• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ang masasabi ko sa pagkakaroon ng GF na MPA..... grabe NAKAKAPRANING talaga kung mahal mo na.

tama ka bro kung mahal ka ng GF mong MPA, it will show at mararamdaman mo yun...

i guess the first thing would be wala ka ng bayad of course, tip wise, bayad mo na lang room..

i have a friend na nagkaroon ng GF na MPA, yung GF niya pa nagbabayad ng kwarto, may allowance pa siya, hahahahah

:)

in my case, ganun nangyari and she just asks for chocolates as pasalubong, yun lang...

but it's good umalis siya for our relationship's sake...hahaha

Love is very powerful... Hindi natin mapipili kung sino titibukan ng puso natin... You can fall for a rich one or a poverty stricken one... You can fall for ugly or good looking ones... Ang mahalaga when you fall, you will do everything to make things better... for you and for her. Sa mga tinamaan at na-in love sa mga taong involved in pleasure undustry, make things better. Kung kayo nyo sila ialis sa kinasasadlakan nila, that would be the best. Hindi nila ginusto yan, lumalaban lang talaga sila at ayaw magpatalo sa hamon ng buhay. They deserve love, respect and help from us. Sila pa nga yung masarap magmahal dahil they know that not so many would treat them equal and would choose to love them. Spread the love. That is why we are called Gentlemanyaks.

Love is very powerful... Hindi natin mapipili kung sino titibukan ng puso natin... You can fall for a rich one or a poverty stricken one... You can fall for ugly or good looking ones... Ang mahalaga when you fall, you will do everything to make things better... for you and for her. Sa mga tinamaan at na-in love sa mga taong involved in pleasure undustry, make things better. Kung kayo nyo sila ialis sa kinasasadlakan nila, that would be the best. Hindi nila ginusto yan, lumalaban lang talaga sila at ayaw magpatalo sa hamon ng buhay. They deserve love, respect and help from us. Sila pa nga yung masarap magmahal dahil they know that not so many would treat them equal and would choose to love them. Spread the love. That is why we are called Gentlemanyaks.

You are right.

My wife use to work on that industries. 2 years na kami. I love and care for her so much.

i guess the first thing would be wala ka ng bayad of course, tip wise, bayad mo na lang room..

i have a friend na nagkaroon ng GF na MPA, yung GF niya pa nagbabayad ng kwarto, may allowance pa siya, hahahahah

in my case, ganun nangyari and she just asks for chocolates as pasalubong, yun lang...

Kudos to the both of you :flowers: :heart: !!!

ok lang sana kung hindi mo mahal as in parang meron k lng f**k buddy, meron k lng free s*x wla k babayaran na es kwarto at meals lang ang gastos... pero pag mahal mo na nkakapraning na.

ok lang sana kung hindi mo mahal as in parang meron k lng f**k buddy, meron k lng free s*x wla k babayaran na es kwarto at meals lang ang gastos... pero pag mahal mo na nkakapraning na.

mahina naman siya eh, and kwento naman niya sa akin kung paano es and massage binigay niya and i trust her that, di naman kasi siya yung basta basta na babae, matino kumbaga, but what's good is she's back having a legit job and at least di ko na magiging problema yung ganun, hahaha

but tama ka, if di mo mahal, pakialam mo kesyo ma rape pa siya, hahahahaaha

but if totoo ngang mahal mo, lots of s@%t go through your head specially when you know kung ano mileage mo sa kanya, hahaha

thanks for the comment buddy!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

mahina naman siya eh, and kwento naman niya sa akin kung paano es and massage binigay niya and i trust her that, di naman kasi siya yung basta basta na babae, matino kumbaga, but what's good is she's back having a legit job and at least di ko na magiging problema yung ganun, hahaha

but tama ka, if di mo mahal, pakialam mo kesyo ma rape pa siya, hahahahaaha

but if totoo ngang mahal mo, lots of s@%t go through your head specially when you know kung ano mileage mo sa kanya, hahaha

thanks for the comment buddy!!

Ano feeling mo pag may lumalabas na FR sa gf mo?

Here's an update on my post of two years ago.

I finally managed to bring her to where I am now. After her stint in the Middle East as a babysitter (yes, madaming nanligaw sa kanya doon, pero she has proven herself faithful), umuwi siya ng Manila to wait for the processing of her visa para makapunta siya dito legally as a domestic helper. She didn't mind the work, basta magkasama lang kami. And although we can't live in the same apartment (for reasons obvious to many of us here who fell in love with women plying this trade), the fact that she's only a few blocks away from me and that we can get to talk to each other everyday by phone and even see each other regularly made all that waiting worthwhile. It's funny that she became more showy now that we're together kaysa noong long-distance relationship lang kami. Ako mismo nagugulat kasi bigla na lang iiyak tapos yayakapin ako nang mahigpit tapos she'll tell me that she won't bear it if I leave her kasi natatakot daw siya na baka eventually magsawa daw ako sa kanya. Sinasagot ko naman siya by saying that my long wait and support for her for three years should be proof enough of how much I love her. Kaya heto, masaya naman kami pareho, kahit tanggap namin ang aming katayuan. Ang mahalaga para sa amin, magkalapit na kami at hinding-hindi ko na papayagang malayo pa siya sa akin.

Do I sometimes struggle with accepting her past experiences kahit magkasama na kami dito? Of course. And I often tell her na nasasaktan ako kapag napapag-usapan namin 'yung mga naging karanasan niya. Pero diyan papasok 'yung love kasi it helps me to look beyond those things and see her as the woman whom I chose to lift up from the mire.

