Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i prefer a different approach. the secret to loving whore is not trust, but love. you don't have to trust her. you need only to love her with everything you've got. true, pure, unconditional love. and everything will fall into place. love is never logical.

if sucking 600 dicks in a row, and f#&king the boston celtics in groups of 5 will make your woman happy, then why would you stop her? you love her, don't you? when you love someone, you want to make her happy. you don't say "i love you because i'm the only guy you f#&k." you say "i love you." that's it. nothing attached. it's unconditional. otherwise it wouldn't be true.

if it's unrequited, so be it. you love her. you don't say "i love you because you love me." you say "i love you." that's it.

after that day of bukkakae, who does she come home to? maybe not you, but she was probably thinking about you when the hundred or so guys were splattering semen all over her face. she may f#&k every guy and girl (wait, that's a good thing) on the planet, but you won't care. you love her. and you won't let possessiveness and jealousy get in the way of that. your love is stronger than that.

if you love someone truly, with all of you, trust, or work, or anything else is not an issue. it does not matter. what matters is that you love her. you love your whore. damn, i'm romantic...

I think LOVE and TRUST ang kailangan para magwork un isang relasyon whore man o nde..Nice post palakol..

try to know yourself and the situation that you are getting into, maybe the client is just lonely or have this hero kind of complex. Damsel in distress types are really attractive for the regular lonely geeks and dorks that frequent the MPs as for the regular maniac type that goes to MP just for the straight sex it's a different thing. Having sex with MPA is all about power and control and a method of expressing how powerful you are. Regular maniac will always go for the rough sex as for the really lonely clients they often fcuk, in a very sweet manner tapos me kasama pang I love You pagkatapos.

There is always the chance of people falling in love in this situation. Some people fall in love due to their personal preference and description of love. To msome people, love means good in bed, and to some, hearing the word (i love you) means love to them already. In the end they finally come to their senses and understand the definition of love. So before we say the words ( I love you) please try to find which category is it in the ones i mentioned, and if it falls into one of them, wag mo na ituloy at maawa ka sa girl. Kailangan mayn tunay na feelings ka before you start courting the girl.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... now you're making me cry and realize, how bad i am... :cry:

you really remind me of HIM... :(

ilang beses niya ako nahuli na nagsisinungaling, pero he still hold on to me and i ignore him... kahit na di siya masaya, di siya bumitaw... pero i gave up! because of a very pathetic reason... i just hope na di ko siya nasaktan ng sobra sobra... he don't deserve to be hurt by a whore like me... :cry:

sana nagbabasa pa siya sa mtc... if you can read this "babe/hon"... am sorry... you're right! i don't deserve someone like you... sana di kita nasaktan ng sobra... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... :( :(

on my own opinion... that's not love! its called LUST, bro... (sorry, prankahan lang) *peace* :flowers:

my current partner taught me something... SEX and MONEY is not a good foundation in a relationship!

mahirap naman kasi kung liligawan mo lang or sasabihin mong mahal mo siya kasi maganda at magaling siya sa kama...or para naman sa mga gals, mahirap din naman na mamahalin natin sila because willing silang alagaan tayo at buhayin or for short "sustentuhan" db?... :thumbsupsmiley:

share ko lang... sa first and second relationship ko with my guest, it started with a perfect chemistry (yung tipong, pagkatapos namin magsex eh, both party knew that there's something special)... pero sa current bf ko, we started as friends... kaya yun siya na yung naging huling guest ko...

mali grammar... "in my own opinion" pala... *peace*

thanks, spongebobby... :flowers:

sana nga.. maging happy ending ang story namin ng current bf ko... kung hindi, baka kailangan ko na humingi ng professional help... or baka masumpa ko na ang lahatng mtc boys... hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

