Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

To <silver ff>, this is the time for you to move on and find your special someone, cause looking back will not put a closure to this chapter. Balang araw pag nakikita mo na yung special guy mo, thats when you will start your new, soon to be memories that should cover up the old ones. Para kay <gilghost> try to be friends pa rin with your new ex girlfriend, kung gusto mo pa siya then win her back before she puts a closure to your chapter. There is no such thing as too late.

Edited by lankaface
Till now my sipon pa ako mam..hehe..hmm..minsan tlga may mga mpa na sextra service agad ang gs2, wla ng kwentuhan..Lahat naman tayo may kanya kanya storya sa buhay,ang mhalaga natuto tau and gamitin natin un natutunan natin..Isa ako sa magiging masaya pag naabot mo un mga pangarap mo..Cheers!

I second the motion. Don't ever lose hope. From what I gather, you've learned your lessons well and became a much better person for it.

Guest killercath
:goatee: i havent had any experience yet regarding this matter so i wouldnt know what it would feel like or how i could relate...still i think regardless of that person being a mpa, psp, or gro, they are still human and we are still...so if there is really an attraction then it wouldnt hurt to venture on it... :goatee:

well said...

thanks... whaha... :flowers:

i agree with lankaface... i guess were just a victim of bad fate.... like now for me.... we had decided to end the relationship with my PSP not because we do not love each other.. it's that we are affecting a great number of people if we continue with our relationship....

i already had a casualty yesterday when my GF of two years found out my affair... i did not argue anymore becuase she has all the evidence she needed to end our relationship.... i just let her talk and cry... i did not react anymore and just said i'm sorry... yesterday i had lots of friends... now i had none... i guess that's karma for me...

talked with her <PSP> last night and she tried to console me... which helped a lot... as she talked about our funny moments together... and how she missed them... she's now regretting with our agreement to remain best of friends... but i told her it already affected my life and i do not want it affecting her's.... i now her BF loves her naman... although sometimes may topak talaga... nevertheless as long as love is there i told her not to give up hope....

hay tama na naiiyak na ako... maybe we cant be together this lifetime... maybe the next one would be kind to us... but the few moments that we were together is enough for me na cguro for this lifetime....

hmm..kakalungkot naman saer.. Ganyan din saken saer pero nde ko muna masyado iniisip baka maluko ako...Dinadaan ko na lang sa kanta.."BUKAS NA LANG KITA MAMAHALIN"

i agree with lankaface... i guess were just a victim of bad fate.... like now for me.... we had decided to end the relationship with my PSP not because we do not love each other.. it's that we are affecting a great number of people if we continue with our relationship....

i already had a casualty yesterday when my GF of two years found out my affair... i did not argue anymore becuase she has all the evidence she needed to end our relationship.... i just let her talk and cry... i did not react anymore and just said i'm sorry... yesterday i had lots of friends... now i had none... i guess that's karma for me...

talked with her <PSP> last night and she tried to console me... which helped a lot... as she talked about our funny moments together... and how she missed them... she's now regretting with our agreement to remain best of friends... but i told her it already affected my life and i do not want it affecting her's.... i now her BF loves her naman... although sometimes may topak talaga... nevertheless as long as love is there i told her not to give up hope....

hay tama na naiiyak na ako... maybe we cant be together this lifetime... maybe the next one would be kind to us... but the few moments that we were together is enough for me na cguro for this lifetime....

hmm..kakalungkot naman saer.. Ganyan din saken saer pero nde ko muna masyado iniisip baka maluko ako...Dinadaan ko na lang sa kanta.."BUKAS NA LANG KITA MAMAHALIN"

Mga sis and bro, lets keep this thread alive cause i think there are a lot of problems na puwede natin pagtutulungan. Might be a bf or a gf, lets put our stories in this thread to fish for a guru to help those in need.

Yep guys..dami ko natutunan sa thread na to and sana ma apply ko sa real life hahaha..

thanks tagalupa... well this is the song we both enjoy when we were together... playing on the background...

i'll still be here for her... :cry:

Hey guys medyo delayed ang reaction ko kasi hindi ko naumpisahan ang kewnto kaya nde ako nag rereact. Anyways, sana ma solve laht yang mga problema na yan pero i just want to ask does anyone have an experience like a client falling for a PT ( personal trainer)? If so , i just want to ask about your opinions...and hopefully i will be enlightened...haaay. Thanks guys!

Hey guys medyo delayed ang reaction ko kasi hindi ko naumpisahan ang kewnto kaya nde ako nag rereact. Anyways, sana ma solve laht yang mga problema na yan pero i just want to ask does anyone have an experience like a client falling for a PT ( personal trainer)? If so , i just want to ask about your opinions...and hopefully i will be enlightened...haaay. Thanks guys!

Are you pertaining to a personal trainer like in a gym or pilates of that sort?

Yes sir that's the one ! Thanks!

