Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

everyone is waiting for a happy ending...

i guess, it is baloney to wait, lest, expect for one...

there will be tradeoffs...

those will never make an ending happy... no matter what...

there will be sacrifices to make...

those who know how stubborn i had been with my affair...

i made a decision to leave my family because apparently, my wife is already hurting too much... pinalayas na ako!

masaya ako na hindi...

masaya ako dahil makakasama ko na sya ng mas matagal... pero...

masaya ako dahil lalo kong napapakita sa kanya na totoo ang aking hangarin... pero...

masaya ako dahil mas mapaparamdam ko na sa kanya na mahal na mahal ko siya... pero...

in the midst of all these... i cannot altogether push away the thought of my family from my mind...

i still hope things will get better soon...

@truillusion

tapos na kami, ang hirap. kanina lang ito... bumigay na ren siya. di niya kasi kaya situation na may gf ako tapos sabit siya. sabi ko lang sa kanya please stay a little longer so i can make a sound decision... kaso that's the one thing she can't do kasi the more she stays, the more she gets hurt. i respected her decision, and jot another one down for my broken heart. ilan case nanaman uubusin ko para makatulog ng maayos? help help help....

i made a decision to leave my family because apparently, my wife is already hurting too much... pinalayas na ako!

masaya ako na hindi...

masaya ako dahil lalo kong napapakita sa kanya na totoo ang aking hangarin... pero...

masaya ako dahil mas mapaparamdam ko na sa kanya na mahal na mahal ko siya... pero...

in the midst of all these... i cannot altogether push away the thought of my family from my mind...

i feel for you bro super... may trade-off talaga, i know it took a lot of guts for you to choose the other, i hope and pray that she is worth the major decision you made. if not, we can only blame ourselves... baka masyado tayo nagpadala sa sitwasyon and ang biktima hindi lang tayo, pati family mo. pero a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. good luck on your new journey and please share some of your learnings along the way.

i feel for you bro super... may trade-off talaga, i know it took a lot of guts for you to choose the other, i hope and pray that she is worth the major decision you made. if not, we can only blame ourselves... baka masyado tayo nagpadala sa sitwasyon and ang biktima hindi lang tayo, pati family mo. pero a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. good luck on your new journey and please share some of your learnings along the way.

i have had to swallow hard just to be with her because i know she completes me... i cannot find the same satisfaction elsewhere and i just had to do anything to let her know i love her so... this is how i know how to live life... love hard... and in the end... if that love will not be enough... at least i know i have loved her the way i had to...

masaya ako na hindi...

You've finally made a decision. That's a very huge step in being true to yourself.

You know very well that you can never set aside thoughts about your family and the possible legalities that will come with your decision. Just be ready with a very good lawyer, just in case.

You know that it takes more than just love to make a relationship work. Good luck dude.

i have had to swallow hard just to be with her because i know she completes me... i cannot find the same satisfaction elsewhere and i just had to do anything to let her know i love her so... this is how i know how to live life... love hard... and in the end... if that love will not be enough... at least i know i have loved her the way i had to...

wow sir, you really step up to what you want. your situation is a lot more complicated and from this point things will be a bit tougher. i hope you can find that happy ending that we have had never experience.

@jetpilot_88

sad to hear nag give up siya. wala tayo magagawa pag yung girl na nagdesisyon...

mahirap mag move one... ako kahit almost 3 weeks na eh pagnakikita ko yung picture niya na binigay niya sakin naaalala ko parin how nice she's been to me at bakit kelangan maging bad siya in the end... may mga questions parin ako sa sarili ko pero hanggang dun nalang yun, sarado na ang puso ko sa kanya... ayoko na balikan pa memories namin and para totally makalimot di pako bumabalik sa club nila, at i don't text her anymore.

good luck bro, iinom mo lang yan, gumimik, mag disco, sumayaw, kumanta, etc. wag mo madaliin pag move one mo. broken hearts do mend, but it takes time.

You've finally made a decision. That's a very huge step in being true to yourself.

You know very well that you can never set aside thoughts about your family and the possible legalities that will come with your decision. Just be ready with a very good lawyer, just in case.