I sensed that your present relationship is in the rocks. I suggest that you have to seek a professional help. Go ahead and see a shrink, and that will do good for you. I know a lady friend of mine who had been in similar situation and after seeing a shrink she did fine already.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... now you're making me cry and realize, how bad i am... :cry:

you really remind me of HIM... :(

ilang beses niya ako nahuli na nagsisinungaling, pero he still hold on to me and i ignore him... kahit na di siya masaya, di siya bumitaw... pero i gave up! because of a very pathetic reason... i just hope na di ko siya nasaktan ng sobra sobra... he don't deserve to be hurt by a whore like me... :cry:

sana nagbabasa pa siya sa mtc... if you can read this "babe/hon"... am sorry... you're right! i don't deserve someone like you... sana di kita nasaktan ng sobra... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... :( :(

on my own opinion... that's not love! its called LUST, bro... (sorry, prankahan lang) *peace* :flowers:

my current partner taught me something... SEX and MONEY is not a good foundation in a relationship!

mahirap naman kasi kung liligawan mo lang or sasabihin mong mahal mo siya kasi maganda at magaling siya sa kama...or para naman sa mga gals, mahirap din naman na mamahalin natin sila because willing silang alagaan tayo at buhayin or for short "sustentuhan" db?... :thumbsupsmiley:

share ko lang... sa first and second relationship ko with my guest, it started with a perfect chemistry (yung tipong, pagkatapos namin magsex eh, both party knew that there's something special)... pero sa current bf ko, we started as friends... kaya yun siya na yung naging huling guest ko...

mali grammar... "in my own opinion" pala... *peace*

thanks, spongebobby... :flowers:

sana nga.. maging happy ending ang story namin ng current bf ko... kung hindi, baka kailangan ko na humingi ng professional help... or baka masumpa ko na ang lahatng mtc boys... hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

tama ka pathethic nga ung reason na iniwan mo cya kase ayaw mo na cya masaktan, kase nasaktan mo na cya e at nag hold on cya... di mo man lang na appreciate un? it means no matter how much you hurt him he still loves you, ang tanong ko lang sayo, did you love him too? hindi dapat maging basehan ang chemistry, kalokohan un, paano kung napakagaling talaga mang gago ng isang guy at alam nya kung paano mambola, mang uto para mahulog ang loob ng isang girl para lang maisip nya na may chemistry sila? hindi lahat ng maganda tingnan ay maganda talaga at hindi lahat ng pangit na sitwasyon ay pangit talaga, read between the lines, mas pabor ako sa taong nag hold on sayo kahit malungkot sya, because it shows na willing sya mag stay kahit ano ang mangyari kahit ano pa ang nasabi nya sayo... mahirap ma inlove sa mga nasa ganitong work na babae, it takes a lot from a guy, gets him confused and make him do stupid things but thats just because he is only human, no ones perfect, pagkakamali ng mga babae, psp or not, walang perpektong lalaki, just choose which is more human.. emotionally .. matakot ka sa taong perpekto sa tingin mo, kase mas mataas ang chance na nanggagago lang un, kase lahat ng gusto mo makita , papakita niya just for the heck na un ang gusto mo but not because of love....

i had relationship w/an mpa she migrated to other country already... before we always argue things regarding her work. she would not believe

me that i love her that much.. back then i almost leave my family because of her... we always quarrel on many things. the lies story she make.

we separated as friends. as i was trying to move on . i was again hook up with another mpa.. i told my self that it won't happen again .. she smart

too good to be true indeed . she's so bubbly that i would smile & forget the feelings i had for my ex girlfriend... sometimes am vulnerable with what

happening to my life... am i crazy or too stupid to fall in love again with girl like her working in a mp place... at first i though am fond of her & no feelings

will work on me... i hope i could overcome the feelings i had now for her.. it's not easy to love a girl who's work is not legit . it's hard to accept the fact that

am falling in love again with an mpa.... i hope i learn every time i bleed in love ..maybe it's part of growing up or growing old .. i never regret what i feel

i guess i had to move on & leave my feelings behind....

i had relationship w/an mpa she migrated to other country already... before we always argue things regarding her work. she would not believe

me that i love her that much.. back then i almost leave my family because of her... we always quarrel on many things. the lies story she make.

