Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i work as an entertainer before, never ako nanloko ng guest (baka ako pa nga ang niloloko eh) or making drama para

magkapera or gumimick man lang(hindi ako nagmamalinis ha!promise!) kc i am the only child,mga parents ko may kanya-kanyang mundo!.so for short "wala akong pakakainin" kundi sarili ko lang...kahit minsan nattempt kana sa mga offers nila, di pa rin ako pumapaya (tanga ko noh,para sana makaalis ng maaga) iniisip ko kc baka pag pumayag ako once,sunod sunod na yun!and ayaw ko dumating yung time n mawala yung respect ko sa sarili ko..

there was a time na malapit na ako magquit sa work ko for almost a year,kinausap ako ng isang regular guest ko sabi nya "bilib ako sayo" napangalagaan mo yung sarili mo sa maduming mundong toh! never ako nkarinig ng anumang hingi or drama (load lang) galing sayo..or makarinig ng negative galing sa mga FM or pumayag sa pangungulit kong mag CI tayo.para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig nun! hindi ko ineexpect na sasabihin nya yung mga yun sa akin kc may mga times din na di mo maiiwasan na nababastos din ako nun..or baka pinapainlove nya lang ako sa kanya(hahahaha)

hindi ko rin naman masisi yung ibang girls na na parang wala ng natitirang respeto sa mga sarili nila,sa pagwwork ko sa ganun makikita mo ang iba't ibang totoong mukha ng "kahirapan"...at minsan mga nanay pa nila mismo ang nagdadala sa kanila sa ganun work...tao lang nadadala sa mga problema sa buhay kahit ganu pa ka wise yung iba sa amin nalulubog pa rin...

KARMA! bata pa lang ako feeling ko karma na nangyayari sa buhay ko..pero never ako nagtanim ng sama ng loob kahit kanino! minsan oo, nagtatanung sa diyos, but with my life now that i have everything that i dont have before,everything has a reason...parang test lang lahat sa akin ng diyos...dahil binigay nya yung lalaking magsasave sa akin sa ganung work,na mahal ako kahit anu pa ako at kung sinu pa ako....at lahat namang yun ibinabalik ko sa kanya ng sobra sobra...kung anu ako before iniwan ko na lahat at nagttry na i-adapt kung anu bagong buhay meron ako ngayon... :thumbsupsmiley:

A made up fairy tale story. . . or better "WISH MO LANG . . ."

A made up fairy tale story. . . or better "WISH MO LANG . . ."

yah!your right,baka nga wish ko lang! kung wish ko lang bat mo pa kc pinapansin...

pabayaan u na...wala naman pong kwenta diba!matatalino ang mga readers dito at

sa tingin ko di nila kailangan ang mga ganyang comments na paulit ulit.....nagshshare lang naman

po ako hindi para makipagdebate sa inyo kung nagnanaginip nga ako...wag mo na kc

pansinin..skip u na..kunwari di mo nabasa diba...para ka naman babae nyan...paulit ulit..

ok na..cge na...gumgawa lang ako ng fairy tale story ko...ok...peace!

Hmmm, two people here seem to be familiar with each other... :unsure: :blink: , with the rest being caught in a crossfire? :boo:

Para hindi OT: My stand is still you pay PSP/MPA/GRO to relax and enjoy, or perhaps to be your "occasional girlfriend." Genuinely loving them would be the few exception, and even fewer still are relationships w/ of this kind that last. There's some chance it could last if the girl totally turns her back on the profession, and the guy is able to totally provide for the relationship financially and emotionally.

hindi lhat ng working girls katulad ng babae ng friend nyo or katulad ng mga iniisip nyo,

wag nyo po kami lahatin... hindi nmn gs2 maging bayaran,.. kundi klangan nmn.

naging patas lang kami sa buhay,.

katulad ko,.. hindi ko masisisi ang sarili ko,. ayoko mag nakaw. ehehehehe..

basta ako,.. ipopost ko nlng ang wedding picture ko d2 soon,,.. ehhehehe...

hindi lhat ng working girls katulad ng babae ng friend nyo or katulad ng mga iniisip nyo,

congratulations, you played it right girl.