You know that it takes more than just love to make a relationship work. Good luck dude.

many many thanks... i appreciate it...

from the moment i made a decision, i knew the package well... i just hope i will have the balls not to regret anything that comes in the future though... separations or legalities included...

i do not regret having done what i have... though i get hurt myself hurting my family but i shall do what i have to do regardless of the consequences...

and then in the end i shall forever tell myself i have learned life's lessons in the bittersweet way...

vane said:
many many thanks... i appreciate it...

from the moment i made a decision, i knew the package well... i just hope i will have the balls not to regret anything that comes in the future though... separations or legalities included...

i do not regret having done what i have... though i get hurt myself hurting my family but i shall do what i have to do regardless of the consequences...

and then in the end i shall forever tell myself i have learned life's lessons in the bittersweet way...

😃

Edited by flashlight

i currently have a serious relationship with a therapist sa isang spa na merong es..

please help me po on how to overcome yung thoughts na pumapasok/gumugulo po sa isipan ko even though i've tried so hard na maging okay kasi i trust her..dagdag pa yung promise niya na wala siyang gagawing masama..wala siyang gagawin na makakasakit ng damdamin ko..pero hindi po talaga mawala pagkaparanoid ko..lalo na i know na pangalawa lang ako dahil merong siyang bf na nakikipagkita sa kanya at least twice or 3 times a month..the thought na may iba siyang kasama really kills me..sapul talaga eh..true yung feelings ko for her kaya nga kami pa rin hanggang ngayon..hindi ko naman siya matanong na baka pwedeng iwan mo na yung isa kasi alam ko malaki naging role nung isa sa kanya..she helped her financially dati and AFAIK hanggang ngayon..ano nga naman bang laban ko sa ganun? mahigit half yung age nung isang bf niya

sorry for the unfinished post above pero di ko na po maedit kaya dito ko na lang po ilalagay yung kumpleto..

i currently have a serious relationship with a therapist sa isang spa na merong es..

please help me po on how to overcome yung thoughts na pumapasok/gumugulo po sa isipan ko even though i've tried so hard na maging okay kasi i trust her..dagdag pa yung promise niya na wala siyang gagawing masama..wala siyang gagawin na makakasakit ng damdamin ko..pero hindi po talaga mawala pagkaparanoid ko..lalo na i know na pangalawa lang ako dahil merong siyang bf na nakikipagkita sa kanya at least twice or 3 times a month..the thought na may iba siyang kasama really kills me..sapul talaga eh..true yung feelings ko for her kaya nga kami pa rin hanggang ngayon..hindi ko naman siya matanong na baka pwedeng iwan mo na yung isa kasi alam ko malaki naging role nung isa sa kanya..she helped her financially dati and AFAIK hanggang ngayon..ano nga naman bang laban ko sa ganun? mahigit half nung age niya yung isa..sabi niya magkalevel lang kami..hirap pa rin..natatakot akong magopen talaga tungkol nito sa kanya kasi ayokong pagmulan ito ng away..martyr ba ko? grabe pala talaga mga sacrifices..bago pa lang kami at lalong bago lang ako sa ganitong uri ng relationship..ang hirap..pero masarap dahil alam kong mahal niya rin ako..sana po matulungan niyo ako o magabayan..maraming salamat sa magtitiyagang magbasa ng istorya ko..

sorry for the unfinished post above pero di ko na po maedit kaya dito ko na lang po ilalagay yung kumpleto..