we separated as friends. as i was trying to move on . i was again hook up with another mpa.. i told my self that it won't happen again .. she smart

too good to be true indeed . she's so bubbly that i would smile & forget the feelings i had for my ex girlfriend... sometimes am vulnerable with what

happening to my life... am i crazy or too stupid to fall in love again with girl like her working in a mp place... at first i though am fond of her & no feelings

will work on me... i hope i could overcome the feelings i had now for her.. it's not easy to love a girl who's work is not legit . it's hard to accept the fact that

am falling in love again with an mpa.... i hope i learn every time i bleed in love ..maybe it's part of growing up or growing old .. i never regret what i feel

Madami ang may ganyan situation sir and tlga mahirap lalo na kung nde nagwork out un relationship nyo..Darating din un time sir na makakalimutan mo din cia and i know kahit papano naging masaya ka din sa company nya un na lang sir ang isipin nyo and cherish it.. and good to hear wala ka naging regret sa naging feelings mo sa knya..You deserve to be happy and someday makikita mo din un girl na mamahalin ka din LEGIT o nde man ang work nya..Everything has a reason..Chin up and hope for the best sir!

Guest killercath

I sensed that your present relationship is in the rocks. I suggest that you have to seek a professional help. Go ahead and see a shrink, and that will do good for you. I know a lady friend of mine who had been in similar situation and after seeing a shrink she did fine already.

no comment sa current relationship ko... hehe :thumbsupsmiley: pero pag nagka-extra money ako, i'll seek professional help...

tama ka pathethic nga ung reason na iniwan mo cya kase ayaw mo na cya masaktan, kase nasaktan mo na cya e at nag hold on cya... di mo man lang na appreciate un? it means no matter how much you hurt him he still loves you, ang tanong ko lang sayo, did you love him too? hindi dapat maging basehan ang chemistry, kalokohan un, paano kung napakagaling talaga mang gago ng isang guy at alam nya kung paano mambola, mang uto para mahulog ang loob ng isang girl para lang maisip nya na may chemistry sila? hindi lahat ng maganda tingnan ay maganda talaga at hindi lahat ng pangit na sitwasyon ay pangit talaga, read between the lines, mas pabor ako sa taong nag hold on sayo kahit malungkot sya, because it shows na willing sya mag stay kahit ano ang mangyari kahit ano pa ang nasabi nya sayo... mahirap ma inlove sa mga nasa ganitong work na babae, it takes a lot from a guy, gets him confused and make him do stupid things but thats just because he is only human, no ones perfect, pagkakamali ng mga babae, psp or not, walang perpektong lalaki, just choose which is more human.. emotionally .. matakot ka sa taong perpekto sa tingin mo, kase mas mataas ang chance na nanggagago lang un, kase lahat ng gusto mo makita , papakita niya just for the heck na un ang gusto mo but not because of love....

yes, i did... sobra sobra pa... umabot ako sa point na sobrang binaboy ko sarili ko for him, para lang makalimot and i almost seek professional help nung sinabihan niya ako na "i don't deserve him because am a whore"... pero lahat na nang tao eh nagsasabi na wag ako magpakatanga kasi "long distance relationship" and am the "other woman"...

siguro kung natuklasan ko 'tong thread na 'to nung MAY or APRIL... baka kami pa rin or we end our relationship peacefully! hindi ko kasi na-realize na nasasaktan ko rin pala siya... akala ko kasi, ako lang yung nasasaktan, or SEX lang ang gusto nila or "they just love the idea of a fairytale story of a whore na kaya nilang mabago"...

hay...

you're right, walang perpektong tao...

madali kasing ma-inlab sa 1 mpa/psp/gro, kasi nakipag sex kayo sa kanila eh!!, at hina hanap hanap nyo na maulit ung experience na un! magpaka totoo na kasi yung iba jan! har har!

although un iba sa inyo, na- aawa sa kanila, pero sinasabi ko sa inyo, hanggat wala kayung sapat na datung para matustusan ung pangangailangan nila, (afaik sobrang laki ng kita ng mga MPA na yan! mahina na 50k/month) malamang iwanan din kau nyan! hala! haha

kaya dapat higitan nyo un!!

eh kung CEO kayo o VP ng isang kumpanya malamang patulan kayu ng ilan sa kanila! hehe