Will we live happily ever after? Those are stuff for fairy tales. But we just take it one day at a time, until those days will turn into weeks, the weeks into months, and I'm confident that those months will turn into three more years (we celebrated our third year last September) and even beyond. ^_^

I have a confession to make.

I fell in love with an MPA over a year ago (I still am). At first, she told me that she was single (oh yeah, I was so naive hehe...love is blind indeed). I told her that I'll support her financially if she leaves the trade (she did...and in return, I kept my word).

Several months later, I found out that she was NOT single (married, but to the point of separation and she has two kids). Now the natural response would have been to let go of her and close the chapter. But no, I kept on supporting her, sending her money regularly and sometimes even more, especially in times of need (ex. when her kids were sick).

What motivated me to do it? Mahal ko kasi eh. I sort of took over the role of the husband. I have pictures of her and the kids in my office (hidden in my drawer, of course). She tells me stories about how her eldest daughter is doing well in school. I even sent money para makapag-birthday party 'yung dalawang anak niyang girls. My support enabled her to start a little sari-sari store of her own infront of their house and, along with a friend who still does stints in the flesh trade once a while, to get a stand at a nearby public market. And to top it all, she's now in a Middle Eastern country working as a babysitter (yup, I also helped her financially so that she could get her passport).

We still keep in touch (I just called her a few hours ago). Now that she's earning her own dough, it looks like tapos na ang role ko ng pag-support sa kanya financially. And even though I spent a lot of money, I don't consider it a loss kasi I managed to pull her out of the flesh trade at nasa mas mabuti na siyang kalagayan ngayon.

Ano feeling mo pag may lumalabas na FR sa gf mo?

well, di naman siya top therapist so ok lang, but before when i was one of the admirers of TANYA of EAST TO WEST, pucha, nakaka praning reading all those FR's hahahhaa di ko kayang masikmura so to speak....ang hirap hirap knowing di lang ikaw regular niya, hahaha

but it's good that she resigned nung naging kami in fact, nung naging kami 2 weeks lang siya nag stay sa spa then found a legit job...hehe

but sinasabi niya naman sa akin pag may guest siya, may buraot, may P100-200 lang mag tip pero mayrun din galante naman pero usual Es lang sabi niya sa akin so, ok naman..

I recently fell for one angel but soon enough i realized (or just now realizing) that i cannot handle that kind of situation, worse

she is not being true, she would say "mahal na mahal talaga kita" but i would think in the negative.

for those who who can handle it. congratulations. for those who cant.. touche!

remember there is always the consolation of alcohol, coupled with new angels...CHEERS! :)

i envy you sir on this part. I have a steady GF GRO right now and mga 8 months na din kami but until now i cant recognized if she's really true to me.

There are days na feeling ko love nya ako but there are also times na feel ko pinapasakay lang tlga nya ako....

Well congrats na nga lang sir sa mga katulad mo and hopefully im making the right decision to stick to her :)

Edited by everquest

i envy you sir on this part. I have a steady GF GRO right now and mga 8 months na din kami but until now i cant recognized if she's really true to me.

There are days na feeling ko love nya ako but there are also times na feel ko pinapasakay lang tlga nya ako....

Well congrats na nga lang sir sa mga katulad mo and hopefully im making the right decision to stick to her :)

Everquest,

Based on what you wrote, the days that you feel she is "taking you for a ride" is the logical part of your brain analyzing the situation and noting the discrepancies between what says and what she does. Bottom Line: It is not yet obvious, but you ARE being taken for a ride. How expensive, we dont know yet. Maybe you can afford it - good for you then. If after 8 months, you can't be be sure ....

sir, may i ask? what's the difference between a gro gf being true and a non-gro gf being true?

8 mos. na kyo sir? in that 8 mos., what has your gro gf gained from you for you to expect her to be true?

all women, gro or not, have a shelf-life, from puberty to a few years after, women's physiology makes them very sexually attractive to men...and it is during this period, that all women must take advantage of...

this is more evident for gro girls, since their investing on their youth...in that short period of time, they should be able to maximize their profits for use in the future, because for most of them, this will be the most profitable venture they will ever have.

so sir, if you really want this girl, then take her. i-garahe nyo na para inyong-inyo na sya! if she "true" to you, sasama sya!

if you are not capable, then ikaw ang nanloloko sa babae, bakit sya magpapalaspag sa inyo kung wala rin sya mapapala...sayang panahon nya!

if you are capable, and ayaw nya sumama sayo, alam mo na na ikaw ang niloloko! dump the bitch!

on a side note, men who are capable, who takes women, uses them, and then throws them away even though the women completely surrendered to them, are the most pathetic breed!

dapat yung topic na ito wala dito, it should be in "Matters of the mind".

I personally believe these things are part of the mind games these people play in this kind of business. An MPA/PSP is what she is to you because of the $money$ you pay. It all began there. Without money and the circumstance she is now, you'll never get a chance to even get near her. She will NEVER entertain you if she is in otherwise situation than she is now. And again, the only reason she has given you a chance to know her is because of that NEED to earn, the same way you have that need of a release when you first met her.

We all know life is harsh for them which made them great story tellers and great manipulators with a heart of steel. These are the skills they acquired to "succeed". Time is against them as they invest in their youths, so the sooner they learn the "in" and "out" of the trade, the greater their value become. They become master of the trade, and eventually master you.

How many of us played the game, and being played out? There should be no IFs and BUTs here. No exemptions. This is not where you should be finding love. It's like fishing in dirty lake hoping to catch a healthy fish. Why don't you just let the fish swim back to the sea and catch it there if you can? This way, love is not anymore in disguise to both of you.

Let them do their job, and us, as clients. Keep it simple, keep it professional as you may. But in the end, its your call.