Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

yup... DNA test is the correct procedure though you have to wait for the child to be born...

bakit kasi di nag p'pills?

Maybe at the back of my mind I wanted to have a lovechild with her...however stupid it may seem!!!

there are hospitals that offer a lower rate,,, or better yet request the NBI 30k lang dun...

tell them its for filiation matters that would be filed in court soon... but i think you can afford

whatever amount it is... nasa pangalan mo palang eh smile.gif

Need to... have established if its really mine!!! but hey, thanks for the info. Got to scout hospitals that offer lower rates.

hmmm..... 50k for a pop on a college stude?

di kaya bro.. taas hehehe diskarte nalang smile.gif

similar line of work. almost similar life experiences. still, they have different personalities but i'm sure that the last thing they want is another heartbreak/trial.

tao lang tayo. pwedeng ma-in love sa kahit kanino at sa anumang sitwasyon.

sa kasulukuyan ok ang lagay ng samahan niyo. paano ang future? unti-unti ma-i-involve ang mga kaibigan at pamilya niyo dahil hindi na ninyo maiiwasan na hindi ipakilala ang significant other. madaming lalabas na opinyon (good & bad). pareho kayong masasaktan at magkakaroon ng duda sa isa't-isa. kung hindi nakayanan ng isa, hudyat na ito na matatapos na ang relasyon. kung nagsurvive at going strong kayo, more power to you dahil madami pang dadating na pagsubok.

Guest hastati

@dudecrush

You're saying she keeps calling you on her cellphone and just listens to your voice. Are you even sure it's her? In all probability, it might be her legitimate boyfriend.

@dudecrush

You're saying she keeps calling you on her cellphone and just listens to your voice. Are you even sure it's her? In all probability, it might be her legitimate boyfriend.

Yes, it was her. I meant she just called me a couple of times and I ask her "bakit?", "sorry talaga", replies "o?" or "oo.." then I tell her to take care because I need to wake up early the following day. After that, she hangs up.

im currently infatuated with a model from one of the qc club. ewan ko b pero normally manyak ako sa vip pero with this girl parang nahihiya akong gumawa ng moves. sa ngayon lie low due to busy sked and para na rin hindi ma-develop ito into smething deeper. mahirap na.:lol:

ako dati pa lang, parang sina-psyche ko na ang sarili ko na hindi ako ma-i-in-love. pero talagang may darating at darating na puwedeng bumago ng lahat. naks! parang kay john lloyd ko yata narinig yon, ah.

pag may mga kaibigan akong tinatamaan ng sersyoso, ako pa ang nagsasabing, "sige, bahala ka! kumuka ka ng batong ipampupukpok mo sa ulo mo!"

pero heto ako ngayon. after ilang taon na rin nag-c-club ngayon lang ako dumating sa puntong na-realize kong puwede pala. although siyempre, ayaw mo rin namang itaya ng todo-todo yung sarili mo kasi iba pa rin, eh. alam kong may mundo siya pag nandoon pero dapat tanggap mo yon, eh.

pero ang maganda pag kami na lang, pag wala na iyong mundong yon ... alam nyo na yon! tama na, baka bumaduy! and always use protection, sabi nga ng tatay ko! hehehe.

what is crazy is men who think that they can have relationships with women, GRO or non-GRO without money!

the reason that some (not all) relationships with non-GRO women succeed is because these men correctly asses their own capabilities within their lifetime! the same is true with relationships with GRO women!

let's say you have a monthly income of P100K

1. you got a non-GRO wife with 2 kids

2. you want to make a GRO your wife and have 2 kids with her as well

3. with a modest monthly cost of P30k per household member, 7 household member (incl. yourself), you need P210,000.00 per month

4. what about your savings and emergency expenses?

Conclusion: get real! you can't afford it! the reason the likes of Erap, Revilla, and Lucio Tan have multiple wives with children, is because they can afford it! you can't! :)

Based on experience, it is not worth it to have a GRO girlfriend if you cannot get her out of her current profession. Even then it is very risky to think that she will be faithful to you like a non-GRO gf.

It might be great to think that you will have freebies but don't ever think you are the only one getting some. Sooner or later the cons will outweigh the pros. She can be very possessive and defensive about everything as she is used to being played. Take note that if you do good things to her do not expect anything in return. Sometimes the gifts you give to her will be gifted to other boyfriends. You will need an iron will to stay with a GRO gf. Just enjoy each other's company while it lasts as in a situation like this, the less you know, the better.