Edited by xXMasterPogiXx
Guest killercath
madali kasing ma-inlab sa 1 mpa/psp/gro, kasi nakipag sex kayo sa kanila eh!!, at hina hanap hanap nyo na maulit ung experience na un! magpaka totoo na kasi yung iba jan! har har!

although un iba sa inyo, na- aawa sa kanila, pero sinasabi ko sa inyo, hanggat wala kayung sapat na datung para matustusan ung pangangailangan nila, (afaik sobrang laki ng kita ng mga MPA na yan! mahina na 50k/month) malamang iwanan din kau nyan! hala! haha

eh kung CEO kayo o VP ng isang kumpanya malamang patulan kayu ng ilan sa kanila! hehe

boss, i disagree... hindi lahat ng psp at mpa ay pera lang ang magpapahinto! believe me, i know someone na huminto sa ganung work dahil pagod na at dahil sa taong mahal niya kahit na siya ang pinaka in demand na mpa sa mp na pinagtratrabahuan niya...

I think this is one of the best posts "ever".

So many guys easily fall in love, and it is so stupid when going to an MP. Leave the feelings outside, keep a cold heart, focus on the fun and not if the lady is in distress or not. You visit the MP because of need, right, so why get involved with your heart.

But dont do as iankupal tells. Dont express your power and be bad with the ladies.

Be nice and you will get back in tenfolds.

My experience.

try to know yourself and the situation that you are getting into, maybe the client is just lonely or have this hero kind of complex. Damsel in distress types are really attractive for the regular lonely geeks and dorks that frequent the MPs as for the regular maniac type that goes to MP just for the straight sex it's a different thing. Having sex with MPA is all about power and control and a method of expressing how powerful you are. Regular maniac will always go for the rough sex as for the really lonely clients they often fcuk, in a very sweet manner tapos me kasama pang I love You pagkatapos.

You are not alone in that situation bro. Sometimes, I even asked myself "when we will learn our lessons in love?". I guess we, guys, are either plain dumb or stupid in makiing the same mistakes repeatedly. May popular tagline nga tayo na "foolishly in love". LoLz

Yup, I partly agree with you on this bro. To add more, not only that you are a CEO or VP ng company but you have the financial capalibility to sustain their needs and support their lifesytle.

i have gone thru the same situation. i agree that since you are having sex emotional tends to revolve faster than the usual courtship, but are these true love. most cases i.e. 90 pct ( imho) of such relationship would fail after 3 yrs. for the 10 pct, i can say they became a good case study how bad girls became good girls.

likewise its correct you have to assume a minimum 80k /month + car + house to take care of the relationship. without such an amount, relationship based on true love will only fail. are you willing put in such a high financial stake?

Really, this is off topic but I figured it'll be nice to share a list a friend of mine did when it comes to fubus and these kinds of relationship. enjoy.

Being in this kind of relationship is quite pleasurable and a stress reliever if handled right with clear and well defined communication between the parties. FUBU’s like any other forms and levels of relationships have rules. Here are the basics of it….

FUBU rule no. 1 - Be sure that both parties are single. If either one gets hitched or attached, cease the sex but continue the friendship. If you don’t end it, then it’s no longer a FUBU thing. Your already having an affair. You cheating decieving bastard!

FUBU rule no. 2 - Talk about limitations. Limitations in bed and outside it.

In Bed - When it comes to sex, have an open and clear talk about the do’s and dont’s. Every detail must be defined as to enjoy a more pleasurable experience. LIke having toys, taking a video while doing it, role playing and other possibly kinky stuffs.

Off the Bed - discuss things like how to act when together with other friends. Should you guys be sweet and let other pals know that theres something happening or remain in secrecy and have your sheet adventures kept private. These will prevent awkwardness. In life, communication is the key, so talk and have more fun.

FUBU rule no. 3 - Observe proper hygiene and safety precautions. For god’s sake be safe and take necessary precautions and hygiene. Shave excess hairs, take longer scrubbing minutes in the shower and clean your teeth (use mouthwash please) so you are orally inviting. Use condoms and contraceptives. Your are in these together for the pleasure of it. Don’t ruin everything with undesirables brought by stupidity and carelessness. STD’s and unwanted pregnancy are not what you guys want.