Tanong ko lang.... :wacko: Is it love thats bringing you to marry soon? or para maging patas ka sa buhay??? Does he know who you were/are and accepts the fact that you were or are a MPA/PSP/GRO? PSP di ba? Curious lang and Congrats! :flowers: Waiting to see you in a Wedding Gown! :flowers:

:thumbsupsmiley: "You go Gurl!" :thumbsupsmiley:

I join bro. Sinister Purpose as well as all the others guys following this topic in congratulating you and your future husband, and with a sincere prayer that both of you will live an infinite happiness and spent the rest of your lives together. Cheers!

I couldn't wait to see your bridal photos.

I join bro. Sinister Purpose as well as all the others guys following this topic in congratulating you and your future husband, and with a sincere prayer that both of you will live an infinite happiness and spent the rest of your lives together. Cheers!

I couldn't wait to see your bridal photos.

Altogether we congratulate her and the best of luck to her. She is used to wearing white.

Altogether we congratulate her and the best of luck to her. She is used to wearing white.

Dude, Your "Heart" is wanting more???? :heart: Get it??? The "Stripper" named "Heart" from Cavite Operation has fallen in love with you.... My Girl shared this info with me 2day, just giving you the 411. :cool:

:thumbsupsmiley: Way to go Man!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Dude, Your "Heart" is wanting more???? :heart: Get it??? The "Stripper" named "Heart" from Cavite Operation has fallen in love with you.... My Girl shared this info with me 2day, just giving you the 411. :cool:

Really dude, thinking of other options. Theres this girl who keeps on texting my secret no. Dont recon her face, like its been ages already. it was really cool when we were there, had all the girls around me and when that Heart came over all the girls backed off. I think there is the thin g called heirarchy in clubs. We just stick to our motto, make them fall in love, parang kabaligtaran ng thread ah. Ot na yata ako.

Hey buddy someone from old school ch just texted me. She knows the story so she is trying to get my attention from the bitches. May pasweet sweet pa, maybe we could go back and do some ass kicking na (when we feel like it). You remember C from c/h right? It would be nice to sit there in the middle and get soime ugly girls to sit with us to show them na "eto ang mas higit sa inyo"! Dude have been going around too much, need to take some vitamins now.

It is a very big gamble. I still believe that marriage is more of a social institution than a romantic affair. Okay lang na mainlove sa isang MPA or PSP basta pag-isipan mo mabuti kung kaya mong maging misis ang isang MPA. SO much is at stake, your whole lifetime.

In this thread we arem talking about falling in love, Marriage might belong to another thread in the future. Like most of us, we fall in love for the night lang kasi, GFE lang for the night then we go to another place naman the next time. Use your lower head not the one on top.

Really dude, thinking of other options. Theres this girl who keeps on texting my secret no. Dont recon her face, like its been ages already. it was really cool when we were there, had all the girls around me and when that Heart came over all the girls backed off. I think there is the thin g called heirarchy in clubs. We just stick to our motto, make them fall in love, parang kabaligtaran ng thread ah. Ot na yata ako.

I know that gurl dude, :cool: that's one from your past, from "S" club. Name starts with an "F" (Just PM me); and yes she's looking for you... ;) As per my ex girl from there.