• Like (+1) 1

Based on experience, it is not worth it to have a GRO girlfriend if you cannot get her out of her current profession. Even then it is very risky to think that she will be faithful to you like a non-GRO gf.

Sorry bro, i think that is a naive assessment! Not the "GROs will cheat" but the "non-GROs are faithful." Don't tell me you never encountered non-GRO women who screwed over their men!

Faithfulness has nothing to do with profession!

I have this friend who has a non-GRO gf, who is a sister of one the new starlets of GMA, they've been together for 5 years and have a son together, yet the girl still cheated on my friend...

GROs, like any other will seek the path that benefits them most!

Why would a GRO or non-GRO stay faithfull with someone who fails to live up to their expectations? (i.e. a lazy bum, a drunk, and so on...or even the most shallow of reasons, not attractive enough, too old, too fat, not rich enough)

It's the same in any situation! Like, why stay faithful to a company that pays you minimum wage, when another company can give you 5x as much?

Sorry bro, i think that is a naive assessment! Not the "GROs will cheat" but the "non-GROs are faithful." Don't tell me you never encountered non-GRO women who screwed over their men!

Faithfulness has nothing to do with profession!

I have this friend who has a non-GRO gf, who is a sister of one the new starlets of GMA, they've been together for 5 years and have a son together, yet the girl still cheated on my friend...

GROs, like any other will seek the path that benefits them most!

Why would a GRO or non-GRO stay faithfull with someone who fails to live up to their expectations? (i.e. a lazy bum, a drunk, and so on...or even the most shallow of reasons, not attractive enough, too old, too fat, not rich enough)

It's the same in any situation! Like, why stay faithful to a company that pays you minimum wage, when another company can give you 5x as much?

Yes definitely I agree, I should not have generalized. Faithfulness depends on many factors.

From What i know if you want a prostitute to be loyal and faithful to you, you need talaga to finace her a very big amount,

reaching to 300k.kung gusto mo talaga mag bagong buhay talaga sya at makahanap nang matinong trabaho. kaya naman pala eh

nakikipagrealsyon sila sa mga Rich na DOM, what if nalang si Rich DOM eh di loyal sa kanya? eh di iwanan sya. paano kaya si

bayaran babae, matatupad ba nya yung inaasam na pagbabagong buhay nya? magulo noh. whatcha say nyo about this.

eh kung malaking finace support ibibigay nyo, kung Rich DOM kayo dapat kilatisin nyo maige talaga yung ugali nya tama po ba

at pribadong at malalim na paguusap nyo dalawa sa labas, hindi sa tinatrabaho nya. ganun talaga tama po ba.

... sadly, despite the nature of their work, they are still women with the right to love, be loved, and be happy. a lot of the ladies would make wonderful girl friends and wives - pero poverty pushed most of them to this type of work.

... for guests who have fallen in love with the ladies, thanks for letting them feel loved despite the nature of their work.

... for guests who take advantage of the girls and play with the hearts - karma na bahala sa inyo.

... for people who judge the girls dahil sa work nila, remember it's not our place to judge them. we don't know their true stories and the hardships they have gone through. only the person who holds the "book of life" can rightfully judge us. blush.gif

• Like (+1) 1

as i said before, go with your guts, makiramdam ka, kung talagang inlove ka sa isang tao ke gro man yan o hindi wala ka magagawa kahit labanan mo, i fell for one before with this profession and natakot ako, natakot ako na maloko, only in the end nalaman ko na serious din pala yung girl, i was afraid coz ive been reading this thread before and i read some one who was conned and naloko and had to get therapy to recover so ayoko mangyari sa akin un sa sobrang takot ko i lost her, so tama dont generalize , iba si juan kay pedro at etc... now i'm with a relationship , i still think about her and it still hurts, if ur willing to risk it , do so, coz lahat naman ng bagay na ginagawa natin sa araw araw may halong risk, yun nga lang 50/50 to win or lose walang tabla kung talagang seryoso ka sa babae, sobrang sakit pag niloko ka lang and sobrang saya naman pag nakuha mo sya, my case nagplay safe ako which still ended with me hurting myself, my advice is take the risk if you think u can take whatever the outcome especially if its bad, better to try then not, i wouldve won , but i chose to play safe