please help me po on how to overcome yung thoughts na pumapasok/gumugulo po sa isipan ko even though i've tried so hard na maging okay kasi i trust her..dagdag pa yung promise niya na wala siyang gagawing masama..wala siyang gagawin na makakasakit ng damdamin ko..pero hindi po talaga mawala pagkaparanoid ko..lalo na i know na pangalawa lang ako dahil merong siyang bf na nakikipagkita sa kanya at least twice or 3 times a month..the thought na may iba siyang kasama really kills me..sapul talaga eh..true yung feelings ko for her kaya nga kami pa rin hanggang ngayon..hindi ko naman siya matanong na baka pwedeng iwan mo na yung isa kasi alam ko malaki naging role nung isa sa kanya..she helped her financially dati and AFAIK hanggang ngayon..ano nga naman bang laban ko sa ganun? mahigit half nung age niya yung isa..sabi niya magkalevel lang kami..hirap pa rin..natatakot akong magopen talaga tungkol nito sa kanya kasi ayokong pagmulan ito ng away..martyr ba ko? grabe pala talaga mga sacrifices..bago pa lang kami at lalong bago lang ako sa ganitong uri ng relationship..ang hirap..pero masarap dahil alam kong mahal niya rin ako..sana po matulungan niyo ako o magabayan..maraming salamat sa magtitiyagang magbasa ng istorya ko..

seems ur nick is knives sana ginawa mo nalang knife to get easy on how to escape with that hehehe joke bro... ganito lang yan simple sabi mo half age yung isa bf ng gf mo ..maybe thru financial needs kaya ayaw nya pa kalasan ang nasabi mong isa na bf nya but then ask mo sya kung may pagmamahal ba sya doon at kung anong klaseng pagmamahal ,tanong mo kung nasan kaba para sa kanyang pagmamahal.. it's clearly kung madalas pa sila magkita two birds in one nest ang nangyayari sa inyo ... hindi pwede ang dalawang ibon sa isang pugad malibang kung babae at lalake lang eh dalawang bird kayo sabong ang mangyayari nyan .... pero daanin mo sa diplomasya at mahinahong pagsasalita sa gf mo..the final question is UNTIL WHEN........... kaw na ang bahala magpatuloy nyan madaming pwede karugtong yan eh... basta kung mahal mo ang gf mo be strong enough to fight for your honor and stand her dignity to get a good life and better future kung sya na nga ang gusto mo makasama sa buhay... ganyan lang yan kung laro ang gusto nya you have to PLAY THE GAME OF LOVE....

seems ur nick is knives sana ginawa mo nalang knife to get easy on how to escape with that hehehe joke bro... ganito lang yan simple sabi mo half age yung isa bf ng gf mo ..maybe thru financial needs kaya ayaw nya pa kalasan ang nasabi mong isa na bf nya but then ask mo sya kung may pagmamahal ba sya doon at kung anong klaseng pagmamahal ,tanong mo kung nasan kaba para sa kanyang pagmamahal.. it's clearly kung madalas pa sila magkita two birds in one nest ang nangyayari sa inyo ... hindi pwede ang dalawang ibon sa isang pugad malibang kung babae at lalake lang eh dalawang bird kayo sabong ang mangyayari nyan .... pero daanin mo sa diplomasya at mahinahong pagsasalita sa gf mo..the final question is UNTIL WHEN........... kaw na ang bahala magpatuloy nyan madaming pwede karugtong yan eh... basta kung mahal mo ang gf mo be strong enough to fight for your honor and stand her dignity to get a good life and better future kung sya na nga ang gusto mo makasama sa buhay... ganyan lang yan kung laro ang gusto nya you have to PLAY THE GAME OF LOVE....

haha..i think a knife alone isn't enough sir lovebites..kidding aside..kasal na po kasi yung isa niya..naghahanap din lang po talaga ako ng tamang panahon para iopen-up po ito sa kanya..kaso natatakot talaga ako..baka mamisunderstand niya yung mga itatanong at sasabihin ko..i don't want to lose her..

@truellusion

well, bro sometimes we need to weight what others say... lumalabas concern sayo yung bantay. going to this relationship, its like a gamble, going to war that you don't know the end.

in my case i know from the start hindi kami pwede, we will just hurt both of ourselves. talaga nag eenjoy lang kami pag magkasama kami... kasi pag iisipin natin about our family or profession nila... what will happen to us? if we also think of the future, kesyo ano sabihin ng iba... This is our life, our decision... we choose our own path.... un nga lang minsan mali.

tao tayo nagkakamali din.. in my conclusion, the reason she left without notice... ayaw lang nya masaktan ako or sya... kasi alam nyang pipigilan ko sya... kahit hindi ko sya naging gf, we had a great time like other relationship. she left me to think yung happy moments namin, not drowning myself in the sea of loneliness... natural lang masaktan, pero may karapatan tayong lahat na sumaya in our ways.