FUBU rule no. 4 - Talk about financial issues. Discuss things like should you share motel payments or have an alternate thing on whose gonna dish out money. The girls may think that the guys should only bear the payments, probably so, but guys… Both of you feel the same pleasure. Be fair. Hey you girls have been screaming gender equality rigths for decades, right?

FUBU rule no. 5 - Do not force you FUBU too meet up and do it. They are not your sex slaves. Dont just pop up anytime you feel like it. They do not owe you anything. Dont text like your a bf or gf. For the love of god, you just f#&k each other, that’s it! Dont expect anything more. If once decides to stop the FUBU connection, no more talks, end it at once. Have some decency. Dont beg.

If you can have regular schedules set. Talk about clearly defined schedules to avoid stressful situations like being rushed or having too little time to have sex. Talk, talk and talk about things like these.

FUBU rule no. 6 - There is no room for jealousy. You have not right to be envious If your fubu has other fubu’s other than yourself. Its hard I know. Look for other fubu’s to even it out. If you do become jealous, you are clearly looking for a serious relationship. Talk and decide if both of you want to take it to the next level. If no, then cease the f#&king, retain the friendship.

FUBU rule. 7 - Dont f#&king kiss and tell. Guys grow up will ya’! Friends are friends even if you f#&k the hell out of each other.

FUBU rule. 8 - Do not in any case say the two phrases of doom after having sex. These two are “I LOVE YOU” and “THANK YOU”. For the love of god! Avoid this for embarassment and a possible verbal tussle.

Follow the basic rules and both of you will experience unprecedented heights of pleasure and create a bond that may last until your both senile.

At this age and time the saying ….

“sex is the surest way to ruin a great friendship”

… no longer apply!

Communicate and communicate, I cannot stress it out more than I already did.

So there you go. Go f#&k yourselves crazy…. and have fun doing it.

Yup, I partly agree with you on this bro. To add more, not only that you are a CEO or VP ng company but you have the financial capalibility to sustain their needs and support their lifesytle.

i have gone thru the same situation. i agree that since you are having sex emotional tends to revolve faster than the usual courtship, but are these true love. most cases i.e. 90 pct ( imho) of such relationship would fail after 3 yrs. for the 10 pct, i can say they became a good case study how bad girls became good girls.

likewise its correct you have to assume a minimum 80k /month + car + house to take care of the relationship. without such an amount, relationship based on true love will only fail. are you willing put in such a high financial stake?

Ako I respect all your positions... but your points of view are totally unapplicable to our relationship...

let us not generalize and always use or have in mind that:

"what you think it is is not what it sometimes is... especially if you havent"

Sa relationship namin ni AVATAR ko from the start to present... MONEY is secondary!!!

matagal ko nang hindi nabasa itong thread na ito, after posting this, backread muna ako... marami na din sigurong similar post like mine (hindi ko alam kasi hindi nga nagba-backread eh), guys, we all should be cautious in falling in love with mpa/psp/gro, mas maganda kung mag fall in love na lang tayo kung talagang sigurado na tayo na trustworthy nga, which maybe is a little hard to find out. kung titingnan natin sa probabilities at sa common sense, mas malaki ang success rate ng isang individual na me relasyon sa isang normal na girl kesa sa girls sa ganitong profession, its bacause mas complicated ang mga situation ng mga psp/mpa/gro than a typical girls when it comes to guys or their love life. i have nothing against it, all i can say to us all is to ask ourselves a thousand times before engaging, is that is it worth it or not?

good day po sa lahat and thanks for reading this...

matagal ko nang hindi nabasa itong thread na ito, after posting this, backread muna ako... marami na din sigurong similar post like mine (hindi ko alam kasi hindi nga nagba-backread eh), guys, we all should be cautious in falling in love with mpa/psp/gro, mas maganda kung mag fall in love na lang tayo kung talagang sigurado na tayo na trustworthy nga, which maybe is a little hard to find out. kung titingnan natin sa probabilities at sa common sense, mas malaki ang success rate ng isang individual na me relasyon sa isang normal na girl kesa sa girls sa ganitong profession, its bacause mas complicated ang mga situation ng mga psp/mpa/gro than a typical girls when it comes to guys or their love life. i have nothing against it, all i can say to us all is to ask ourselves a thousand times before engaging, is that is it worth it or not?

good day po sa lahat and thanks for reading this...

