in love with them.

its within the nature of man to seek acceptance, to seek love, to seek nurture.

and the MPA is the quickest solution, since its the service that they give.

nagkatagpo ang naghahanap at nagbibigay. so the possibility of falling in love is great.

sharap magmahal ng MPA!

maybe its the pampering that we get from the MPA that makes us fall in love with them.

its within the nature of man to seek acceptance, to seek love, to seek nurture.

and the MPA is the quickest solution, since its the service that they give.

nagkatagpo ang naghahanap at nagbibigay. so the possibility of falling in love is great.

sharap magmahal ng MPA!

Yep you're right on the target bro.

Let me add this observation too. These girls are professionals, they need to set a vow not to fall in love with a client.

They have to have a heart of stone so as not to complicate matters.

But the fact that we are able to break their unwritten vow makes them weak and helpless.

And, this is where the intricacies of these type of relationships starts.

That's why, maybe, most if not all affairs end up in quandary!!!

Just a question. How does one end up falling in love with an MPA? With GROs, I can understand. For the same amount of money, you can spend a lot more time with a GRO than you would an MPA which allows for more time for something to "develop". The other thing is that GRO schedules are more predictable than MPAs. If I go to the club at a certain hour, I was 90% certain my regular GRO was available. With MPAs, it was a crapshoot, even if I knew what time her shift was.

I'm asking because after I fell for a GRO, I started thinking to myself I should have just stuck with MPAs. From what I've been reading on these boards, it seems my line of thinking is flawed.

BTW, I never mentioned PSPs because I never availed of their services, not to mention I haven't seen much on this thread about someone falling for a PSP.

Just a question. How does one end up falling in love with an MPA? With GROs, I can understand. For the same amount of money, you can spend a lot more time with a GRO than you would an MPA which allows for more time for something to "develop". The other thing is that GRO schedules are more predictable than MPAs. If I go to the club at a certain hour, I was 90% certain my regular GRO was available. With MPAs, it was a crapshoot, even if I knew what time her shift was.

I'm asking because after I fell for a GRO, I started thinking to myself I should have just stuck with MPAs. From what I've been reading on these boards, it seems my line of thinking is flawed.

BTW, I never mentioned PSPs because I never availed of their services, not to mention I haven't seen much on this thread about someone falling for a PSP.

i already mentioned this before:

do we actually get to choose who

we fall in love with?

StoicVampire fell for a PSP.

Edited by IttoOgami

Mahirap bro pag young talaga yung girl. Mine just turned 21 this June so considering that, I think she's not yet into a serious relationship. All of us tried bro but it didn't turn out the way we wanted it to be. Buti ka pa naihatid sundo mo. Ako nga di makikipagkita pag di kailangan ng pera. Haayyy..... Yung girl mo bro medyo mabait pa nga. Yung akin di ko alam. Hehe! I'm not mad at her. Just grateful for letting me learn a lot of things. :)

Parehas tayo bro. I used to frequent MPs but then isang pinsan ng friend ko convinced me to try KTV and that's where I met Her. Dati one time big time for MP in a month, now continuous expense pag KTV. :lol:

i already mentioned this before:

do we actually get to choose who

we fall in love with?

No, we do not. But I do think a number of factors have to be present in order to fall in love. One of those is time spent with the girl. It seems (to me at least) harder to do in the MP scene than the KTV/Club scene. Then again, I may be missing some tricks by MP aficionados since I'm not exactly a regular patron. I only go to MPs when I'm hit by my own version of Pon farr.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's easier to fall for a GRO than an MPA. I'm just asking if the KTV/Club setting is more conducive to falling in love than the MP setting.

StoicVampire fell for a PSP.

Hehe, I must be getting old. My memory (or reading comprehension) must be failing me. I thought she was an MPA.

Mahirap bro pag young talaga yung girl. Mine just turned 21 this June so considering that, I think she's not yet into a serious relationship. All of us tried bro but it didn't turn out the way we wanted it to be. Buti ka pa naihatid sundo mo. Ako nga di makikipagkita pag di kailangan ng pera. Haayyy..... Yung girl mo bro medyo mabait pa nga. Yung akin di ko alam. Hehe! I'm not mad at her. Just grateful for letting me learn a lot of things. :)

bro even if ganun ang trato niya sayo, you still loved her?

i'm not judging kasi sakin parang ganun din eh...

No, we do not. But I do think a number of factors have to be present in order to fall in love. One of those is time spent with the girl. It seems (to me at least) harder to do in the MP scene than the KTV/Club scene. Then again, I may be missing some tricks by MP aficionados since I'm not exactly a regular patron. I only go to MPs when I'm hit by my own version of Pon farr.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's easier to fall for a GRO than an MPA. I'm just asking if the KTV/Club setting is more conducive to falling in love than the MP setting.

Hehe, I must be getting old. My memory (or reading comprehension) must be failing me. I thought she was an MPA.

i guess to each his own, then.

in my case, it was, "vidi, vici, veni."

after the first meet, i thought,

"hey, this girl's different."

and that's when i started to pursue her.