as i said before, go with your guts, makiramdam ka, kung talagang inlove ka sa isang tao ke gro man yan o hindi wala ka magagawa kahit labanan mo, i fell for one before with this profession and natakot ako, natakot ako na maloko, only in the end nalaman ko na serious din pala yung girl, i was afraid coz ive been reading this thread before and i read some one who was conned and naloko and had to get therapy to recover so ayoko mangyari sa akin un sa sobrang takot ko i lost her, so tama dont generalize , iba si juan kay pedro at etc... now i'm with a relationship , i still think about her and it still hurts, if ur willing to risk it , do so, coz lahat naman ng bagay na ginagawa natin sa araw araw may halong risk, yun nga lang 50/50 to win or lose walang tabla kung talagang seryoso ka sa babae, sobrang sakit pag niloko ka lang and sobrang saya naman pag nakuha mo sya, my case nagplay safe ako which still ended with me hurting myself, my advice is take the risk if you think u can take whatever the outcome especially if its bad, better to try then not, i wouldve won , but i chose to play safe

i agree with you, i'm inlove with one right now and don't know if iwant to commit myself totally because i'm afraid to fall head first...

I've been reading this thread for sometime now. All have their pros and cons. But tell you what guys. Isn't it a risk to really fall in love? You will risk everything if not almost to win the girl right? Kung kaya mong pigilan ang sarili mo, nasa sa iyo yan. I fell with a PSP before. It's been months now since we parted ways but we got hooked up again in facebook. I even got a chance to chat with her. She doesn't have a bf till now, that's what she is saying. Wala raw time sa lalaki sabi niya. I asked her of she misses me. She just replied with a "miss din" :(. Guys, di nila gustong pumasok sa ganitong trabaho and they are not very different from other girls with emotions, whom to be respected and truly loved. There are still other ways of backing them up. If you love the girl, just be transparent to her. That's being true to yourself. I haven't had the courage to ask her if she's still in the service dahil sa totoo lang pag naiisip ko yun, naiiyak pa rin ako hanggang ngayon. Hehe! If you want them to get out of it, explain that in the most gentle manner you could possible can. She's applying in a call center now at pumasa sa interview. Sana magtuluy tuloy na so she can really get out completely.

Is it really possible for a relationship with a GRO to succeed if you are just a regular guy? I mean if you are not rich enough to sustain what she makes, and rather just visit her once in a while and have dates etc. Based on my experience, every night she meets guys and she does the deed with some of them. It would be very hard to stay with just one guy in this situation as they would always be tempted to have multiple boyfriends. This is what happened with me. I just could not endure it anymore so I gave up.

Is it really possible for a relationship with a GRO to succeed if you are just a regular guy? I mean if you are not rich enough to sustain what she makes, and rather just visit her once in a while and have dates etc. Based on my experience, every night she meets guys and she does the deed with some of them. It would be very hard to stay with just one guy in this situation as they would always be tempted to have multiple boyfriends. This is what happened with me. I just could not endure it anymore so I gave up.

These girls normaly have one boyfriend and a lot of bar boyfriends, meaning boyfriends sa bar. These boyfriends sa bar are the ones where they get their tips and lds from. Kung baga their cash cows lang ang mga taga bar friends. But you'll be surprised that their actual boyfriends could just be another jobless bum on the streets. A lot of them have no direction in life and just live for the moment. I have this regular girl for a couple of months that I table in a bar, and it was just last night that I found out that she was actually married, sabi niya wala daw BF, yung pala may asawa.

These girls normaly have one boyfriend and a lot of bar boyfriends, meaning boyfriends sa bar. These boyfriends sa bar are the ones where they get their tips and lds from. Kung baga their cash cows lang ang mga taga bar friends. But you'll be surprised that their actual boyfriends could just be another jobless bum on the streets. A lot of them have no direction in life and just live for the moment. I have this regular girl for a couple of months that I table in a bar, and it was just last night that I found out that she was actually married, sabi niya wala daw BF, yung pala may asawa.

me MPA dyan, dati siya nasa top 10. Maputi sya, tall, thin, and mukhang fashion model. Kaso ang asawa nya ay tricycle driver lang sa Quezon City. Di ko kaya ma-imagine why the girl dipa siya pinapalitan. Di ko rin alam if alam nung lalake kung anu ginagawa ng asawa niya sa kama ng MP.