Bro i understand your sentiment on this thread, pero remind ko lang sa inyo na this is all about people who are into this thing. Some get a kick out of it, some find excitement and for some just wanting to give the minority of the honest good girls a chance for romance and if ever, a happy ending. But i agree with what you said, and thank you for keeping us aware of the things going on. Have a nice day.

Just want to share my experience or story about this matter, actually this will be long and detailed,coz im in a very pathethic and hurting situation. I fell in love with a GRO lets just call her anna, i first met her

when a friend of mine met and decided to get drunk, i wasnt really into clubbing, though my friends are.. i asked my friend that we try out a middle class club here in qc..at first we agreed not to table any girls

but since the fm was persistent, we did. Thats when I first met her.. i just saw her as a pretty face in a club at first but when we started talking i found her interesting...

she came from a broken family, a drug addict, ex boyfriend, her grandparents raised her and supported her until his grandfather died,where she had to stop attending college.. that was the time she started to work ,first as a saleslady in a mall until she ended up in a club,since she

was striving to work in japan and get experience from this, she wasnt only a gro but a dancer as well, dancing topless on stage,during those times it didnt bother me,it was just plain good conversation, after a week i decided to return as i was just plain curious, just as before we had a good laugh

she was really a very hardworking girl since by day, she was busy practicing for a dance group for an agency for japan and working in a club at night. 3rd time i went there i had her on v.i.p. and all we we did was just talk ,since it was my turn i told her how my college gf and live in partner of 4 years left me for another guy

and how i had a hard time moving on.since then i was a regular at the club i would go v.i.p. just to have a good conversation with her since it was noisy on the dining area.. that lasted for 4 visits, until their big night and we just made love in the vip ,she was hesitant at first but it still happened

then came the biggest turning point in this clubbing experience, she was almost crying when she told me that after that night, she thinking of what had happened and admitted that he never went all the way with any guest before, she seldom agrees to do vip and would just either do some sideshows for clients or at worse a BJ,she also told me

this words "Ang tanga ng gf mo dati kung kilala ko lang cya dudukutin ko mata nya, kung pwede lang na ako nalang gf mo kaya lang alam ko hindi pwede kase ganito lang ako"then i just told her na she was just drunk and that we should not take things seriously, words that i shouldve religiously practiced...came the time , it was just one time when i saw her

going to a vip room with a guest, she was aware i was there, the feeling was too much to bare, seeing her walking through that door made me want to cry, after less than an hour lumabas na sya and she was quickly tabled to me, gusto ko ngang sapakin ung floor manager ko , ambanat ba naman sa aken e magvip na kami ng gro ko,she knew i was mad, i didnt say a word, then she just started crying

and told me na hindi naman ako dati ganyan, she begged me to say something which i didnt, what i did was pay the drinks and left her on the dining,next day i came back, she was absent and a floor manager told me that anna was crying last night and that she wasnt even able to dance after i left. hindi ko lam kung bakit ako nagreact ng ganoon, and kung bakit din cya nagreact ng ganoon, i apologized the next day and we were

our fubu relationship went on smoothly for the next months, sometimes she would ask me to come to her apartment but i would decline, i was still fighting the feelings that i know already is slowly consuming me, came a time when i decided i would stop going to her club, nagpaalam na nga ako sa kanya na after that night baka matagal na ako bago bumalik, i also told her na marami pa cyang mami-meet na mas worthy sa akin.funny thing during that night

was nabutas ung condom ko while we were doing it , she was crying , but i told her i wont leave her, so instead of stopping I still continued going to the club to check on her, hindi naman nabuo but the more i felt attached to her, we were still happy at times but sometimes we fight, I would call her a whore and she would stare at me in anger, we would make up then fight again, during this times i was already confused, I loved her