Oh happy endings do exist. My sister's college friend fell in love with a GRO with a kid, much to the dismay of his family, friends and officemates. He had a longtime GF but things didn't work out between the two of them. Everybody thought it was a rebound thing but they eventually got married early this year. And yes, he gave her that fairytale wedding complete with pre-nup pictures by the lake and a reception at a quaint farm east of the metro. Oh yes, the guests were a happy mix of yuppies and yup, the girl's longtime friends and colleagues.

It was a big risk on both parties when they first started out but a woman would always know if a guy's intentions are good or not. The thing is, if you treat her like an option - chances are that she'll treat you like an option too.

That's very nice. :)

Currently, I have a girlfriend who's a GRO. It's really difficult & confusing with this kind of situation because of the stigma it creates. But for me, if it all goes well, I would give her a wedding fit for someone I really love. Right now I'm not rushing things. She's still young, has a kid. If I can, I'd help her get out of her job & get a decent work or continue her studies. Well, only time will tell if all will turn out alright.

I dont know if this is for this thread.. I fell for a psp... referred by a friend.. I thought she was honest to me.. I trusted her. only to find out now after 3 months that he was screwing her the same time I was and I was just even supporting her every week just dont ask how much.. To add to that.. there were several times I caught her lying and there were inconsistencies on where she was really at on weekends.. Now, I actually know she was meeting other guys and going out with her friends.

Her friends only knew me as Sir ......... the one that is helping her out .. They did not even know I was the boyfriend .. or thats what I thought ..At the end of it all.. I am regretting it in some way.. But the things is today I still love her.. My friend says Drop it and move on..

i really had a bad day yesterday. i dropby at mp places w/c i had a regular mpa little by little i fall for her...yesterday she had a guest .

i got another mpa & get room beside my regular ... it really hurt me a lot to know that somebody is f##kin her my anxiety level towards her

is affecting my work. to bad we had a little misunderstanding yesterday

I dont know if this is for this thread.. I fell for a psp... referred by a friend.. I thought she was honest to me.. I trusted her. only to find out now after 3 months that he was screwing her the same time I was and I was just even supporting her every week just dont ask how much.. To add to that.. there were several times I caught her lying and there were inconsistencies on where she was really at on weekends.. Now, I actually know she was meeting other guys and going out with her friends.

Her friends only knew me as Sir ......... the one that is helping her out .. They did not even know I was the boyfriend .. or thats what I thought ..At the end of it all.. I am regretting it in some way.. But the things is today I still love her.. My friend says Drop it and move on..

your friend is right. drop it and move on. the girl obviously treated you like s@%t. they know how to play the game... and the more you sulk and feel sorry for yourself, the more you will feel bad about it. so don't waste your time... just think na she's not worth all the pain you're going through. denial is the key. good luck!

i really had a bad day yesterday. i dropby at mp places w/c i had a regular mpa little by little i fall for her...yesterday she had a guest .

i got another mpa & get room beside my regular ... it really hurt me a lot to know that somebody is f##kin her my anxiety level towards her

is affecting my work. to bad we had a little misunderstanding yesterday

i dont know about your set up with this girl of yours at the Mp, but I'd like to give you my thoughts, as you know she is an mpa, she is WORKING. Thats what she do for a living. You knew that before dont you? So why the anger/jealousy/anxiety? You of all people should understand that. You have no right to be angry. If you dont want that image of her with another man in her arms then take it to the next level, ilayo mo na sya sa trabahong yun at ibahay mo sya or pakasalan, or.....say goodbye.

hmmm..very similar un story nun therapist na friend ko sa spa rin..pede malaman un location? (pa pm na lang)... na curious ako kc identical un story nun therapist na friend ko..

ang advice ko lang sa mga may gf na therapist/gro/mpa ay wag pumunta sa work nila..mag set na lang kayo ng specific day na pede niyo spend together.. :goatee:

natural lang ba sa mga therapist/gro/mpa/psp meron 2 or more boyfriends? bago lang din ako sa scene na to pero napancin ko medyo madame din therapist/gro/mpa meron 2 or more na bfs..