Ha ha ha... :lol: You were like in the middle of a triangle, girl on each side then one on top of you... I don't know if you noticed but, when Heart saw that, she walked over and the girls, moved away... Ha ha ha... :lol: Yup seems like "Heart" has fallen in love with you and staked her claim on you. My girl said that Heart was the one that picked the 2 newbies to sit with you. With a warning that you were her's.... It was the stripper that got on top of you that made her get up..... Malupit ano? :upside: My girl said that since they are newbies they can't make waves and defy Heart. Baka mapasama sila. Ano ba pinakain mo dyan at patay na patay si Heart syo? :lol:

You know I got the sexiest one in the club, :thumbsupsmiley: so I don't need to look around, although there are two that are, standing on the sidelines, giving me the eye.... (You know the look di ba?). Right now I just love the one I'm with. :heart: Until I have to kick her ass... :angry: So far obedient puppy pa naman. :cool: We'll see..... ;)

Hey buddy someone from old school ch just texted me. She knows the story so she is trying to get my attention from the bitches. May pasweet sweet pa, maybe we could go back and do some ass kicking na (when we feel like it). You remember C from c/h right? It would be nice to sit there in the middle and get soime ugly girls to sit with us to show them na "eto ang mas higit sa inyo"! Dude have been going around too much, need to take some vitamins now.

Dude.... Are you thinking C from CH really want's us back...?????? <_< I think "T" and "A" has put her up to texting you, since we no longer entertain their texts or calls.... :upside: That's why they are putting "C" up to texting you just to send out feelers.... and invite us back. <_< "T" has also put up "W" to texting me with the same request for us to come back. :upside:

Also "J" has texted me four times to come back. :cry: <_< Dude be weary :unsure: .... as for me "T" and "J" are still fighting over me (must be love) :wub: , so I have to wait till they cool off, or one has to leave that club before I go back to "CH". (I shud'nt have f#&ked them both, huh?) :thumbsdownsmiley: Unless they but agree to a threesome with me..... ;)

My suggestion is invite "C" to meet you during the day to "Check in". ;) If she makes an excuse then my hunch is right ;) as per above. If she agrees to go to a motel with you, then you get free pussy. Win win situation bro. :thumbsupsmiley:

Dude.... Are you thinking C from CH really want's us back...?????? <_< I think "T" and "A" has put her up to texting you, since we no longer entertain their texts or calls.... :upside: That's why they are putting "C" up to texting you just to send out feelers.... and invite us back. <_< "T" has also put up "W" to texting me with the same request for us to come back. :upside:

Also "J" has texted me four times to come back. :cry: <_< Dude be weary :unsure: .... as for me "T" and "J" are still fighting over me (must be love) :wub: , so I have to wait till they cool off, or one has to leave that club before I go back to "CH". (I shud'nt have f#&ked them both, huh?) :thumbsdownsmiley: Unless they but agree to a threesome with me..... ;)

My suggestion is invite "C" to meet you during the day to "Check in". ;) If she makes an excuse then my hunch is right ;) as per above. If she agrees to go to a motel with you, then you get free pussy. Win win situation bro. :thumbsupsmiley:

You got a point there man, those girls of yours are all fighting over you. The threesome sounds dangerous man, what if they fight over you in the middle of your threesome and break off your tool by mistake! Just turn your blind side and pretend youre not seeing any of them, then you get to check in both of them at different days. So you get both the face or the bod. But you know C hates A and has been telling a lot of s@%t about the other girls there, alam mo na "siya lang malinis at mabait" story. Kung sa bagay, she is an milf, nasa category na!

Any luck bro.? Or any latest update? Tnx

elow, first time ko sa thread na to, and i just wanna share ... i used to be smart and hindi nako baguhan sa mga bars coz ever since college nagpupunta nako mga bars, recently nagkahiwalay kami ng kalive in partner ko for anudda guy so basically depressed ako,, so i looked for a way to entertain myself, i went to this bar in qc and i met this gro, i liked her so naging regular nya ako until she became my fubu sa bar, of course lahat ng script ng mga bargirls nadeliver na nya; ung mga drama drama and "gusto kita" "mabait ka" "iba ka" lines nila :rolleyes: ako na nga nagsabi sa kanya na wala kaming personalan.. but i still treated her right..occasional gifts now and then ..i thought i wasnt taking her seriously and thats wat i thought, LAST SATURDAY NAABUTAN KO CYANG MAY KATABLE AND V ni I P cya ng iba and i felt funny, it was sad and at the same time silly... I think im falling which is why no matter how much i wanna see her again ..i guess i have to stop it na... my question is how will ya know if the girl is doing the drama thingy or is just freaking serious, kase parepareho na man mga sinasabi nila diba... i know this is madness and its pathethic but i think i fell for her no matter how much i didnt want to,, HELP GUYS!!! :wacko:

elow, first time ko sa thread na to, and i just wanna share ... i used to be smart and hindi nako baguhan sa mga bars coz ever since college nagpupunta nako mga bars, recently nagkahiwalay kami ng kalive in partner ko for anudda guy so basically depressed ako,, so i looked for a way to entertain myself, i went to this bar in qc and i met this gro, i liked her so naging regular nya ako until she became my fubu sa bar, of course lahat ng script ng mga bargirls nadeliver na nya; ung mga drama drama and "gusto kita" "mabait ka" "iba ka" lines nila :rolleyes: ako na nga nagsabi sa kanya na wala kaming personalan.. but i still treated her right..occasional gifts now and then ..i thought i wasnt taking her seriously and thats wat i thought, LAST SATURDAY NAABUTAN KO CYANG MAY KATABLE AND V ni I P cya ng iba and i felt funny, it was sad and at the same time silly... I think im falling which is why no matter how much i wanna see her again ..i guess i have to stop it na... my question is how will ya know if the girl is doing the drama thingy or is just freaking serious, kase parepareho na man mga sinasabi nila diba... i know this is madness and its pathethic but i think i fell for her no matter how much i didnt want to,, HELP GUYS!!! :wacko:

Again, as I have said time and again, we should be extra careful in falling into their prey. It should be the other way around. Mahirap talaga ang situation mo lalo na when you fallen to her already. Come to think of it, it is a blessing in disguise, and the only consolation for you is that you learned it early rather than too late.

Be as it may, first and foremost, when you came to her life, you know exactly what her job and that is being a GRO and who needs money. You have to blame yourself dapat ay you made a plan for her to quit the job that is if you are dead serious about her. But for me it is stupidity to fall in love with them, and it is not love. It is just lust and your ego was only hurt. Kasi typical sa ating mga lalaki kapag material possession natin ay dapat walang nakikialam at pinuprotektahan natin para hindi masira at kung mahalagang bagay ito ay kung maaari lang ay hindi natin mapahiram o ipagamit sa iba. The same goes with this kind of situation na madalas nating ma-misinterprete as love pero hindi pala. It is more of a material possession or special thing sa atin. Kasi if this is LOVE, you are going to move heaven and earth para patigilin siya sa ganuong klaseng trabaho no matter what.

This is just my own humble opinion. I might be wrong.

Again, as I have said time and again, we should be extra careful in falling into their prey. It should be the other way around. Mahirap talaga ang situation mo lalo na when you fallen to her already. Come to think of it, it is a blessing in disguise, and the only consolation for you is that you learned it early rather than too late.

Be as it may, first and foremost, when you came to her life, you know exactly what her job and that is being a GRO and who needs money. You have to blame yourself dapat ay you made a plan for her to quit the job that is if you are dead serious about her. But for me it is stupidity to fall in love with them, and it is not love. It is just lust and your ego was only hurt. Kasi typical sa ating mga lalaki kapag material possession natin ay dapat walang nakikialam at pinuprotektahan natin para hindi masira at kung mahalagang bagay ito ay kung maaari lang ay hindi natin mapahiram o ipagamit sa iba. The same goes with this kind of situation na madalas nating ma-misinterprete as love pero hindi pala. It is more of a material possession or special thing sa atin. Kasi if this is LOVE, you are going to move heaven and earth para patigilin siya sa ganuong klaseng trabaho no matter what.

This is just my own humble opinion. I might be wrong.