but i dont want a relationship with her but i still get affected everytime i see her with a client, i wanted her to stop but i know i dont have the right to tell her, last time we had a heart to heart talk , we were both crying in the vip room after another fight and she told me na alam naman daw nya na di kami bagay, na mababa cya, and she knows na kaya ako nagagalit pag may client sya is because iniisip ko ginagawa rin nila ung ginagawa namin which she said was not true

last nov 1 , the saddest thing happened to me , we fought as usual, i she left me in the dining area like she used to and it will end me up going to her dressing room as usual trying to talk her out, 2 new girls which were friends to her were on the dressing room, mga lasing na rin, narinig kong binubuyo nila

ung gro ko na sigawan din ako, hindi nila namalayan nasa likod na ako and i said, oo nga tama yan sigawan mo, napahiya ung 2 tameme cla but that didnt stop them , my gro was still mad at me, i was trying to talk to her when one of the pakialamera was blocking my path so sinita ko sya which ended up in an argument, to my surprise the other gro threw me a bottle, luckily didnt hit me. so thats were the fight started, while my fr was trying to restrain me waiters wer hitting me

with the 2 bitches helping out, then one of the bitches named kayla hit me with a monoblock seat then another waiter hit me to with something i didnt recognize, as i fell the 2 gros kept kicking me , i was rushed to the hospital by the 2 doormanswhich wer too late on the scene, i was gushing lot of blood with 2 big cuts in the head, my sister and friends came, i was ashamed, next day even if i can barely walk cops were with me at the club, the 2 gros and 2 waiters wer gone but i caught one nagtatago sa bubong

i filed criminal charges to the 3 waiter and 2 gros who are now in hiding, im already waiting for a subpoena. that was the last night i saw anne, because i was banned at the club by the management, i got to talk to her floor manager and she said my gro was shocked that night and didnt knew that was gonna happen, i knew she still is working at that club coz i had a friend spy on her, my friend saw her still the same. my friend said she was still wearing the necklace i gave her and

still dancing our song, its either she was the one who decided to ban me or the management who by the now for sure is having lots of head aches with cops bullying them and asking them for favors bec of the incident, maybe the managements afraid that anne will tell me whereabouts of the clubs 2 beloved gros who from what i heard already had a history of violence in other clubs

I miss her but i dont blame her for not wanting to see me either, I just wanna ask help from fellow clubbers, im currently hunting the location of the 2 gros, kayla and maui, i heard they were both from metro, they maybe working now on georgetown,lanai, blueeyes or some of their branches, i already have the waiters adresses, again hope you guys can help, ITS kayla and maui, kayla is the one who does wild shows and pulls guests on stage especially when drunk, maui is chubby and butt ugly

ps : birthday ng gro ko last week and we didnt get to celebrate it like we planned before :cry:

ps : birthday ng gro ko last week and we didnt get to celebrate it like we planned before :cry:

and butt ugly

Wow that was really tragic for you. I personally have never experienced something like that. One thing i can say is that, its gonna be hard for someone else to help you look for the girls. cause they change their names everytime they go into a new bar. My gf bar girl was a sranger to me in regards to her real name. until i let go og her, i still dont know her name, (puro mga sweet nothings kasi ang tawagan). The only way na makikilala sial ay through photos, but still tutulungan ka ng mga bro dito, pag may ganun na pangalan kami na encounter sa club. Gud luck sayo and sana masolve mo etong issue.

tragic story, sir cristo606. what club is your "anna" from? i'm a lanai regular, and we are planning on visiting georgetown soon. maybe i can ask about the two bitches. i'll be sure to give you any updates. by the way, i experienced something like your GRO-going-into-a-VIP-with-another-customer scenario. i thought i was made of stone. it didn't really affect me. but when i saw her kissing another customer, eyes closed and all, i had this rumbling feeling in my insides, and there was something climbing up my throat. (probably my heart) all the other girls knew about us, and while my girl was sitting there with another customer, i was sitting alone with "that look" on my face as i desperately tried not to look. all of them came to sit by my table, maybe trying to cheer me up. i don't really remember anything that happened that night. blacked out. haha

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Palakol, simonlok

oy, ser simonlok. hinanap mo talaga ha.