I was a trainer before i shifted career, do you have a story you want to post? I have experiences with my clients before and there was a lot of problems that came about it. Why we start another thread para di ma ot. Cause this thread is for GROs, MPAs in relationship with their clients. I could help you if you want to do the new thread :thumbsupsmiley:

just broke up with my gf who is working as a gro. i feel the relationship cant last long. pag kasama ko sya laging nagmamadali. minsan pag wala syang kita hahanapin ako at hihingi ng pera. minsan pag nakit nya friends ko, nagpipilit na ma table sya. alam ko kailangan nya ng pera. try ko na samahan syang mag apply sa ibang work. pero tamad sya mag apply sa iba. pag kasam ko sya feeling ko hindi sya masaya. minsan nasa party kami, hiniram ang cellphone ko at may ka text sya ng 30 minutes. pag tingin ko sa message sent at inbox burado lahat. tapos nakatira pa sya sa house ng byenan nya at sinasabi nya na wala na sila ng asawa nya. sayang minahal ko na sya. napakasakit kuya eddie.

Watch "Ligaya ang tawag nila sa Akin" or "They call me Joy" of Rosanna Roces. Relationships like this only work if you start else where like in the US so that there won't be any prying eyes. That is if she is truly reformed and really loves you. (or if just using you,...that will never work :( )

i agree. pag sa ibang bansa siguro this would work. but not here, too many issues. :unsure:

just broke up with my gf who is working as a gro. i feel the relationship cant last long. pag kasama ko sya laging nagmamadali. minsan pag wala syang kita hahanapin ako at hihingi ng pera. minsan pag nakit nya friends ko, nagpipilit na ma table sya. alam ko kailangan nya ng pera. try ko na samahan syang mag apply sa ibang work. pero tamad sya mag apply sa iba. pag kasam ko sya feeling ko hindi sya masaya. minsan nasa party kami, hiniram ang cellphone ko at may ka text sya ng 30 minutes. pag tingin ko sa message sent at inbox burado lahat. tapos nakatira pa sya sa house ng byenan nya at sinasabi nya na wala na sila ng asawa nya. sayang minahal ko na sya. napakasakit kuya eddie.

Looks like she is trying to pull a fast one on you, be smart and dont let her abuse your kindness.

Looks like she is trying to pull a fast one on you, be smart and dont let her abuse your kindness.

yup be careful sa mga ganitong klaseng girls... not that i've met any like them swerte lang at puro mga sincere mga natulungan ko before...

hindi naman sila lahat ganyan..... pero may maeencounter ka... just be kind na lang and be gentle when you refuse to help them.... choose your words carefully.... kahit ganyan sila may feelings din sila ... tao din yan... peace to all...

sounds like you were used and abused man...

it seems that you were nothing to her except a provider...siguro nung nalaman niyang in love ka sa kaniya...she played you...

medyo hindi maganda na gagawin niya sa iyo na magpatable sa friends mo...and if your friends did table her, hmmm...medyo dapat pagisipan mo rin kung friends mo talaga sila...

buti na lang nadapa ka at nauntog...:)

sounds like you were used and abused man...

it seems that you were nothing to her except a provider...siguro nung nalaman niyang in love ka sa kaniya...she played you...

medyo hindi maganda na gagawin niya sa iyo na magpatable sa friends mo...and if your friends did table her, hmmm...medyo dapat pagisipan mo rin kung friends mo talaga sila...

buti na lang nadapa ka at nauntog...:)

We both have the same feeling about this situation. Buti nauntog na at nagising bago humingi pa ng bahay yung babae. o baka meron na? :unsure:

falling in love with a gro or a dancer is not bad. thats if you truly love her. when i say truly it means that your willing to accept everything about her and to where she has been, if you cant take that its not love then.

think about it, if you do fall in love with a woman as such, its up to you if you want her to continue her career or let her stop and give her something else to get busy with. if you think you'd be ashamed of her, then you should think twice why you went in that relationship.

theres a big difference between love and lust, so be careful what you say and how you act towards them.

:rolleyes:

Guest killercath

o.m.g.

pasensiya na, ngayon lang ako magrereact... i don't like her... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: (pasensiya na, pranka talaga ako) grabe naman... di man lang siya nagpakitang tao... pasensiya na ha... mukhang pera-pera lang yung sa kanya eh... hay... you deserve someone better! she don't deserve your love, boss... believe me...

falling in love with a gro or a dancer is not bad. thats if you truly love her. when i say truly it means that your willing to accept everything about her and to where she has been, if you cant take that its not love then.

think about it, if you do fall in love with a woman as such, its up to you if you want her to continue her career or let her stop and give her something else to get busy with. if you think you'd be ashamed of her, then you should think twice why you went in that relationship.

theres a big difference between love and lust, so be careful what you say and how you act towards them.

:rolleyes:

yes - it is not bad - BUT it depends if you are loved back...i mean honest love...

o.m.g.

pasensiya na, ngayon lang ako magrereact... i don't like her... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: (pasensiya na, pranka talaga ako) grabe naman... di man lang siya nagpakitang tao... pasensiya na ha... mukhang pera-pera lang yung sa kanya eh... hay... you deserve someone better! she don't deserve your love, boss... believe me...

i totally agree with you killercath...i think the guy is "risking" a lot giving her his love...and only to be used and abused...