yes natural lang yan, it's part of the game pero the set-up would be... BF#1 is the money while BF#2 has the heart. pero bihira lang yun. kaya napakahirap pumasok sa ganitong situation. there are also cases na maraming BF na puro money lang. alam naman natin that these therapists/PSPs/MPAs are driven by the need for money.

so how can you tell if you're the heart or the money... simple, siya nagbibigay ng support sayo, through gifts, kain sa labas or whatever, she insists she pays kasi she loves you...

it is just funny how sometimes we become so engrossed with loving but later we whine about being hurt... we whine about how hurtful it is to be cheated, and that the mere thought that somebody is caressing her haunts us no end... and yet, we have been cheating on the people who love us most.

but then again, how we love to be the knight in shining armor that we are at the expense of our girlfriends and even families. and if the time comes that these poor souls (gf or family)have a grasp of the situation and begin to adopt to a life without us, we start going back to the basic and try as much as we can to make our presence felt. Why? because we are afraid of losing. ahhh... the realities and nightmares we face in loving them...

the easiest and simplest way to get rid of this problem is to treat this people like playthings, you went to them to get your quick fix, believe me...Sakit lang to sa bulsa and mas lalo na emotionally.. my advice... dont take the risk...unless gusto mo na mag suicide ...these girls are trained through experience and most of them hate men... or at least dont trust them... just play safe... ,... TREAT THEM AS WHORES OR AS f#&k THINGS.. no matter how much u fall for them.. coz in the end , if u give in ...your on the LOSING END.. PLAY THE GAME... DONT TRUST THEM ,THE WAY THEY DONT TRUST YOU... YOUR THERE FOR THE LUST, THEY ARE THERE FOR THE MONEY... FAIR TRADE... THAT SIMPLE... PARAUSAN LANG SILA DAPAT SAYO ....KAHIT ANO PA DRAMA NILA SA BUHAY, 220 MAN O HINDI.. THATS LIFE !!! LETS PLAY THE GAME!!! ANG p#ta AY p#ta, LETS BE REALISTIC

the easiest and simplest way to get rid of this problem is to treat this people like playthings, you went to them to get your quick fix, believe me...Sakit lang to sa bulsa and mas lalo na emotionally.. my advice... dont take the risk...unless gusto mo na mag suicide ...these girls are trained through experience and most of them hate men... or at least dont trust them... just play safe... ,... TREAT THEM AS WHORES OR AS f#&k THINGS.. no matter how much u fall for them.. coz in the end , if u give in ...your on the LOSING END.. PLAY THE GAME... DONT TRUST THEM ,THE WAY THEY DONT TRUST YOU... YOUR THERE FOR THE LUST, THEY ARE THERE FOR THE MONEY... FAIR TRADE... THAT SIMPLE... PARAUSAN LANG SILA DAPAT SAYO ....KAHIT ANO PA DRAMA NILA SA BUHAY, 220 MAN O HINDI.. THATS LIFE !!! LETS PLAY THE GAME!!! ANG p#ta AY p#ta, LETS BE REALISTIC

one of the best posts in this thread so far...let's stop kidding ourselves here people...this sh!t actually works...

to those who are currently courting/"making diskarte" with these kinds of girls, why not try this out?...it's actually no different than what others do when they are courting girls who aren't in this kind of business...whores are girls too...the fact that these girls have broken your tender little hearts means that MALI ANG DISKARTE NYO!!!

i'm not saying to treat every girl you meet as a whore...the general idea here is to act like an assh*le with a sense of humor...malakas ang dating kumbaga...

P.S. it's just too contradicting to think that these girls are looking for knights in shining armor who will rescue them when you see them with their waiter/macho dancer/tricycle driver boyfriends...aren't you people tired of getting beat by these bums?...the fact that you can afford to go to clubs/mpas mean that you are already above their level...act like it for chrissake...you can worry about being a gentleman or having a heart later kapag na-garahe nyo na (if you're into that sort of thing)...