Edited by Palakol
tragic story, sir cristo606. what club is your "anna" from? i'm a lanai regular, and we are planning on visiting georgetown soon. maybe i can ask about the two bitches. i'll be sure to give you any updates. by the way, i experienced something like your GRO-going-into-a-VIP-with-another-customer scenario. i thought i was made of stone. it didn't really affect me. but when i saw her kissing another customer, eyes closed and all, i had this rumbling feeling in my insides, and there was something climbing up my throat. (probably my heart) all the other girls knew about us, and while my girl was sitting there with another customer, i was sitting alone with "that look" on my face as i desperately tried not to look. all of them came to sit by my table, maybe trying to cheer me up. i don't really remember anything that happened that night. blacked out. haha

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Palakol, simonlok

oy, ser simonlok. hinanap mo talaga ha.

i wont disclose my gro's club , i just want her to have her privacy, im banned from the club and i dont know if it was her decision or her club or maybe both, i understnd her if she doesnt wanna see me again but it hurts so much, pero i respect her so i just accept the fact that i wont see her again but still what if it was managements decision alone, but i wont take the chance, im sure the bitches are in one of their branches, either metro or rainbow or lanai or formula1 or georgetown in lagro(their are 2}, anyway im really greatful u are gonna try to help, hope i can get updates, tnx bro, i miss her so much

i wont disclose my gro's club , i just want her to have her privacy, im banned from the club and i dont know if it was her decision or her club or maybe both, i understnd her if she doesnt wanna see me again but it hurts so much, pero i respect her so i just accept the fact that i wont see her again but still what if it was managements decision alone, but i wont take the chance, im sure the bitches are in one of their branches, either metro or rainbow or lanai or formula1 or georgetown in lagro(their are 2}, anyway im really greatful u are gonna try to help, hope i can get updates, tnx bro, i miss her so much

Will, by chance, finding a new friend from another club make it easier for you...

Just crossed your mind when you said "i just accept the fact that i wont see her again"... But why?

You remind me of my ex-Stardust best...

she left for Japan and now back onstream but this time nasa TV na,

I see her sa screen, but never had the chance to meet her personally... just wondering...

During the time that she was away... I met my AVATAR

Edited by brownrichard
Will, by chance, finding a new friend from another club make it easier for you...

Just crossed your mind when you said "i just accept the fact that i wont see her again"... But why?

You remind me of my ex-Stardust best...

she left for Japan and now back onstream but this time nasa TV na,

I see her sa screen, but never had the chance to meet her personally... just wondering...

During the time that she was away... I met my AVATAR

well actually im not really into clubbing, since college , my friends were very fond of it, but i wasnt..it was just by accident in that i met her at that club since me and a friend was looking for a place to drink, i didnt like clubs, but i liked her so she was the only reason im going there(alone), clubbing aint really my hobby even though ive been going to clubs since highschool with friends, i said "i just accept the fact that i wont see her again"... because as i said i was banned from the club, and i dont know if it was her or the management's decision or both, isa pa alam ko napahiya na sya sa nangyari, ayoko rin naman na magmukha akong stalker...i dont plan to go to any clubs just to find someone else, actually my girl was already offered, according to her to be a bold star, 2 years ago and many rich guys proposed to her, im not surprised ,she is pretty but she declined...she is just simply doing this for her grandma who has taken of her since she was a kid and for her sisters, bottom line ,its poverty...a f#&king irresponsible father who left them since she was a kid caused her to work in these environment ...its what i liked about her, she is different although its hard to trust her, partida lahat na ng signs nakita ko na iba nga sya but still i didnt trust her and i guess thats my fault or because of her job, how i wish nakilala ko cya sa ibang lugar , how i hated her job ,kya ako na confuse kase masyado ko ginamit ang utak ko over my feelings for her, its like im thinking she is a whore but i love her, hindi ko matanggap na she is every mans fantasy to f#&k while on the other hand i only wanna love her,i know i didnt treated her right lately and its because hindi ko matanggap na mahal ko na cya and i cant do anything about it , i guess i learned my lesson, love is a gamble, u should just love someone no matter what she is and just hope for the best....